Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MLS] MozzShare | Released | New Combination of Mobile Platform and Digit  (Read 135197 times)
chassis

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:05:22 AM

dev, gaming needs to be improved.

totally agree, bored, bored, bored...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longthu

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 06:06:05 AM

new new dev

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
saver

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:11:33 AM

new new dev

what's new, Dude?
sumeet

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:14:45 AM

Promises turned out to be empty:
1. released game is not functioning on mobile devices (I am not gonna even comment on how 'awesome' this game is)
2. this game has nothing in common with crypto and blockchain, it is just another mobile game that doesn't work and is at best dumb
3. devs have announced IPO out of blue, essentially selling their premine through IPO

Despite all of this, devs are doing quite well in terms of collection. As of now they have collected 170 BTC from Chinese investors (you can look by the e-mail addresses that every investor has Chinese e-mail address). IPO is being hosted by an unknown Chinese exchange https://www.51btc.com/crowd/project. Moreover, after this shitty game release someone has just invested 40 BTC into this 'company'.

1. "Released Game" - If you don't know the difference between Alpha, Beta, Release Candidate, and a Released Game, don't comment.
2. Here is your blockchain integration:
http://i59.tinypic.com/hragly.png
3. I, for one, am glad there is free market capitalism in communist China. Do you think Mozzria should act as a non-profit company? I've got an idea, why don't you go to work and not take a wage/salary. Essentially, that's what you are telling Mozzria to do. And 51btc is not an unknown exchange, I was trading Heavycoin there in June of this year. Yes it is geared to China, but what's wrong with that?
1. Because I do know (I have participated in several game developments) I am saying that this is a shit game
2. Nope, that is NOT blockchain integration. The coins that you are receiving are coming from a server that has this coins in its wallet. It is just a transactions from the server wallet to your wallet, no blockchain integration here.
3. Free market capitalism in China? Are you joking? This coin has no support outside of China. This is clearly market manipulation, as most Chinese shell companies that are listed in the US. Good luck with that.

1.actually, if you really had participated in several game developments and do know what you are saying, you won't make a mistake between alpha and released game. (it is a joke here.)
2.about blockchain and cryto, there is a details description on white paper. if you don't understand, you can ask here.
3.it is normal to have or haven't IPO. some who decided to have IPO at the beginning would cancel it, meanwhile, those who does not have such plan will announce IPO finally. does anyone have to tell you every plan?
saver

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:22:21 AM

http://www.mozztalk.com/topic/40/miner-king-the-first-round-of-alpha-on-15th-the-creation-and-combination
the picture is so colorful and beautiful, it looks quite real, I love it.
galaxyhero

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:39:46 AM

3. I don't understand what you are saying here. Having no support outside of China implies market manipulation? So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America? Or are you saying that nobody outside of China is interested in Mozzria? Which would prove my point that Mozzria is not state-owned and that there is a community in China that supports entrepreneurism and open markets.

The same as you that cannot go on 51BTC.

My Chinese friends said they can Sad

tvbstar

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:44:05 AM

need to be improved

it takes a long time in every dig without any excitement Sad
saver

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:52:43 AM

this game is ...
at first I thought it would be easy, but soon I found out that the game I  played is over in several minutes.

yeah, that won't happen if the game has more durability. say 100 durability?
new force

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:07:43 AM

actually, how many Betas in total?
tvbstar

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:55:24 AM

another needs to be improved

The last dig ends too fast. It ends once I use the last dig. then what about the rewording coin?

Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:55:30 AM

Promises turned out to be empty:
1. released game is not functioning on mobile devices (I am not gonna even comment on how 'awesome' this game is)
2. this game has nothing in common with crypto and blockchain, it is just another mobile game that doesn't work and is at best dumb
3. devs have announced IPO out of blue, essentially selling their premine through IPO

Despite all of this, devs are doing quite well in terms of collection. As of now they have collected 170 BTC from Chinese investors (you can look by the e-mail addresses that every investor has Chinese e-mail address). IPO is being hosted by an unknown Chinese exchange https://www.51btc.com/crowd/project. Moreover, after this shitty game release someone has just invested 40 BTC into this 'company'.

1. "Released Game" - If you don't know the difference between Alpha, Beta, Release Candidate, and a Released Game, don't comment.
2. Here is your blockchain integration:

3. I, for one, am glad there is free market capitalism in communist China. Do you think Mozzria should act as a non-profit company? I've got an idea, why don't you go to work and not take a wage/salary. Essentially, that's what you are telling Mozzria to do. And 51btc is not an unknown exchange, I was trading Heavycoin there in June of this year. Yes it is geared to China, but what's wrong with that?
1. Because I do know (I have participated in several game developments) I am saying that this is a shit game
2. Nope, that is NOT blockchain integration. The coins that you are receiving are coming from a server that has this coins in its wallet. It is just a transactions from the server wallet to your wallet, no blockchain integration here.
3. Free market capitalism in China? Are you joking? This coin has no support outside of China. This is clearly market manipulation, as most Chinese shell companies that are listed in the US. Good luck with that.

1.actually, if you really had participated in several game developments and do know what you are saying, you won't make a mistake between alpha and released game. (it is a joke here.)
2.about blockchain and cryto, there is a details description on white paper. if you don't understand, you can ask here.
3.it is normal to have or haven't IPO. some who decided to have IPO at the beginning would cancel it, meanwhile, those who does not have such plan will announce IPO finally. does anyone have to tell you every plan?
1. The core feature should be blockchain integration - THERE IS NO BLOCKCHAIN INTEGRATION. Regardless of whether this is alpha or not, core feature is not there.
2. NO BLOCKCHAIN INTEGRATION. Coins are sitting on the game server and are being distributed from the server to the player. Look at the block explorer and who is actually finding blocks. The game has nothing to do with block generations. Give me your txid from the game and lets track the transaction. It is easy to prove that the whitepaper is one big fat lie. How many lies have we seen in the past from whitepapers you should be all skeptical by now and actually check the feature. It is a shame that you still believe blindly to what is stated in the whitepaper. Check it first!!!
3. Premine & IPO ... no comment
mozzria (OP)

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 12:21:07 PM

3. I don't understand what you are saying here. Having no support outside of China implies market manipulation? So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America? Or are you saying that nobody outside of China is interested in Mozzria? Which would prove my point that Mozzria is not state-owned and that there is a community in China that supports entrepreneurism and open markets.

You can try again.
Dallski

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:51:35 PM

You can try again.

I guess I should have been more clear: I live in America. I have an IP address in America. I have used 51BTC before, actually going back to June 2014. Made trades there, deposits, and withdrawals. My statement, "So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America?" was not saying that I am unable to use 51BTC because I'm not in China. Clearly, I have used it in the past. It was more of like: "So I can't go on the JPX and buy shares directly in Toyota?" even though I can. My point is that people see companies as Chinese or American, or some other nation-state-centric, when globalization changed all that. If I buy 90% of the IPO of Mozzria, would that make the company American? You know, ownership is American, headquarters in China, and global distribution? Regardless, can we move past this debate and focus on the game?!
Revelation

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:25:25 PM

You can try again.

I guess I should have been more clear: I live in America. I have an IP address in America. I have used 51BTC before, actually going back to June 2014. Made trades there, deposits, and withdrawals. My statement, "So I can't go on 51BTC and buy a stake in Mozzria because I'm presently in America?" was not saying that I am unable to use 51BTC because I'm not in China. Clearly, I have used it in the past. It was more of like: "So I can't go on the JPX and buy shares directly in Toyota?" even though I can. My point is that people see companies as Chinese or American, or some other nation-state-centric, when globalization changed all that. If I buy 90% of the IPO of Mozzria, would that make the company American? You know, ownership is American, headquarters in China, and global distribution? Regardless, can we move past this debate and focus on the game?!
You seem to be one of the very few logical people in this thread who understands English and is bullish on this coin. Please, would you mind doing the due diligence and actually check how is this game (not) related to the blockchain? I am claiming that there is no link at all, the statements made in the whitepaper are thin air and this game has nothing to do with the blockchain.
ruins

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:41:29 AM

has anyone noticed that there is  Systematic Chaos in leaderboard?

yeah, another serious BUG.
lobin

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:31:06 AM

it's too slow to enter into the interface of playing.
little tiger

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 02:41:46 AM

add more durability,  game over is too fast.
poxie

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:01:06 AM

facilities are very verbose
cannon

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 03:34:28 AM

too much limitations. HP, time, coin, MOZZ?
Dallski

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:49:14 AM

You can try again.

You seem to be one of the very few logical people in this thread who understands English and is bullish on this coin. Please, would you mind doing the due diligence and actually check how is this game (not) related to the blockchain? I am claiming that there is no link at all, the statements made in the whitepaper are thin air and this game has nothing to do with the blockchain.

First off, let me say that I appreciate someone who acts and reacts logically rather than resorting to making childish statements. So you've got my respect, even if we don't share the same vision. There are a lot of claims made in the whitepaper and I don't really see anything in the alpha that directly links to the blockchain. I do believe that this is because the game is pre-release and integration with the blockchain at this point is premature. I think the devs can sort this out with a testnet version of Mozz so that no actual coins are POM mined, while still allowing testing of the blockchain integration. I'm assuming they will be taking care of this in the beta. I think the alpha is just to get feedback so that they can rewrite the game before they get too far in one direction. This is all just speculation. I'll admit I was an early investor in XCO, which later merged with / became Darkcoin, and at the time I was mining it with my CPU, the claims made by the developers were just as far-fetched as the claims made by Mozzria. But they did eventually achieve their goals. And I have the same hope here. You can buy $75 worth of MLS and take part in the alpha. If the game is a huge flop, you are out $75. But what if they do get it right?
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: