Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:41:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113770 times)
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:27:21 AM

OUUCCHHH!! That dump actually hurt.
Bitcoines

Activity: 591
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:31:09 AM

Not really, i filled some bids and i don't plan to sell lower than BTCD prices.  This is one of the real phew coins with a working product and responsible Devs behind it.

So, thank you to whoever that was  Cool

"[Virtual Currencies] may hold long-term promise, particularly if the innovations promote a faster, more secure and more efficient payment system." ~Ben Bernanke
SumthngsWrong

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:45:04 AM

Not really, i filled some bids and i don't plan to sell lower than BTCD prices.  This is one of the real phew coins with a working product and responsible Devs behind it.

So, thank you to whoever that was  Cool

Most times I'd be with ya, but I'm already in CLD as far as I can be, no room to buy more  Embarrassed
newguy12

Activity: 132

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:51:20 AM

BWAHAAHA! IE you lying sack of shit. You're not pumping CLD you're dumping on everyone and collecting NEOS. It's obvious from your tweets. Don't be fooled people, IE is not doing you any favours just leading you on while he dumps on you. Don't EVER listen to him or that skanky blonde.
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:55:01 AM

Dumping that many coins this cheap makes absolutely no sense, even if they bought at the ICO price. The only reason why someone would dump this cheap if they were trying to cause a panic sale, but apparently it backfired because no one panicked. I noticed it happened right after the dev posted the new website. I bet some wannabe whale tried to use that moment to dump so people would panic and he can buy back his coins and more at a cheap price.
snowman8

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:55:57 AM

Just finally got back from being gone today to find out people are dumping already? Dude. I don't consider myself a FUDer and out of complete respect I understand people's disposition, but how old is the coin? Check out the devs? What is the products/services? What are the common trends of new coins on the market? To expect the price of this coin to reach new heights in less than 2 weeks time is clearly absurd. Now I am usually not in a coin for the LONG HAUL, whatever that may be, but I do have ADHD too, and trust me when I say I get bored quickly -- but holy crap. Smoke a fatty. Seriously.

And larger investors like IE, it's only normal for them to want to participate and be active and help promote the devs and the coin. I am usually quite quiet on the forums but I just get irritated, time and time again, the same shit I have to read over and over again. People invest, get pissed in less time than it does to take a crap because the coin isn't going their way at the moment. Then the new investors freak over nothing and people sell. In other words, your screwing up your own damn investment. Grow a pair of balls and act a bit more professional (unless you're a girl  Grin ) is all I really have to say.

OK I got that off my chest. Where'd I set my beer...?  Undecided
newguy12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:58:55 AM

Dumping that many coins this cheap makes absolutely no sense, even if they bought at the ICO price. The only reason why someone would dump this cheap if they were trying to cause a panic sale, but apparently it backfired because no one panicked. I noticed it happened right after the dev posted the new website. I bet some wannabe whale tried to use that moment to dump so people would panic and he can buy back his coins and more at a cheap price.

slow clap. NOPE! It's you dumping like I just said. You're really not as smart as you think you are and very obvious.
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:59:01 AM

Stop trying to promote that shitcoin here. I wouldn't touch NEOS with a 10 foot pool. I do not need to dump to buy another coin, I am not broke like you. Now go back to bag holding NEOS the 1st full day of trading.
newguy12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:00:50 AM

Stop trying to promote that shitcoin here. I wouldn't touch NEOS with a 10 foot pool. I do not need to dump to buy another coin, I am not broke like you. Now go back to bag holding NEOS the 1st full day of trading.

I don't own a single one. But you do. Everyone, check his twitter feed, if you know his pattern of BS it'll be so obvious what he's doing. Ask anyone in the crypto community who's been around longer than a year, they'll tell you the same thing.
snowman8

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:04:32 AM

I don't own a single one. But you do. Everyone, check his twitter feed, if you know his pattern of BS it'll be so obvious what he's doing. Ask anyone in the crypto community who's been around longer than a year, they'll tell you the same thing.
If you don't own a single one then why are you here? Go away. You have nothing to offer me or this coin. You're dead to me. Be gone!
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:05:19 AM

Obviously you are not very smart. If I was going to "dump" I would have done it around 62,000 sat, not under 20,000 sat.

Now put up 2 BTC and I will go into Bittrex right now and /brag NEOS. If it says 0 you give me 2 BTC, if it says anything above 0 you get 2 BTC.
newguy12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:09:54 AM

Obviously you are not very smart. If I was going to "dump" I would have done it around 62,000 sat, not under 20,000 sat.

Now put up 2 BTC and I will go into Bittrex right now and /brag NEOS. If it says 0 you give me 2 BTC, if it says anything above 0 you get 2 BTC.

Yeah OK. Like you only have one account?! But I really don't care, I was just here to warn the others. Cheers and enjoy ripping noobs off!
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:15:25 AM

Yeah OK. Like you only have one account?! But I really don't care, I was just here to warn the others. Cheers and enjoy ripping noobs off!

Just like a every other troll that posts FUD, you can't put your money where your mouth is. I only have one Bittrex account, why would anyone need 2? Only an idiot would think I would dump a coin that has been stable for 10 days, for a coin that crashed 24 hours after launching and has no wallet.
griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:17:57 AM

ba da da daaaa da, i'm loving it.

cheap ass coins!
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:28:41 AM

I do find it interesting you do not own CLD or NEOS, but minutes after someone dumps you are in here pointing fingers. If you do not own CLD how do you know someone dumped?
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:40:47 AM

I do find it interesting you do not own CLD or NEOS, but minutes after someone dumps you are in here pointing fingers. If you do not own CLD how do you know someone dumped?

I call it 'professional trolling'

These people collect government checks or Mum's pocket money - lose it on shitcoins and BTC gambling and spend the rest of their time trolling to make themselves feel better.

Sadly they don't understand that jumping in front of a train would stop the pain of themselves and others faster.
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:45:11 AM

I call it 'professional trolling'

These people collect government checks or Mum's pocket money - lose it on shitcoins and BTC gambling and spend the rest of their time trolling to make themselves feel better.

Sadly they don't understand that jumping in front of a train would stop the pain of themselves and others faster.

+1

I am just pissed I missed those cheap damn coins. I had my BTC stored on Coinbase, and my BTC is still confirming and all the super coins are now gone  Cry. That just goes to prove people want this coin badly. They snapped up those cheap coins quickly.
newguy12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:02:17 AM

If you don't own a single one then why are you here? Go away. You have nothing to offer me or this coin. You're dead to me. Be gone!

LOL. I'm dead to you? For coming here to warn you about IE? Do yourself a favour and send out ONE tweet asking the simple question, "who in the community that has been around longer than a year trusts IE?" Then from the responses make up your own mind. Holy crap you bagholders are emotional. Believe it or not I'm doing this because we need noobs and fresh fiat, and it's in no one's best interest to let IE rip them off except his. But you'll learn this on your own soon enough on your own. Smiley
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:21:27 AM

Random FUD from an idiot.

1. A few minutes after the dump you came in here pointing fingers, how convenient.

2. You claim I dumped CLD to buy NEOS, but when I challenged you to put up 2 BTC and I will brag in Bittrex you came up with an excuse.

3. Let's just play devils advocate for a second and say you are right. I can buy and sell coins whenever I feel like it, the same way you can and any other person that trades. So coming in here claiming I dumped is asinine. I am not here for fun, I am here to make money like everyone else. However, dumping coins sub 20,000 sat is almost as stupid as you. You might need 4-6 BTC, but I don't. Now do us all a favor and go bag hold NEOS.
newguy12

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:43:57 AM

Random FUD from an idiot.

1. A few minutes after the dump you came in here pointing fingers, how convenient.

2. You claim I dumped CLD to buy NEOS, but when I challenged you to put up 2 BTC and I will brag in Bittrex you came up with an excuse.

3. Let's just play devils advocate for a second and say you are right. I can buy and sell coins whenever I feel like it, the same way you can and any other person that trades. So coming in here claiming I dumped is asinine. I am not here for fun, I am here to make money like everyone else. However, dumping coins sub 20,000 sat is almost as stupid as you. You might need 4-6 BTC, I don't. Now do us all a favor and go bag hold NEOS.

Nope.

1. Saw your tweets, LOL'd then came to raise the red flag. Didn't have to check the chart. But I think it's hilarious that it dumped right before I came. That explains why you were so quick to react. Notice I'm not fudding the coin, haven't said a word about it. Just warning ppl about you and your rep.

2. Ever hear of a wallet? Or another account? Or anotehr exchange? GTFO you and I both know that doesn't prove a single thing. 

3. Blah blah blah. Here's your takeaway noobs, stay away from IE, every coin he touches he turns to shit - one of teh biggest scammers in crypto. Ask anyone FFS it's common knowledge. Peace and good luck to all.

PS> I personally hope this coin makes it. Good dev or at least very well connected which implies a good reputation, saw the vid, looks cool, and the anon...

And I'm sure it'll do well, but it'll take a while to come back after IE is done w/ it. This has been a public service announcemnt. Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: