Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SHUTTING DOWN] [DiceBitco.in | BE THE BANK ! | 1% House Edge]  (Read 102243 times)
DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 04:38:06 PM

Now thats some martingale strategy i never saw - till now ! lol

Gratz Shu! That was indeed a nice call Smiley

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:49:06 PM

It seems that he/she took after dooglus. Smiley
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:10:15 PM

It seems that he/she took after dooglus. Smiley

I am not affiliated with Shu in any way (other than being co-owner of DB with him, being married to him, and occasionally sleeping with him).  Roll Eyes

Edit: I guess I ought to point out that the part in (parentheses) is a joke!

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:10:42 PM

How u r randomizing the seed, mt_rand() ? Please say it only if it is disclosable.

tee-rex

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:14:11 PM

As to me, being an investor is a bit too much for saying "I am not affiliated in any way with DiceBitco.in". But it's probably just me.

did you read his sentence to the end?

Yes, I did. Being an investor to an enterprise does mean that you are affiliated. This is like saying that "I'm in no way affiliated with this woman other than being her husband, father of her children and besides that I'm sleeping with her". I hope I made my point clear, thank you. Wink

I don't agree. Investing in Apple or Nestle doesn't make me affiliated with those companies, does it? Maybe it does in the strictest sense of the word, but I have no bearing on how those companies operate.

I think at most you could say that investing in something is an "endorsement."

Indeed you are flat out wrong for pretty obvious reasons. Investing in Apple (Nestle or whatever for that matter) means that you are buying their stock (shares). And if your share (no pun) is good enough, you can literally overtake the company and make decisions about its future. Besides that, in some countries (not sure about the USA), you would be not allowed to hold public office if you have a stake in a private company. And do you know why? Wink
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:16:44 PM

As to me, being an investor is a bit too much for saying "I am not affiliated in any way with DiceBitco.in". But it's probably just me.

Yes, I did. Being an investor to an enterprise does mean that you are affiliated. This is like saying that "I'm in no way affiliated with this woman other than being her husband, father of her children and besides that I'm sleeping with her". I hope I made my point clear, thank you. Wink

I don't agree. Investing in Apple or Nestle doesn't make me affiliated with those companies, does it? Maybe it does in the strictest sense of the word, but I have no bearing on how those companies operate.

Indeed you are flat out wrong for pretty obvious reasons. Investing in Apple (Nestle or whatever for that matter) means that you are buying their stock (shares). And if your share (no pun) is good enough, you can literally overtake the company and make decisions about its future. Besides that, in some countries (not sure about the USA), you would be not allowed to hold public office if you have a stake in a private company. And do you know why? Wink

Which country ? What if someone does not disclose his stake in a Pvt company ?

suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:20:38 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2014, 05:41:50 PM by suman66

trusted website invest your btc here i have 0.01 invested btc here earning till now

is this worth to invest 0.01 BTc in this site ?
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:24:42 PM

Indeed you are flat out wrong for pretty obvious reasons. Investing in Apple (Nestle or whatever for that matter) means that you are buying their stock (shares). And if your share (no pun) is good enough, you can literally overtake the company and make decisions about its future.

I should never have used the word "invest" when designing Just-Dice. By putting your coins in the site's bankroll, you aren't "investing" at all. You are only helping to fund the site's bankroll.

You are certainly not buying "shares" in the site. Even if you provide 99% of the bankroll, you still have no say in how the site is run, and you certainly don't own any of the site.

It's probably too late now to change the terminology used, but to be clear when I say I "invested" in the site, I mean I added 60 BTC to the bankroll which the site is slowly losing for me. I don't own any part of the site.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
tee-rex

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:13:25 PM

Russia. Once upon a time I was in municipal service, and I had to fill in the corresponding form where I confirmed that I was not engaged in any entrepreneurial activity or took a post in a privately held company. There is a law which gives a complete list of what public office is not compatible with in this regard. If it becomes known that you you broke the requirements, you obviously lose your position.

But people usually cede the corresponding rights to their trusted friends or distant relatives.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:18:59 PM

Russia. Once upon a time I was in municipal service, and I had to fill in the corresponding form where I confirmed that I was not engaged in any entrepreneurial activity or took a post in a privately held company. There is a law which gives a complete list of what public office is not compatible with in this regard. If it becomes known that you you broke the requirements, you obviously lose your position.

But people usually cede the corresponding rights to their trusted friends or distant relatives.

That's what ultimately happens in the so called democracy... anyways, we are getting off-topic. Lets stick to gambling discussion.

dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 08:29:03 PM

It appears that we are free to use any kind of unicode characters in our usernames.

That would make it very easy for someone to call themselves 'dooǥlus' (which is different than 'dooglus', but looks the same) and scam people using my name.

How about only allowing ASCII characters in usernames to prevent such abuse?

dooǥlus Aug 8, 2014 1:28:20 PM
oh hi guys

dooǥlus Aug 8, 2014 1:28:24 PM
it's fake dooglus here

me Aug 8, 2014 1:28:39 PM
hey fake me!

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:21:54 AM

It appears that we are free to use any kind of unicode characters in our usernames.

This is addressed already and a fix will be pushed among others, ETA this Sunday!

Cluster2k
Legendary

Activity: 1692
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:04:15 PM

Is there currently a problem logging onto DiceBitcoin?  I've just tried relogging on using my username and password (no 2FA) and it says it's denied.  I even copied and pasted the username/password I used into my passwords document to make sure all the details were right.  User ID 2911.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:04:58 PM

This site picked up very fast : almost 2000BTC wagered, almost 20BTC of max win ect.
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2198

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 12:20:24 PM

Is there currently a problem logging onto DiceBitcoin?  I've just tried relogging on using my username and password (no 2FA) and it says it's denied.  I even copied and pasted the username/password I used into my passwords document to make sure all the details were right.  User ID 2911.
I never had any login problems and I don't get that others have them. Seems really weird.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
Cluster2k
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:27:49 PM

I never had any login problems and I don't get that others have them. Seems really weird.

Tried Chrome instead of Firefox (previously only used FF for DB) and it worked this time.  Exact same details (copy/paste) entered to login. 
guizai

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:56:40 PM

Tried Chrome instead of Firefox (previously only used FF for DB) and it worked this time.  Exact same details (copy/paste) entered to login. 
i too got no problem using both FF and chrome.. 
DiceBitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 02:49:59 PM

We had this issue before, by another member, claiming exactly the same issue. When we try to reproduce it though, its not happening. Our guess is something that you have installed on Firefox addons is causing the problem. Maybe an anti-script? Adblocker? Coudl you try disable them all, login, and repeat proccess till you narrow it down?

Regards!

Cluster2k
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 03:57:14 PM

We had this issue before, by another member, claiming exactly the same issue. When we try to reproduce it though, its not happening. Our guess is something that you have installed on Firefox addons is causing the problem. Maybe an anti-script? Adblocker? Coudl you try disable them all, login, and repeat proccess till you narrow it down?

Scripting enabled, no antiscript/adblocker, latest version of Firefox (auto updated, can't find the version number atm as Firefox likes to keep it very well hidden). 

The scenario went something like this:

- FF remains logged in for a few days
- Today FF was logged off the site.  Refreshed site and clicked the Login button.  Copied/pasted username/password from spreadsheet.  Denied
- Typed password in manually.  Denied. 
- Moved to Chrome and did the exact same thing (copied/pasted login details from spreadsheet) and everything is fine

Does the username/password processing strip all hidden characters, such as carriage returns and such?
dooglus
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:07:52 PM

Oh, yes. That was always one of the things I would tell people having trouble with JD. Firefox doesn't seem to work well with some technology we were using. I never figured out what, but maybe DiceBitco.in has the same issue with Firefox.

I've never had an issue with it using Chromium (well, I've had lots of issues, but nothing like this).

Also (look, two subjects in one post!), I just noticed that hitting the return key when typing my stake amount places a bet. I don't think that's a good idea; it's too easy to hit return accidentally before I've finished specifying the bet fully.

██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: