Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:28:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Checkcoin] Explore the world using Checkcoin [PR PHASE]  (Read 237613 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:52:11 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 12:58:34 PM by waxo

Hi devteam ,

100M COIN in total , 14M on sell at 1000 SAT ? don't you think this a bet to much ? i personally think that 500 Sat will be better ....
What gonna happen if you just sell just a little bet ? now you have sold around 600K CKC .....
the coins how has not been sold will be integrated to the mining phase ?

How did you make your decision about the distribution ?

THx .

susu

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:03:09 PM

500sat  is a good price

Tony Lane

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Ubermaster

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 07:17:34 PM

500sat  is a good price

I have to agree that 500 sats is proabably the sweet spot, unless you're coming to the table with signed contracts showing that agreements are already in place for roll-out in the real world. Take a look at a coin like Flex, which has 4/5 P.O.D., but is still struggling to get over 80 sats!

I love this coin and now have 38K in total. In an ideal world I think it's undervalued even at 1000 sats, but the market has radically changed in the last few weeks and people are less and less likely to take risks on new coins with promises of great things in the future.

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:35:18 AM

Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned already (assume it probably has) ...

What date will the IPO end?
What will be done with the leftover coins? Destroyed or distributed proportionally? Or something else?
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 05:43:55 AM

Apologies in advance if this has been mentioned already (assume it probably has) ...

What will be done with the leftover coins? Destroyed or distributed proportionally? Or something else?

The ICO will last a full month and should be ending in approximately 9-10 days (by my calculation). It has been confirmed that any coins left over from the ICO will be destroyed by C-CEX admins. Also if at the end of the ICO month, the required funds have not been raised, ICO investors will be given the option to have their BTC refunded. Or they can choose to stay invested. The project will continue no matter what but development might be a little slower. Seriously man, this project might be low key atm but if you're looking for a safe long-term investment with huge potential, this is probably your best bet Wink
poornamelessme

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:08:39 AM

The ICO will last a full month and should be ending in approximately 9-10 days (by my calculation). It has been confirmed that any coins left over from the ICO will be destroyed by C-CEX admins. Also if at the end of the ICO month, the required funds have not been raised, ICO investors will be given the option to have their BTC refunded. Or they can choose to stay invested. The project will continue no matter what but development might be a little slower. Seriously man, this project might be low key atm but if you're looking for a safe long-term investment with huge potential, this is probably your best bet Wink

Thanks for the info.

Low key is fine with me, and actually preferred. High profile ICOs aren't necessarily where people make the most money. I wouldn't call any ICO a safe investment though... or any crypto for that matter. It's always a gamble.

The fact that mining occurs after the ICO is over (unless something was changed from the 1st page), is a bit worrisome. ICO + mining tends to be a bad mix, for obvious reasons.
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2014, 07:47:50 AM

Thanks for the info.

Low key is fine with me, and actually preferred. High profile ICOs aren't necessarily where people make the most money. I wouldn't call any ICO a safe investment though... or any crypto for that matter. It's always a gamble.

The fact that mining occurs after the ICO is over (unless something was changed from the 1st page), is a bit worrisome. ICO + mining tends to be a bad mix, for obvious reasons.

My bad, I meant safe as in 'not scam' not 'guaranteed roi' Smiley
I don't think mining after ICO will be a problem, initial block reward is pretty small for the total number of coins which means this coin will be quite hard to mine. And with the ICO price down to 1000 sat, it should be fairly balanced at launch.

Hi devteam ,

140M COIN in total , 14M on sell at 1000 SAT ? don't you think this a bet to much ? i personally think that 500 Sat will be better ....
What gonna happen if you just sell just a little bet ? now you have sold around 600K CKC .....
the coins how has not been sold will be integrated to the mining phase ?

How did you make your decision about the distribution ?

THx .

I don't think that lowering ICO price to 500 sat is a good idea. It's already pretty cheap as it is. If you check the coin stats, this coin is hard to mine, less than 15,000 coins will be mined in one day. At 500 sat, 15,000 coins is only worth about 0.074 BTC. I think 1k sat is a reasonable price.

The unsold coins from the ICO will not be integrated into mining, they will be destroyed.
BitsendInc (OP)

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:20:58 AM

Hi all,

We just wanted to let you know that we are getting closer to finishing our Proof of Developer Analysis. We made a video for Cryptoasian yesterday evening and expect more news on this today.

Bitsend
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:46:21 AM

Hi all,

We just wanted to let you know that we are getting closer to finishing our Proof of Developer Analysis. We made a video for Cryptoasian yesterday evening and expect more news on this today.

Bitsend
Good news. Keep up the good work  Wink
waxo

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:04:47 PM

Hi all,

Bitsend

that's perfect , i would probably buy more i guess

Tony Lane

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Ubermaster

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:12:33 PM

Hi all,

Bitsend

that's perfect , i would probably buy more i guess

Good work. Will give you great PR.

❚ ❙ ❘                  ❘ ❙ ❚ P H O R E ❚ ❙ ❘                   ❘ ❙ ❚
poornamelessme

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:14:09 PM

Hi all,

Bitsend

Are you getting trust rated by coins source too?
waxo

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:20:36 PM

i have the feeling that the community will get involved in CKC very soon...

I really hope that you are going to sell more coins of Ccex.

A real project with a real team , what else ? 

BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:17:39 PM

We will be introducing a community manager to you guys soon, he or she will spend most of their time working on creating a healthy community around Checkcoin. Keeping everybody updated using our own website, blog, reddit and irc channels.

We think that a Proof of Development Analysis will attract some new investors to C-CEX and Checkcoin. We have already spoken to several companies that are already helping us with development and testing. This, combined with the fact that we are a healthy company and are always able to use some company funding, we do not solely rely on our ICO to sell out. Over the last couple of weeks we have already made some big steps. Also we are starting to notice that more of our people are spending extra working hours (and free time) in this project. If our ICO succeeds they will be able to really focus on Checkcoin allowing us to move to phase 2-3 a bit faster.

In any case, we will always keep moving forward!
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 08:16:22 PM

We will be introducing a community manager to you guys soon, he or she will spend most of their time working on creating a healthy community around Checkcoin. Keeping everybody updated using our own website, blog, reddit and irc channels.
Really looking forward to this and ofcourse a healthy interaction between the manager and the community. *thumbs up*
Btw I already informed the Altcoin Herald about this promising project
ObscureBean
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:41:28 AM

We think that a Proof of Development Analysis will attract some new investors to C-CEX and Checkcoin. We have already spoken to several companies that are already helping us with development and testing. This, combined with the fact that we are a healthy company and are always able to use some company funding, we do not solely rely on our ICO to sell out. Over the last couple of weeks we have already made some big steps. Also we are starting to notice that more of our people are spending extra working hours (and free time) in this project. If our ICO succeeds they will be able to really focus on Checkcoin allowing us to move to phase 2-3 a bit faster.

In any case, we will always keep moving forward!

That's an excellent idea! It will definitely be good for new people checking out the thread to have somebody on here more often. Nice to hear the PoD will be ready soon.
Don't forget to tweet any announcements you make, Twitter has a huge crypto community and is one of the best ways to reach more people.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:47:37 AM

https://twitter.com/CryptoAsian/status/509568195519188992

gj guys!
burningzoul

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:49:31 AM

Now start getting some investors!Spread the word, hire a coin PR company if you are not able by your own. I have been watching this thread from day 1. Waiting to put a good amount in, but I am waiting for at least half of the IPO to be sold so I know you guys will go through with your project as fast as possible. I want to put some crazy checkpoints.
BitsendInc (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:50:29 AM

small update: We have completed our proof of developer analysis and are now displayed on cryptoasian.com.

see: http://cryptoasian.com/ckc-checkcoin/

Bitsend
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:52:39 AM

I find myself in an odd catch 22 position here. Keen to invest in this coin but concerned if not enough ipo coins sell there won't be the investment from the devs. So waiting for coins to sell before buying.  I'm sure I'm not the of one. Not selling purely because it's not selling

BINTEX