Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:41:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unfair distribution of "Stellar"  (Read 3633 times)
bitbaby (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:14:03 AM

This is a scam.  They want millions of users but any sane person with a brain knows that Bitcoin only has 1-2 million users and the individual alternates have far less.  So what you end up with is Stripe getting 3%, Stellar gets 2% and the thousands or tens of thousands who bother who use Stellar get crumbs.

That means Stellar and Stripe control 99%+ of tradeable volume and can manipulate prices all they want with ease.  This is just Ripple / Marine Coin / Stellar 2.0 (well technically it's a fork so it's just a 1.0).

They admit 100 billion supply on one article I read so that's 5 billion coins they can dump at any time, while you only get 1000 for signing up (lmfao!).  Fair distribution indeed!  By the time you flip $10 into $200 they've made $100+ million.

The thing I found funny is that Stripes put $3 million into a NXT fork but then again it wasn't their money but money from fund groups.  Unless your a dolt who thinks every 25 year old from Ireland have a spare $3 million in their pocket.

Beats me, there's huge fund groups in the United States with hundreds of billions of dollars (some of them have a stake in that $400 trillion derivative bubble) and they throw money at extreme high risk projects all the time.  Nothing to look at.  Move along.  A lot of those fund companies probably spend more than $3 million just on taxi fares at just one office among several.

I hear ya and maybe this is why they used facebook, they wanted to create a hype and so far they have succeeded coz the price keeps going up and up, even on the thai exchange its selling pretty high and the people who sold these 2 days back are now buying them back at a higher price because they think it will go much higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 03:33:42 AM

So did anybody received the rest of the stellars that were promised during fb registration?

Nothing, been waiting for 2 days but my account is still zero. They promised to distribute STR for members in wait list today, let's see how far that goes

bitbaby (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:51:44 AM

So did anybody received the rest of the stellars that were promised during fb registration?

Nothing, been waiting for 2 days but my account is still zero. They promised to distribute STR for members in wait list today, let's see how far that goes

Where's the wait list? Can we see which members are on it?

HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 03:58:38 AM

Where's the wait list? Can we see which members are on it?
https://www.stellar.org/stats/
But you can't see your position.
Anyway, Jed said that now it's kinda manual, they are going to make it automatic probably by the end of the day.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:05:09 AM

just got 7,000 on my other account i verified last night
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:16:44 AM

How did you get 7000, they said they are only giving 1000 stellars now.
HostFat
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 1203

I support freedom of choice

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:19:31 AM

How did you get 7000, they said they are only giving 1000 stellars now.
Again Roll Eyes
They said that you will get the amount of stellar that were set at the time of registration.

NON DO ASSISTENZA PRIVATA - http://hostfatmind.com
bitbaby (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 04:44:45 AM

Ha!.. another example of unfair distribution, there are people waiting to get their stellar who have verified 2 days back and still haven't gotten their share.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:48:07 AM

Ha!.. another example of unfair distribution, there are people waiting to get their stellar who have verified 2 days back and still haven't gotten their share.

They don't care about your measly 500 - 5000 stellar.  The dev team plus stripe people get 5 billion coins to dump themselves.  All it is is a fork of Ripple with a reskinned wallet. This is the best scam ever.  Instant millionaires if they're not ones already.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
bmills22

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:50:45 AM

Facebook is a great marketing vehicle. They might want access to make posts, like for example, when you send money, for promotion (like venmo). No new practices for a normal business here. The saddens me though. I felt Stellar's direction was more "open source" and less Ripple, and doing this is a total Ripple move.
 Undecided
TaunSew

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 04:58:54 AM

Facebook is a great marketing vehicle. They might want access to make posts, like for example, when you send money, for promotion (like venmo). No new practices for a normal business here. The saddens me though. I felt Stellar's direction was more "open source" and less Ripple, and doing this is a total Ripple move.
 Undecided

It's the exact sample as Ripple and is founded by its' founder.  They discovered that there weren't enough schmucks to buy their premine for Ripple so they repackaged Ripple under a new name and now they're calling it "free".  It's two legs belonging to the same body.

Problem is they won't get millions of users, only tens of thousands.  They have 5 billion coins to dump / manipulate prices with while the public only has like 300 million.  They can sit the price to anything they want with ease due to all the hype-tards emptying out their wallets.

You guys made Ripple rich all over again.   Smiley  

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
bitbaby (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 05:54:36 AM

Undecided

It's the exact sample as Ripple and is founded by its' founder.  They discovered that there weren't enough schmucks to buy their premine for Ripple so they repackaged Ripple under a new name and now they're calling it "free".  It's two legs belonging to the same body.

Problem is they won't get millions of users, only tens of thousands.  They have 5 billion coins to dump / manipulate prices with while the public only has like 300 million.  They can sit the price to anything they want with ease due to all the hype-tards emptying out their wallets.

So, all this is to increase the demand and the price in the market and once they is serious demand in the market they will start dumping and make 100% profit?  Huh

TaunSew

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 06:10:21 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2014, 07:14:04 AM by TaunSew

Undecided

It's the exact sample as Ripple and is founded by its' founder.  They discovered that there weren't enough schmucks to buy their premine for Ripple so they repackaged Ripple under a new name and now they're calling it "free".  It's two legs belonging to the same body.

Problem is they won't get millions of users, only tens of thousands.  They have 5 billion coins to dump / manipulate prices with while the public only has like 300 million.  They can sit the price to anything they want with ease due to all the hype-tards emptying out their wallets.

So, all this is to increase the demand and the price in the market and once they is serious demand in the market they will start dumping and make 100% profit?  Huh

It's what Ripple did in the very beginning.  They gave out huge amounts in the beginning (for almost next to free) and then reigned any promise on distributing their coin to the masses.  Ripple has a huge capitalization but only a mere fraction of it is traded.  

Right now are getting word that Stellar isn't even honoring its' $10 claim anymore, they've been sending people amounts worth less than $10 (even less than $5 as I have read elsewhere).

99.7% of Stellar has yet to be distributed.  They control 94.3% of trading Stellar.  Then the 5.7% that isn't owned by them, most of that is owned by people with tons of fake facebook accounts (verification was only added later) or guys who are speculating buy (on Stellar forum one guy is bragging about 24 million that he has).

Sending out 300-1000 stellar right now to people who were waitlisted days ago is a joke, lol.

Meanwhile Stripe investors have 2 billion coins they can dump at any time, likewise 3 billion for Stellar (this is the 5 billion I am referring to but Stripe owns 2 and Stellar owns 3.  This is like the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing, either of them can crash Stellar to spite the other).

bitbaby (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 06:41:44 AM

Undecided

It's the exact sample as Ripple and is founded by its' founder.  They discovered that there weren't enough schmucks to buy their premine for Ripple so they repackaged Ripple under a new name and now they're calling it "free".  It's two legs belonging to the same body.

Problem is they won't get millions of users, only tens of thousands.  They have 5 billion coins to dump / manipulate prices with while the public only has like 300 million.  They can sit the price to anything they want with ease due to all the hype-tards emptying out their wallets.

So, all this is to increase the demand and the price in the market and once they is serious demand in the market they will start dumping and make 100% profit?  Huh

It's what Ripple did in the very beginning.  They gave out huge amounts in the beginning (for almost next to free) and then reigned any promise on distributing their coin to the masses.  Ripple has a huge capitalization but only a mere fraction of it is traded.  

Right now are getting word that Stellar isn't even honoring its' $10 claim anymore, they've been sending people amounts worth less than $10 (even less than $5 as I have read elsewhere).

99.7% of Stellar has yet to be distributed.  They control 94.3% of trading Stellar.  Then the 5.7% that isn't owned by them, most of that is owned by people with tons of fake facebook accounts (verification was only added later) or guys who are speculating buy (on Stellar forum one guy is bragging about 24 million that he has).

Sending out 300-1000 stellar right now to people who were waitlisted days ago is a joke, lol.

Meanwhile Stripe investors have $2 billion coins they can dump at any time, likewise $3 billion for Stellar (this is the $5 billion I am referring to but Stripe owns 2 and Stellar owns 3.  This is like the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing, either of them can crash Stellar to spite the other).

Wow, nice plan and so far it is working very well, everyone is going bizarre over stellar.

TaunSew

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:15:46 AM

I accidentally added dollar signs to those figures but still given Stellar's growth this has been easy tens of millions for them.

This could be the start of venture capitalists coming into the alternate currency scene pumping in millions into their own scam coin projects.

Traffic4u

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 07:16:01 AM

I didn't know about fair or unfair at this point, but i wanna say thank you so much stellar, i got 0.4 Btc from this free giveaway, i am not really worry with my fb, i have several fb accounts.
bitbaby (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2014, 12:50:50 PM

I didn't know about fair or unfair at this point, but i wanna say thank you so much stellar, i got 0.4 Btc from this free giveaway, i am not really worry with my fb, i have several fb accounts.

Of-course you don't  Cheesy, it was easier at first and a lot of people like you who had lot of accounts really had fun making free money. But due to this now people with real genuine accounts are not getting any, which is a shame.

I haven't even received the rest of the stellar which were promised and it's been more than 2 days.

chanz

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 12:54:21 PM

I can't agree more than that. And only facebook why not twitter or any other shitty social media site  Huh

My BTC address : 1KfS1c14Tg2hgQEVz2bCJeFox6FpyYFvM6
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 01:11:41 PM

I can't agree more than that. And only facebook why not twitter or any other shitty social media site  Huh
They are using facebook because it is the largest database of identity as mentioned on the front page of the site.

"Registration for the initial direct signup program will be done via Facebook. We are using Facebook as our initial login methodology because it is the largest database of identity, and our goal is to reach as many people as possible with our educational programs before running out of funds. Therefore, we need a system that allows us to screen out duplicate or spam accounts.

We will set up a website where anyone can come and register. We will also make reasonable best effort to screen out fraudulent accounts or people with multiple Facebook accounts. Once the direct signup program has commenced, the Foundation will begin work on alternative channels for distribution of stellars, including SMS and other online channels, in order to allow more people access without having to have a Facebook account."

SwingBTC

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 02:30:36 PM

I did not trust these newbies saying "send BTC here"  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: