Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:12:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309476 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
broseph

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:32:08 PM

I'm gonna give the dev a vote of confidence, I mean this coin is the is only one with 5 star proof of dev.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:44:32 PM

30 days in crypto is like eternity. Dev basicaly say, that they dont tell us anything until it will be ready to launch. And they want lauch everything at once.
So what happend next ? 30 days is 30 days.. price will slowly falling(for sure), so do volume and market cap..and this will bury many investors which already invest their money into it. Nobody wants to have their money into somehting that will slowly dropping.
I do not FUD, but thats reality. I trust this coin, thats reason why i have a lot of this coins, and i will hold it till the boom or the end. But im not happy with this decision, and i don't think that's only my opinion.

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

ljm81

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 04:50:01 PM

split your buys 50/50, 50% on the buy wall but keep the buy wall low and 50% buy off the stack, that will soon stop the needless dumping.
Im cool waiting i know the dev is the real deal plus the people dumping were gonna dump anyway, id rather it be now and at a loss so it can find some better hands to rest in
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:01:50 PM

What happened that suddenly you gave us such a huge and far deadline? Weren't you supposed to release whitepaper like few days ago?
That's pitty because noone wants to have their money frozen in crypto world for 30 days.
BIDs are very flat and we need at least something or it will be another fail in history of altcoins.

I saw what danny posted before it was deleted and you should tell us at least that. I don't like that there are insiders here with more knowledge than the rest of us with all respect to danny.

Only the ones that want to make quick profit do not want their BTC closed in altcoin, and to be honest those people suck, they are the ones that most of the time ruin coins, not the devs

This thread has to much FUD if you want to buy man up do be a sissy trying to drop the price just to profit, or if you want to sell dont be dannyvjp just braging around he has 10% of the coin and if nothing happens he will dump, well dump them, or you want something else!!!
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:38:42 PM

Boom update:

The cryptocurrency markets have been tough for everyone these past couple of weeks. Bitcoin is down trending as well as the majority of other coins.

In regards to Boom I can't release information early or before it is completed. I would kindly as for your understanding and support in this matter. We have proven that we are a real development team and continue to follow through on our promises. I get asked consistently for news or to hurry and put something out. I speculate that this is requested from traders who just want to trade the news. Please understand that development is a process and we do have some amazing things coming to Boom.

Our meeting went very well and we have a lot of work ahead of us in the next 30 days and months thereafter. We considered releasing the news early and listing a timeline but opted not to. This is due to the competition and how they could potentially copy what we are doing. It is better to release everything at once.

I do respect community feedback in this regard. Let me know.

Thank you for update!

I believe you and I will hold my coins. Thank you for your hard work!
dannyvjp

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:46:16 PM

So i talked to the dev today about my post.

It was wrong of me to do it but i am happy that i did it.

The point was that i din't know what the "big plan" was with this coin, thats why i made the post.

Now i talked to him on skype for a few min and i poined it out that investers don`t want there coins to be stuck in a coin without knowing what the plans are for a few weeks.

He did not say what de plans are but they are working hard with there team, i got a few names now and yes its rated 5+ stars.

The are not a scam or p&d team. So i will not sell my coins.

He told me that the plans wil go public in a few weeks, a small 4 weeks. (don`t get a date and it`s not even needed for now)

He want it for us to make it a bit easy to hodl the coins, so the dev want to make a few small updates when the time is there.

So don`t panic, something big will come with this coin, but for now it needs time to do all the work.

When the white paper will come out he told me that all the plans/website/roadmap will come out in 1 go.

Because of confidential he can`t say a lot now.

I will not force him again and will wait for the announcement.

btw: i dont got any inside information so dont make your pants wet.

edit: dev is a nice guy, glad to have him on the team!

Vladzky999

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:06:30 PM

You know why coins fail in the crypto world? The urgency of the masses on the developers be in constant contact release innovation after innovation without sleep and all this without paying themselves. If this coin has 5/5 POD rating wouldn't that be enough to ease your worries and let the developments from identified developers happen as they may. I sense it is the day traders who are always in a rush are the ones constantly asking why when and a demanding now now now. On the bright side though. If you are fluent in cryptonese then you know that boom is the cryptonese word for moon.
dannyvjp

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 06:27:08 PM

You know why coins fail in the crypto world? The urgency of the masses on the developers be in constant contact release innovation after innovation without sleep and all this without paying themselves. If this coin has 5/5 POD rating wouldn't that be enough to ease your worries and let the developments from identified developers happen as they may. I sense it is the day traders who are always in a rush are the ones constantly asking why when and a demanding now now now. On the bright side though. If you are fluent in cryptonese then you know that boom is the cryptonese word for moon.

Well sayed Vlad.

Yes i was also asking a lot from him becaus i was a bit scared (burned my hand on vmc en citrizens 2 time) but now i spoked to him i blind trush him now.

Coins are staking no reason to sell them for the next couple of weeks/ months.

I am thinking about buying more before the white paper.

Happy trading guys!
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:38:40 PM

Boom update:

The cryptocurrency markets have been tough for everyone these past couple of weeks. Bitcoin is down trending as well as the majority of other coins.

In regards to Boom I can't release information early or before it is completed. I would kindly as for your understanding and support in this matter. We have proven that we are a real development team and continue to follow through on our promises. I get asked consistently for news or to hurry and put something out. I speculate that this is requested from traders who just want to trade the news. Please understand that development is a process and we do have some amazing things coming to Boom.

Our meeting went very well and we have a lot of work ahead of us in the next 30 days and months thereafter. We considered releasing the news early and listing a timeline but opted not to. This is due to the competition and how they could potentially copy what we are doing. It is better to release everything at once.

The problem with that is that holders are extrenemly impatient and prone to panic dump. The price will be dumped to unrecoverable levels soon.

Not your keys, not your coins!
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:40:41 PM

Boom update:

The problem with that is that holders are extrenemly impatient and prone to panic dump. The price will be dumped to unrecoverable levels soon.

If price dropped further from these levels I'd consider adding more to my position and I know a few others here will do too. As long as the dev delivers the price will adjust accordingly at the time. I'm certainly not frightened of the price getting lower as it presents further opportunities to accumulate.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:42:18 PM

Well sayed Vlad.

Yes i was also asking a lot from him becaus i was a bit scared (burned my hand on vmc en citrizens 2 time) but now i spoked to him i blind trush him now.

Coins are staking no reason to sell them for the next couple of weeks/ months.

I am thinking about buying more before the white paper.

Happy trading guys!

You only did what many of us were thinking so no worries. I'm holding my stash tight, am gonna sit this one for a couple of months, especially while the dev seem that rare type of team that actually want to make this coin succeed and not just P&D.
dannyvjp

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:27:09 PM

Boom update:

+1

Yes thats true but people know now that there are big plans coming but not in a few days, so the day traders will sell this coin in the next week.

Its all fine, i will make buy walls for them (not to high of course) so they can dump the coins.

I am still here with you guys, no matter what the prize would be in the couple of days i will not sell.

Ask yourself this, why sell with lose when you dont even know the white paper and roadmap, all i know is the dav is working on something and he is not a scam.

dev working: 1+
dev legit: 1+
dev made the new wallet: 1+

3+ is hodl for me Wink

I got the time, staking is working good for me;)
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:56:11 PM

Ask yourself this, why sell with lose when you dont even know the white paper and roadmap, all i know is the dav is working on something and he is not a scam.

Frankly, because the majority of miners/traders have no balls to hold and are pretty childish. Every coin is getting panic dumped to oblivion if these people are not getting continously told that it's all good. They want to earn big and fast and they have no patient to hold, they are cutting their losses the first chance they get.
I already maxxed out my investment on this particular coin and there's only so much you can buy to offset panic dumpers.

Not your keys, not your coins!
BoomCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:13:54 PM

Long-term Boom supporters will be very pleased. Just give us the time needed to develop. Thank you  Smiley
Unpredictable

Activity: 292

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:19:18 PM

Once it drops(if) to 500 satoshi I'm going to buy crapload of BOOMs. 
I just really hope that you're actually doing something and it's not just empty words.
Would be excellent to see some proof of progress from time to time.
dannyvjp

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:22:08 PM

Frankly, because the majority of miners/traders have no balls to hold and are pretty childish. Every coin is getting panic dumped to oblivion if these people are not getting continously told that it's all good. They want to earn big and fast and they have no patient to hold, they are cutting their losses the first chance they get.
I already maxxed out my investment on this particular coin and there's only so much you can buy to offset panic dumpers.

jep i know, same was for cloak also. with 6 btc i made over 83 btc by hodl.

scrypt also made good bucks.

keycoin, it was a good coin before the fud. but got out when it good a good pump:D

I think most of the miners are traders them self with 0.1 btc in there pocket yelling the hardste.

Its all fine bro's, putt on some music and in a few hour party!! Decibel here i come XD
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:44:50 PM

jep i know, same was for cloak also. with 6 btc i made over 83 btc by hodl.

scrypt also made good bucks.

keycoin, it was a good coin before the fud. but got out when it good a good pump:D

I think most of the miners are traders them self with 0.1 btc in there pocket yelling the hardste.

Its all fine bro's, putt on some music and in a few hour party!! Decibel here i come XD

Dev says just empty words.

Why because you bought around 1.5k lol
i bought on 3k and on 1k but dont complain, it was my decission not devs
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:32:32 AM

already down to the 400s....  i guess its done because a whitepaper wasn't delivered?  Not a good thing.  Once people bail its hard to get them back in. 
DutchTrades

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 05:32:03 AM

Selling at these prices would be barbaric
enjoi

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:33:41 AM

Selling at these prices would be barbaric
Right. The evolved man buys at these prices Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: