Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:05:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE]  (Read 237604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:42:30 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2014, 02:46:31 AM by provenceday

Goodmorning crypto enthusiasts and checkcoin fans,

Please visit, sign up and introduce yourself on our new community forums. We'd love to hear from you!

Follow us online and stay up to date on all Checkcoin news and announcements we have planned for this week:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/checkcoincc
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/checkcoin
Community Forum: http://www.forum.checkcoin.cc
Reddit: coming soon

See you on the other side,

Bitsend team

the forum looks really great. Grin

also how about ask bittrex add us?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:05:32 AM

Look, bittrex is not goal. It's very good that we're not at bittrex imo.
Who think that bittrex for ckc now is good, is not too smart.

Why?

Bittrex is very slowly dying. Many new coins, too much added last time, weak vol.
Few old coins also not doing well. Few coinss rose just because of being at list of Mintpal v 2.
But where's mp v2?
In a black hole now. Probably will be launched this week but this is too long.

Bad situation at bittrex with most of the new coins + btc bleeding means that CKC at bittrex won't have good rise imo.

We're at bter - really good and top exchange, ccex (well, this is not good ex, but still is, and has popular chat) and cryptsy.

We don't need bittrex now.
Better after stop btc falling and after new player in game - mintpal v2, when sitution with volume between bittrex and mintpal v2 will be clear.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 11:12:29 AM

Look, bittrex is not goal. It's very good that we're not at bittrex imo.
Who think that bittrex for ckc now is good, is not too smart.

Why?

Bittrex is very slowly dying. Many new coins, too much added last time, weak vol.
Few old coins also not doing well. Few coinss rose just because of being at list of Mintpal v 2.
But where's mp v2?
In a black hole now. Probably will be launched this week but this is too long.

Bad situation at bittrex with most of the new coins + btc bleeding means that CKC at bittrex won't have good rise imo.

We're at bter - really good and top exchange, ccex (well, this is not good ex, but still is, and has popular chat) and cryptsy.

We don't need bittrex now.
Better after stop btc falling and after new player in game - mintpal v2, when sitution with volume between bittrex and mintpal v2 will be clear.

Agree, on three exchanges is more than ok.
When the volume is going up then it is intresting to be on more exchanges.
I like cryptsy for the little bargains, but Bter is a top exchange!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 11:46:29 AM

Atm we got ourselves 3 fine exchanges that other coins would die for to get added, so really no need for another one.
What we should be focusing on now is attracting enough miners to get a stable network and in the longer run the mobile wallet.
sadface

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:31:44 PM

Atm we got ourselves 3 fine exchanges that other coins would die for to get added, so really no need for another one.
What we should be focusing on now is attracting enough miners to get a stable network and in the longer run the mobile wallet.

imo there is no reason to be scared of bittrex. however i accept that there seems to be no interest in getting onto bittrex in the short term here.

what a more pressing issue is, is that there is a legimate question posted and it hasn't been addressed by anyone for a day.

I heard your solution to avoid gps spoofing
but..

what about running into a geo faucet and go through multiple wallets and different IPs to grab all coins ?

and while someone in charge is on that can i please get a reaction to this? a 'wait a few days' would have worked. now i'm a bit annoyed already.

good morning and thanks for the updates.

is there a vector pack of the checkcoin branding i can download somewhere? preferably in .svg. if thats not possible a bit higher res .pngs would do aswell.

in general i would like to see a more transparent approach in terms of sharing plans or just telling us what is happening behind the curtains right now.

some thoughts:

- set some bounties up for translations, or share if that is already beeing worked on. you have the funds.
- be more responsive in this thread (examples above)
- post a btc address where the ico funds are held. let us know when you make a transfer and what its for.

i don't mean this in any way bad, i just think this needs to be done and i just want to point it out right away.
Tony Lane

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Ubermaster

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 12:38:49 PM

imo there is no reason to be scared of bittrex. however i accept that there seems to be no interest in getting onto bittrex in the short term here.

what a more pressing issue is, is that there is a legimate question posted and it hasn't been addressed by anyone for a day.

but..

what about running into a geo faucet and go through multiple wallets and different IPs to grab all coins ?

and while someone in charge is on that can i please get a reaction to this? a 'wait a few days' would have worked. now i'm a bit annoyed already.

is there a vector pack of the checkcoin branding i can download somewhere? preferably in .svg. if thats not possible a bit higher res .pngs would do aswell.

in general i would like to see a more transparent approach in terms of sharing plans or just telling us what is happening behind the curtains right now.

some thoughts:

- set some bounties up for translations, or share if that is already beeing worked on. you have the funds.
- be more responsive in this thread (examples above)
- post a btc address where the ico funds are held. let us know when you make a transfer and what its for.

i don't mean this in any way bad, i just think this needs to be done and i just want to point it out right away.

I agree. Where is the Full-Time Community Manager? But on the other hand the cheap coins ATM are great too.

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:23:02 PM

Where is the Full-Time Community Manager? But on the other hand the cheap coins ATM are great too.
Only place i have seen him so far is here http://www.forum.checkcoin.cc/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=34
nihaoma

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

The flowers have withered.

Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 01:50:30 PM

I fully agree
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:29:45 PM

https://coinking.io

checkcoin is now live on CoinKing!
   x11 stratum: stratum+tcp://us1.coinking.io:6666

About COINKING.io
60+ Coins
1% Pool Fee
Custom Coded from the ground up for scalability
Multipools for Scrypt, Scrypt-N, SHA256, X11, X13
American, European, and Asian stratum servers
Auto-Convert block rewards to more than 20 different coins
Proprietary Profit Analysis Algorithm
Email and SMS Alerts for everything!
SMS (Text Message) Two Factor Authentication
DDoS Protection
Automated configuration builder for all coins/algorithms.
Custom stratum mining code featuring ONE port for every algorithm
Switch between coins from the site! Never change your miner config again!
Refer other miners, earn 1% on all referrals with our innovative referral system

Support
            URL: https://coinking.io
            Email: admin@coinking.io
            IRC: irc.freenode.net #coinking

.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Thank you. Added your website to the OP.
Maybe it's just me, but I don't see it on the OP?
BitsendInc (OP)

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:43:48 PM

I fully agree

Hi all,

While we try to remain as transparent as possible. I hope you understand that at this moment I am not able to answer every question that is dropped in this forum. This has everything to do with the fact that we are working on technology that no one has ever created before and simply can not disclose to much information until we have a finished product.

To answer some of your questions, here's a small update:

- We are currently setting up communication channels (read: facebook, twitter, reddit, irc, community forum).
- A bounty list will be published on our own forum tomorrow. This should save us some time with some simple task and benefit those who are looking to earn some extra CKC.
- We promised to share more information about projects we are currently working on, some of these projects will be announced on both forums this week. For more details about these projects we encourage everybody to head over to our community forums and keep track on the "Checkcoin Projects" section.

We would like to ask you to give us a bit more time to prepare these announcements. Until then feel free to drop your questions here or on our community forum, I will see to it that they are answered within 24 hours.

Bitsend,

Maurice
Gizfreak
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:59:09 PM

Hi all,

While we try to remain as transparent as possible. I hope you understand that at this moment I am not able to answer every question that is dropped in this forum. This has everything to do with the fact that we are working on technology that no one has ever created before and simply can not disclose to much information until we have a finished product.

- We are currently setting up communication channels (read: facebook, twitter, reddit, irc, community forum).
- A bounty list will be published on our own forum tomorrow. This should save us some time with some simple task and benefit those who are looking to earn some extra CKC.
- We promised to share more information about projects we are currently working on, some of these projects will be announced on both forums this week. For more details about these projects we encourage everybody to head over to our community forums and keep track on the "Checkcoin Projects" section.

We would like to ask you to give us a bit more time to prepare these announcements. Until then feel free to drop your questions here or on our community forum, I will see to it that they are answered within 24 hours.

Bitsend,

Maurice
Thanks Smiley That's a much appreciated update without going into details.
monkeydong1

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 03:09:20 PM

I fully agree

Hi all,

Bitsend,

Maurice

Thank you for the transparency.

susu

Activity: 174

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:17:03 PM

Thank you for the update, I can participate in the promotion of China area.

ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 04:27:53 PM

I fully agree

Hi all,

Bitsend,

Maurice

Great post! Very professional  Smiley Can't wait to check out the bounty list tomorrow, hopefully there'll be some tasks I'll be able to complete for CKC  Grin
Keep up the good work!
sadface

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 07:27:11 PM

Hi all,

Bitsend,

Maurice

hi maurice!

1. some reaction would be nice tho. something along the lines of 'will be disclosed at a later date' would do. you don't need to post that every time. once per question and the rest will be taken care of by the people who are active in this thread anyway.

2. we need the first post translated to all languages and cross posted and maintained in the localized sub forums on bitcointalk, therefor at least those bounties need to be posted here.

... and then there is this:

Kiss
BitsendInc (OP)

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 08:26:54 PM

Sorry for the late reply. We will contact our graphic designer tomorrow and ask him to forward these to you directly.
cryptopumpas

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 10:41:44 PM

is wallet download link from frontpage working?
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2014, 06:05:04 AM

is wallet download link from frontpage working?

@BitsendInc I'm having the same problem. I've just tried twice to download the windows wallet on another computer and both times I got 'download error'. It starts downloading normally and then when it gets to about 90% complete, I get the error. I tried to download directly from the official website and same thing happens. Can you please check? Thanks!
amytheplanarshift

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2014, 07:16:35 AM

but..

don't forget this one pls, I really don't see how you could intent to adress that

I think you could simply temporarily turn off the faucet if it suddenly detects multiple IP addresses popping up within its vicinity requesting coins.

You could maybe set up multiple "zones" around a faucet point (think of multiple circular zones gradually growing in size extending outward from the center which will be the faucet cache point) and only reward people who have passed through at least two of those zones. This way you would force people to at least have to walk back and forth between zones with different IP addresses which I feel like would probably be enough of a deterrent for most people, especially when coupled with some kind of a variable cooldown timer to prevent rapid draining from the faucet.

http://nem.io/
XEM: NBT6RQ-B2K3DN-EB3BDF-TUE3FT-SBDCJJ-L4PCX5-GKL6
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: