Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:31:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE]  (Read 237613 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:15:41 PM

Checkcoin devs, have revealed their business registration, passports,drivers ID and numerous pictures of their business and plans prior to the Pre sale listing on C-CEX. I will vouch for this team, but as always do your own research before investing.

Thank you, this helped me make up my mind about this coin. Im in for the long run now!
BitsendInc (OP)

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:50:37 PM

Nice to see that there are more Location Based Crypto Initiatieves.
I 'm also from Holland and Geoinformation is my expertice.
I work also on GeoLocation Application using cryptocurrency.
I think that it is good that we 'he contact soon.
The application I work on is for rewarding collecting GeoInformation and maybe we can coorperate.
Check my twitter @GEO_Jan

Hello Jan, thank you for reaching out to us. We would love to get in touch and share some ideas with you. You can find our contact information on our website. Feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email. Perhaps you could visit our office some time (make sure to give us a call in advance) We make the best coffee!
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 08:23:33 PM

Message is send.
Hope you have tm in 2 days.

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
provenceday
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:46:52 PM

when ipo will end?

do we have a end time
or until all coins been sold out?
YNWA2806

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:24:23 PM

So i'm confused.....

the project raised about 10 BTC and than refunded them and opened an escrow with C-cex. everybody here were ecstatic and said they will invest even more. looking now on C-cex is see the are 13,983,175 CC left for sale at 4000 sat meaning 16,825 CC were sold buy now. so that's accumulate only to 0.673 BTC....

what am I missing?

zifcom

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:12:52 PM

I received confirmation e-mail,Can you provide name list of the IPO?

Could you please be more specific? Our one month ICO is hosted by C-CEX (see: https://c-cex.com/?p=ckc-btc).

I send the email to IPO@checkcoin.cc
Why I didn't receive confirmation?
My btc account:1PxzFD1SREVgCxDVGTb4tNTQZaRHSAXCHM
TXID:d3ccc8f99475e12efc971828c2c8af76c3fbf041e9245b55b366dc2ccfe2af8e
0.079 btc

BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:30:53 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 08:41:53 PM by BitsendInc

Hello crypto enthusiasts,

I have some great news to share with our early investors and other people that are following Checkcoin or are looking to invest. We have teamed up and received a lot of help from a big company who's name I'm not able to share (yet). With their help we are able to save save quite a lot of time, costs and energy allowing us to move towards phase 2-3 even faster. Since we planned to fully use our ICO to cover all start-up costs, development and testing this will result in us needing far less income from our ICO to further develop and test our geolocation software.

In short: We have partnered up with another company and are now able to save ALOT of money and time. Because of this we are going to lower the price of our ICO to 1000 satoshi = 1 CKC. Right now our only goal is to fill our ICO as soon as possible so that we can start phase 2 (mining and testing phase) and get to testing our geolocation software and mobile applications.

To all early investors who have already purchased their share of checkcoins trough C-CEX escrow services:

We have sent all early investors an email with a C-CEX coupon code worth an extra amount of coins. Please check your email to redeem your extra share.

Hopefully this will show how exited and eager we are to get to phase 2 and be able to start hearing about your first experiences. We are very happy about the big steps we have made over the last 2 weeks. Adding everything that has happened this week, we will be able to show you what we have been working on really soon. If you have any questions do not hesitate to shoot us a message here or send your e-mail to info@bitsend.nl

Greetings from Holland!

Bitsend
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:37:20 PM

I have some great news to share with our early investors and other people that are following Checkcoin or are looking to invest. We have teamed up and received a lot of help from a big company who's name I'm not able to share (yet). With their help we are able to save save quite a lot of time, costs and energy allowing us to move towards phase 2-3 even faster. Since we planned to fully use our ICO to cover all start-up costs, development and testing this will result in us needing far less income from our ICO to further develop and test our geolocation software.

In short: We have partnered up with another company and are now able to save ALOT of money and time. Because of this we are going to lower the price of our ICO to 1000 satoshi = 1 CKC. Right now our only goal is to fill our ICO as soon as possible so that we can start phase 2 (mining and testing phase) and get to testing our geolocation software and mobile applications.

To all early investors who have already purchased their share of checkcoins trough C-CEX escrow services:

C-CEX admins have assured us that they will make sure to multiply (x4) the amount of Checkcoin you have purchased earlier Smiley

Hopefully this will show how exited and eager we are to get to phase 2 and be able to start hearing about your first experiences. We are very happy about the big steps we have made over the last 2 weeks. Adding everything that has happened this week, we will be able to show you what we have been working on really soon. If you have any questions do not hesitate to shoot us a message here or send your e-mail to info@bitsend.nl

Greetings from Holland!

Bitsend

This is very good news 1k is much better per coin. Count me in I'll get some btc there now.

BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:42:21 PM

Update: Price has been adjusted.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:38:05 AM

We have sent all early investors an email with a C-CEX coupon code worth an extra amount of coins. Please check your email to redeem your extra share.

Greetings from Holland!

Bitsend

That's awesome news indeed, congrats on the partnership!  Smiley
I received your email with the C-CEX code and I've already claimed my extra coins. Thank you for that. 1000 sat per coin is a no-brainer, anyone buying at that price is almost guaranteed to profit when CKC launches.
I just tweeted about the ICO price change Wink
Keep up the good work!
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:00:14 AM

Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"?
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:57:10 AM

Greetings from Holland!

Bitsend

I received your email with the C-CEX code and I've already claimed my extra coins. Thank you for that. 1000 sat per coin is a no-brainer, anyone buying at that price is almost guaranteed to profit when CKC launches.
Keep up the good work!
Great!
It is good to have succes!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 10:03:30 AM

Greetings from Holland!

Bitsend

Keep up the good work!
Great!

or maybe a scam because no one was buying your coins at 4000 so you just want the BTC. either release the company name or no one will even buy your coin at 1000

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:29:34 PM

Greetings from Holland!

Bitsend

Keep up the good work!
Great!

or maybe a scam because no one was buying your coins at 4000 so you just want the BTC. either release the company name or no one will even buy your coin at 1000

Sir if you do not feel that this development team (Bitsend) has done enough proving they are legit then Please Don't spend any more time in this forum posting FUD. As stated by C-CEX admins above they have already proofed that Checkcoin is the real deal. Feel free to share your honest opinion but do Some research atleast.
burningzoul

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:16:54 PM

Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"?
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

Guy , please , I am begging you , stop posting this on every coin thread! If you want a SWOT analysis just do it yourself in the name of Cthulhu!
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:02:00 AM

C-cex is just not clear enough....very bad choice as raising platform
BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:05:27 AM

C-cex is just not clear enough....very bad choice as raising platform

Could you please be more specific? Until now we've heard nothing but good things about c-cex. Is there any way we can help you set up?
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:11:15 AM

dev are you willing to do a POD

Isn't a "Proof of Developer" (http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/) kind of essential at this point, given what's happened with USECOIN and a number of other coins over this past month? Are those of you who've been following this coin closely 100% convinced that this is a solid developer team?
YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:16:33 AM

This team is backed by a known registered Dutch Company (Bitsend), they are not anonymous and are very open for discloser...you can call their offices and speak with them.

Regarding C-cex, in can partially relate....the service is good but somewhat its less organized graphically and less attractive, it may have been better to keep a counter or some sort of a ledger tracking the total amounts received at any point.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:39:31 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 09:48:12 AM by SpringfieldM1A

I have two questions :

-Would it be technically possible to implement Bitcoin on the Checkcoin infrastructure?
-Would you be able to set "private checkpoints" ? Say I wanted to set a checkpoint only for a specific person or mobile phone, can you either password/encrypt the checkpoint or only share the checkpoint specifically to that person instead of publicly?

I see a lot of potential, especially for commercial purposes. Stores could reward you for coming to them, it's like a direct reward advertising system. In this day and age brick and mortar stores suffer revenue loss because people shop online. So a way of enticing customers to visit could be very valuable. Build a mobile app that converts Checkcoin to fiat and you have a winner, you could impose a minimum time for the checkcoins to be paid out, as to "force" customers to browse your store (or link checkcoins to a specific product etc) Also build a minimum interval between checkcoin payments, so that you won't get people loitering your store for days on end.

If this is well executed it will be a linking pin between cryptocurrency, advertising and true real world applications.

Have you guys been advertising outside the cryptocurrency realm? This project looks like it could attract some venture capital

This basically could cause a "million dollar homepage" like hype if it's done right. (for anyone unfamiliar with the million dollar homepage see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Million_Dollar_Homepage )

Best of luck to you sirs

EDIT: An app that would convert checkcoin to in store credit would also be a very good option, as to avoid people just coming to your store, get the coins and leave.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: