Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:19:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MLS] MozzShare | Released | New Combination of Mobile Platform and Digit  (Read 135204 times)
Dallski

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:37:39 AM

3. I don't understand what you are saying here. Having no support outside of China implies market manipulation? So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America? Or are you saying that nobody outside of China is interested in Mozzria? Which would prove my point that Mozzria is not state-owned and that there is a community in China that supports entrepreneurism and open markets.

The same as you that cannot go on 51BTC.

My Chinese friends said they can Sad

You can try again.

I guess I should have been more clear: I live in America. I have an IP address in America. I have used 51BTC before, actually going back to June 2014. Made trades there, deposits, and withdrawals. My statement, "So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America?" was not saying that I am unable to use 51BTC because I'm not in China. Clearly, I have used it in the past. It was more of like: "So I can't go on the JPX and buy shares directly in Toyota?" even though I can. My point is that people see companies as Chinese or American, or some other nation-state-centric, when globalization changed all that. If I buy 90% of the IPO of Mozzria, would that make the company American? You know, ownership is American, headquarters in China, and global distribution? Regardless, can we move past this debate and focus on the game?!
You seem to be one of the very few logical people in this thread who understands English and is bullish on this coin. Please, would you mind doing the due diligence and actually check how is this game (not) related to the blockchain? I am claiming that there is no link at all, the statements made in the whitepaper are thin air and this game has nothing to do with the blockchain.

First off, let me say that I appreciate someone who acts and reacts logically rather than resorting to making childish statements. So you've got my respect, even if we don't share the same vision. There are a lot of claims made in the whitepaper and I don't really see anything in the alpha that directly links to the blockchain. I do believe that this is because the game is pre-release and integration with the blockchain at this point is premature. I think the devs can sort this out with a testnet version of Mozz so that no actual coins are POM mined, while still allowing testing of the blockchain integration. I'm assuming they will be taking care of this in the beta. I think the alpha is just to get feedback so that they can rewrite the game before they get too far in one direction. This is all just speculation. I'll admit I was an early investor in XCO, which later merged with / became Darkcoin, and at the time I was mining it with my CPU, the claims made by the developers were just as far-fetched as the claims made by Mozzria. But they did eventually achieve their goals. And I have the same hope here. You can buy $75 worth of MLS and take part in the alpha. If the game is a huge flop, you are out $75. But what if they do get it right?
Thanks for your response. I really hope that this thread can move from its current state of newbies spam to somewhat reasonable conversation.
I find it technically extremely difficult to implement blockchain on mobile devices (I am not sure that there is a coin that has done this) let alone make a game that will be mining blocks on mobile devices with POM. Devs were stating that they were developing this game since April and yet there is no blockchain feature, not even a glimpse of it.
I was following DRK from the very beginning and you could feel that Evan is onto something, he was at least knowledgeable enough to create new algo. There is no proof of any crypto knowledge by the current devs as their crypto development is plain copy-paste at the current stage. There has not been a single commit to github since the coin launched and it has passed 3 months!
These devs didn't prove anything yet, apart from that they can develop mediocre mobile platform game. And now we have a IPO that has collected over 1000 BTC atm from 50 investors (have you ever seen anything like this?), which values this Chinese company at 10k BTC, or 4m USD (they are selling 10% of their company). This just makes no sense and makes a case for another Moolah scam.

I, too, would appreciate more community interaction from the devs so that we know what's really going on. Kind of like the weekly Monero Missives. Their wallet really is copy-pasting, they didn't even bother doing anything with the voting mechanism from the Heavycoin wallet (which was central to HVC's uniqueness, besides the HEFTY-1 algo of course). I did not take part in the IPO as I have a policy of reading prospectuses and sifting through audited financials, none of which exist here. With regard to the difficulty of integrating a blockchain, first thing that comes to mind is orphan blocks and confirmations. I mean, MLS takes 48 hours to confirm a mined block, that would be ludicrous in a game setting! And I just can't believe they've sold so many BTC worth of shares, and yet MLS is stagnant between 1500 and 2000 satoshi. My biggest worry with the IPO is that their listing talks about everything, except the 1 thing that's really important: What are they going to use the money for? Someone enlighten me in case I missed it.
cube3

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:44:00 AM

dev, bug

I use three mobile phone to test the PVP. I found that different ranking tables in this three mobiles.
galaxyhero

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:00:09 AM

wow~~~~ Shocked Shocked Big news

MOZZRIA SUCCEEDS.

https://www.51btc.com/crowd/project
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:03:52 AM

3. I don't understand what you are saying here. Having no support outside of China implies market manipulation? So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America? Or are you saying that nobody outside of China is interested in Mozzria? Which would prove my point that Mozzria is not state-owned and that there is a community in China that supports entrepreneurism and open markets.

You can try again.

I guess I should have been more clear: I live in America. I have an IP address in America. I have used 51BTC before, actually going back to June 2014. Made trades there, deposits, and withdrawals. My statement, "So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America?" was not saying that I am unable to use 51BTC because I'm not in China. Clearly, I have used it in the past. It was more of like: "So I can't go on the JPX and buy shares directly in Toyota?" even though I can. My point is that people see companies as Chinese or American, or some other nation-state-centric, when globalization changed all that. If I buy 90% of the IPO of Mozzria, would that make the company American? You know, ownership is American, headquarters in China, and global distribution? Regardless, can we move past this debate and focus on the game?!
You seem to be one of the very few logical people in this thread who understands English and is bullish on this coin. Please, would you mind doing the due diligence and actually check how is this game (not) related to the blockchain? I am claiming that there is no link at all, the statements made in the whitepaper are thin air and this game has nothing to do with the blockchain.

First off, let me say that I appreciate someone who acts and reacts logically rather than resorting to making childish statements. So you've got my respect, even if we don't share the same vision. There are a lot of claims made in the whitepaper and I don't really see anything in the alpha that directly links to the blockchain. I do believe that this is because the game is pre-release and integration with the blockchain at this point is premature. I think the devs can sort this out with a testnet version of Mozz so that no actual coins are POM mined, while still allowing testing of the blockchain integration. I'm assuming they will be taking care of this in the beta. I think the alpha is just to get feedback so that they can rewrite the game before they get too far in one direction. This is all just speculation. I'll admit I was an early investor in XCO, which later merged with / became Darkcoin, and at the time I was mining it with my CPU, the claims made by the developers were just as far-fetched as the claims made by Mozzria. But they did eventually achieve their goals. And I have the same hope here. You can buy $75 worth of MLS and take part in the alpha. If the game is a huge flop, you are out $75. But what if they do get it right?
Thanks for your response. I really hope that this thread can move from its current state of newbies spam to somewhat reasonable conversation.
I find it technically extremely difficult to implement blockchain on mobile devices (I am not sure that there is a coin that has done this) let alone make a game that will be mining blocks on mobile devices with POM. Devs were stating that they were developing this game since April and yet there is no blockchain feature, not even a glimpse of it.
I was following DRK from the very beginning and you could feel that Evan is onto something, he was at least knowledgeable enough to create new algo. There is no proof of any crypto knowledge by the current devs as their crypto development is plain copy-paste at the current stage. There has not been a single commit to github since the coin launched and it has passed 3 months!
These devs didn't prove anything yet, apart from that they can develop mediocre mobile platform game. And now we have a IPO that has collected over 1000 BTC atm from 50 investors (have you ever seen anything like this?), which values this Chinese company at 10k BTC, or 4m USD (they are selling 10% of their company). This just makes no sense and makes a case for another Moolah scam.

I, too, would appreciate more community interaction from the devs so that we know what's really going on. Kind of like the weekly Monero Missives. Their wallet really is copy-pasting, they didn't even bother doing anything with the voting mechanism from the Heavycoin wallet (which was central to HVC's uniqueness, besides the HEFTY-1 algo of course). I did not take part in the IPO as I have a policy of reading prospectuses and sifting through audited financials, none of which exist here. With regard to the difficulty of integrating a blockchain, first thing that comes to mind is orphan blocks and confirmations. I mean, MLS takes 48 hours to confirm a mined block, that would be ludicrous in a game setting! And I just can't believe they've sold so many BTC worth of shares, and yet MLS is stagnant between 1500 and 2000 satoshi. My biggest worry with the IPO is that their listing talks about everything, except the 1 thing that's really important: What are they going to use the money for? Someone enlighten me in case I missed it.
I completely agree with your concerns. This Chinese company is actually selling shares with no prospectus and no relevant investor information. To make things more confusing, the IPO is on 51btc exchange which is by any measure a dead exchange - it has 5 pairs trading with total daily 24H BTC volume of less than 1 BTC (actually the only pair that is trading is MLS/BTC). How on Earth could this dead exchange be a venue where more than 1200 BTC has been invested in a single shady Chinese IPO? And then, these 1200 BTC came from a handful of investors only, around 50, i.e. on average more than 20BTC/investor has been invested. If you look at any IPO on one of the reputable exchanges, e.g. Bittrex, Bter, Poloniex the number of investors that participate in any offering is much higher, offerings are smaller, and the amount invested per investor is typically sub 1 BTC.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2014, 10:06:12 AM

MOZZRIA SUCCEEDS.

woo  800 thousand dollars , well if he can be completely replaced ltc but too low to sell ico also greatly influenced

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 10:09:38 AM

MOZZRIA SUCCEEDS.

Big news for shady Chinese devs who are now richer than 99% of Chinese population. Obviously, this "Big news" has no impact on the price of MLS as true crypto investors are scared away by what is going on.
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 12:35:39 AM

You can try again.

I completely agree with your concerns. This Chinese company is actually selling shares with no prospectus and no relevant investor information. To make things more confusing, the IPO is on 51btc exchange which is by any measure a dead exchange - it has 5 pairs trading with total daily 24H BTC volume of less than 1 BTC (actually the only pair that is trading is MLS/BTC). How on Earth could this dead exchange be a venue where more than 1200 BTC has been invested in a single shady Chinese IPO? And then, these 1200 BTC came from a handful of investors only, around 50, i.e. on average more than 20BTC/investor has been invested. If you look at any IPO on one of the reputable exchanges, e.g. Bittrex, Bter, Poloniex the number of investors that participate in any offering is much higher, offerings are smaller, and the amount invested per investor is typically sub 1 BTC.
well I think this fund is not for them to pump this money, this may be their capital to grow their company, I think after the dev team ico game to be released more widely known, and I heard many people say that the game play testing can use their coins to buy items in the game

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
ruins

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:36:36 AM

MOZZRIA SUCCEEDS.

congrats.
galaxyhero

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:37:01 AM

MOZZRIA SUCCEEDS.

Big news for shady Chinese devs who are now richer than 99% of Chinese population. Obviously, this "Big news" has no impact on the price of MLS as true crypto investors are scared away by what is going on.

All company's operation need capital. "Big news" does not mean we have no impact on the price of MLS. We understand, so we support them.

BTW, don't as a disparager any more, I know part of Asian just for make money to develop a game, but just part of them, not all.

So, try to believe them if you can.
galaxyhero

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:40:10 AM

You can try again.

well I think this fund is not for them to pump this money, this may be their capital to grow their company, I think after the dev team ico game to be released more widely known, and I heard many people say that the game play testing can use their coins to buy items in the game

That's exactly true.
Kobold8

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:03:38 AM

still have a lot of BUGS Angry Angry
new force

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:33:51 AM

dev, what's your next game? the design of Miner King is
quite out of my expectation, i am sure you are capable of doing excellent game.
as4406

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 03:39:10 AM

still have a lot of BUGS Angry Angry

compared to the first version,this game has been improved a lot.
worldcup

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:10:07 AM

the screen is too dark, I can barely see anything valuable within the scope of the light.
iron man

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:15:26 AM

how can someone get the score of more than 2000?I tried really hard, but every time i failed to get the score of 1000 Huh Huh Huh
sumeet

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:36:04 AM

Why cannot I enter into the PVP, but I can see the leaderboards  Huh Huh
bilibili

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:17:16 AM

Why cannot I enter into the PVP, but I can see the leaderboards  Huh Huh

PVP is interesting that can send expression to the rival during the game Cool
saver

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:57:00 AM

how can someone get the score of more than 2000?I tried really hard, but every time i failed to get the score of 1000 Huh Huh Huh

they are just lucky enough to get a lot of  treasure chests.
new force

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:00:59 AM

sometimes the screen push is too slow, I have to wait for its push, that would be great if i can control the rate.
onestar2021

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 08:32:26 AM

game sometimes is esay, but sometimes not
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: