Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:18:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE]  (Read 237596 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:15:10 PM

let him bump the thread every now and then.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CTRLX

Activity: 910
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:25:00 PM

Infazan is like the court jester lol. I picture him as a small guy in a funny hat.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 01:36:26 PM

Stickied with my CKC Smiley

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:12:55 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 02:34:17 PM by SpringfieldM1A

Looking at the coins listed on Coinmarketcap 90 % are clones of Bitcoin itself with no true reason for existence besides BTC. And even with BTC, (I realise this is a controversial standpoint) why would "Joe the plumber" choose crypto over fiat? what is there to gain besides from a purely speculative standpoint? Don't get me wrong, for me BTC is gold and I totally agree with the decentralized aspect of it and being free from banks. But does the general population think the same way? I think not (yet)

Crypto has imho reached a market saturation point, where new blood is still on the fence about buying, owning and using it. Why? because there is no percieved reason why one should use it. For crypto to become widespread the demand must come from the market itself and this demand should not be force fed onto people. Many remain sceptical when first confronted with crypto. It's time for a turnaround, we basically must have people unaware or reluctant of crypto to say "wow this is cool" This is where Checkcoin comes in. It will appeal to people for its features, not by the premise of "banks suck, use crypto, it's cooler" The appreciation and adoption of cryptocurrency is a byproduct of Checkcoin, albeit an important one. This is significant because there are loads of coins out there that clone an existing product and force it into crypto, like cloud storage or online videos. We have that already, its like developing Youtube again sticking crypto onto it and say "hey look this is better" It will simply not work. The good thing about Checkcoin is that they will build cool software, without crypto being their main selling point. Yes it's a crypto currency, but that's only half the fun. To entice people into using crypto you have to offer them something new that they will want to use, not taking something that people already use, rebrand it with some coin and trying to sell them your "crypto improved" solution.

I dare to say that Checkcoin may be the accelerator of more widespread crypto adoption in general. Because it fills a niche between money, social media, geolocation software (which is booming) and more. I really wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in 2015 a massive "stock buyback" of CKC will take place. For instance a company who sees CKC's potential for commercial goals that wants to own a significant amount of the CKC on the market.

I have been bullish on other coins in the past, I can however no longer agree with their long term strategy or focus. That is why I have decided that the only coin I will hold (besides BTC) is Checkcoin. There is outstanding development going on some other coins (the 10% of legitimate alternatives to BTC) but they focus on subjects that are too soon (anon) or other things that the market is not ready for yet. I will probably return though, in due time.

The decision to go all in on Checkcoin will either be the best or the worst I have made, but my gut feeling and history of trading tells me right now that this will be "the final alternative" to Bitcoin.

I have a feeling that Checkcoin will rise significantly soon, I am estimating 10ksat within the next few weeks. Should that time come I want everybody to be ready. Once we enter the $250k market cap it will attract a lot of fudders and other nasties. Right now this thread is peaceful and supportive, but that will change when we get some attention. People will resort to terrible tactics to get you to sell your coins. But remember there is nothing substantial to fud about, Checkcoin is run by a legitimate business with fully transparent devs who are not anonymous.

So I will stick around here. This will either be my last call on the port of crypto, or the beginning of a truly remarkable journey. It will depend on the succes of this great coin, but I am confident I have made the right choice.
jetpackjeff

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 02:41:56 PM

Looking at the coins listed on Coinmarketcap 90 % are clones of Bitcoin itself with no true reason for existence besides BTC. And even with BTC, (I realise this is a controversial standpoint) why would "Joe the plumber" choose crypto over fiat? what is there to gain besides from a purely speculative standpoint? Don't get me wrong, for me BTC is gold and I totally agree with the decentralized aspect of it and being free from banks. But does the general population think the same way? I think not (yet)

Crypto has imho reached a market saturation point, where new blood is still on the fence about buying, owning and using it. Why? because there is no percieved reason why one should use it. For crypto to become widespread the demand must come from the market itself and this demand should not be force fed onto people. Many remain sceptical when first confronted with crypto. It's time for a turnaround, we basically must have people unaware or reluctant of crypto to say "wow this is cool" This is where Checkcoin comes in. It will appeal to people for its features, not by the premise of "banks suck, use crypto, it's cooler" The appreciation and adoption of cryptocurrency is a byproduct of Checkcoin, albeit an important one. This is significant because there are loads of coins out there that think of an idea and force it into crypto, like cloud storage or online videos. We have that already, its like developing Youtube again sticking crypto onto it and say "hey look this is better" It will simply not work. The good thing about Checkcoin is that they will build cool software, without crypto being their main selling point. Yes it's a crypto currency, but that's only half the fun. To entice people into using crypto you have to offer them something that they will want to use, not taking something that people already use, rebrand it with some coin and trying to sell them your "crypto improved" solution.

I dare to say that Checkcoin may be the accelerator of more widespread crypto adoption in general. Because it fills a niche between money, social media, geolocation software (which is booming) and more. I really wouldn't be surprised if somewhere in 2015 a massive "stock buyback" of CKC will take place. For instance a company who sees CKC's potential for commercial goals that wants to own a significant amount of the CKC on the market.

I have been bullish on other coins in the past, and I called their potential months before their peak. I can however no longer agree with their long term strategy. That is why I have decided that the only coin I will hold (besides BTC) is Checkcoin. There is outstanding development going on some other coins (the 10% of legitimate alternatives to BTC) but they focus on subjects that are too soon (anon) or other things that the market is not ready for yet. I will return though, in due time.

The decision to go all in on Checkcoin will either be the best or the worst I have made, but my gut feeling and history of trading tells me right now that this will be "the final alternative" to Bitcoin.

I have a feeling that Checkcoin will rise significantly soon, I am estimating 10ksat within the next few weeks. Should that time come I want everybody to be ready. Once we enter the $250k market cap it will attract a lot of fudders and other nasties. Right now this thread is peaceful and supportive, but that will change when we get some attention. People will resort to terrible tactics to get you to sell your coins. But remember there is nothing substantial to fud about, Checkcoin is run by a legitimate business with fully transparent devs who are not anonymous.

So I will stick around here. This will either be my last call on the port of crypto, or the beginning of a truly remarkable journey. It will depend on the succes of this great coin, but I am confident I have made the right choice.

I am in the same boat! I am currently "all in" for CKC (and some BTC, of course) and have used the upward pumps as just opportunity to sell, and buy back when it lowered again to accumulate more coins. It also feels nice to be a "whale" for once, yet a whale that thoroughly respects this coin, and believes in its developers & its progression. I am fairly confident it will be on the up and up, and once it hits the top 100 the FUDers will be here in full surge. The devs really must continue to be as transparent as possible, and should soon release information on how the ICO investments have been spent, and what other companies & individuals they are working with in developing the backbone technologies behind the coin.

Maurice/CKC devs,
I urge you guys to start doing a dev team blog with weekly updates, photos, and screenshots of the GPS framework & App development. This will decrease the amount of FUD and will also help you guys maintain a positive trustworthy image in the altcoins community. It would really be groundbreaking for a team of professional devs to maintain consistent communication with your users. It will help bring CKC to the moon as well as solidifying your reputation and minimize investors risk potential

I'm in this for the long run, and it seems most holders are! But don't be afraid to sell a little and buy back.
Clyze

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

Invest in your future.

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:06:18 PM
Last edit: October 24, 2014, 04:17:34 PM by Clyze

I sometimes have the feeling people want to have the word spread too fast about the coin. PLC-wise (Product life cycle) coins need to learn how to apply marketing. A lot of coins often skip the whole introduction part and want to hit the growth-phase without solid fundamentals which leaves me with the question; why are people are so incredibly impatient about the price of the coin? Surely investors want "mega-uber profits" in the smallest time frame possible, but this always results in a FAD. The whole potential of bigger growth disappears when such a swift process takes place.

I personally love CKC because they are open, legit and take their time to build solid fundamentals. I never had enough confidence and trust to invest in a coin for the longer term (apart from Bitcoin), but this one seems to be my second long-term investment after all these years in the cryptosphere. For the impatient ones, be happy and take a look at the chart. The chart is looking absolutely fantastic, side-trending, hovering around this price for quite a while is nothing but great. This clearly is a sign of accumulation. Someone is accumulating, including me.

Goodluck to all of you, this is the beginning of a great run.

Cheers,
Clyze

Invest in your future.
BitsendInc (OP)

Activity: 227

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:39:55 PM

Hello Crypto Fans and new Checkcoin Enthusiasts,

On behalve of BitSend I would like to say:

Welcome, thanks for all your support and thank you for choosing Checkcoin. It's always good to see new faces appearing in this topic. If you wish to learn more about Checkcoin or would like to play a part in it's growing community please head over to our Community Forum. Feel free to post a topic in our "new member" section and tell us more about who you are, we'd love to hear from you.

We released an animated promo video that should give you a quick impression of our product and what we have planned for the coming months:

See you on the other side!

Maurice

Bitsend
BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

For the dev team
Let's try to get merchants on board with Checkcoin ASAP. They would do wonders for marketing the coin and spreading awareness among it's customers. I will get the word out to my merchant followers on Twitter, but I think we should start pitching to businesses as a means of marketing.

Hat's off to the Dev's for deploying such a revolutionary concept in crypto. I'm all in on Checkcoin!

We'll start reaching out to merchants once our software is fully developed and tested. Thankfully we've got a head start here, BitSend has already helped many businesses set up and accept Bitcoin. We will reach out to these clients and introduce them with Checkcoin, if all goes well we will even be able to help many merchants set up. We've got some great idea's that will help Checkcoin grow and create loads of awareness among customers.
BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 05:08:41 PM

Maurice/CKC devs,
I urge you guys to start doing a dev team blog with weekly updates, photos, and screenshots of the GPS framework & App development. This will decrease the amount of FUD and will also help you guys maintain a positive trustworthy image in the altcoins community. It would really be groundbreaking for a team of professional devs to maintain consistent communication with your users. It will help bring CKC to the moon as well as solidifying your reputation and minimize investors risk potential

I'm in this for the long run, and it seems most holders are! But don't be afraid to sell a little and buy back.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for taking the time and sharing your thoughts on Checkcoin. I'm sorry I have not yet found the time to update our blog. We are all about transparency, our doors are always open (not sure where you are from). Ironically, now that more individuals and companies are starting to learn about Checkcoin I have been exploring the world and discovering a lot of new places myself. I've been out of office quite a lot, it's the reason I have not yet been able to keep you all updated on everything that happens. I'll try to work on keeping our blog up to date and posting some pictures when I'm at the office.

Best regards,

Maurice

Bitsend

Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 07:58:36 PM

No rocket, but still steady going to a high altitude  Cool

Clyze

Activity: 177

Invest in your future.

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 11:57:57 PM

Absolutely love the side-trend.

Invest in your future.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 10:18:58 AM

Only 2 votes? We need more action guys, passivity is no good. Remember the devteam needs active users to help develop services, promotion and adoption.

https://cryptex.biz/page/voting
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 10:20:57 AM

A paperwallet generator is needed. It is surprising that CKC does not have one yet, as so many coins do.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2014, 05:00:58 PM

Only 2 votes? We need more action guys, passivity is no good. Remember the devteam needs active users to help develop services, promotion and adoption.

https://cryptex.biz/page/voting
#3 voted

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:41:19 AM

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/18110-checkcoin-explore-the-world?locale=en

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2448
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2014, 08:49:27 AM

I'm the first supporter.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
SpringfieldM1A

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 08:53:16 AM

Just supported as well Smiley
SpringfieldM1A

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:00:04 AM

I'm thinking long term here, but to facilitate large scale adoption Checkcoin will need an extremely easy point of sales. It should be very convenient for people how they aquire CKC. Things like gift cards, credit card sales etc. The first question potential newcomers will ask is 'cool, but how can I get Checkcoin' an answer like 'mine them' or 'buy BTC then go to an exchange to swap them for CKC' will make no sense to the crypto uneducated. I don't know if this is being worked on right now, but it should be if development resources allow it. When the platform has fully matured we want people to be able to hop on board without going the usual crypto route. This is paramount to CKC's success. Lots of coins that aimed at adoption outside the cryptosphere failed because their point of sales was overly complicated.
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:39:27 AM

Checked
weedyv

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2014, 09:53:27 AM

Supported!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: