Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:55:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113770 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:20:13 AM

this thread is becoming a war zone...ppl need to relax and ignore the comments that u don't like, if your in xcloud and believe in it ,u need to stop fighting here and do it somewhere private cause its an ugly look.

and yes you should always have your coins in your wallet, if you haven't figured out that exchanges are sketchy, then u shouldn't be trading...dont think it can't happen to you, tons of people have lost serious btc being careless Wink

great work dev great coin keep it up!

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:21:01 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 08:06:46 AM by IconicExpert

It states that if you withdraw your coins you will be disqualified - can you clarify this? Does that mean that If I withdraw my coins now - after being one of the first entrants - and then put them back in the wallet by the time the lottery closing time I would still be disqualified?

If so, this seems unfair towards those who entered early with large sums of coins as it would appear that the best thing to do would be to enter at the last minute with as many coins as possible and have just as equal an opportunity to win as someone who has invested as soon as it started with the same number of coins.

Secondly, if a permanent disqualification occurs as I stated above, if I were to withdraw all coins BUT for 301 left in the wallet, can I still remain part of the competition and then put those coins back in the wallet at the last minute to have the same chance of winning as if I had kept them there from start to finish?

These are important questions because If there is no weighting is placed in favor of those who entered at the very start over those who enter at the last minute with the same number of coins then the entire purpose of this competition will be defeated. The idea is to keep the coins off the exchange for as long as possible - not for someone to fiddle the market and then shove all their coins in a wallet at teh last minute and scam you and the rest of the entrants.

I would be better off withdrawing all my coins, trading to make more and then putting them all back in the wallet in time for the deadline if the current rules are interpreted correctly.

Hi..those are good questions. Just after releasing the lottery a few parameters were tweaked. If someone's balance goes under 300 CLD the system will remove the participant from the Lottery, but he/she can reenter if the coins are replaced. However, there is weighing on both the amount of coins and the amount of days a person has been in the system. Participants do get credit for joining early. Remember this is a work in progress and there will be tweaks and adjustments along the way. I am trying to make it as fair as possible to give everyone a chance to win. I will most likely do another CLD Lottery after the current one is complete.
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 07:33:50 AM

It states that if you withdraw your coins you will be disqualified - can you clarify this? Does that mean that If I withdraw my coins now - after being one of the first entrants - and then put them back in the wallet by the time the lottery closing time I would still be disqualified?

If so, this seems unfair towards those who entered early with large sums of coins as it would appear that the best thing to do would be to enter at the last minute with as many coins as possible and have just as equal an opportunity to win as someone who has invested as soon as it started with the same number of coins.

Secondly, if a permanent disqualification occurs as I stated above, if I were to withdraw all coins BUT for 301 left in the wallet, can I still remain part of the competition and then put those coins back in the wallet at the last minute to have the same chance of winning as if I had kept them there from start to finish?

These are important questions because If there is no weighting is placed in favor of those who entered at the very start over those who enter at the last minute with the same number of coins then the entire purpose of this competition will be defeated. The idea is to keep the coins off the exchange for as long as possible - not for someone to fiddle the market and then shove all their coins in a wallet at teh last minute and scam you and the rest of the entrants.

I would be better off withdrawing all my coins, trading to make more and then putting them all back in the wallet in time for the deadline if the current rules are interpreted correctly.

Hi..those are good questions. Just after releasing the lottery a few parameters were tweaked. If someone's balance goes under 300 CLD the system will remove the participant from the Lottery, but he/she can reenter if the coins are replaced. However, there is weighing on both the amount of coins and the amount of days a person has been in the system. Participants do get credit for joining early. Remember this is a work in progress and there will be tweaks and adjustments along the way. I am trying to make it as fair as possible to give everyone a chance to win. I will most like do another CLD Lottery after the current one is complete.

Cheers IE - Like I say happy to keep them in the wallet but just wanted to make sure someone can't waltz in at the last minute with the same number of coins and have equal chance of wining. Thanks for clearing that up!

Have a great day Smiley
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:35:50 AM

Is there any Linux users that can help me install the wallet from source code on my mint distro?

I downloaded the wallet and ran the commands from the read me file to install the dependencies, all went well.

I then tried to install using qmake and make from within the source folder and I keep getting the following errors:]

Code:
leigh@Aspire-X3200 ~/XCloudcoin-master $ qmake
Project MESSAGE: Building with UPNP support
Removed plural forms as the target language has less forms.
If this sounds wrong, possibly the target language is not set or recognized.
leigh@Aspire-X3200 ~/XCloudcoin-master $ make
cd /home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-fpermissive -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

Anyone have any ideas?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:58:09 AM

I see the scumbag dumpers are having a field day. Bastards, couldn't just hold their fucking coins and let the thing go up to reach a true value - had to fuck it up each time it recovers.
djek31

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:04:18 AM

I see the scumbag dumpers are having a field day. Bastards, couldn't just hold their fucking coins and let the thing go up to reach a true value - had to fuck it up each time it recovers.

let them dump, the sooner the better! it's only been five days since ico ended so once they've gone it will be better for the rest of us.
djek31

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:07:45 AM

there are a lot of big orders below 24k! looks like people are trying to get cheap coins.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:13:19 AM

let them dump, the sooner the better! it's only been five days since ico ended so once they've gone it will be better for the rest of us.

I know but it still hurts to see it being unduly dumped. I can understand doing so when a coin has died or the dev has left but this is literally on the back of a blinder of week - good news galore! The only explanation I could think of is that they are selling their alts to cash out BTC and be done with the whole game. But those sell walls deliberatley put up to manipulate the price down at 35,000 earlier make me think that unlikely.

What I would give to have a few dozen Bitcoin - not for my own personal wealth, but just to buy up the sell walls and place mammoth buy support and really burn these assholes!

The sooner these ICO weakhanded investors are gone the better - get those coins in the hands of folk who can withstand a storm or two and don't throw the cargo overboard in relatively calm seas.
djek31

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:15:01 AM

I know but it still hurts to see it being unduly dumped. I can understand doing so when a coin has died or the dev has left but this is literally on the back of a blinder of week - good news galore! The only explanation I could think of is that they are selling their alts to cash out BTC and be done with the whole game. But those sell walls deliberatley put up to manipulate the price down at 35,000 earlier make me think that unlikely.

What I would give to have a few dozen Bitcoin - not for my own personal wealth, but just to buy up the sell walls and place mammoth buy support and really burn these assholes!

The sooner these ICO weakhanded investors are gone the better - get those coins in the hands of folk who can withstand a storm or two and don't throw the cargo overboard in relatively calm seas.

+1
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:36:35 AM

The price will go up again above 30000 later today. Next week you will see significant gains, and by Thursday everyone will be wondering why they didn't buy. People who are holding steady are going to be happy they pitched in and held the line, people who sold are going to be pissed they didn't have more patience. This is how a new coin is suppose to perform, slow and steady movement with occasional dips. The first day skyrocket pumps with the equally dramatic dumps is not healthy for a coin.

When an unknown developer promises features that should have been ready at launch, and the developers claims it will take weeks to deliver, it is most likely a scam and you should take your profit and run.

However, when a developer like dminer69 has mostly everything ready at launch, and keeps news flowing in daily, you buy as much as you can and hold. If I didn't think CLD was going to be a mega hit I would have sold and moved on already, I definitely wouldn't waste my time and money on a Lottery if I didn't think CLD was worth it. dminer69 was spending money on CLD before the coin even launched, and I can tell he is dedicated to his coin.

Now is the time the community has to start pitching in and getting the word out. The dev team can't be expected to do everything by themselves. Even just Tweeting about CLD will help spread the word and get the news out.
SumthngsWrong

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:42:49 AM

I think we knew this would happen- shake 'em out, I say. People reacting to the fud- everyone thought IE would dump and they pulled their own triggers. Like I posted earlier- if any coin can withstand some dumping, this one can.  No walls on either side at Bittrex currently. should settle soon, I think.
Yeah- I wish I had more Btc to throw at this coin- it's trading 40% lower than my average buy-in.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:43:08 AM

this was necessary, now were sitting on a nice healthy floor... this is normal for a healthy growth so we can sustain a higher price. everything is perfect for this coin to grow and grow, dev is awesome !

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:43:22 AM

shakeout # 2?
SumthngsWrong

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:55:31 AM

shakeout # 2?

I doubt it- everyone can see IE is still committed, which should not only help CLD, but make a lot of people really sad that they sold! Ha-ha.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:18:38 AM

When it goes up again I doubt it will ever get this low. There seems to be a point where a coin goes down one too many times and the next time it goes up everyone just goes 'Ah fuck it!' and it just keeps going. The breakout.
youngmike

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:22:25 AM

When it goes up again I doubt it will ever get this low. There seems to be a point where a coin goes down one too many times and the next time it goes up everyone just goes 'Ah fuck it!' and it just keeps going. The breakout.

Exactly. This reminds me about early days of cloak. Holders won in the end.
igor107th

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:58:39 AM

not me i holt to long haha
cloak  Wink
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:47:40 PM

BTC looks to be on its way up strongly over $500 again. Expecting CLD to follow.
lethagized

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:55:09 PM

34 people have already entered my Lottery! 8000 CLD in prizes and it is free to participate! You can't win if you are not in! Find out more here: http://iconic.expert/

I still can't enter! Am i doing this wrong? Receive coins tab, copy the address, paste it into your site? Still saying i need 300 coins? I've got many more than that in the wallet. Have done for almost 24 hours now.

Post your address and I will check.

XVG9jSH7j8qjtha2zfMcvhkkR878rm5rio

^^That's the address the wallet generated which is the same address i pasted into bitrex to withdraw the CLD to the wallet. I can't find any other address(s) in the wallet software.
digitron

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:04:50 PM

Is there any Linux users that can help me install the wallet from source code on my mint distro?

I downloaded the wallet and ran the commands from the read me file to install the dependencies, all went well.

I then tried to install using qmake and make from within the source folder and I keep getting the following errors:]

Code:
leigh@Aspire-X3200 ~/XCloudcoin-master $ qmake
leigh@Aspire-X3200 ~/XCloudcoin-master $ make
cd /home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb && CC=gcc CXX=g++ make OPT="-fpermissive -fstack-protector-all --param ssp-buffer-size=1 -O2" libleveldb.a libmemenv.a
/bin/sh: 1: ./build_detect_platform: Permission denied
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb'
Makefile:18: build_config.mk: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `build_config.mk'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb'
make: *** [/home/leigh/XCloudcoin-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a] Error 2

Anyone have any ideas?

qmake seems to have run ok. For make, did you try sudo make ?

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: