Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:10:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113770 times)
ChartsAndTrades

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:37:07 AM

Now please disassociate from CLD. Had it not been for your damn promotions, CLD would still be sitting at 45-50k sat right now.

You did all this.

Please speak for yourself and not the entire community. I do not see anyone else besides the dev and IE promoting XCloudCoin. I also do not see anyone else putting up their own money to promote XCloudCoin. We cannot stop anyone from wanting to promote a coin. Whatever personal issues you have with IE take it up with IE in PM. Blaming IE or anyone else for the price dropping is just ridiculous. Have you seen the price of all the coins lately?
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:38:03 AM

Now please disassociate from CLD. Had it not been for your damn promotions, CLD would still be sitting at 45-50k sat right now.

You did all this.

Please speak for yourself and not the entire community. I do not see anyone else besides the dev and IE promoting XCloudCoin. I also do not see anyone else putting up their own money to promote XCloudCoin. We cannot stop anyone from wanting to promote a coin. Whatever personal issues you have with IE take it up with IE in PM. Blaming IE or anyone else for the price dropping is just ridiculous. Have you seen the price of all the coins lately?

+1
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:39:33 AM

altcoin market is dying, finally
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:42:23 AM

Right on queue brother! Whenever any coin starts to go back up and people miss having their buy orders filled they come here to proclaim the death of the alt coin market.

Sorry man but go check out Litecoin right now - It's far from dead. When Litecoin goes up ALL good alts go up with it, just the way it works.

Anyone who knows anything about this game knew that those who were selling were simply going to wait on the sideline for the signal to get back in - that colossal buy up of LTC on Huobi was that signal. Over 3 Million US Dollars worth of LTC bought in one bite.

We will be back over 40,000 very shortly and on our way to 50,000. Not often you get 2 shots at getting a decent, already undervalued coin cheaply, if people missed it the second time that's their bad luck.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:49:13 AM

You did all this.

+1

Well if your looking to blame someone IE is a big easy slow moving target Smiley (i got nothing against IE)
There might be people that sell their coins when IE gets involved but i doubt those 2-3 people would have much effect on the price.
Why would u want to stop someone from promoting your coin?
He's not asking money for it hes just trying to help raise the price of a coin he probably holds a lot of.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:56:17 AM

When this coin goes to 1 Million Satoshi 1000 coins will set you back 10 BTC.

It is currently selling at 30,000 Satoshi. Think about that one.

BC went from 700 Satoshi to 86,000 Satoshi.  - 80 Million Coins

Cloak went from 7000 Satoshi to 320,000 Satoshi. 4 Million Coins

CLD will go from 10,500 to 1,000,000+ Satoshi  - 1 Million Coins

EDIT: Just like that we are back in the green again on Bittrex! up 9.1% currently.
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:01:24 AM

Remove Your Sell Walls & Your Coins From Bittrex

As some of you have already pointed out having this many sell walls up now doesn't help anyone. By removing your sell walls you alleviate sell pressure and also make it significantly easier to get CLD back above 40,000. We the investors control the price of CLD, and the less coins being sold the higher it goes. Think about the first day of trading, CLD quadrupled in price because no one had sell walls up yet. I would also like to make it clear it is not safe to have so many coins on the exchange. We all remember what happened with BlackCoin and VeriCoin. There are approximately 901,358 coins being stored on Bittrex! That is basically the entire supply of coins! I am not saying you have to remove your entire stash from the exchange, but maybe half or a bit more to be safe.

I am not going to do predictions but I believe CLD is a 200k+ coin. I do not fault anyone for wanting to sell for profit, but you are really selling far too low. It is similar to selling a new car for the price of a bus ticket. The developer has been approved by multiple services and I also had him vetted before I invested. He is a smart and driven man with impressive credentials, and I sincerely believe he wants the best for all of us and CLD. He has been very professional and active throughout this process, and I am more than confident if anyone can make a success out of this coin he can.

So lets take a moment and think about what he has already accomplished.

1. One of the smoothest and fairest launches ever.
2. Working Android wallet first week of launch.
3. Cloud service (In Beta) first week of launch.
4. Press release first week of launch.
5. Ad campaign first week of launch.
6. Explainer videos first week of launch.

How many other coins had this much done the first week of launch? XCloudCoin has accomplished more in 5 days than most other coins that was released a month ago. So if XCloudCoin is not a good investment, then I do not know what other alt coin is.

We don't see eye to eye on everything - But we are in absolute agreement when in comes to Cloudcoin. Get your coins off the exchange folks, get them either locked away behind a password protected wallet or staking to support the network.

ah no thanks, my coins are safer on bittrex than in my wallet. With 2FA enabled, I can sleep without worrying that I'll wake up with no coins.

But seriously, telling everyone to deposit their coins in their wallets? Keep yours on bittrex offcourse and prices hit big you can be the first to sell with maximum profit while we suckers all wait for Our deposits to confirm.

Nice try buddy, was going to buy some more coins but will wait till IE has left. He'll usually be out by next week, then we can see price improve.
adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:01:31 AM

and we are going up

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:07:09 AM

and here we go !! putting sell walls only puts sell pressure , thin out the supply and we fly!! were moving up hold strong this coin is way undervalued.

on another note, ppl need to stop being babies when iconic says something or wanting to sell cause he's in this coin lol, iconic is in almost every coin so makes no diff where or what u buy..

xcloud is the real deal, devs are amazing ,i personally had a 30 min convo with dminer...excellent smart guy!

keep up the great work were on a perfect pace!

A++

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:07:38 AM

Right on queue brother! Whenever any coin starts to go back up and people miss having their buy orders filled they come here to proclaim the death of the alt coin market.

Sorry man but go check out Litecoin right now - It's far from dead. When Litecoin goes up ALL good alts go up with it, just the way it works.

Anyone who knows anything about this game knew that those who were selling were simply going to wait on the sideline for the signal to get back in - that colossal buy up of LTC on Huobi was that signal. Over 3 Million US Dollars worth of LTC bought in one bite.

We will be back over 40,000 very shortly and on our way to 50,000. Not often you get 2 shots at getting a decent, already undervalued coin cheaply, if people missed it the second time that's their bad luck.

My only thought in looking at the market right now is this - Which coins will recover strongly?  This is one I believe will.

ChartsAndTrades

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:25:39 AM

This is the XCloudCoin thread. Your personal dispute with IE is not relevant to this discussion. Please create a new thread if you want to discuss IE.
ChartsAndTrades

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:52:20 AM

ah no thanks, my coins are safer on bittrex than in my wallet. With 2FA enabled, I can sleep without worrying that I'll wake up with no coins.

But seriously, telling everyone to deposit their coins in their wallets? Keep yours on bittrex offcourse and prices hit big you can be the first to sell with maximum profit while we suckers all wait for Our deposits to confirm.

Nice try buddy, was going to buy some more coins but will wait till IE has left. He'll usually be out by next week, then we can see price improve.

IE is right. Bittrex has over 78% of the coin supply. That is dangerous for the network and investors. No one place should have over 50% of the coin supply. Please move some of your coins to wallets and stake so the network can remain secure. IE was most likely an ICO investor and could have cashed out at anytime. Even now there is no reason for him to stick around. The more people we have promoting the better, no matter who they are.

darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:15:45 AM

Remove Your Sell Walls & Your Coins From Bittrex

As some of you have already pointed out having this many sell walls up now doesn't help anyone. By removing your sell walls you alleviate sell pressure and also make it significantly easier to get CLD back above 40,000. We the investors control the price of CLD, and the less coins being sold the higher it goes. Think about the first day of trading, CLD quadrupled in price because no one had sell walls up yet. I would also like to make it clear it is not safe to have so many coins on the exchange. We all remember what happened with BlackCoin and VeriCoin. There are approximately 901,358 coins being stored on Bittrex! That is basically the entire supply of coins! I am not saying you have to remove your entire stash from the exchange, but maybe half or a bit more to be safe.

I am not going to do predictions but I believe CLD is a 200k+ coin. I do not fault anyone for wanting to sell for profit, but you are really selling far too low. It is similar to selling a new car for the price of a bus ticket. The developer has been approved by multiple services and I also had him vetted before I invested. He is a smart and driven man with impressive credentials, and I sincerely believe he wants the best for all of us and CLD. He has been very professional and active throughout this process, and I am more than confident if anyone can make a success out of this coin he can.

So lets take a moment and think about what he has already accomplished.

1. One of the smoothest and fairest launches ever.
2. Working Android wallet first week of launch.
3. Cloud service (In Beta) first week of launch.
4. Press release first week of launch.
5. Ad campaign first week of launch.
6. Explainer videos first week of launch.

How many other coins had this much done the first week of launch? XCloudCoin has accomplished more in 5 days than most other coins that was released a month ago. So if XCloudCoin is not a good investment, then I do not know what other alt coin is.

SEEMS everything you say good about this coin just drives this coin DOWN!!

THANKS for SCREWING me & hundreds of investors who believed in this coin.

~darylluke.
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:19:16 AM

Fear-mongering that Bittrex is unsafe? Wtf....It is SAFER there than on my computer, that's a FACT.

~darylluke.
ChartsAndTrades

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:33:36 AM

~darylluke.

I am not here to defend IE, I just care about XCloudCoin. What you posted is inaccurate. Before IE posted this morning CLD was 25,000 sat with no buy support. Sell pressure was 19 BTC and buy pressure was 6 BTC. Right after IE posted people removed their sell walls and the price started going up. 2 hour later CLD is 34,000 sat. Sell pressure is 9.6 BTC and buy pressure is 28 BTC. One post and tweet by IE and the entire thing flipped around.

darylluke you do not understand how POS works. Staking helps secure the network and keeps the blockchain moving. Having over 50% of the coin supply in one place is not safe at all.

MTGox, CryptoRush, and Mintpal were all hacked.
child_harold

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:36:07 AM

keeping coins on exchanges is demonstrably a bad idea. ChartsAndTrades is right to point to the history of exchange hacks resulting in the loss of sometimes huge amounts of $$$.

adloule13

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:39:35 AM

~darylluke.

I am not here to defend IE, I just care about XCloudCoin. What you posted is inaccurate. Before IE posted this morning CLD was 25,000 sat with no buy support. Sell pressure was 19 BTC and buy pressure was 6 BTC. Right after IE posted people removed their sell walls and the price started going up. 2 hour later CLD is 34,000 sat. Sell pressure is 9.6 BTC and buy pressure is 28 BTC. One post and tweet by IE and the entire thing flipped around.

darylluke you do not understand how POS works. Staking helps secure the network and keeps the blockchain moving. Having over 50% of the coin supply in one place is not safe at all.

MTGox, CryptoRush, and Mintpal were all hacked.

thanks for the explanation

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:43:51 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 12:14:10 PM by dminer69

Good morning everyone,

I do have to ask please stake your coins withdraw some of them, we do need to make our network stronger!  
SL1M

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:11:15 PM

Good morning everyone,

I do have to ask please stack your coins withdraw some of them, we do need to make our network stronger! 

roger that! running 2 wallets, laptop and pc.
igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:13:07 PM

i have withdrawal every coin not mutch 7900  Wink
XYAF43EDJSupb6yzWTetKkXR47QfG6eBw2
my wallet adres hoppa
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: