Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Bitcoin BOUNTY for info on Michael Moriarty. Owner of 50+ bitcoin sites.  (Read 10939 times)
campycoin (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 09:43:57 AM

I saw a blog of this MM and he said there the OP got fired form his last work place because he accused him of all this stuff!

If it is true I would recommend the OP to tell us and we should stop using the site that is trying to protect this asshole MM!

LOL

Moriarty is full of shit....

Here is an article I wrote yesterday

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xapo-easy-bitcoin-wallet-secure-vault-convenient-debit-card-finally-released/2014/07/31

He is a liar....  I'm not in foreclosure and I don't scam bitcoin sites

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btcfaucet

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

Bitcoin Faucet

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:09:17 AM

Bitsecurity.com whois says :

Guys, guys... chill, don't allow misinformation to send everyone to dead ends. Do a bit of research or at least fact checking.

It was bitsecurity.net, not bitsecurity.com.

Here's a proper compilation of actual domains that he owns / runs.

[ cloudflare ]

enumbered.com
bitlaunder.com
bitplastic.com
paidbitcoin.com
bitsweeps.com
bitspeculate.com
bitwebhosting.com
coinchimp.com
bitarmored.com

bitspeculate.com mail is handled by 10 mail.bitspeculate.com. (also serves web for bitspeculate, but not the other domains that also go through cloudflare)
mail.bitspeculate.com = 64.90.187.211 = hosted by bitvps.com

[ non-cloudflare ]

bitlisting.com has address 23.235.232.16
bitmeetup.com has address 23.235.232.16
bitscams.org has address 23.235.232.16
bitbing.com has address 23.235.232.16
bityelp.com has address 23.235.232.16
bitsecurity.net has address 23.235.232.16
cryptolance.com has address 23.235.232.16
bitclassifieds.net has address 23.235.232.16
bitwant.com has address 23.235.232.16
bitreviews.net has address 23.235.232.16

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:59:40 AM

I saw a blog of this MM and he said there the OP got fired form his last work place because he accused him of all this stuff!

If it is true I would recommend the OP to tell us and we should stop using the site that is trying to protect this asshole MM!

LOL

Moriarty is full of shit....

Here is an article I wrote yesterday

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/xapo-easy-bitcoin-wallet-secure-vault-convenient-debit-card-finally-released/2014/07/31

He is a liar....  I'm not in foreclosure and I don't scam bitcoin sites

if you are this guy he is talking about here http://jerancampanella.com/who-is-jeran-campanella/ I would recommend you to go to the police!

Not only that he posted private information about you but he also posted information about your family!

Jail this MM

Space for rent if its still trending
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:46:41 PM

check :

https://archive.today/gwxTw

only an epic fail !
fusioncoins

Activity: 590

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:26:05 AM

Jerancampanella.com ip is 198.58.84.200.

The same ip used to host BitForum.org and now host CmoGuru.com (redirect to CmoGurus.com) , Aionaid.com and chasevanbuskirk.com

Aionaid.com is for sale and I can see the contact e-mail websitedesigngeek@gmail.com but domain registar is hidden.

Chasevanbuskirk.com is empty and CmoGuru and CmoGurus is registered by Chasen VanBuskirk Phone: 702-425-4986

Hope this info can help you.

My BTC 19vPkPbAEWytRqQsaibSZRXmChCW4H7naM

armin22

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:29:37 AM

Bitsecurity.com whois says :

Guys, guys... chill, don't allow misinformation to send everyone to dead ends. Do a bit of research or at least fact checking.

It was bitsecurity.net, not bitsecurity.com.

Here's a proper compilation of actual domains that he owns / runs.

[ cloudflare ]

enumbered.com
bitlaunder.com
bitplastic.com
paidbitcoin.com
bitsweeps.com
bitspeculate.com
bitwebhosting.com
coinchimp.com
bitarmored.com

bitspeculate.com mail is handled by 10 mail.bitspeculate.com. (also serves web for bitspeculate, but not the other domains that also go through cloudflare)
mail.bitspeculate.com = 64.90.187.211 = hosted by bitvps.com

[ non-cloudflare ]

bitlisting.com has address 23.235.232.16
bitscams.org has address 23.235.232.16
bitbing.com has address 23.235.232.16
bityelp.com has address 23.235.232.16
bitsecurity.net has address 23.235.232.16
cryptolance.com has address 23.235.232.16
bitclassifieds.net has address 23.235.232.16
bitwant.com has address 23.235.232.16
bitreviews.net has address 23.235.232.16

Kinda fishy coming from a guy with large gaps between what he posts

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:57:59 AM

The same ip used to host BitForum.org and now host CmoGuru.com (redirect to CmoGurus.com) , Aionaid.com and chasevanbuskirk.com

Aionaid.com is for sale and I can see the contact e-mail websitedesigngeek@gmail.com but domain registar is hidden.

Chasevanbuskirk.com is empty and CmoGuru and CmoGurus is registered by Chasen VanBuskirk Phone: 702-425-4986

won't it appear to have same ip if its on the shared hosting?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
btcfaucet

Bitcoin Faucet

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:45:07 PM

Kinda fishy coming from a guy with large gaps between what he posts

Where's the facepalm smiley when you need it...

campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 09:40:33 AM

GREAT TIP!

Everyone- I would beware of CMO GURU and CMO GURUS for now.  I tried calling the phone number and got an answering machine saying the google subscriber is not available. Hmmm, Google Talk phone number with a Vegas area code from a company claiming to be in Vegas....  Lets see who answers in the morning...
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 10:04:29 AM

Just so you all know who we are dealing with here....

In my attempts to do what is right and recover the 127 btc for Ricky James, I have had a lot of negative enter my life.

On the site jerancampanella.com, my personal details including my family members and my home address have been posted.

I got an email today from a previous employer saying they received an email from Michael that I am an extortionist and a scammer.

My current employer is looking into allegations by Michael Moriarty that I am a scam artist who is attempting to scam hard working bitcoin from businesses and will stop at nothing to get what I want.

For someone who has always done what I think is right and live by the Golden Rule, this is very upsetting. My wife and my son, my parents and employers do not in any way deserve what my dealing with Moriarty have brought upon me and them.

I ask for anyone who can, to please do anything they can to assist me in my fight. Michael has emailed me that he will continue to make my life a living hell unless I get back to my life. That would be smart, and I know that. But, I can't. I really wish I could because he never stole money from me (not counting the month of lost work from chasing his scam butt all around and making antilyze.com) but I just don't think I can.  You can't scam, steal, then threaten as this is a recipe for much of the same to be continued.

I would appreciate anyone who agrees with simply emailing moriarty.bitcoin@gmail.com and telling him how you feel about what he has done to RickyJames, myself and the bitcoin community.

Also, if anyone has a friend or family member with any police or hacking community connections that believe in what is right to contact me. Possibly they hate scum and like to eliminate it as much as I do.

Thanks for your support.
CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 08:53:09 AM

A couple more things...

As I've mentioned, my interaction with moriarty is limited to the above public chat (and seeing him PM spam a few more times weeks or months later), but I googled a bit. Let me share my $0.02.

http://tedjonesweb.blogspot.com/2014/01/bitplasticcom-scam-bitplastic-bitcoin.html

As soon as I saw those testimonial videos I knew they were from Fiverr.

I also notice that moriarty has posted a supposed extortion email on the forum just now. I'm pretty sure it's a fake email. Let me explain how I think this works.

Basically with regular scammers they get outed and leave, come back with a new nick, IP, OTC registration...

With long-con scammers like Lemon (who had a supposed bitcoin exchange coming up, UK limited companies and a bunch of domains), it's harder to just leave everything behind, or should I say less efficient. Are you kidding? Those are some good domain names. As long as he keeps posting 'evidence' it's just confusion and more potential people believing his side and sending coins to those services.

But trying to delay the inevitable to scam more coins isn't the only thing at play here. If you'll read the chatlog above from #bitcoin-otc that I posted in my previous reply, it should be clear to anyone with reason that he likes to troll (much like SupaDupaJenkins or FuckingFaggot). Even after it will become obvious to EVERYONE that he's a scammer, he'll keep on doing it for a while longer just to annoy people who know he's a scammer and screw with anyone who gives it even 1% chance that he may be legitimate. With all the coin he has stolen he can afford to play games. Games he likes - such as trolling the fuck out of a community. Remember how Lemon kept saying he couldn't repay the bitcoins because he was in hospital with salmon poisoning? That later turned into 'heart issues'? And then posting some hospital photo as evidence? And saying he was just about to send the coins and was just waiting for his client to sync? It's the same shit all over again, with all of these long con scammers.

One more thing Lemon and Bitscotty (equipment seized by Durham police very recently) also used to do is refund coins or deliver something every now and then. Fake Fiverr testimonial videos are nice, but there's nothing better than the real thing. Like ripping off 5 people, having 2 complain publicly and have 1 say they received the item. Don't fall for this old technique. Or the one where he simply says that he has thousands of satisfied clients. When someone has thousands of satisfied clients, there's actual evidence to back it up, not just the scammer making this claim.

Based on reading the accusations as well as the text on his own websites, it's kind of obvious that moriarty isn't his real name, he doesn't have a PhD and the Bitcoin Network - or whatever its name is - is more like a Bitcoin Blackhole Network.

And moriarty = a sociopath.

BTW I'm not FuckingFaggot nor do I know Who in the fuck that is  Huh

btcfaucet

Bitcoin Faucet

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 11:44:59 AM

I said "SupaDupa or FuckingFaggot", not "SupaDupa aka FuckingFaggot" (at least not the person going by that name). Good job with getting moarrr to somehow loan you coins today. The same moarrr who was looking for loans less than 48 hours ago.

CrazyRabbi

Activity: 490

UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 12:11:47 PM

I said "SupaDupa or FuckingFaggot", not "SupaDupa aka FuckingFaggot" (at least not the person going by that name). Good job with getting moarrr to somehow loan you coins today. The same moarrr who was looking for loans less than 48 hours ago.

I'm confused how any of this has fucking anything to do with you?

Mind your own fucking Business and stop being such a giant Freedom Fighting Sack of Democracy.

aa

Activity: 544

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 12:24:04 AM

Just so you guys know, all domains must have correct contact information. If the registrar doesn't have a contact page with that option specifically, just contact their abuse email address.

Report all of his domains for having incorrect contact information. Problem solved.

QuarantinedMoon

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:00:08 AM

Just so you guys know, all domains must have correct contact information. If the registrar doesn't have a contact page with that option specifically, just contact their abuse email address.

Report all of his domains for having incorrect contact information. Problem solved.

If you mean on WhoIs then that is incorrect you can buy proxy contact info for about $10 per year. If you mean the registrar has legit info that is not true as you dont need to be ID verified.
aa

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 03:07:44 AM

If you mean on WhoIs then that is incorrect you can buy proxy contact info for about $10 per year. If you mean the registrar has legit info that is not true as you dont need to be ID verified.
Yes, any domain that isn't using a privacy service must have correct contact information.

Rum152

Activity: 147

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:15:16 AM

I don't get why so many people want to dox people like that. What is the point? What will someone's identity get you?

Equinoxx

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 03:23:36 AM

I don't get why so many people want to dox people like that. What is the point? What will someone's identity get you?
I don't think you understand.
This guy MM has scammed a lot of people and now people want him hurt.
So people dox for reasons that have affected them in the past.
Now you understand.

-.sgmf
campycoin (OP)

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 11:04:05 AM

Yes, any domain that isn't using a privacy service must have correct contact information.

By "Correct Contact Info" all they mean is a working email.

When trying to get his sites shut down, all registrars came back saying "Owner of sites responded to our emails and denied any wrongdoing."

So- you can have fake name, fake business, fake address, fake phone and as long as you respond to the email in 3 days or less, you are fine.

But it's all good. We are making strides towards ending this fiasco. Moriarty should have done as we requested because now he has some super smart ass hackers on his tail and in 30 minutes they gave me more info then I found in a month.  Bad boys, bad boys... what you gonna do
aa

Litecoin is right coin

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 02:15:21 PM

By "Correct Contact Info" all they mean is a working email.

When trying to get his sites shut down, all registrars came back saying "Owner of sites responded to our emails and denied any wrongdoing."

So- you can have fake name, fake business, fake address, fake phone and as long as you respond to the email in 3 days or less, you are fine.

But it's all good. We are making strides towards ending this fiasco. Moriarty should have done as we requested because now he has some super smart ass hackers on his tail and in 30 minutes they gave me more info then I found in a month.  Bad boys, bad boys... what you gonna do
No. If he's not using a privacy service and he has incorrect contact information, you report him for having the wrong phone number, address, or even real name listed. If he adds a phone number, you call it and check if it's real. If it's still a fake, you report it again and it's likely that he'll have his domain suspended after that.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: