Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:40:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [MLS] MozzShare | Released | New Combination of Mobile Platform and Digit  (Read 135197 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:48:52 PM

dunno why, but ccminer keeps crashing when mining this

I never have any problem. Can paste your parameter here ?

standard things -a heavy -v 0 -o stratum+tcp://74.207.226.155:3666 -u name -p pass

temps are fine 67° the highest
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:49:42 PM

standard things -a heavy -v 0 -o stratum+tcp://74.207.226.155:3666 -u name -p pass

U over clock ? If so try to lower it. U mine at supernova ?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:50:54 PM

no all at default, i'm mining at that pool not on supernova
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:52:00 PM

If u still have problem maybe can try supernova.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:54:33 PM

but there is no hash there

yellowduck2

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:55:45 PM

but there is no hash there

Ok. Valid point. Haha... Earlier got some hash but all run back to main pool
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:30:07 PM

The Spanish translation is up and running!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731717.new#new

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:43:09 AM

hashrate doubled ! Nice  Cool More people getting interested in this project
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:50:05 AM

I'm definitely interested, but I can't buy any because I don't understand what it is.

Huh Huh Huh

The statements and the charts are all very confusing. Is this a coin that can be used to buy in-game items? Is it just crowdfunding for the game? Does it represent shares in the project and entitles us to a share of the profits (mozzshare seems to indicate that)?  What kind of mechanisms would enforce that?

What is it?

Can't buy til I understand.
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:51:36 AM

I'm definitely interested, but I can't buy any because I don't understand what it is.

Huh Huh Huh

The statements and the charts are all very confusing. Is this a coin that can be used to buy in-game items? Is it just crowdfunding for the game? Does it represent shares in the project and entitles us to a share of the profits (mozzshare seems to indicate that)?  What kind of mechanisms would enforce that?

What is it?

Can't buy til I understand.

I got a rough idea but still need to wait for white paper. Because this is a big project, a few lines of words on OP can't explain everything clearly.

The thing about crypto is , once white paper is out , u can't get the same price if it's really a genius project

Buying before everything is clear make much more than buying after everything is clear.

Just like key coin. Beginning nobody knows but once it become clear , price already went through the roof

I can answer with certainty on this question

Is it just crowdfunding for the game?

No. Project already started many months ago. As u can see on OP photo , the game is already there but still in development. And the game does belong to mozzria if u look at the photo zoom in u can see mozzria physical logo print out on the desk.
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:58:54 AM

I got a rough idea but still need to wait for white paper. Because this is a big project, a few lines of words on OP can't explain everything clearly.

The thing about crypto is , once white paper is out , u can't get the same price if it's really a genius project

Buying before everything is clear make much more than buying after everything is clear.

Just like key coin. Beginning nobody knows but once it become clear , price already went through the roof

I agree the price might go up once we know what it is, but it can't be that hard for them to give us a basic description of what we're actually buying.

If it takes a paper to explain what the coin is, they aren't gonna sell many of them.

yellowduck2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:00:29 AM

I agree the price might go up once we know what it is, but it can't be that hard for them to give us a basic description of what we're actually buying.

If it takes a paper to explain what the coin is, they aren't gonna sell many of them.

The basic description already on OP.

If we know the scale of the project, OP description might actually be basic when we look back.  

The white paper is not to solely describe what the coin is because the coin is only part of the project. But to understand the whole business model and how the coin is involve ,  we need to see the white paper description of their business model.

If u look at their business graph , coin is only a small portion.
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:02:58 AM

If we know the scale of the project, OP description might actually be basic when we look back. 

I don't need the whole project explained, I just need to know what the coin is.  What does it represent?

yellowduck2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:04:13 AM

I don't need the whole project explained, I just need to know what the coin is.  What does it represent?

From what i see from the business graph, it represent in game currency in the business model (maybe directly or indirectly)

This coin is a business, not your usual anon tech coin or some crowd fund coin looking for developer to start

Maybe its hard for us to understand without white paper.

For latest development on this coin, u can visit http://mozztalk.com/
mozzria (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:07:17 AM

My understanding is:
mozzshare(cpu)+mozzshare(gpu)+mozzcoin(manpower)+mozzcoin(gpu)=mozzcoin
7.5%                +7.5%               +42.5%                      +42.5%             =100%
Development team is just free to get 1.35% mozzcoins of the total amount.
9%*(7.5%+7.5%)=1.35%

So this coin is strictly an investment vehicle to fund development of a second coin?

If that is the case, what is the value proposition of this coin by which it creates some funding for development?  Why shouldn't any rational investor hold out for the second network to launch, as that is what would be expected to have value?

I don't understand the premise, here...
Faster step, who wins a chip.Maybe they cant wait it to be completed.

We had mentioned the reason that we launch SHARE in MOZZSHARE indeed. Like our project needs to be launched in advance as running. Maybe you can take SHARE as a market test before COIN luanches, which is beneficial to the game promotion.
yellowduck2

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:57:32 AM

When can we expect to see the white paper ?
valth

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:55:54 AM

temps are fine 67° the highest

mining this mine always crash after few hours when running nvminer but works fine when using ccminer.
HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:16:02 PM

I don't need the whole project explained, I just need to know what the coin is.  What does it represent?

This.

If you can't sum up the value proposition in a very brief "elevator pitch" than the endeavor is either too complex or too obscure/niche.
nicedoll

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:49:40 PM

http://mozztalk.com/topic/4/origial-idea-of-game
Origial Idea of Game
One year ago, I who used to be a failure player in digital currency still focused on the traditional games about its system, numerical and game-play before I got phone from my friend. He shared his own deep analysis on digital currency with me. I realized that it would be a business that we never seen before if we combine digital currency with game and the idea was approved by him. Month later, I encountered few core persons and shared idea with them. Direction and team were confirmed by us in no time.

I gave up the plan of alternate reality game in original company and started plan this project for 5 months, which included the analysis of project’s feasibility, difficulty in technique we would have, what it would bring to business circles, what was at risk, how many people supported it. I have faith in this concept, so do my partners. We raised fund, built our team, registered company and called it Mozzria.

Project was begun on March, 2014. A simple project was picked up form four. We design model and plan it in details. (Here what we need to explain is the first game is reference on others duo to time.) We start project officially after a discussion on difficulty of technique and solution about game program, background, wallet development and operation.

Objective

The eco-system in mobile game quoted from digital currency, which developed by Mozzria. All games and future platform that belong to Mozzria are around digital currency. Users do not need to play game with recharging in fiat currency, because we will add block output into game. After this assumption, maybe we will realize mobile gaming strategy in the world and has peer-to-peer payment system without the third party so that close the distance between people.

The idea of Miner King

Miner King is the first game designed by us to combine with digital currency. Its design breaks limitation on mobile phone that cannot get digital currency. From technique, there is no doubt that it is a game helps users to get Mozzcoin and let those who cannot use GPU to join us. And from digital currency, it is a real combination on 020. Game is decentralized that helps players to supervise, self-sufficient, and prevents cheat. Game focuses on mining and has a good sense of immersion. While, digital currency will be spread among people.
Arie22

Activity: 348

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:22:56 AM

Bad sign c-cex delayed deposit..  Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: