Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 06:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [CLD] XCloudcoin | Profit Share | XCloudIM | 1 Million coins  (Read 113768 times)
HoldTheLine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:43:39 AM

Fuckin' ay- mark your calendar, @ 3:10 am US CMT the CLD chart bent UPWARDS!! Man, it's been a rough week. An upswing, even small, would be so welcome right now-I'm exhausted!

Had to buy back in. Regardless of how I felt about other matters the other day this has become a bloody steal. Just 2 BTC to 20,000 and 7 till 30,000. I'll take them odds!

Heard the chinese are in this coin, pump soon  Cheesy

Wouldn't surprise me, but I'm going to play the long game on this one and see what happens. Its definitely bottomed out from what I can see and with the constant stream of new features still has the legs to do a Cloakcoin and go from 7000 to 340,000 given the right market environment. If Bitcoin can start pushing up again money will flow back into the Alts and to be fair there are only a handful worth putting any money on - CLD is so cheap Its worth holding a few thousand even if you just stock em away for a month, everything else just looks like its going to tip downwards.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:44:53 AM

Wow the price sucks balls!

It's to easy for one person to manipulate with just one exchange.

Still gonna hold!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

hoshigakiii

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:25:57 AM

Devs - what about expand to new exchanges? Maybe it's the time?
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:46:51 AM

Fuckin' ay- mark your calendar, @ 3:10 am US CMT the CLD chart bent UPWARDS!! Man, it's been a rough week. An upswing, even small, would be so welcome right now-I'm exhausted!

Had to buy back in. Regardless of how I felt about other matters the other day this has become a bloody steal. Just 2 BTC to 20,000 and 7 till 30,000. I'll take them odds!

Heard the chinese are in this coin, pump soon  Cheesy

In the words of John Caparulo, "Wouldn't that be sweet"
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:52:30 AM

This is probably the bottom. I can't see it going much lower and there has been more than enough time for people to dump if they want to dump. I'm actually really keen on holding CLD and using the Xcloud service -100GB for a year would be damn handy - and cheap as long as CLD goes up from here!
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:21:11 PM

Hello Everyone.

We have our twitter tipbot out https://twitter.com/tipcld

http://xcloudcoin.coinlabs.org/twitter/

in the matter of exchanges i think poloniex would be a great place to be, help us requesting the coin.

poloniex.com/coinRequest
hoshigakiii

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:31:38 PM

Hello Everyone.

in the matter of exchanges i think poloniex would be a great place to be, help us requesting the coin.

poloniex.com/coinRequest

poloniex.com/coinRequest  - Done
We need more requests!

Good work DEVs!
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:33:36 PM

Hello Everyone.

poloniex.com/coinRequest

Im truly surprised at the speed and quality of the updates and new features for this coin. This is shaping up to be a $2 coin more and more every day.

IconicExpert

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:48:07 PM

SYS fell below its ICO price a day after trading began, NEOS fell below its ICO price several hours after trading began, and CLSTR fell below its ICO price minutes after trading began. I would like to point out I didn't promote any of those coins and they all failed miserably. And the one ICO I have been supporting has been holding relatively strong under the current market conditions.

CLD is the only recent ICO that remained above its ICO price 11 days after trading. Is it the price we want, no. Will it eventually get to the price we want, yes. Also, the dev is releasing so much stuff at a fast rate at times it is hard for me to keep up. He is doing a great job and the coin has potential. So if the only FUD people can come up with is me promoting a coin I am not part of, then that should tell you that you should buy and hold.

HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:02:02 PM

SYS fell below its ICO price a day after trading began, NEOS fell below its ICO price several hours after trading began, and CLSTR fell below its ICO price minutes after trading began. I would like to point out I didn't promote any of those coins and they all failed miserably. And the one ICO I have been supporting has been holding relatively strong under the current market conditions.

CLD is the only recent ICO that remained above its ICO price 11 days after trading. Is it the price we want, no. Will it eventually get to the price we want, yes. Also, the dev is releasing so much stuff at a fast rate at times it is hard for me to keep up. He is doing a great job and the coin has potential. So if the only FUD people can come up with is me promoting a coin I am not part of, then that should tell you that you should buy and hold.

I agree. Let's do this. Dev has proven himself, you have proven yourself - time for the coin to get the attention and the price it deserves.

Less than 1 BTC till 20,000. This puppy is set to blow!
litecoin111

Activity: 205

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:16:25 PM

Hello Everyone.

poloniex.com/coinRequest

Done as well!
hoshigakiii

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:26:49 PM

I agree. Let's do this. Dev has proven himself, you have proven yourself - time for the coin to get the attention and the price it deserves.

New investors needed, new exchanges will help.
We need to do some noise! Tweet about it! Let the show begin.
dminer69 (OP)

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:29:49 PM

Help us RT

https://twitter.com/xcloudcoin/status/502752582809305088

Dont forget we can now use the tipbot

XCloudCoin Twitter Tipbot @tipcld

Now every user of Twitter can send and receive XCloudCoin without having a wallet installed! Generate a deposit address, send some coins and start sending XCloudCoin to whoever you want, who has a Twitter account.
How to deposit

To deposit and start sending coins, please go to your Twitter dashboard and tweet: @tipcld deposit. In a few seconds the bot will reply to you with a deposit address, to which you can send coins, which will later appear in your tipping balance.

After you're done with sending coins to the deposit address, it may take a few minutes for your coins to appear in your available, confirmed balance. To check your balance, tweet @tipcld balance.
HoldTheLine

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:30:25 PM

I think we should request to be accepted by CoinGateway if possible! There is something about allowing people to spend their coins where Bitcoin is accepted that gives a coin a damn good shove upwards!
IconicExpert

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:56:21 PM

Thank you. The issue now is market saturation and everyone wanting quick profits. However, after the CLSTR clusterfuck earlier this morning, people now understand how special CLD really is and are starting to buy. I could have sold a long time ago, but I refuse to sell because I know CLD is severely undervalued and I rather hold than sell for peanuts.
hoshigakiii

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 01:58:10 PM

I think we should request to be accepted by CoinGateway if possible! There is something about allowing people to spend their coins where Bitcoin is accepted that gives a coin a damn good shove upwards!

Good idea!
majningmaster

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:41:11 PM

Amazing stuff guys Wink Grin

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
vipin.khatri20

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:48:08 PM

Hey Dev

Can you please tell when will the profit sharing plan be announced, you promised to do it this week but no news yet. What about the new wallet with all the features and cloudsend, when will these things be released? You need to release these things as soon as possible if you want big investors in your coin.

Regards
Vipin
Cryptoolate

Activity: 250
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:17:32 PM

Really impressed by the new site.  You can see work was put into it as opposed to a copy/paste. 

Value will rise in time, people worry too much about price but do nothing to protect their investment.  We're not all born into royalty and fed with silver spoons.  We all have to work to earn the fruits of our labor.  Push for additional exchanges, RT updates, volunteer to beta test new projects, focus on social media and hashtags, make suggestions and form a support group around DMiner.  This concept is unique and potentially useful.

Could you imagine if Apple, Microsoft, Netflix, or even Warner Bros. had a keen interest in crypto and something with tech relevant or useful to what it represents (Cloud/media/file sharing), without tying itself to BTC?  CLD would look tempting.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
griffen1102

Activity: 229

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:46:31 PM

After watching the market for the past day or so it seems all our buy support is staying around 10k-14k sats. I think we need some execution/releases to change that. Maybe we should get a roadmap infographic together to show how close to completion some of these projects are. Any thoughts?
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 »
  Print  

Jump to: