Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:08:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CRYSTAL] CrystalCoin - X15 - Mining Game! - LAUNCHED NOW!  (Read 59884 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HarryT1923 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:43:56 PM

What do you mean neglect this negative complaint? I'm not here complaining about people dumping or the price.

I'm stating that I have not received ANY Crystals  -  How would you feel if you received nothing for your investment?

Hey Tam! I was talking about all the other comments, not yours. You are right to complain about this. If Maidak doesn't send you the CRYSTAL by tomorrow, I will buy them for you and send them to your address.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tam222

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:52:30 PM

What do you mean neglect this negative complaint? I'm not here complaining about people dumping or the price.

I'm stating that I have not received ANY Crystals  -  How would you feel if you received nothing for your investment?

Hey Tam! I was talking about all the other comments, not yours. You are right to complain about this. If Maidak doesn't send you the CRYSTAL by tomorrow, I will buy them for you and send them to your address.

Thanks Harry. I thought I was going mad there for a second.

Now is that 3000 Crystal or 0.05btc worth of Crystal ?... Don't answer, just joking, being sarcastic!  Grin
I was planning on holding so I'd be more than happy for the 3000.

Just the acknowledgement goes a long way! And should they arrive subsequently I'll send them back to the development fund  Grin

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
mimsx11

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:07:15 PM

I just wanted to be protected from the miners dumping which never happend from the dev, whether buy wallls, exchanges, news etc but we only got a 'let them sell',  [leaving early investors under the bus] so you may have lost some trust from investors
Tam222

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:35:29 PM

Coins and apology received. Thanks Maidak & Harry.

MIN - MCfYhe84Sos6fsLt2SwNrZ9EAwhPaTonu8  
BTC - 1DqDrHQB8x5Hh1mf1yHaUV2etRCdSbmPXB
GPC - LNVkXdNM4CpmgKAJaHh4BPiN15xdWL3Y1E
HarryT1923 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:22:36 PM

Coins and apology received. Thanks Maidak & Harry.

Great! Sorry it took so long for you.
KoningSilk

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:51:46 AM

Weak dev, thinking of stopping the development of the game only because IPO investors are crying here.
You should know the nature of most IPO investors is dump as soon as possible on exchange for profit, and if that doesnt work out the way they planned, they'll change to fudders because they feel scammed.

So now dev is saying stuff like: ' Oke maybe we should quit development and use funds to pump the coin at exchange''  

pump with 15 bitcoin? everybody knows how much you have to pump with, how far you think you would get?

Shouldn't of made an IPO anways, you could just use premine for game development.

Now everybody will ask himself if theres really a game comming, with comments like that comming from the dev, your attacking your own coin Harry, your losin it.

You are one of the negative people here too. All your posts were negative. I never said we are going to stop development. But from all the posts, it seems that people don't care about that, and they only want a high price right now to sell everything. Am I wrong? Read the last pages, you'll see I'm right.

He is right in this case: you saying you want to stop development of the game because of a few complaining posters. That is very bad marketing and a weak trait in any human..

So stop saying stuff like that, just do as you are doing and let the whining people complian. They dont matter in the grand scheme of things, which is you building a nice game, more played than flappy bird;)
Cryptocoinrank.com

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 03:33:53 PM

█ ★Crystalcoin (CRYSTAL) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Crystalcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:25:46 PM

█ ★Crystalcoin (CRYSTAL) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Crystalcoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579901.0

Enjoy  Smiley

Very good, you put the faucet link too, that is really good.
Do we have crystal coin faucet yet or not.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
DonQuijote
Legendary

Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:30:12 PM

I cant believe it... new scam??

I heard Spanish are good people but not this st*id teen DonQuijote,Who without any reason not only saying scams here  but to many other places.

1.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658170.msg8092554#msg8092554

2. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635920.msg7194804#msg7194804

3.https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=599438.msg7168846#msg7168846

4. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.msg7167771#msg7167771

Next time say scams when you find scamming ...

Are you kidding me??
1. SCAM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658170.msg8092570#msg8092570
2. SCAM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=635920.msg8164470#msg8164470
3. SCAM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=598531.0
4. SCAM https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.8020 =3

4/4 YOU are troll not me
and my message was a question

THE INGENIOUS GENTLEMAN DON QUIXOTE OF LA MANCHA
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚♝♞♜ BTC tip: 39gUUFdJBdKWXnLoh3PMNX9eUz3DwakBKq
EDOMAJKA11

Activity: 208

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:06:41 PM

I just bought a thousand pair of those cheap coins,

and I will wait for the game

Grin
stuffage1

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:16:24 PM

I just bought a thousand pair of those cheap coins,

and I will wait for the game

Grin

yes, i got some more also.
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

This game better be AMAZING. My wallet hurts.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:08:40 PM

So how far are we from bittrex, i don't see tweets and also no instant listing for 3BTC, so dev choose a way and start working on it, if that is tweets which i prefer lets gather the community and annoy bitrex rami and richie
kencoles

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:16:58 PM

So how far are we from bittrex, i don't see tweets and also no instant listing for 3BTC, so dev choose a way and start working on it, if that is tweets which i prefer lets gather the community and annoy bitrex rami and richie

The price in https://c-cex.com/?p=cryst-btc  is not good.

IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:18:03 PM

The price in https://c-cex.com/?p=cryst-btc  is not good.
c-cex can kill this coin, its really time to move on to bittrex, much more traders
flex65

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:24:21 PM

dev, vontact to Bittrex & community will retweet
ShaDou

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:31:47 AM

No payment,no twitter,no volume.I don't see how this coin could hit Bittrex.
HarryT1923 (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:46:50 AM

A member here told us he would get us on Bittrex in 12~24 hs (that was 2 days ago), but nothing happened yet. And it seems there's no interest in the community. People should be tweeting and emailing Bittrex (we already have, but we need support of a lot of people).

UPDATES:
We've been working hard these last few days on the game, and we almost have a playable prototype. We have been using free assets while our artist is working on the graphics (backgrounds, jewels, and more details).

Everything's going smooth. The most difficult part will be integrating everything with the wallet and server (to be fully automatic and secure at the same time), but one of the programmers is working on it Cheesy.

Once we manage to do that, we'll start with the betting game. It shouldn't be a problem, since it's the same game, but there will be multiple people playing it. And since it's being made in Unity, we can export to Android, Web, or whatever we want. Some members will be needed to test if the game's stable when playing multiplayer, and how fast it is. We'll be writing about this when we reach the beta stage.
flex65

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:53:38 AM

A member here told us he would get us on Bittrex in 12~24 hs (that was 2 days ago), but nothing happened yet. And it seems there's no interest in the community. People should be tweeting and emailing Bittrex (we already have, but we need support of a lot of people).

post link to this thread and we'll retweet it.
Harry, if we dont hit the Bittrex - coin will die on c-cex.
belief

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:23:24 AM

UPDATES:
We've been working hard these last few days on the game, and we almost have a playable prototype. We have been using free assets while our artist is working on the graphics (backgrounds, jewels, and more details).

Everything's going smooth. The most difficult part will be integrating everything with the wallet and server (to be fully automatic and secure at the same time), but one of the programmers is working on it Cheesy.

Once we manage to do that, we'll start with the betting game. It shouldn't be a problem, since it's the same game, but there will be multiple people playing it. And since it's being made in Unity, we can export to Android, Web, or whatever we want. Some members will be needed to test if the game's stable when playing multiplayer, and how fast it is. We'll be writing about this when we reach the beta stage.

waiting for the good news !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: