Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:11:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMT Summer Garage Sale!!!  (Read 3725 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:30:32 PM

Hey Guys,

For most of you which don't know us we are AMT (Advanced Mining Technologies).  We're a bitcoin miner manufacturer located outside of Philadelphia, PA.  We originally started manufacturing and assembling in Philadelphia with a few SMT houses around the area (see image section 1). In short, one of them botched the job completely, causing us to loose over a quarter of a million in pre-sold funds when they produced faulty equipment. But like any manufacturing run, you purchase everything needed to build a miner while your SMT is building your board.  We did buy a surplus of equipment for assembly, testing, experimental purposes, case selection and more.

Now we've moved SMT manufacturing to Europe and Asia to cut costs, but we still keep some assembly operations based in Philadelphia (Jenkintown to be exact, right up route 611 if your coming from downtown).

Because our factory in asia (see image section 2) is able to take care of just about everything (the way it should be done) and we've recently just shipped all outstanding orders to clients, we are liquidating some of the extra surplus equipment we have in the Philadelphia office/warehouse/our garages.

From demo miners, to power supplies, to computer cases and more, we have a decent amount to unload. We figured we'd give the coin community a go at it first before listing everything on ebay.

We'll accept Paypal (via an email paypal invoice) or Bitcoin (via a bitpay email invoice) or cash on the spot of course if your close enough to pickup. Receipts will be given for all equipment purchases.

Bulk purchases are welcome and pricing is negotiable, but do please remember we often paid top dollar and ordered these items at express costs with the intent to assemble and ship quickly based on the failed SMT's expectation of the boards delivery times.

(Image section 1)

--

(Image section 2)

We'll try to break this down in an organized way by section of equipment and post images accordingly.

Shipping is not included, but if you have a UPS, FEDEX, or DHL account we can ship and bill to your account. Or preferably you create a label and we'll just bring it out throw it on the package and ship.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:31:00 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 09:12:28 PM by AMT_miners

Reserved PSU inventory list:
Most of these are stacked against a wall or are still in their original boxes/packaging.

Brand/Model                                               Wattage          Condition          Qty          Price per piece

Silverstone   Zeus series                                1350W        New In Box        1            $255

Silverstone   Silverstone Gold Evolution             1200W        New In Box        9             $220   

Thermaltake Smart M Series                           850W               New In Box        1        $100

Dynex ATX Power Supply                               520W             New In Box        1           $25

Dynex ATX Power Supply                               520W             New- No box        1       $20      

Lepa  Max Platinum                                   1375W            New In Box        15        $240   

Lepa   Max Platinum                               1600W            New In Box         4         $270

Corsair CX 6000M                                    600W              New- No box       1          $50

Corsair AX1200                                            1200W            New- No box        1       $160

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:31:12 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 09:45:47 PM by AMT_miners

Reserved Case inventory list:
Most of these are stacked against a wall or are still in their original boxes/packaging.

Brand/Model                                               Model        Condition          Qty          Price per piece                                          

Case Labs Mercury                                   S3 V1          New In Box      1            $250   (Was supposed to be used for the AMT520ghs - we ended up upgrading all 520's to 1th's)

Case Labs Mercury                                       S8 V1          New In Box      9            $325   (was supposed to be used for the AMT 2.4)

Antec                                                        1200            New In Box      1            $125  (Used while testing cases for the AMT 1.2Th's)

Antec                                                        1100            New In Box      8            $85   (Used for AMT 1.2th's Version 1 which were recalled,we have used cases as well, but still have 8 new ones in boxes.)

Various LIAN LI Cases -  Will update late.

Various 4U, 2U, 1U,  server cases  Will update later.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:31:24 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 09:43:29 PM by AMT_miners

Reserved Demo Miners/Miner Board inventory List.
All located in Philadelphia.

Brand/Model                                               Model       GHS/MHS    Condition          Qty          Price per piece        

Technobit                                                  Hex16B     40GHS        New               10-20?        $45                   (boards/heatsink assembly is required prior to shipment. All new in working condition)

Technobit                                                  Hex8A1     260GHS       New                 31           $250                  (New -Also have several used ones which we used developing our new 2U case miners.

Innosilicon                                                 V1-A1       1100GHS     New                  1            $1200                 (Was first miner built by Inno themselves, higher end components used, not even close to dragonminer, its completely different, 6 modules)

Inno/AMT                                                  AMT75       75MHS        New                  1            $3500                (Demo sent from Inno to AMT prior to AMT going to China to finalize partnership with Inno.

Inno/AMT                                                  AMT100     100MHS       New                  1            $5500                (Demo sent from Inno to AMT prior to AMT going to China to finalize partnership with Inno.

There are also a few AMT 80's, 128's laying around the office as well. Will update soon.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:31:35 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2014, 10:10:31 PM by AMT_miners

Reserved Cables and Misc equipment:

Brand/Model                                               Model       Condition          Qty          Price per piece 

PSU CABLES/Connectors:

Startec 4pin molex x2 to 1 x 6pin PCI-E                           New in bag         21      $5     

NEEWER 4pin molex x2 to 1 x 6pin PCI-E                          New in bag         8      $5   

(PSU trick most don't know about. When connecting two 4 pin molex (separate cables running off the psu),  you can get enough juice to power an addition 200-250watt module)    

Startec  4pin molex to 3pin fan connector                   New in bag         16      $4

Silverstone   8pin PCI-E extention to 6pin + 2pin                 New in bag         6     $8      

Startec   4 pin Molex to 1 Pin PCIE                               New in Package      40     $8      

Generic      8pin to 6pin x 2 PCI-E                                              New   43     $5

Generic    PCIE 8pin to 2x8pin Generic                                       New   19     $5      

FANS:

Koolance   Fan 08025HBK                                               New In Box        67      $5     (Use on AMT Cage V2 - it's an 80 x 80mm Fan, very strong see images below)

Koolance   Fan 14025HBK                                           New In Box        46      $8     (Used on AMT Cases V1  - its a 140 x 140mm Fan)

PCB 3-pin- 8 Way block molex connector                             New        34           $6     (4pin Molex to 8 x 3 pin fan connectors - used for AMT cages)

Honeywell   Power Air Circulator                                  New In Box         8              $15    (Used when testing units overnight outside of the case

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 10:10:54 PM

reservedmore to come
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 02:06:33 AM

Dude... you still owe me $6,000 worth of mining equipment that you never delivered.

But don't you see? They already shipped outstanding orders. The miners are just invisible. You've probably just been walking past it everyday when you walk out of the house.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
crashoveride54902

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

Dream become broken often

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 03:54:21 AM

i'll take some corsair psu's if your willing to escrow Grin

Dreams of cyprto solving everything is slowly slipping away...Replaced by scams/hacks Sad
umairsaleem010

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:21:31 PM

well are you real guys? i dont know you are a scammer or not but i see a thread ande everyone saying you are a scammer .. if not first ship to me then i,ll pay .. /

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:03:00 PM

We're willing to do escrow, or even cash on delivery if you prefer.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:04:14 PM

well are you real guys? i dont know you are a scammer or not but i see a thread ande everyone saying you are a scammer .. if not first ship to me then i,ll pay .. /

Cash on delivery is an option, what would you like to purchase?
umairsaleem010

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:12:01 PM

i know you dont go to ship to me .. ahaha me from a mysterious country where no one ship xD

tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:21:32 PM

Inno/AMT                                                  AMT100     100MHS       New                  1            $5500                (Demo sent from Inno to AMT prior to AMT going to China to finalize partnership with Inno.

Is this script mining machine? can you show a picture of this? Is this working fine?

Why you delete my post? I asked when you reply to me? Like I mentioned August now,still no reply.

Can you reply to tell what's going on?

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:49:18 PM

Inno/AMT                                                  AMT100     100MHS       New                  1            $5500                (Demo sent from Inno to AMT prior to AMT going to China to finalize partnership with Inno.

Is this script mining machine? can you show a picture of this? Is this working fine?

Why you delete my post? I asked when you reply to me? Like I mentioned August now,still no reply.

We cant discuss refunds because the class action filed against we are legally not allowed to refund anyone until the class is "settled" or over, otherwise CLENELLS lawyers will freeze our business operations for operating against counsel. GET it. Alternative miners are not option because of the class action. The only thing we are allow to do is ship you exactly what you ordered with some upgrade possibilities. LEGALLY thats all we can do, if we do anything else for one client we have to do to it for all clients. PERIOD. BLAME CLENELL FOR THIS, HE CAUSE THIS CLASS ACTION AND THIS SITUATION OTHERWISE WE COULD HAVE OFFERED ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS BEFORE.

Regarding the above, its located in the Philadelphia office. It is working fine.  Here is professional picture of the machine.

AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 07:52:45 PM

i know you dont go to ship to me .. ahaha me from a mysterious country where no one ship xD

We ship everywhere, but not all places offer cash on delivery.
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:10:51 PM

Now if you took bitcoin on delivery and allowed the person time to set it up and verify it works before paying I would be impressed :O

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:27:19 PM

Now if you took bitcoin on delivery and allowed the person time to set it up and verify it works before paying I would be impressed :O

That service should exist yes, but it doesn't.

How about Escrow based on a 24 hour performance run of the machine. Escrow agent doesn't release the funds unless the miner performs as expected. If the client is dissatisfied with the machine the notifies escrow within 24 hours of receipt and pays ship it back it, and the escrow agent returns the funds to the client upon proof of return to manufacturer. If no notification is given the clients funds are transferred to the manufacturer.
AMT_miners (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 08:30:24 PM

Oh, your talking about the corsairs?

What state do you live in, maybe we can do that with the PSU, only risking a few hundred bucks there.
subseaguru

Activity: 560

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:05:12 PM

We cant discuss refunds because the class action filed against we are legally not allowed to refund anyone until the class is "settled" or over, otherwise CLENELLS lawyers will freeze our business operations for operating against counsel. GET it. Alternative miners are not option because of the class action. The only thing we are allow to do is ship you exactly what you ordered with some upgrade possibilities. LEGALLY thats all we can do, if we do anything else for one client we have to do to it for all clients. PERIOD. BLAME CLENELL FOR THIS, HE CAUSE THIS CLASS ACTION AND THIS SITUATION OTHERWISE WE COULD HAVE OFFERED ALTERNATIVE OPTIONS BEFORE.

Regarding the above, its located in the Philadelphia office. It is working fine.  Here is professional picture of the machine.

you cant blame him for everything. AMT didnt help their situation.

subseaguru

Activity: 560

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:17:38 PM

if i see something i like, how fast will it ship and where do i make the payment at?

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: