Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309481 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DutchTrades

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2014, 06:36:05 AM

Holy shit
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 06:51:31 AM

Holy shit
That's what I said this morning too when I woke up Cheesy

We might see an epic pump soon back to 2k.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:03:18 AM

And we're headed back up.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:19:27 AM

oh my god dump   coin low price  Huh

OMG! My cheap BOOM orders filled! I've added more orders Cheesy

This coin is only a few days old. Early miners are selling their stash as they've moved on to mining other new coins. Once the dumpers are done BOOM will be in the hands of stronger holders who are following the dev progress. That is the point where the price can rise. Remember, the dev does not control the price.

If the dev delivers and you didn't buy at this price you will never forgive yourself!
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:26:10 AM

oh my god dump   coin low price  Huh

This coin is only a few days old. Early miners are selling their stash as they've moved on to mining other new coins. Once the dumpers are done BOOM will be in the hands of stronger holders who are following the dev progress. That is the point where the price can rise. Remember, the dev does not control the price.

If the dev delivers and you didn't buy at this price you will never forgive yourself!
Nice. I was just holding so did not sell and buy lower but I wish I had. Could have doubled my stack.
tianshi

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:27:29 AM

so many dumpers dump their cheap coin,just buy Cheesy
colinfx

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:36:03 AM

When buying at these low prices put in orders and let the dumpers sell in to them. There's no need to pay them a penny more than they deserve!

Once the dumpers are done then start buying from the market at higher prices.

Let this coin settle. The best thing for BOOM right now is to build a community and for that community to start making progress by building infrastructure. New people are arriving and buying at these low prices and soon the dev will have further announcements.

Once the majority of the coins are in the hands of stronger holders the price can rise considerably.

In the meantime let's let the dev do his thing Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:48:27 AM

Just a 1 bTC buy pushes the price up over 50% - these are crazy low prices!
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 07:52:19 AM

oh my god dump   coin low price  Huh

Well said. The Boom community will be blown away with the coming developments. If your holding, You will be very happy in the near future.

Thanks for your support.

The team is working hard and making progress. Great things in store for Boom.

jin518

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

https://yadi.sk/i/2bzED4KYxCpgng

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:02:49 AM

Hi,dev,i sent Maidak message with adress and TX ID ,But i don"t receive my iPO coins.When can i receive my conins?

A Z A R T (x17)   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR THE GAMBLING INDUSTRY
                                             A p p  Download   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Google Play | App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                   >>> BUY COINS <<<
         F o l l o w  us   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMDISCORDTWITTER
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:03:50 AM

Congratulations to the booOoomcoin-TEAM for their work. This coin is very young. But a lot of people are looking at you and your
upcoming innovations.

Hold on booOoomers...

oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:04:05 AM

If your holding, You will be very happy in the near future.

Why ?

What progress ? Please tell us more, you know why the coin is falling ? Because you're hiding everything. You're just talking about "progress" since some days, but nothing about technical progression, what the devs are currently doing etc.

BTW, when people here asked about names, if you don't want to say everything about your team' identity, so, another way, can you show us some projects they did here (on bitcointalk) before?

If you give more details, I'm sure this situation will change. This situation isn't made because of fud, we're now here because of the lack of transparency.

Thanks.

ps : I'm an holder too, that's why I'm asking these questions.
ps2 : please not remove my message, I keep a copy on a notepad so i'll repost it  Wink I want to make good, these questions aren't for fudding or manipulate price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:12:13 AM

Hi,dev,i sent Maidak message with adress and TX ID ,But i don"t receive my iPO coins.When can i receive my conins?

We never offered an IPO.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:12:46 AM

Why ?

What progress ? Please tell us more, you know why the coin is falling ? Because you're hiding everything. You're just talking about "progress" since some days, but nothing about technical progression, what the devs are currently doing etc.

BTW, when people here asked about names, if you don't want to say everything about your team' identity, so, another way, can you show us some projects they did here (on bitcointalk) before?

If you give more details, I'm sure this situation will change. This situation isn't made because of fud, we're now here because of the lack of transparency.

Thanks.

ps2 : please not remove my message, I keep a copy on a notepad so i'll repost it  Wink I want to make good, these questions aren't for fudding or manipulate price.

Valid questions if you ask me. I think the dev is just 1 guy. I have said this before. Just 1 guy who is good at writing a lot of text Cheesy and basically nothing is happening in the background.

ps. I am holding too.
oscarftw

Activity: 573

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:13:24 AM

Hi 2 All guys...

This is my deleted post from the day before Smiley Read with confidence, Enjoy

Quote from: zikomoto on Today at 12:46:13 PM
Quote from: oscarftw on Today at 12:42:39 PM
Contributed 3BTC for this dawnfall Smiley Nice to see price around 1700 Smiley Gonna sell another 2BTC around 1500 so ppl can panic more Smiley haha

Shame on your kind

Why shame on me? Simply learn not to panic. Thats easy. This is how ppl make money on altcoins. Others worries make them rich. The reason i keep selling more to make ppl worry more. So that i can buy from 650/750 instead of 1800/1900
colinfx

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:13:52 AM

The price is currently a result of early miners dropping their stash. It's so early I doubt people are selling because of dev developments. Really, how much development can you expect in a week?

I've got more orders in, so I hope the price doesn't bounce back too quickly Wink
colinfx

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:17:17 AM

Most coins start off with a dev and a friend or two, that's it. From there the coin and community is gradually built. It's easy to expect huge returns and results but actually making it happen takes a lot of work from devs AND holders.

What did YOU do for boom today?

Tweet, write, tell, advertise, market, tell the world, we all have a part in this too and not just wait for the dev to do everything. A community makes a coin, the dev just starts it off.
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:17:34 AM

Why ?

Thanks.

ps2 : please not remove my message, I keep a copy on a notepad so i'll repost it  Wink I want to make good, these questions aren't for fudding or manipulate price.

I understand your concern. We are waiting on some final information from our engineering team then our white paper & roadmap will be released. At that time, transparency will not be a concern for even the biggest skeptic. Thanks
oddwh

Activity: 854
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:22:58 AM

I understand your concern. We are waiting on some final information from our engineering team then our white paper & roadmap will be released. At that time transparency will not be a concern for even the biggest skeptic. Thanks

Thanks for your answer, I hope you'll tell us more soon. Are you like the marketing guy ? I'm quite sure if it was you doing the development, you would give more informations, but it seems like here you don't know a lot of things, am I right ?

Do you have some approximative dates?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
     ▄██▀▀             ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                   ▀██
   █▌                       ▐█
  █▌                         ▐█
 ▐█            ▄▄▄            █▌
 ██         ▄██▀▀▀██▄         ██
 ▄         ▐█▌     ▐█▌         ▄
███        █▌       ▐█        ███
 ▀   █▄    ▐█▌     ▐█▌    ▄█   ▀
   █▄  █▄   ▀██▄▄▄██▀   ▄█  ▄█
    ▀█   █▄    ▀▀▀    ▄█   █▀
      █▄   █▄       ▄█   ▄█
       ██    █  ▄  █    ██
         █▄    ███    ▄█
          ██    ▀    ██
            █▄  █  ▄█
             ██ █ ██
                ▄
               ███
                ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄████████████▄
    ▄████████████████▄
   ████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌▀▀▀   ▀▀▀
 ████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
   ██▀████████████▀██
    ▀██▀▀██████▀▀██▀
      ▀████████████▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        
▄████████████▄     
▄████████████████▄   
████████████████████  
██████████████████████ 
 ████████████████████████
▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
██████████████████████ 
████████████████████  
▀████████████████▀   
▀████████████▀     
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        
BoomCoinDev (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:24:39 AM

Why ?

Thanks.

ps2 : please not remove my message, I keep a copy on a notepad so i'll repost it  Wink I want to make good, these questions aren't for fudding or manipulate price.

Valid questions if you ask me. I think the dev is just 1 guy. I have said this before. Just 1 guy who is good at writing a lot of text Cheesy and basically nothing is happening in the background.

ps. I am holding too.

I can assure you that is not the case. What makes you come to that conclusion?

Our business, partners and associates will be unveiled at the appropriate time.

You will see  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: