Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE]  (Read 237604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tony Lane

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Ubermaster

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:27:53 AM

Exciting project, which has the potential to introduce cryptocurrency to the masses. Congratulations, a real world, reward-led application could see you as Market Leaders.
Just like to know if there is an update as to when the ICO ends?

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 09:50:26 AM

Exciting project, which has the potential to introduce cryptocurrency to the masses. Congratulations, a real world, reward-led application could see you as Market Leaders.

ICO will last a full month and according to this tweet from the team yesterday, there is 22 days remaining.

https://twitter.com/Checkcoincc/status/504270508452773890
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 09:53:06 AM

says the newbie with one post and registered just minutes ago

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BitsendInc (OP)

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:52:29 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 12:07:58 PM by BitsendInc

Thank you for your kind words!

To answer some of your questions:

Our ICO will end in 22 days (or when it's sold out). If we do not raise the required funds to stick to our current plan we feel that it is only fair to contact all early investors and ask them if they want to stay invested in our project (long term). We will create a very clear roadmap (timeframe) and let everybody know what they can expect from us. Anyone that does not feel like staying invested is then offered to have their BTC returned to them. This way we remain as transparant as possible and avoid dumping when we release.

After this is done we will release our wallets and continue to phase 2 starting the mining phase! At this point Checkcoin will also enter the open markets (exchanges). We believe that Checkcoin is here to stay and think our geolocation software will have a huge impact on the crypto world as we know it right now. We are willing to put in extra company funding if need be.

BitSend
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:57:18 PM

Sas ur twitter msg. I think its a good call inform to the ingress community about ckc. Those guys love geolocation apps. Maybe google can implement Checkcoin so i can start earning Some money :p
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:45:37 AM

Are you going to increase the number of coins per btc invested for initial ICO in case the ICO is very modest (like it looks to be right now)

Why? Because it will indicate there is not much interest, but the price for ICO investors remains high.

So, danger of getting flushed out...and there will also be mining, another danger for ICO investors...
Tony Lane

Ubermaster

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:49:34 AM

says the newbie with one post and registered just minutes ago

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

A little bit more research would have seen that I'm active on Twitter @crypticious where I've only ever mentioned Checkcoin once in a question to @cryptogotti. Therefore not a plant, or paid, or fake. Been silent on bitcointalk for about six months, never commented because of the bile and negativity. And there it is on my first post. Bingo.

provenceday
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:00:01 PM

Thank you for your kind words!

To answer some of your questions:

Our ICO will end in 22 days (or when it's sold out). If we do not raise the required funds to stick to our current plan we feel that it is only fair to contact all early investors and ask them if they want to stay invested in our project (long term). We will create a very clear roadmap (timeframe) and let everybody know what they can expect from us. Anyone that does not feel like staying invested is then offered to have their BTC returned to them. This way we remain as transparant as possible and avoid dumping when we release.

After this is done we will release our wallets and continue to phase 2 starting the mining phase! At this point Checkcoin will also enter the open markets (exchanges). We believe that Checkcoin is here to stay and think our geolocation software will have a huge impact on the crypto world as we know it right now. We are willing to put in extra company funding if need be.

BitSend

Thanks for the update, will watch this coin
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:14:49 PM

I can promote this coin if we cooperate.
Soon I'll release a collector app for collecting tree information in the Netherlands and we reward than in crypto currency. The idea can be found on trwtter. https://twitter.com/Boomregister/statuses/487555401815453696
Today there was tryout pitch for the boart and they are enthoustic!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Tony Lane

Ubermaster

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:47:10 AM

Hi Guys, I have no trust issues with you at all, already got 27k checkcoin and will be buying more, but Proof of Developer through @cryptoasian is something you should seriously consider. It's a totally free process that you should easily sail through, and which also gives you added free PR.

This alone will probably sell out the ICO. If you really want to guarantee this, also go for a rating through coinssource. It would be a shame for this coin to go on a slower roadmap, when it offers so much potential.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 06:55:02 AM

Hi Guys, I have no trust issues with you at all, already got 27k checkcoin and will be buying more, but Proof of Developer through @cryptoasian is something you should seriously consider. It's a totally free process that you should easily sail through, and which also gives you added free PR.

This alone will probably sell out the ICO. If you really want to guarantee this, also go for a rating through coinssource. It would be a shame for this coin to go on a slower roadmap, when it offers so much potential.

+1
And I will surely add a Pool too if you do POD

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:17:26 AM

Thanks for your feedback, we will make sure to get in contact with Cryptoasian asap and do a PoD.
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:10:17 PM

+1

waxo

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:15:39 AM

any news from devteam ? Huh

ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 06:31:35 AM

Thanks for your feedback, we will make sure to get in contact with Cryptoasian asap and do a PoD.

Awesome! Most people who've done a bit of research on this project won't need the PoD to feel secure but I think it'll definitely help to reach a broader audience. A lot of people are too lazy to research lol, having the PoD will help these people in their decision to invest. Plus you'll get some nice free advertising from having your PoD score displayed on Cryptoasian's site and spread around on Twitter Smiley
waxo

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:55:53 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 09:32:04 AM by waxo

Awesome! Most people who've done a bit of research on this project won't need the PoD to feel secure but I think it'll definitely help to reach a broader audience. A lot of people are too lazy to research lol, having the PoD will help these people in their decision to invest. Plus you'll get some nice free advertising from having your PoD score displayed on Cryptoasian's site and spread around on Twitter Smiley

hi , i have personally call the Bitsend company and i have talked to Georges ( thanx for your clarification ! )  one of the fonder .

This company is totally legit guys, everything is real , the problem is the Team do not have  time right now for develop the social part of this project ( they work hard ) but they gonna make it more official as soon as they have more free time.

I suggest them to make a youtube video announcement on the bitsend website.

So i can guarantee no SCAM behind it ! just a nice company into BTC how have serious projects like Checkcoin !

Good luck to the team Smiley

Tony Lane

Ubermaster

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:22:15 AM

Awesome! Most people who've done a bit of research on this project won't need the PoD to feel secure but I think it'll definitely help to reach a broader audience. A lot of people are too lazy to research lol, having the PoD will help these people in their decision to invest. Plus you'll get some nice free advertising from having your PoD score displayed on Cryptoasian's site and spread around on Twitter Smiley

hi , i have personally call the Bitsend company and i have talked to Georges ( thanx for your clarification ! )  one of the fonder .

This company is totally legit guys, everything is real , the problem is the Team do not have  time right now for develop the social part of this project ( they work hard ) but they gonna make it more official as soon as they have more free time.

I suggest them to make a youtube video announcement on the bitsend website.

So i can guarantee no SCAM behind it ! just a nice company into BTC how have serious projects like Check[Suspicious link removed]d luck to the team Smiley

As I said before I don't need guarantees and this is not about trust, I've already invested. But the ICO must sell out (or come damn close) and to do so means gaining the crypto masses attention, and quickly. Cryptoasian offers a free solution, which is win-win for Checkcoin and I'm glad the Dev's are going down this route.

robinf

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:22:59 PM

Hi,
   DEV,

If the sale of the coins can not be all sold out. How will you deal with the rest of the coin?

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:29:32 PM

interesting concept. Breath of fresh air to see a legit coin coming out
BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:24:50 AM

Small update: We will start working on our PoD today and try to plan a interview with @Cryptoasian this week (possibly tomorrow).

BitSend
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: