Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:59:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113770 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:57:58 AM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 12:45:09 PM by IconicExpert

those lottery are killing this coin

Explain how the lottery is killing the coin when it is the lottery that encourages people to buy CLD and move their coins off the exchange. Nearly 200k coins were moved off the exchange and staking. These coins are still on off exchange wallets. What is being sold now is what is on the exchange. People who won the lottery didn't dump, and it was only 8000 coins in total anyway.  Stop pointing fingers and making up stuff that isn't true. Some people decided to sell pure and simple, and it is their prerogative if they want to sell. But when people come here and start posting "the sky is falling", other people get nervous and panic sell. Thankfully I was up and was able to get some cheap CLD at nearly ICO prices. I bought more CLD because I know where this coin will be soon, and anyone panic selling is going to regret it.
ozboy2014

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:59:02 AM

Getting a bit too volatile for my liking. I did like the idea of the lotteries but they don't appear to be doing the coin any favors. People have a tendency to dump things given to them for free - look at ITC coin Sad

I haven't dumped any of my winning..
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:59:15 AM

Explain how the lottery is killing the coin when it is the lottery that encourages people to buy CLD and move their coins off the exchange. Nearly 200k coins were moved off the exchange and staking. People who won the lottery didn't dump, and it was only 8000 coins in total anyway. Stop pointing fingers and making up stuff that isn't true. Some people decided to sell pure and simple, and it is their prerogative if they want to sell. But when people come here and start posting "the sky is falling", other people get nervous and panic sell. Thankfully I was up and was able to get some cheap CLD at nearly ICO prices. I bought more CLD because I know where this coin will be soon, and anyone panic selling is going to regret it.

+1

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

ozboy2014

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:02:19 PM

Explain how the lottery is killing the coin when it is the lottery that encourages people to buy CLD and move their coins off the exchange. Nearly 200k coins were moved off the exchange and staking. This coins are still on off exchange wallets. What is being sold now is what is on the exchange. People who won the lottery didn't dump, and it was only 8000 coins in total anyway.  Stop pointing fingers and making up stuff that isn't true. Some people decided to sell pure and simple, and it is their prerogative if they want to sell. But when people come here and start posting "the sky is falling", other people get nervous and panic sell. Thankfully I was up and was able to get some cheap CLD at nearly ICO prices. I bought more CLD because I know where this coin will be soon, and anyone panic selling is going to regret it.

couldn't move my BTC fast enough to buy in.. Can the bot bring it back down to 10K please.. Grin Grin
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:05:12 PM

Explain how the lottery is killing the coin when it is the lottery that encourages people to buy CLD and move their coins off the exchange. Nearly 200k coins were moved off the exchange and staking. This coins are still on off exchange wallets. What is being sold now is what is on the exchange. People who won the lottery didn't dump, and it was only 8000 coins in total anyway.  Stop pointing fingers and making up stuff that isn't true. Some people decided to sell pure and simple, and it is their prerogative if they want to sell. But when people come here and start posting "the sky is falling", other people get nervous and panic sell. Thankfully I was up and was able to get some cheap CLD at nearly ICO prices. I bought more CLD because I know where this coin will be soon, and anyone panic selling is going to regret it.

couldn't move my BTC fast enough to buy in.. Can the bot bring it back down to 10K please.. Grin Grin

+1

I always keep some BTC ready in cases like this. People really think the 5000 coins you won could really crash the market if you decided to dump. SMH
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:12:33 PM

i tell you why
the volume parameter is very important in coin's life, especially in the begining...
before the lottery we had a volume of 65 btc for 24 hr, and located number 3-6.. now its something like 10 BTC (!!!) and we are not even on first page in bittrex

i understand that with the lottery the number of sells should be smaller than the number of  buys... but if there is no volume, there wont be any more buys, only sells...
and when investors start seeing the low volume they might leave to greener pasture (aka, another massive dump)

cons is barely over two weeks old dude.. get a grip
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:14:05 PM

+1

I always keep some BTC ready in cases like this. People really think the 5000 coins you won could really crash the market if you decided to dump. SMH

Human nature.. people always think the worst..
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:14:55 PM

i tell you why
the volume parameter is very important in coin's life, especially in the begining...
before the lottery we had a volume of 65 btc for 24 hr, and located number 3-6.. now its something like 12 BTC and we are not even on first page in bittrex

i understand that with the lottery the number of sells should be smaller than the number of  buys... but if there is no volume, there wont be any more buys, only sells...
and when investors start seeing the low volume they might leave to greener pasture (aka, another massive dump)

With all due respect you do not know what you are talking about. The volume had dropped significantly way before I announced the lottery, you can check for yourself. Volume comprises of both buying and selling, and there wasn't much of both happening when I announced the lottery. The lottery prompted people to buy and move their coins off the exchange. They lack of volume has more to do with dozens of coins competing for investment funds than a lottery. As I stated before everyone wants to watch charts, but not many are taking the time to promote CLD. Looking at charts will not make CLD go up in value.
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:16:45 PM

this is not about the 5000 or 8000 or even 10,000 coins.... its all about the volume and getting to new investors in order to keep the price in normal state...

Can't you see bot is manipulating the price? just buy in cheap and HOLD ya coins!
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:21:56 PM

So now someone is buying and selling there own 8 BTC orders. Thats it, im out. Good luck folks.
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:25:28 PM

Check your PM
adloule13

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:29:49 PM

what was that ? someone bought  8 BTC

COVESTING

SPACE
sPresale starts on 20th of October
Bringing Copy-Trading Platform to the crypto currency market.
They trade - you profit.

SL1M

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:32:13 PM

wtf is going on
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:33:07 PM

what was that ? someone bought  8 BTC

It was Ionic buying his own coins, trying to build up volume, lol.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:34:28 PM

you guys literally have no spine, with low BTC volume anyone...ANYONE with more than 1 BTC can manipulate the price. IE your words are wasted on these deaf ears. If you dump now you will regret it in a week. Stop watching/analyzing the trends of low volume, it will only screw you over. The big picture is that the price has been fluctuating between ~25k-35k which means someone is probably trying to grab as many cheap coins as they can before updates are released. This coin is PoD and only been trading for 9 or 10 days tops AND it has a small coin supply. Put the pieces together people, this is a good investment. Grab a cold one and relax for a couple days.
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:35:08 PM

wtf is going on

A bunch of people panicking over nothing. Volume went down a bit, a few people posted the "sky is falling", then a bunch of people started panic selling. Smart investors were waiting at the bottom eating up cheap coins, and now we are back up again.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:36:46 PM

wtf is going on

A bunch of people panicking over nothing. Volume went down a bit, a few people posted the "sky is falling", then a bunch of people started panic selling. Smart investors were waiting at the bottom eating up cheap coins, and now we are back up again.

1 BTC dump to get back down to 12k
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:39:24 PM

wtf is going on

And if that happens it will be bought up by smart investors again. People do not understand that there are people with sustainable BTC that believe in CLD, it is not going to "die". But if people want to sell, let them sell. They will regret it for sure...
snowman8

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

Pan out and look at the max chart. We are on the low end of the swings. There must be a lot of new traders here. Best thing to do, as IE suggested, is let people know about CLD and start standing behind the community. I have told a couple people myself!!
ozboy2014

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:42:46 PM

wtf is going on

yes please.. so I can get in.. Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: