Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:38:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING BULK BITCOINS  (Read 5835 times)
baderahmed (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:20:09 AM

Hello everybody, I am selling bit coins for $375 a coin (5k minimum), and for orders of 10k or above $300 a coin. Should take an hour to send to your address‏. Payment will be via Paypal so that we are both secure. Need serious buyers. My skype is baderahmed687. Thank you!  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnlyHere4Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:24:15 AM

Wow really?

Currency in Euros or USD?

Seems way to good to be true!

Goodluck!
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:27:07 AM

Currency is in USD
DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 4653

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:30:00 AM

Hello everybody, I am selling bit coins for $375 a coin (5k minimum), and for orders of 10k or above $300 a coin. Should take an hour to send to your address‏. Payment will be via Paypal so that we are both secure. Need serious buyers. My skype is baderahmed687. Thank you!  Smiley

I'd be interested in a purchase, but I don't use PayPal.  I'm working with someone that has $50,000 available for purchasing bitcoins right now. Let me know if you decide to consider other forms of payment.
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:31:31 AM

first look at his activity

activity: 0

+ WANT TO SELL WITH PAYPAL...... guys think before buying

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:33:28 AM

guys think before buying

I always think before buying.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'm willing to work with newbies as long as they agree to reasonable precautions.  I'm never willing to work with PayPal though for any reason.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:33:53 AM

What payment source were you thinking of? Its possible that I can take another payment method. And yes I'm new here lol. Not every new person is a scammer.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:35:01 AM

lol epic scam.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Marcchernandez

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:35:13 AM

if he sells his coins via paypal, wouldn't he be the one thats at a higher risk of getting screwed over?
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:35:18 AM

What payment source were you thinking of? Its possible that I can take another payment method.

As indicated in the post that I linked to:

- snip -

PAYMENT METHODS (and any extra fees):

1. Cash in mail- U.S. dollars mailed directly to an address provided by you. Tracking number will be provided. Shipping methods: either priority or overnight mail. Fees: You pay the postage costs (will be taken from the cash sent to you).

2. U.S. postal money order in mail- U.S. postal money orders will be purchased and shipped to you using your preference of postage. Fees: $1.60 per $1000 (or fraction thereof) and you pay the shipping costs (will be taken from the value of the money orders)

3. GreenDot MoneyPak- MoneyPak card bought with cash, code number PMed to you. Can be added to PayPal with no risk of chargeback Fees: $5.00 (will be taken from the value added to the MoneyPak).

4. Vanilla Reload- Vanilla Reload card bought from CVS with cash, code number PMed to you. Can be added to Prepaid Debit with no risk of chargeback Fees: $5.00 (will be taken from the value added to the Reload).

5. Bank CASH Deposit- Cash deposited to your major US bank, subject to locations near either of us. Fees: None

6.Western Union- Cash sent to you via Western Union and can be picked up at any Western Union location. Fees: All sending fees (taken from the cash sent to you). See Western Union website for estimates.

7. MoneyGram- Cash sent to you via MoneyGram and can be picked up at any MoneyGram location (such as Walmart or CVS). Fees: All sending fees (taken from the cash sent to you). See moneygram.com for estimates.

8. Cash In-Person- We both live in the Greater Chicagoland area. bornforfreedom also frequently travels to San Francisco if you are willing to meet either of us we can exchange cash in face-to-face in a public location. Fees: depend on location.
- snip -

If you have a payment method that you would like to know if we can use to make payment, please PM me! The above methods are the only ones I know of and have used before, but we're willing to consider other payment methods. We won't use paypal. We won't use any method that requires a bank account. We won't use any reversible payment systems.
- snip -
Benjig

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:35:44 AM

proof of address having at least 2000 btcs, the way to proof it is sending from it a .0113 transaction to other address. If not this doesnt worth the time.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:37:40 AM

if he sells his coins via paypal, wouldn't he be the one thats at a higher risk of getting screwed over?

Perhaps, but it really doesn't matter to me, I never use PayPal at all.
Chang Hum

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:37:46 AM

This is a scam he's found away to get around reversals on Paypal
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:39:02 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 08:56:53 AM by DannyHamilton

proof of address having at least 2000 btcs, the way to proof it is sending from it a .0113 transaction to other address. If not this doesnt worth the time.

This is silly.  The cash is available, if the bitcoins end up not being available then he won't get the cash.  Why would proof be necessary other than to satisfy the curiosity of people who aren't going to engage in a transaction anyhow.

Perhaps, perhaps not.  It really doesn't matter.  He can't reverse the bitcoin transaction, and I won't be reversing the transaction that I send. Therefore, it isn't possible for him to scam me.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:41:47 AM

My friends girlfriends dad owns a mine, thats why he gets it so cheap, and how i supply it cheap. I need to sleep now, gotta get up in like 4 hours but ill let you guys keep calling me a scammer and whatever, Im just trying to set up a side income here, my skype is baderahmed687, and email is baderahmed687 at yahoo so interested people please message me. Thanks!
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:42:18 AM

Perhaps, perhaps not.  It really doesn't matter.  He can't reverse the bitcoin transaction, and I won't be reversing the transaction that I send. Therefore, it isn't possible for him to scam me.

You haven't made a trade with him have you?
Benjig

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:42:26 AM

This is silly.  The cash is available, if the bitcoins end up not being available then he won't get the cash.  Why would proof be necessary other than to satisfy the curiosity of people who aren't going to engage in a transaction anyhow.

Silly? You trust a 0 activity account who claims have tons of btcs? He will ask to send paypal first btw, dont think he will send the bitcoins.. so proof or gtfo
Chang Hum

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:43:49 AM

My friends girlfriends dad owns a mine, thats why he gets it so cheap, and how i supply it cheap. I need to sleep now, gotta get up in like 4 hours but ill let you guys keep calling me a scammer and whatever, Im just trying to set up a side income here, my skype is baderahmed687, and email is baderahmed687 at yahoo so interested people please message me. Thanks!

It's a ridiculous proposition no one in their right mind would do, you're even a banned account from Blackhatworld!! could you have put any less effort into this?
Benjig

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:45:50 AM

Op thinks the greed will overcome the common sense and someone can fall in this 0 effort scam attempt
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:48:40 AM

Perhaps, perhaps not.  It really doesn't matter.  He can't reverse the bitcoin transaction, and I won't be reversing the transaction that I send. Therefore, it isn't possible for him to scam me.

You haven't made a trade with him have you?

I'm trying to, but a few people here seem to be trying to derail this thread for some reason.

I never called you a scammer.  I simply offered to pay your prices and suggested better safer payment options.

If you're serious, you'll contact me.  If not, then you won't.  It really doesn't matter to me.  I'll get the bitcoins somewhere else if it turns out you aren't serious.  I'm not going to waste my time on yahoo mail if you can't be bothered to respond to a post you placed in this forum.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: