Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:01:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113770 times)
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:06:34 AM

Since not everyone takes their time to read the op a few things i would like to repost

PROOF OF DEV

Project Management
Bitcoin talk profile Profile Twitter @Rdanetti
Linked Profile

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:09:13 AM

+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:17:13 AM

Are there any solid verified plans to get this coin on other big exchanges? (Rumor is all I can find, so I came here to ask.) thnx.

~darylluke.
gouda

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:20:09 AM

Are there any solid verified plans to get this coin on other big exchanges? (Rumor is all I can find, so I came here to ask.) thnx.

~darylluke.

not sure if you realize that bittrex is the new mintpal(old mintpal) bittrex is a nice exchange... cryptsy is slow... we are golden here...  being at more exchanges can get us an arb bot as well... we are perfect right now!

ereborltc

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:35:05 AM

~darylluke.

not sure if you realize that bittrex is the new mintpal(old mintpal) bittrex is a nice exchange... cryptsy is slow... we are golden here...  being at more exchanges can get us an arb bot as well... we are perfect right now!
exactly. were sitting pretty Wink the other exchanges are irrelevant and will happen when they happen.
let the exchange of hands happen this is natural and necessary to sustain a much higher price Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
darylluke

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:53:30 AM

~darylluke.

So, the answer is no,aside from your justifying the single exchange. I'm a big investor here. This coin needs to get on at least one major Chinese exchange. They are almost never fooled into buying shit-coins over there, you must realize.They didn't fall for the likes of Quark nor Dogecoin when those launched there. ALL the hype prior to getting listed in China was just that - HYPE. In the end it is investor response that will make or break a coin to determine true value. THAT will always trump these greedy P & D currently beating this GREAT coin.

The marketing team here should take my words to heart, and consider doing what I propose.

~darylluke.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:56:30 AM

~darylluke.

So, the answer is no,aside from your justifying the single exchange. I'm a big investor here. This coin needs to get on at least one major Chinese exchange. They are almost never fooled into buying shit-coins over there, you must realize.They didn't fall for the likes of Quark nor Dogecoin when those launched there. ALL the hype prior to getting listed in China was just that - HYPE. In the end it is investor response that will make or break a coin to determine true value. THAT will always trump these greedy P & D currently beating this GREAT coin.

The marketing team here should take my words to heart, and consider doing what I propose.

~darylluke.

Don't assume the dev is not already in the process of making things happen. Just because we plebs don't know every detail doesn't mean it hasn't been considered or being acted upon.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:58:47 AM

~darylluke.

~darylluke.

Agreed, more exchanges the better. Not everyone uses bittrex.

The rumors that cryptsy/mintpal were adding Xcloudcoin was just a rumour by P&Ds scumbags that tweeted on twitter to cause a hype so they can offload their coins at a higher price.
darylluke

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:00:09 AM

~darylluke.

~darylluke.

Don't assume the dev is not already in the process of making things happen. Just because we plebs don't know every detail doesn't mean it hasn't been considered or being acted upon.

Hopium is hype. I was searching for fact. ANSWER: NO plans known about taking this coin to China.
darylluke

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:02:31 AM

~darylluke.

~darylluke.

Agreed, more exchanges the better. Not everyone uses bittrex.

The rumors that cryptsy/mintpal were adding Xcloudcoin was just a rumour by P&Ds scumbags that tweeted on twitter to cause a hype so they can offload their coins at a higher price.

Yes. That shit really pisses me off! It is mostly kids doing it. I hope some whale(s) comes along soon to support this coin and buys up all their little bags leaving them with huge losses!!  Angry

~darylluke.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:24:40 AM

~darylluke.

~darylluke.

Hopium is hype. I was searching for fact. ANSWER: NO plans known about taking this coin to China.

"that you are aware of".
gouda

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:24:25 AM

things are looking good..  at this price we are slowly getting rid of the ico holders and setting a new floor.. we may see a few more dips to 27-30k but we should start to rise after that Smiley

ereborltc

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:34:31 AM

ya looking good... a chinese exchange would be good too, I'm sure the devs will respond and maybe already ontop of it Wink

for now everything is going smooth setting a good floor!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:41:13 AM

I hope this coin starts to make a move in the right direction, as it is now i'm bag holding, I bought in the 40's and 50's range.

We need more BTC daily volume, as it keeps dropping.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

gouda

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:43:40 AM

I hope this coin starts to make a move in the right direction, as it is now i'm bag holding, I bought in the 40's and 50's range.

We need more BTC daily volume, as it keeps dropping.

thats why u save some btc and put some buy orders in for that Smiley

Ratters

Activity: 434
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:44:16 AM

I think Vol and price will pick up again soon.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:57:57 AM

Not sure who said that but saw a few people hoping for a 100k sat. I would say a good start for this coin would be around 50 cents but last few weeks markets have been acting weird. Last 2 months I think we've seen the most amount of new coins released and the the most scams. A lot of money has flowed out of alts and crypto in general. Investing in alts is either a do or die, you either make profit or bag hold worthless crap that literally will never improve.
studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:58:21 AM

No one knows where the price will or will not go. People can try and manipulate but it doesn't mean they will succeed.

At the end of the day you make a decision based on the fundamentals and have the balls to stick by it.

BINTEX