Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:47:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Recommended Forex Brokers Accepting Crypto Deposits and Withdrawals  (Read 120331 times)
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:17:28 PM

added to the list: https://www.firstglobalcredit.com/Services/Service-Overview

I'm not sure I understand this.....but accounts are Bitcoin based

add "rei" to the Referral field on the Registration page to support this topic and the info it gave to you

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zanza

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:53:03 PM

what about adding Simplefx to list?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059253.0

They claim to have no id req for Bitcoin only, and 500x leverage lol
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 07:55:52 PM

what about adding Simplefx to list?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059253.0

They claim to have no id req for Bitcoin only, and 500x leverage lol

I'm still joining info about them (as you can see in the topic)

Tstar
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

Decentralized Asset Management Platform

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 07:51:24 AM

guys seriously is there any trustworthy broker out there in the market for bitcoin trading ??
i mean like forex thing but with bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
████▄▀▀▀███████████████████
█████▄    ▀▀▀██████████████
██████▄▄       ▀▀▀█████████
███████▀██▄▄        ▀▀█████
████████   ▀▀▀      ▄██████
█████████▄▄       ▄████████
█████████  ▀▀   ▄██████████
██████████    ▄████████████
███████████ ▄██████████████
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄██████
███████████████████████████
.COOK.
     Decentralized Asset Management Platform     
│▐ █     WHITEPAPER   │   TWITTER   │   LINKEDIN   │   TELEGRAM     █ ▌│
          ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀█████▄▄
███████████████▄▄█▀██████

█████████████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
██▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀███████▀███▄█
█████████████████████▀███▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▀█████████████▀█████████▀▀▀
       ██ ▀█▀ ▄██
       ▀██▄ ▄███▀
        ▀▀████▀▀
✔  Accessible
✔  Secure
✔  Transparent
SimpleFX

Activity: 604
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2015, 08:02:32 AM

guys seriously is there any trustworthy broker out there in the market for bitcoin trading ??

I recommend SimpleFX.com, bitcoin account is totally free, leverage up to 1:500 so you can try with small deposit for a start. I think it is a good moment, indices collapsing, OIL down, so lot of opportunities:)

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2015, 03:21:33 PM

you want to trade Bitcoin on a forex-broker?

FxOpen is the best option. a huge broker, regulated...... BUT they use the weak BTC-E orderbook
it's better to trade Bitcoin on a Bitcoin exchange

svesp15

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:35:52 PM

Might also want to consider FX Choice.  These guys are one of the better "offshore" FOREX brokers.  They began offering bitcoin deposit/withdraw with bitcoin denominated account several months ago.  Good selection of FOREX pairs and CFDs.  Be forewarned though, the spread on their BTC/USD CFD is terrible, but it is swap free -- no fees to hold overnight. 
SimpleFX

Activity: 604
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 12:20:00 PM

Hello Traders,
We are happy to announce, that our Affiliate Program is now Live. Click here for details: https://simplefx.com/affiliate/

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 08:02:52 PM

I am using Instaforex as of now but I haven't yet withdrawn via bitcoins. They charge fee and that's the reason I chose PayPal as a withdrawal option which is best suited to me. It's the best trading platform compared to other trading websites as they allow you to earn your deposit and also allow you to withdraw the profit. I'm now trying to invest bitcoins and see how it works.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:25:35 AM

I am using Instaforex as of now but I haven't yet withdrawn via bitcoins. They charge fee and that's the reason I chose PayPal as a withdrawal option which is best suited to me. It's the best trading platform compared to other trading websites as they allow you to earn your deposit and also allow you to withdraw the profit. I'm now trying to invest bitcoins and see how it works.

last time I emailed them they didn't accept BTC anymore. look at the first post. guess this chages acording to BTC price lol.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 02:32:12 PM

so we have another huge player in the Bitcoin suporters list:

-FXChoice
https://my.myfxchoice.com/registration/?ib=48106
this is a very big and known broker, and it is regulated
having very good reviews over the internet.
bitcoin denominated accounts for Forex trading + Bitcoin trading

birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:20:20 AM

i just hope for simplefx to have mini account..

1 pip = 40k sat is too big...i just want to test their platform with small capital...if i proposed it,,will they take a consideration?

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 01:23:59 AM

i just hope for simplefx to have mini account..

1 pip = 40k sat is too big...i just want to test their platform with small capital...if i proposed it,,will they take a consideration?

you can always test with a demo account

Ceizer54

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 05:08:31 PM

I am very excited to see quite a few forex trading sites that accepts bitcoin for deposit as well as withdraw...definately gonna try them soon but first i would like to know the experience of someone on this forum who have tried these earlier and anyone of these sites offer deposit bonus?
capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 09:02:51 PM

I am very excited to see quite a few forex trading sites that accepts bitcoin for deposit as well as withdraw...definately gonna try them soon but first i would like to know the experience of someone on this forum who have tried these earlier and anyone of these sites offer deposit bonus?

I have only personal full experience (= several withdraws done) with https://1broker.com/m/r.php?i=229 and http://www.fxopen.com/DepositWithdrawal.aspx?Culture=en&agent=836159
the best page for reading expierences with forex brokers is the garanteed independent http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/all_forex_reviews
1broker you wont find there though as it is no typical forex broker, it's on the other hand te most Bitcoiner tested service there is. check their thread here in the forum.

regarding bonuses check the webpages

svesp15

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 11:46:22 PM

Ok, since I previously dissed FXChoice about the huge spread charged on their swap-free non-expiring Bitcoin CFD, happy to report they've cut the spread from 5 to 3, floats a bit, seems to average about 2.80 now.  That's $2.80 spread per Bitcoin.  Still not for scalping but swap-free good for longer term position or hedge. 
CryptInvest
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1132

View Profile
October 31, 2015, 12:27:05 AM

Thanks for the review. Interesting idea. Through traditional forex brokers to replenish the deposit and withdraw more slowly.
erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2015, 05:38:45 PM

last time I emailed them they didn't accept BTC anymore. look at the first post. guess this chages acording to BTC price lol.

When did you email them? As far as I have seen last week and today as well, BTC withdrawal option is still available but they need us to withdraw atleast 50 USD which is why I am now working with ecoin.eu for bitcoins and on instaforex I use their Skrill withdrawal option. Other payment methods are just so expensive.

capoeira (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 03:57:11 PM

When did you email them? As far as I have seen last week and today as well, BTC withdrawal option is still available but they need us to withdraw atleast 50 USD which is why I am now working with ecoin.eu for bitcoins and on instaforex I use their Skrill withdrawal option. Other payment methods are just so expensive.

July 2014

erikalui
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2015, 03:19:09 PM

July 2014

1.5 years back? LOL!

Now they allow withdrawals via bitcoin for no fee charged but I am not sure of the deposit option though. I have a bonus forex account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: