Bitcoin Forum
October 21, 2024, 06:00:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BOOM COIN |9% STAKE| BITTREX | BOOMTOWN | COINGATEWAY |PARTNERSHIPS | WP  (Read 309504 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
xPooky

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:24:36 PM

Who sells his bag at this low prices? Is there any news?
no, there is apsolutly nothing to make anyone sell, i think the dude that had that huge buy wall at 2k is dumping in his wall so someone gets scared and also dump his, so no worries Smiley
leolegend

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:35:20 PM

no, there is apsolutly nothing to make anyone sell, i think the dude that had that huge buy wall at 2k is dumping in his wall so someone gets scared and also dump his, so no worries Smiley

I don't think they are the same person. Look at the new buy wall at 1900sat. Clearly there are at least two whales playing their games... Whoever wins is gonna win big time and whoever loses lose big too
xenxex

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 06:36:12 PM

i hope so friends

xPooky

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:10:53 PM

I don't think they are the same person. Look at the new buy wall at 1900sat. Clearly there are at least two whales playing their games... Whoever wins is gonna win big time and whoever loses lose big too
well one way or another i know i am winning coz, i am still buying Smiley
leolegend

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:20:11 PM

stop making me jealous!!!!!!!

and a tip for traders: Cleverhash always delivers things earlier than what's on the timeline Tongue the website was 3 days early and open silicon announcement was 1 day early...
Nefritox

Activity: 358
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:35:52 PM

and a tip for traders: Cleverhash always delivers things earlier than what's on the timeline Tongue the website was 3 days early and open silicon announcement was 1 day early...

so you want to say we get asics not in Q4 2015  but more like 2 days earlier than Q4 2015 ?

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

██                            ██               ▄▄
          ██                            ██               ▀▀
          ██                            ██     ▄▄
  ▄██████▄██    ▄██████▄      ▄██████▄  ██   ▄██▀        ██    ▄██████▄
▄██▀    ▀███  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▄██▀    ▀▀  ██ ▄██▀          ██  ▄██▀    ▀██▄
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          █████▄           ██  ██        ██
██        ██  ██        ██  ██          ██▀▀██▄          ██  ██        ██
▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▄▄  ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄▄  ██  ▀██▄    ▄██▀
  ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀  ██     ▀██  ███  ██    ▀██████▀

▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        TWITTER        TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬

leolegend

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:37:11 PM

so you want to say we get asics not in Q4 2015  but more like 2 days earlier than Q4 2015 ?

lol yes
xPooky

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 07:58:31 PM

lol i don't really think that its 2 days earlier, but that Q4 2015 is just stated if there is any trouble on the way so they don't have to say latter that they delay it and then trust is lost, i am sure they have closer estimate time but they are just giving this as the last time when miners will be ready
leolegend

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:03:07 PM

lol i don't really think that its 2 days earlier, but that Q4 2015 is just stated if there is any trouble on the way so they don't have to say latter that they delay it and then trust is lost, i am sure they have closer estimate time but they are just giving this as the last time when miners will be ready

Yes I think their lawyer suggested overestimating everything just in case. Unlike many others that underestimate everything.
Nefritox

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:05:11 PM

well i lost trust when i wait for 3 monts for boomcoin whitepapers and i still do not have them... and as i looking at price, im not onlyone

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

xPooky

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:08:16 PM

well i lost trust when i wait for 3 monts for boomcoin whitepapers and i still do not have them... and as i looking at price, im not onlyone
lol, if you only wanted to make profit you actually had 2 chances so far, twice the price was over 5k, so if you sold then then you had to make profit, but if you want to keep this coin for long term then you will just have to wait for the independent boomcoin whitepaper, belive it or not it has much to offer
leolegend

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:08:44 PM

If u read the whitepaper carefully you will understand this is gonna be huge for Boom. The price is clearly manipulated by some people. And FYI the price was 4500sat yesterday.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:10:26 PM

I am buying at these low prices! I see this over and over again!

Low price - people run scared, sell at a loss
High price - people buy instead of waiting for a dip

People sell when they should be buying and buy when they should be selling!

Well, because of Cleverhash, I actually ONLY buy - and I love cheap BOOMs Smiley

What an AMAZING opportunity to load up sub 2k! I never thought i'd see this level again!
colinfx

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:12:50 PM

Anyone have any doubts about what's going to happen and when... You will see BOOM is not like any other coin.

Here's a full LIVE roadmap:

http://www.tiki-toki.com/timeline/entry/351096/Cleverhash-Technologies/

Password: bitcoin
Nefritox

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:14:45 PM

well i sold to make profit and rebuy at low but not so many coins as i hold before, and i dont say clevershash is bad or something, i just dont get it why we was reassurance we will get big boom update and we get big cleverhash update. Still... i expecting some features that boomcoin have for 3 months on first page... now they are deleted for some reason and taht just make me sad

▀ ▀ ▀▀▀
                 ▄█▄
         ▄▄      ███
         ▀██▄    ███
      ▄▄▄▄▄███▄  ███
   ▄███████████▀ ███
 ▄███▀    ▄██▀   ███
▄███     ██▀     ███
███              ███
███              ███
███▄            ▄███
 ███▄          ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀████████▀

xPooky

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:17:44 PM

well i sold to make profit and rebuy at low but not so many coins as i hold before, and i dont say clevershash is bad or something, i just dont get it why we was reassurance we will get big boom update and we get big cleverhash update. Still... i expecting some features that boomcoin have for 3 months on first page... now they are deleted for some reason and taht just make me sad
don't worry, have a bit trust, devs are very commited to this coin also, don't forget that some of the funds they getter from CHASH will be used to further develop BOOM, what is now happening on the market is just some whales playing, you know that they have to make profit out of every coin that exists Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:18:56 PM

don't worry, have a bit trust, devs are very commited to this coin also, don't forget that some of the funds they getter from CHASH will be used to further develop BOOM, what is now happening on the market is just some whales playing, you know that they have to make profit out of every coin that exists Smiley

We can have a bit of that too... I put in another cheeky buy at 1,500 Smiley
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:53:28 PM

We can have a bit of that too... I put in another cheeky buy at 1,500 Smiley

Looks like you got a hit. Sadly I was out all day my side. Still managed to get a good amount below 2k. I honestly don't get people who sell at this level.
But who am I to judge, takes all kinds to full the freeway.

Look over there...
xenxex

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 08:56:51 PM

I also have some doubts. Look at CHASH. There is not a lot sold. And suddenly the devs say that 1 HASH will be worth 1$ instead of 0,5 $. That is a bit strange to me.

colinfx

View Profile
October 25, 2014, 09:00:43 PM

I also have some doubts. Look at CHASH. There is not a lot sold. And suddenly the devs say that 1 HASH will be worth 1$ instead of 0,5 $. That is a bit strange to me.

It doesn't worry me at all.

Like all ICO's, the sales will be in the last day or even hours.

Cheap BOOM for all who dare!
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: