Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:39:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING BULK BITCOINS  (Read 5835 times)
RocketSingh
Legendary

Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:51:52 AM

My friends girlfriends dad owns a mine, thats why he gets it so cheap, and how i supply it cheap. I need to sleep now, gotta get up in like 4 hours but ill let you guys keep calling me a scammer and whatever, Im just trying to set up a side income here, my skype is baderahmed687, and email is baderahmed687 at yahoo so interested people please message me. Thanks!

^^This. Ultimate scammer type wording. Time to turn him red.

DannyHamilton
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4656

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:53:00 AM

Silly? You trust a 0 activity account who claims have tons of btcs? He will ask to send paypal first btw, dont think he will send the bitcoins.. so proof or gtfo

Trust?

Who said anything about trust?

Either he has the bitcoins, and we can work out a deal, or he doesn't.

Proof doesn't matter.

If he provides proof, then you'll send first?  That would be foolish.  Since you aren't going to send first either way, what does proof accomplish?

Like I said. . .

Silly.

My friends girlfriends dad owns a mine, thats why he gets it so cheap, and how i supply it cheap. I need to sleep now, gotta get up in like 4 hours but ill let you guys keep calling me a scammer and whatever, Im just trying to set up a side income here, my skype is baderahmed687, and email is baderahmed687 at yahoo so interested people please message me. Thanks!

Might be a scammer.  Might not.

No reason to "turn him red" until it is established whether he is a scammer or not.

I'm still waiting for a response to my offer.
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:55:02 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 09:11:43 AM by Benjig

This scam is old, i remember i just deleted 2-3 contacts from my skype who were selling bitcoins and all of them asked for paypal and then said hey im in disadvantage with paypal you send first.. they found a way to get reversals like the other user said Cheesy
Benjig

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:57:11 AM

Silly? You trust a 0 activity account who claims have tons of btcs? He will ask to send paypal first btw, dont think he will send the bitcoins.. so proof or gtfo

Trust?

Who said anything about trust?

Either he has the bitcoins, and we can work out a deal, or he doesn't.

Proof doesn't matter.

If he provides proof, then you'll send first?  That would be foolish.  Since you aren't going to send first either way, what does proof accomplish?

Like I said. . .

Silly.

Might be a scammer.  Might not.

No reason to "turn him red" until it is established whether he is a scammer or not.

I'm still waiting for a response to my offer.

If he provides proof i will bother even to continue posting here if not, i ll get along.. easy
OnlyHere4Coin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:22:22 AM

If he is serious about this, I can purchase PayPal My cash reload cards.

Escrow will be mandatory!
ghibly79
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

Crypto entrepreneur and consultant

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:00:27 PM

I'm avaiable too, but I can't use paypal at the moment. I'll be able to use Skrill or I'll send you a wire.

My trade history here is rock solid, so I'm not going first under any circumstances, obviously. Feel free to contact me if you are serious.

Regards.
baderahmed (OP)

Activity: 18

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:55:41 PM

Hey everybody, Im going to see what new transactions im going to be able to use other than paypal. Im into dropshipping, and I actually thought Paypal wouldve been great for you guys? Anyways seems like its not so I'll get back to everyone on this. And hopefully make 1-2 transactions and build trust Smiley
csharp11

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Software Engineering is not an easy Job.

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:05:49 PM

This is a scam he's found away to get around reversals on Paypal

Duh. Paypal are morons. They think their system is secure and fair to their customers but it's not.

Out of shape with big p*nis is better than muscular with tiny pecker. Cheesy
farmerJ

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:26:09 PM

I am interested in buying bulk too!  However, escrow is a must.
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:56:43 PM

I attempted to escrow a deal, but baderahmed was not able to fund the escrow address as he apparently does not actually posses any coins:

No I can not actually, since I must use the money to pay for it.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 07:59:26 PM

sorry if they cannot do it all upfront, I will pass, I have to pay my girlfriends father in bulk, that is the only way, I don't have that kind of money‏

That is the message he sent me, after sending all the offers. I hope everybody understands. I actually thought this was a good way since Paypal was secure apparently its not :/
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:04:09 PM

sorry if they cannot do it all upfront, I will pass, I have to pay my girlfriends father in bulk, that is the only way, I don't have that kind of money‏

That is the message he sent me, after sending all the offers. I hope everybody understands. I actually thought this was a good way since Paypal was secure apparently its not :/

PayPal isn't the problem.

The problem is that you don't have the bitcoins to sell.

If your friend's girlfriend's dad:
My friends girlfriends dad . . .

(now your girlfriend's father?  Which is it?)
. . . I have to pay my girlfriends father . . .

wants to sell his bitcoins, have him come here and create an account.  We'd be happy to work with him directly.

If he is willing to trust you with some of the bitcoins, then we can work directly with you.  Perhaps he'd trust you to try selling $100 worth on his behalf?  That way you can demonstrate to both us and him that you are capable of handling transactions in a reasonable manner?

P.S.  Does your friend know that you are dating his girlfriend?
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:38:44 PM

xD lolol I copied that message where it said it was my girlfriend from my friend, it was him saying that lmao. But me and my friend are both middle men, its my FRIENDS girlfriends dad that has the mine, so my friend is making me get customers (we have a deal together), he gets the money, goes pays him, and itll take around an hour for it to be shipped to you.
DannyHamilton
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 10:52:59 PM

xD lolol I copied that message where it said it was my girlfriend from my friend, it was him saying that lmao. But me and my friend are both middle men, its my FRIENDS girlfriends dad that has the mine, so my friend is making me get customers (we have a deal together), he gets the money, goes pays him, and itll take around an hour for it to be shipped to you.

That isn't ever going to happen with bulk purchase until you've established a spotless reputation for ethical, reliable, and trustworthy behavior, which will take many months of regular activity on the forum.

Perhaps you should start with smaller amounts that you can afford to pay for yourself.  Then once you've got your hands on the bitcoins you can sell them here.

Depending on where you're located, and how good of a deal you're offering, I might be able to arrange a meeting with your friend's girlfriend's dad to exchange up to $50,000 cash for the bitcoins.

xetsr
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:53:00 AM

if he sells his coins via paypal, wouldn't he be the one thats at a higher risk of getting screwed over?

There is no risk, not when he doesn't have the coins he is claiming to sell. Accept paypal funds, withdraw and back under a new account.
Concerned

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Exchanging Since 2012

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 12:57:30 AM

sounds like a scam
teodor87

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Man is King!

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 07:46:20 AM

Wow! Seems like a lot of newly registered people here own BULK BITCOINS. Sounds like "a bushsel of rice".
With only 14 mil BTC out there one would think that these new BULK sellers own at least 50% of the market.

Get real BOZOS. You probably live in a shed in Nigeria.

The members of this forum are mainly from the USA and Europe. Our average IQ is 110. In Africa it's 75. Bottomline: you cannot sell us this crap!

1BXi1DWT9U8snSr8wmuL7iihqphNiPRN9k
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:26:33 PM

Alright I will see where and if you guys can meet up in person for the bitcoins, and I understand where you guys are coming from. Seems like a good buisness to involve myself in so I may make a investment later on Smiley
ruggedman_dan
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 12:30:06 AM

Wow! Seems like a lot of newly registered people here own BULK BITCOINS. Sounds like "a bushsel of rice".
With only 14 mil BTC out there one would think that these new BULK sellers own at least 50% of the market.

Get real BOZOS. You probably live in a shed in Nigeria.

The members of this forum are mainly from the USA and Europe. Our average IQ is 110. In Africa it's 75. Bottomline: you cannot sell us this crap!

Riiiight. Americans are so much smarter than Nigerians. That's why they bilk us out of millions every year using basic ass scams.

BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2014, 12:57:05 AM

Where do you live?  I can also do $50,000 at that price (unless you can do more) if you are still selling.

Maybe Danny and I can arrange to meet you at the same time.  Wouldn't mind meeting him IRL.

So that is $100,000 can you swing the deal?  

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: