Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MLS] MozzShare | Released | New Combination of Mobile Platform and Digit  (Read 135197 times)
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 01:47:07 PM

Did any one of you check how is that crap game related to the blockchain? You remember, right, new mining principle ....
dev fix until completion of the game, I have sent the coin to test the game, but until now I have not played on all my systems from ios to android

SENT THE COIN TO TEST THE GAME?

WE HAD NEVER ASKED SOMEONE TO SEND COIN TO TEST THE GAME.

ONLY ONE THING THAT WE ASKED WAS YOUR APPLIED WALLET ADDRESS MUST HAVE MORE THAN 10K MLS.
game  bug  no run  when login game dev  Embarrassed

IOS or ANDROID? ANY PROMPT WHEN YOU LOGIN?
both
Why do you even care about this shitty game? Just invest in the IPO, you will soon become a millionaire.

Your action looks like you are the one who cares the most. If you don't care, just ignore this thread. You just keeping the thread more alive than it should be.
My post above was irony.
I am sick of the amount of scams and shits in altcoins. I am hoping that Chinese investors will wake up and stop plowing BTC into this ridiculous IPO

Yes I'm sick too. That's why I sold all and leave, ignore about it. What's your point of staying here? You didn't buy any, didn't you?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:12:58 PM

Did any one of you check how is that crap game related to the blockchain? You remember, right, new mining principle ....
dev fix until completion of the game, I have sent the coin to test the game, but until now I have not played on all my systems from ios to android

SENT THE COIN TO TEST THE GAME?

WE HAD NEVER ASKED SOMEONE TO SEND COIN TO TEST THE GAME.

ONLY ONE THING THAT WE ASKED WAS YOUR APPLIED WALLET ADDRESS MUST HAVE MORE THAN 10K MLS.
game  bug  no run  when login game dev  Embarrassed

IOS or ANDROID? ANY PROMPT WHEN YOU LOGIN?
both
Why do you even care about this shitty game? Just invest in the IPO, you will soon become a millionaire.

Your action looks like you are the one who cares the most. If you don't care, just ignore this thread. You just keeping the thread more alive than it should be.
My post above was irony.
I am sick of the amount of scams and shits in altcoins. I am hoping that Chinese investors will wake up and stop plowing BTC into this ridiculous IPO

Yes I'm sick too. That's why I sold all and leave, ignore about it. What's your point of staying here? You didn't buy any, didn't you?
Nope. The only alt I hold is XC.
Dallski

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:05:48 PM

Promises turned out to be empty:
1. released game is not functioning on mobile devices (I am not gonna even comment on how 'awesome' this game is)
2. this game has nothing in common with crypto and blockchain, it is just another mobile game that doesn't work and is at best dumb
3. devs have announced IPO out of blue, essentially selling their premine through IPO

Despite all of this, devs are doing quite well in terms of collection. As of now they have collected 170 BTC from Chinese investors (you can look by the e-mail addresses that every investor has Chinese e-mail address). IPO is being hosted by an unknown Chinese exchange https://www.51btc.com/crowd/project. Moreover, after this shitty game release someone has just invested 40 BTC into this 'company'.

1. "Released Game" - If you don't know the difference between Alpha, Beta, Release Candidate, and a Released Game, don't comment.
2. Here is your blockchain integration:
http://i59.tinypic.com/hragly.png
3. I, for one, am glad there is free market capitalism in communist China. Do you think Mozzria should act as a non-profit company? I've got an idea, why don't you go to work and not take a wage/salary. Essentially, that's what you are telling Mozzria to do. And 51btc is not an unknown exchange, I was trading Heavycoin there in June of this year. Yes it is geared to China, but what's wrong with that?
Revelation

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 10:43:48 PM

1. released game is not functioning on mobile devices (I am not gonna even comment on how 'awesome' this game is)
2. this game has nothing in common with crypto and blockchain, it is just another mobile game that doesn't work and is at best dumb
3. devs have announced IPO out of blue, essentially selling their premine through IPO

Despite all of this, devs are doing quite well in terms of collection. As of now they have collected 170 BTC from Chinese investors (you can look by the e-mail addresses that every investor has Chinese e-mail address). IPO is being hosted by an unknown Chinese exchange https://www.51btc.com/crowd/project. Moreover, after this shitty game release someone has just invested 40 BTC into this 'company'.

1. "Released Game" - If you don't know the difference between Alpha, Beta, Release Candidate, and a Released Game, don't comment.

3. I, for one, am glad there is free market capitalism in communist China. Do you think Mozzria should act as a non-profit company? I've got an idea, why don't you go to work and not take a wage/salary. Essentially, that's what you are telling Mozzria to do. And 51btc is not an unknown exchange, I was trading Heavycoin there in June of this year. Yes it is geared to China, but what's wrong with that?
1. Because I do know (I have participated in several game developments) I am saying that this is a shit game
2. Nope, that is NOT blockchain integration. The coins that you are receiving are coming from a server that has this coins in its wallet. It is just a transactions from the server wallet to your wallet, no blockchain integration here.
3. Free market capitalism in China? Are you joking? This coin has no support outside of China. This is clearly market manipulation, as most Chinese shell companies that are listed in the US. Good luck with that.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 12:27:25 AM

pool deal  Cry

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Dallski

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:31:43 AM

http://i59.tinypic.com/hragly.png
1. Because I do know (I have participated in several game developments) I am saying that this is a shit game
2. Nope, that is NOT blockchain integration. The coins that you are receiving are coming from a server that has this coins in its wallet. It is just a transactions from the server wallet to your wallet, no blockchain integration here.
3. Free market capitalism in China? Are you joking? This coin has no support outside of China. This is clearly market manipulation, as most Chinese shell companies that are listed in the US. Good luck with that.

1. Okay, then say that this game has not met your expectations, not that the released game is not functioning.
2. If that is the case, then where are the coins coming from? Pre-mine? Or are coins being created/mined in the server wallet when earned in the game, rather than just sitting in a wallet? Regardless, you said this game has nothing to do with crypto, which my screenshot refutes.
3. I don't understand what you are saying here. Having no support outside of China implies market manipulation? So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America? Or are you saying that nobody outside of China is interested in Mozzria? Which would prove my point that Mozzria is not state-owned and that there is a community in China that supports entrepreneurism and open markets.

Obviously I'm bullish on MLS. That being said, the game has a long way to go. There are many many choices in mobile games. But how many games are out there where you can actually make money playing them?  That would definitely spark my interest, and I'd still play it even if it was crappy, just for the novelty.
Revelation

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 10:54:50 AM

1. Okay, then say that this game has not met your expectations, not that the released game is not functioning.
2. If that is the case, then where are the coins coming from? Pre-mine? Or are coins being created/mined in the server wallet when earned in the game, rather than just sitting in a wallet? Regardless, you said this game has nothing to do with crypto, which my screenshot refutes.
3. I don't understand what you are saying here. Having no support outside of China implies market manipulation? So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America? Or are you saying that nobody outside of China is interested in Mozzria? Which would prove my point that Mozzria is not state-owned and that there is a community in China that supports entrepreneurism and open markets.

Obviously I'm bullish on MLS. That being said, the game has a long way to go. There are many many choices in mobile games. But how many games are out there where you can actually make money playing them?  That would definitely spark my interest, and I'd still play it even if it was crappy, just for the novelty.
Man, there is no novelty. The coins are sitting on the server, you can track the transaction and you will see that the coins are NOT mined, they are simply transferred from one wallet to another. There is no technology here, just a shitty game that doesn't even work on most platforms.
Foolishinyou

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 12:43:25 PM

Official pool dead... DEV it's leaving...gone..vanish... Grin
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:22:06 PM

Official pool dead... DEV it's leaving...gone..vanish... Grin

Looks good to me, are you trying to get some coins cheaper?
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2014, 07:21:00 AM

dev dev  run  away now  Sad

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Revelation

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 12:17:16 PM

This doesn't matter, IPO is running with its full steam, another 60 BTC has been invested today.
ruins

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:42:15 AM

This doesn't matter, IPO is running with its full steam, another 60 BTC has been invested today.

maybe their IPO  can succeed in terms of their innovation in combining game with cryptocurrency.
iron man

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:52:40 AM

sometimes unexpectedly quit occur when click the reshuffle, another BUG.
little tiger

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:57:40 AM

sometimes unexpectedly quit occur when click the reshuffle, another BUG.

compared to the first time, some BUGs have been fixed(awesome), but there still remains some.
fulgurite

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:35:27 AM

Man, there is no novelty. The coins are sitting on the server, you can track the transaction and you will see that the coins are NOT mined, they are simply transferred from one wallet to another. There is no technology here, just a shitty game that doesn't even work on most platforms.

Well, if there is no novelty?can you tell me is there any game that I can make money by simply playing them?
and you mean all the coins are just sitting on the server and they are NOT mined? Did you actually play the game? what a shame you have participated in game development for years. I really don't think U know blockchain quite well.
besides, it's just the alpha, why U are so hurry to jump to that conclusion of "shitty game"?
Monocerus

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:49:47 AM

dev, gaming needs to be improved.

blue eyes

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:07:38 AM

I found a big problem, the character moves  too slowly  Huh.
as4406

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:25:24 AM

has anyone noticed that there is  Systematic Chaos in leaderboard?
rrock

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:36:06 AM

a lot of problems exist in the alpha, shit game.
why can't dev provide a game with less problems?
vinda

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 04:05:40 AM

this game is ...
at first I thought it would be easy, but soon I found out that the game I  played is over in several minutes.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: