Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:37:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [DiceBitco.in] [Make the most out of your sig!] Make coins by simply posting!  (Read 26812 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:14:49 PM

Why keep only 20 full members? You should have removed the tier completely in this case just like Stunna did.
Why have you limited the post number to 200? I'm going to argue this as I believe it is not hard to make more quality replies in 30 days (if you're active).
Anyhow I don't see higher tier people leaving, and this is why you can do whatever you want.
I mean, where would they go?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:26:11 PM

Why keep only 20 full members? You should have removed the tier completely in this case just like Stunna did.
Why have you limited the post number to 200? I'm going to argue this as I believe it is not hard to make more quality replies in 30 days (if you're active).
Anyhow I don't see higher tier people leaving, and this is why you can do whatever you want.

Because Full Members were not fully abusing it(not all). also, the SR member rank+ can use SIZE in signature, which makes it way more attractive.

i still 200 posts per month is more than fair, and to fully support this i wouldnt mind take a case-by-case anyone who will post more than 200 constructive posts per month while on campaign, and fully pay for it even if they exceed it.

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:33:29 PM

Because Full Members were not fully abusing it(not all). also, the SR member rank+ can use SIZE in signature, which makes it way more attractive.

i still 200 posts per month is more than fair, and to fully support this i wouldnt mind take a case-by-case anyone who will post more than 200 constructive posts per month while on campaign, and fully pay for it even if they exceed it.

14 post a day is not spam, just cause people post more then 200 posts dont mean is spam. 

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:33:49 PM

Ah, that is nice to know!

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:34:03 PM

What about those, whose ranks will change while the campaign will be running ? They'll paid with the higher or lower amount ?

niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:39:04 PM

Sounds fair! Smiley
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:47:16 PM

I am definitely interested in joining when there are available slots!
Gianluca95
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196

Reputation first.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:47:35 PM

Hi, will begin the enroll at the 00.00 GMT+2 of 1st September (Italian hour) ?

█████████████████████████████
███▀█████████████████████▀███
███  ▀▀███████████████▀▀  ███
███     ████▀▀ ▀▀████     ███
███     ██▀       ▀██     ███
███     ██         ██     ███
███     ██▄       ▄██     ███
███     ████▄▄ ▄▄████     ███
███  ▄▄███████████████▄▄  ███
███▄█████████████████████▄███
.Mixin Safe.

▄███████▄     
██▀   ▀██
             ▄███████▄
██▄   ▄██             ██▀   ▀██
▀███████▀             ██▄   ▄██
   ███     ▄███████▄  ▀███████▀
   ███▀▀   ██▀   ▀██     ███
   █████   ██▄   ▄██     ███▀▀
   ▀▀▀     ▀███████▀     █████
              ███        ▀▀▀
              ███▀▀
              █████
              ▀▀▀
2/3 Multisig Decentralized
Bitcoin Custody Solutions
💎
💪
🔓
CONFIDENT
RELIABLE
RECOVERABLE
..GET STARTED..
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:20:56 PM

Alright, a few comments on the new rules:

1. I have around 211 posts (according to my Chrome Extension), does that mean I have been put into the "Spammer" section or is that because you haven't checked all posts yet?
2. I don't like getting credited on a website. I'm certain that most people prefer to get it send to their wallet.
3. 0.001BTC for a Senior member is quite low if you ask me, but that is a personal opinion.

It doesn't seem low to me at a glance, but if you look at what legendary rank gets paid, then yes, it does seem quite low Tongue

I would say Seniors should stay at 0.0012 BTC, where Heros are 0.0014 BTC, and Legendary at 0.0015 BTC.
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:31:17 PM

Alright, a few comments on the new rules:

1. I have around 211 posts (according to my Chrome Extension), does that mean I have been put into the "Spammer" section or is that because you haven't checked all posts yet?
2. I don't like getting credited on a website. I'm certain that most people prefer to get it send to their wallet.
3. 0.001BTC for a Senior member is quite low if you ask me, but that is a personal opinion.

It doesn't seem low to me at a glance, but if you look at what legendary rank gets paid, then yes, it does seem quite low Tongue

I would say Seniors should stay at 0.0012 BTC, where Heros are 0.0014 BTC, and Legendary at 0.0015 BTC.

Yes, at those prices per post you will have a ton of people lining up to join...
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:38:42 PM

Also, to further fight spam, we will reduce the MAX post count for payment to 200 posts. NONE of the non-spammers passed 100 posts, so 200 is a fair margin for any case

This doesn't make sense to me. If you don't count spam posts anyway, why limit the non-spammers like this?

I've made over 300 posts this month and don't spam.

Yes me too  ,  I think all the users prefer to be paid directly in their btc address ..( it's only my personal opinion  Smiley ).

I prefer to be paid to my account on the site. Username 'dooglus'.

Fair enough.

You don't even want to know how much I was offered per post to switch to a different site's signature. Smiley

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:40:17 PM

You don't even want to know how much I was offered per post to switch to a different site's signature. Smiley

Come on.. tell us! No need to say what site

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2207

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:40:55 PM

Well, even if he doesn't want to know it, I do want to know how much you were offered, so please tell me. Grin

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:42:10 PM

Well, even if he doesn't want to know it, I do want to know how much you were offered, so please tell me. Grin

I want to know that,too.   Grin
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:55:34 PM

so people can post more then 200 post a month cause I had done 350 easy in a month.  thats 12 posts a day

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eatingtic

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:06:31 PM

This is going to really starve the newcomer... now 120 days minimum to earn from pay per post Shocked

I fear this will encourage more hackings and sellers of higher level accounts... seems all those seniors kicked from PD have a home now  Cheesy

DiceBitcoin (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:08:18 PM

Also, to further fight spam, we will reduce the MAX post count for payment to 200 posts. NONE of the non-spammers passed 100 posts, so 200 is a fair margin for any case

This doesn't make sense to me. If you don't count spam posts anyway, why limit the non-spammers like this?

I've made over 300 posts this month and don't spam.

Yes me too  ,  I think all the users prefer to be paid directly in their btc address ..( it's only my personal opinion  Smiley ).

I prefer to be paid to my account on the site. Username 'dooglus'.

Fair enough.

As said, i am willing to go per-case for any person who will exceed 200 constructive posts Smiley The 200 is the general rule though Smiley And especially for Legendary accounts, which we have the maximum payout per post ever Smiley Also thanks for all your support, esp to you Dooglus. Its highly appreciated, from any point of view(starting from sig campaign to bugs and suggestions!!)

DiceBitco.in| Be The Bank | Dice as it should be !
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:11:53 PM

Honestly, I don't. But tell us anyways! Tongue
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:14:07 PM

I want to know that,too.   Grin

Joining the line. I want to know it as well...

Come on.. tell us! No need to say what site

I want to know the site as well, though I probably know that already Wink

ChuckBuck

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783

better everyday ♥

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 08:39:13 PM

I'm with the others here.  I want to join this campaign on the 1st, but please reconsider the rate.

0.0012 BTC/post is a fair amount for Senior member, no need for a 0.0004 discrepancy between Senior and Hero Member status.

CharityAuction
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
          ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄   
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄   ▀▀███▄
  ████▀   ████▀██████████    ▀███▄
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀    ██████   ▀███▄
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀██████    ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
ColdScam
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: