Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:28:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113768 times)
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:57:08 PM

IconicExpert's lottery is an ingenious way to get users to remove their coins from the exchange and put them in their wallet.

Smart plan - chance to win 7000 CLD by simply pulling your coins off the exchange.

Smart move but I can't get off my mind is he's giving away lots of CLD, wondering how much does he have to be giving away that much and when he sells whats going to happen to prices? He usually holds for a week or 2 before moving to a new coin. Worried that when he dumps and tweets about and his followers dump whats going to happen?

HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:03:01 AM

IconicExpert's lottery is an ingenious way to get users to remove their coins from the exchange and put them in their wallet.

Smart plan - chance to win 7000 CLD by simply pulling your coins off the exchange.

Smart move but I can't get off my mind is he's giving away lots of CLD, wondering how much does he have to be giving away that much and when he sells whats going to happen to prices? He usually holds for a week or 2 before moving to a new coin. Worried that when he dumps and tweets about and his followers dump whats going to happen?

He won't dump before he is satisfied that the coin has reached its maximum potential. Cloak hit 320,000 Satoshi with 4 Million coins. CLD could well hit 1,000,000 Satoshi with just 1 Million coins. Buying in now is the safest damn investment out there. Nothing is going to double your money quicker than the CLD price correction, might take a day or two but eventually 60,000 will be crossed with 100K soon after. At this point word spreads over twitter and over the whole Cryptocurrency community - we will start getting talked about in the BTC-e trollbox along the lines of "Duuuude wtf is going on XCloudcoin...up 400% this week...might have to grab some Tongue" from there we will start to see big money enter the market looking to recoup loses incurred on all the other coins and with LTC and BTC.

Like I say - it doesn't matter if IE dumps at 500,000 or 1,000,000 Satoshi or whatever - the price is so low right now that you are safe to double or even quadruple you money before anyone with any real clout starts to exit.

It will never be any cheaper to get 10,000 coins and therefore a share of the profits for this wonderful business. Im fortunate enough to have crossed that milestone on the latest round of sells and I personally will not sell a single coin until the see 1000% profit and even then it will only be just enough to cover my initial investment with the rest held for 1,000,000 Satoshi and above.
ChartsAndTrades

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:03:42 AM

I look at it a different way. If he is still in XCloudCoin after the decline, and is offering 7000 CLD, he must know it will go up. He had to buy in the ICO like the rest of us, so he could have dumped long ago at a profit. He didn't so that gives me more confidence.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:12:01 AM

Just 4.2 BTC until 40,000 - amazing how the whole outlook for the market can change from negative to positive in the space of an hour or two.
ChartsAndTrades

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:46:56 AM

http://i57.tinypic.com/1628npl.jpg

I though someone should post this here too. Great idea!
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:57:53 AM

Love him or hate him but at least IE is trying to help get the word out about XCloudCoin. He just announced his lottery and there are 7000 CLD in prizes! https://twitter.com/IconicExpert/status/499701022194151424  Grin

Come on we got to spread the word about this!

well that explains why everyones dumping still since IE is still talking about CLD. They really hate/fear him... heh.
But it also tells us he's got some more financial interest in CLD.

He was talking about CLD from the first day. I don't think this dump has anything to do with him. All coins are down across the board.

No i'm not saying it's him per se, but when he talks about coins, that's what usually happens. I applaud him for his efforts with the lottery!

*dig's through the internet*

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
lawgicc

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:14:41 AM

Nope IE is dumping. I got word from some higher ups

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
Cesare1985

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:32:04 AM

This coin will be pumped
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:50:28 AM

This coin will be pumped

don't they all???

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:52:14 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 08:29:09 AM by IconicExpert

I Am In For The Long Run, NOT DUMPING!

There are no higher ups that could tell you I am dumping because no one here knows what I am going to do but me, and I am NOT dumping. So go back to your troll hole and think of a better lie.

Most of you remember me back in the early days of BlackCoin when everything was looking optimistic, some of you only know about me through rumors and fud. Yes I am an investor and I buy and sell coins.

I will be 100% upfront with everyone. My plan was to buy and sell at the top until I started reading more about the coin. Then the dev started releasing new stuff everyday and I was impressed. So I removed my sell orders and became a long term holder. CLD reminds me of BlackCoin in the early days, and the dev deserves our support. I do not care if you believe me or not but I am not selling anytime soon. Even if I eventually move on to a new coin I am not selling.

My lottery is my way of helping to get the word out about CLD and to get people staking their coins.  I will do my best to help XCloudCoin become another Cloak or Via. If you remember back in the BlackCoin days it went over 90k, and recently Cloak went well above 150k, and I want the same to happen with CLD. So yes you can sell now and move on to some other coin that may or may not be a scam. Or you can stick it out and help make something great out of this coin. If you are on the sidelines watching, buy some and hold. Some devs deserve our support and this devs has mine. He hasn't asked us for one thing and he has provided a lot so far. Ignore the fud and the idiots, they will always be around. Do not sell your coins because I am in, because if that is the case you will most likely have to sell every top coin because I am in most.

Lets make something out of XClouldCoin.....

lawgicc

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 02:09:02 AM

I Am In For The Long Run, NOT DUMPING!

There are no higher ups that could tell you I am dumping because no one here knows what I am going to do but me, and I am NOT dumping. So go back to your troll hole and think of a better lie.

Most of you remember me back in the early days of BlackCoin when everything was looking optimistic, some of you only know about me through rumors and fud. Yes I am an investor and I buy and sell coins.

I will be 100% upfront with everyone. My plan was to buy and sell at the top until I started reading more about the coin. Then the dev started releasing new stuff everyday and I was impressed. So I removed my sell orders and became a long term holder. CLD reminds me of BlackCoin in the early days, and the dev deserves our support. I do not care if you believe me or not but I am not selling anytime soon. Even if I eventually move on to a new coin I am not selling.

My lottery is my way of helping to get the word out about CLD and to get people staking their coins.  I will do my best to help in anyway I can to help XCloudCoin to become another Cloak or Via. If you remember back in the BlackCoin days it went over 90k, and recently Cloak went well above 150k, and I want the same to happen with CLD. So yes you can sell now and move on to some other coin that may or may not be a scam. Or you can stick it out and help make something out of this coin. If you are on the sidelines watching, buy some and hold. Some devs deserve our support, and this devs has mine. Has hasn't asked us for one thing and he has provide a lot so far. Ignore the fud and the idiots, they will always be around. Do not sell your coins because I am in, because if that is the case you will most likely have to sell every top coin because I am in most.

Lets make something out of XClouldCoin.....

stop fuding

mrBitcoinZ.com
@mrB1tc01n
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:24:54 AM

We are moving forward with wallet development #Cloudsend #encryptedmessaging in full development.

Help us RT

https://twitter.com/xcloudcoin/status/499719501672632320
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:39:47 AM

We are moving forward with wallet development #Cloudsend #encryptedmessaging in full development.

Help us RT

https://twitter.com/xcloudcoin/status/499719501672632320

Outstanding - keep up the hard work team!
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:01:22 AM

great stuff dev!!
also a great floor has been set ,looking prime for a run Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:11:04 AM

Remove Your Sell Walls & Your Coins From Bittrex

As some of you have already pointed out having this many sell walls up now doesn't help anyone. By removing your sell walls you alleviate sell pressure and also make it significantly easier to get CLD back above 40,000. We the investors control the price of CLD, and the less coins being sold the higher it goes. Think about the first day of trading, CLD quadrupled in price because no one had sell walls up yet. I would also like to make it clear it is not safe to have so many coins on the exchange. We all remember what happened with BlackCoin and VeriCoin. There are approximately 901,358 coins being stored on Bittrex! That is basically the entire supply of coins! I am not saying you have to remove your entire stash from the exchange, but maybe half or a bit more to be safe.

I am not going to do predictions but I believe CLD is a 200k+ coin. I do not fault anyone for wanting to sell for profit, but you are really selling far too low. It is similar to selling a new car for the price of a bus ticket. The developer has been approved by multiple services and I also had him vetted before I invested. He is a smart and driven man with impressive credentials, and I sincerely believe he wants the best for all of us and CLD. He has been very professional and active throughout this process, and I am more than confident if anyone can make a success out of this coin he can.

So lets take a moment and think about what he has already accomplished.

1. One of the smoothest and fairest launches ever.
2. Working Android wallet first week of launch.
3. Cloud service (In Beta) first week of launch.
4. Press release first week of launch.
5. Ad campaign first week of launch.
6. Explainer videos first week of launch.

How many other coins had this much done the first week of launch? XCloudCoin has accomplished more in 5 days than most other coins that was released a month ago. So if XCloudCoin is not a good investment, then I do not know what other alt coin is.

J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:21:15 AM

..We all remember what happened with BlackCoin..

Yea we do. You stole the community funds. When a well-known thief has a major stake on a certain coin, what do you think the alt community does?

Now please disassociate from CLD. Had it not been for your damn promotions, CLD would still be sitting at 45-50k sat right now.

You did all this.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:22:50 AM

As some of you have already pointed out having this many sell walls up now doesn't help anyone. By removing your sell walls you alleviate sell pressure and also make it significantly easier to get CLD back above 40,000. We the investors control the price of CLD, and the less coins being sold the higher it goes. Think about the first day of trading, CLD quadrupled in price because no one had sell walls up yet. I would also like to make it clear it is not safe to have so many coins on the exchange. We all remember what happened with BlackCoin and VeriCoin. There are approximately 901,358 coins being stored on Bittrex! That is basically the entire supply of coins! I am not saying you have to remove your entire stash from the exchange, but maybe half or a bit more to be safe.

I am not going to do predictions but I believe CLD is a 200k+ coin. I do not fault anyone for wanting to sell for profit, but you are really selling far too low. It is similar to selling a new car for the price of a bus ticket. The developer has been approved by multiple services and I also had him vetted before I invested. He is a smart and driven man with impressive credentials, and I sincerely believe he wants the best for all of us and CLD. He has been very professional and active throughout this process, and I am more than confident if anyone can make a success out of this coin he can.

So lets take a moment and think about what he has already accomplished.

1. One of the smoothest and fairest launches ever.
2. Working Android wallet first week of launch.
3. Cloud service (In Beta) first week of launch.
4. Press release first week of launch.
5. Ad campaign first week of launch.
6. Explainer videos first week of launch.

How many other coins had this much done the first week of launch? XCloudCoin has accomplished more in 5 days than most other coins that was released a month ago. So if XCloudCoin is not a good investment, then I do not know what other alt coin is.

We don't see eye to eye on everything - But we are in absolute agreement when in comes to Cloudcoin. Get your coins off the exchange folks, get them either locked away behind a password protected wallet or staking to support the network.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:27:05 AM

..We all remember what happened with BlackCoin..

Yea we do. You stole the community funds. When a well-known thief has a major stake on a certain coin, what do you think the alt community does?

Now please disassociate from CLD. Had it not been for your damn promotions, CLD would still be sitting at 45-50k sat right now.

You did all this.

Let's not bring up the past here man; we don't need this thread turning into a 'he said she said'.

IconicExpert is right on this matter. Love him or hate him he is a major source of momentum and publicity for Cloud and he reaches hundreds with his positively glowing tweets.

I don't need to know your past Iconic; all I need to know is that you support this coin and are in it for the long haul. We both agree its scandalous to sell at these prices and you have the means to reach people to stop them doing so. Because of this you have my support.
Bitcycle

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:31:29 AM

I am not saying you have to remove your entire stash from the exchange, but maybe half or a bit more to be safe.

You first.

Let's see a screenshot of your exchange balance and your addresses where you're keeping coins off site.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:34:04 AM

As some of you have already pointed out having this many sell walls up now doesn't help anyone. By removing your sell walls you alleviate sell pressure and also make it significantly easier to get CLD back above 40,000. We the investors control the price of CLD, and the less coins being sold the higher it goes. ...
Nice speech but ...
Alt markets today is collapsing so is very hard find investors.
So even legit coins like xcloudcoin have problems and suffer from PnD BTC LTC PPC is same just change time scale...

NEUTRAL ARTICLE works on any alt.
http://altcoinnewsletter.com/pumps-dumps-and-manipulated-markets/

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: