Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING BULK BITCOINS  (Read 5835 times)
log2exp

Activity: 176
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:56:43 PM

Be careful even if he signs the message with a wallet that used to hold multiple K btc. As I see people are buying private keys from emptied large btc addresses.
Why would anyone accept a signature from an empty address that previously held BTC as proof of anything?  That makes no sense at all.

Also as a side note what the hell does buying an old private key get you?  There is a market for these things?  I have dozens of old addresses that held thousands of BTC (when they were $1-$5 each).  People buy these things?  What on Earth for?  If they put any BTC in them I can take their BTC because I also have the private key.
I would seriously doubt that people would actually buy old private keys, although in theory they may be worth something as people may accidentally send BTC to an old address, although this is not very common.

The OP is clearly trying to scam people out of their money, or if not then is involved in something very illegal.

I'm guessing some people would like to use it to sign messages, brag about things, and scam people.
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:25:48 AM

Hey Burt and Danny, count me in for 50k worth of btc if we can meet up in person, id do it... but this one smells to high heaven...
bigasic

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2014, 04:30:53 AM
Last edit: August 07, 2014, 05:09:43 AM by bigasic

I really think the op thinks that someone is digging and mining bitcoin like you would gold/silver.. anyone else get that feeling? But, im serious on the 50k, if its legit, count me in for at least 50k maybe more...

I have a feeling that we won't hear from him/her any more.. Scammers are usually in for the easy kill, most bitcoiners, while we've fallen to many scams, a scam like this one is blatant.. So, if he wants to meet up in person or give the coins to a trusted escrow service, then he should have no problems.
baderahmed (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:59:56 PM

Hey everyone sorry I was on vacation back now. Deal still stands, prices do change though depending on rate of bitcoin. Turns out Paypal is the only thing she can take, and she wont send first since its safer for you to send payment first which is understandable. If anyone wants to pay via Paypal FIRST then let me know. She's also willing to meet up in person, but transaction still has to be through paypal. So yeah

I really think the op thinks that someone is digging and mining bitcoin like you would gold/silver.. anyone else get that feeling? But, im serious on the 50k, if its legit, count me in for at least 50k maybe more...

I have a feeling that we won't hear from him/her any more.. Scammers are usually in for the easy kill, most bitcoiners, while we've fallen to many scams, a scam like this one is blatant.. So, if he wants to meet up in person or give the coins to a trusted escrow service, then he should have no problems.
sharknutzz

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:55:12 PM

My friends girlfriends dad owns a mine, thats why he gets it so cheap, and how i supply it cheap. I need to sleep now, gotta get up in like 4 hours but ill let you guys keep calling me a scammer and whatever, Im just trying to set up a side income here, my skype is baderahmed687, and email is baderahmed687 at yahoo so interested people please message me. Thanks!

Can you please tell us where the mine is located?  Also, I certainly hope that your friend's girlfriend's dad's mine has been certified and has passed all safety inspections.  There have been a few people injured recently in BTC mining accidents, and I need to be sure these BTC have been mined morally and ethically.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:02:27 PM

Its located in Walnut Creek, and also yes its passed everything.
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:03:34 PM

Have you visited the mine?  Also, can you please tell us about how many people work at the mine?
BurtW
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1136

All paid signature campaigns should be banned.

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:04:19 PM

Have you visited the mine?  Also, can you please tell us about how many people work at the mine?
It is also very important to me that no child labor is used in the mine.  Can you please verify that for me.  Thanks.

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:08:50 PM

It is also very important to me that no child labor is used in the mine.  Can you please verify that for me.  Thanks.

Absolutely, please let us know the answer to Burt's question.  Using children to mine bitcoins has been a huge problem in the community, and law enforcement is starting to crack down.

See this article for more information:
http://www.coinion.com/2013/12/11/child-labor-bitcoin-mines-exposed/
notserp
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:10:54 PM

Hey everyone sorry I was on vacation back now. Deal still stands, prices do change though depending on rate of bitcoin. Turns out Paypal is the only thing she can take, and she wont send first since its safer for you to send payment first which is understandable. If anyone wants to pay via Paypal FIRST then let me know. She's also willing to meet up in person, but transaction still has to be through paypal. So yeah

lol why would she want pp for payment? and for in person deals also lol thats so weird
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:11:33 PM

After you have finished mining the BTC are you planning on filling the hole and returning the area to its natural state?

baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:12:57 PM

Ahahaha xD no their isnt child labor. And its all computer equipment, no people working there really.
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:19:01 PM

Computer equipment, to mine bitcoins!?  That sounds crazy to me, he must be one smart guy!  How many has he mined so far, 100,000 or so?
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:19:38 PM

Ahahaha xD no their isnt child labor. And its all computer equipment, no people working there really.
Then answer this question:  why does she want PayPal in an in person face-to-face transfer of BTC to cash?  

Our family was terrorized by Homeland Security.  Read all about it here:  http://www.jmwagner.com/ and http://www.burtw.com/  Any donations to help us recover from the $300,000 in legal fees and forced donations to the Federal Asset Forfeiture slush fund are greatly appreciated!
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:22:09 PM

Its her dads preference really, she doesnt mind meeting up, or any of that, but her dad wants the money in Paypal so thats why.

Then answer this question:  why does she want PayPal in an in person face-to-face transfer of BTC to cash?  
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Can you take a picture of the bitcoins and show us that you possess them?
BurtW
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 07:26:13 PM

Its her dads preference really, she doesnt mind meeting up, or any of that, but her dad wants the money in Paypal so thats why.
This is all starting to come together for me here.

Does she have the password to her dad's PayPal account by any chance?

baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:28:31 PM

Um why would that matter exactly?

This is all starting to come together for me here.

Does she have the password to her dad's PayPal account by any chance?
sharknutzz

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:47:12 PM

If you can go out and grab a handful of bitcoins and bring them back to this forum, I'll consider purchasing some of them.
baderahmed (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:48:44 PM

I probably will later tbh, just cant personally afford it right now.

If you can go out and grab a handful of bitcoins and bring them back to this forum, I'll consider purchasing some of them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: