Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:36:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API  (Read 33129 times)
stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:08:44 PM

Shibe's over - headed for bittrex delisting. Probably going to be delisted on other exchanges, too.

won't happen, believe me ;-)

I don't believe that either. The comunity took over the coin and they are working hard to bring this coin back to where it belongs

There is no community.  Just a den of thieves.

Loq still here.
Firtstiken still here.

Bad folks stole lots of money from people turning them into zombie bagholders.  Now the zombies are hungry for blood.
I'm not sure where you're getting your info or who your sources are but they're a bit out dated. Have you taken the time to actually read the new ANN or visit the other thread? There absolutely is a strong community. Take the time to visit #shibecoin on freenode and see for yourself.

I can personally guarantee that loq and fyrsitkken are no longer involved. Hell, get on IRC and ask them yourself. I personally am the one who was able to get loq to remove his old ANN threads and willingly hand over the IRC channel willingly. And I guarantee that there are several within the community that would back up that statement. Please read the ANN again, and then this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=724620.msg8188554#msg8188554

It should greatly clear things up for everyone. We have solid individuals dedicated to making shibecoin what it should have been along and we have every intention of shibecoin being completely transparent to prove to the crypo world that there are in fact honest, hardworking, developers out there who are willing to stand by their project rather than abandon it or scam the community when something goes wrong.
dfletcher

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:11:48 PM

Shibe's over - headed for bittrex delisting. Probably going to be delisted on other exchanges, too.

I don't believe that either. The comunity took over the coin and they are working hard to bring this coin back to where it belongs

There is no community.  Just a den of thieves.

Loq still here.
Firtstiken still here.

Bad folks stole lots of money from people turning them into zombie bagholders.  Now the zombies are hungry for blood.

This is not correct. Mr. Bea, I am now the primary developer for the coin and not even exactly from me seeking that position out. I was nominated and am just glad to be able to help out.

We are currently testing a new wallet that weans us off of the DNS seed server that Bitsta had coded into there.

If you have any questions about our progress please contact myself or Stoner19 on IRC.

Mr. Bea, we are in the same position as yourself. We lost money and are trying to salvage the situation. Please sir, if you understand this position then join us - we are not your enemy.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:43:42 AM

Kudos to those pumping life back into Shibe.

Question:

I still have a shibe balance on Bittrex. Are these v1 or v2? Should I just leave them there for now?

Bittrex has a de-listing warning on site so time is of the essence.

thanks
Hashbender

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:46:17 AM

Holy dogebatman, another doge who jumped in the wagon Cheesy
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 05:51:21 AM

Question:

I still have a shibe balance on Bittrex. Are these v1 or v2? Should I just leave them there for now?

thanks

Hello cryptoJohn,

The de-listing won't happen because we are far over the required volume:

Another member of the main team will answer you soon regarding your shibecoins on Bittrex.

Cheers

stoner19

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:54:44 PM

Question:

thanks
Bittrex was the first to do the swap, so those ShibeCoin on your Bittrex account are good. If you withdraw, just make sure you have the latest wallet downloaded. You can get it from Shibecoin.io if needed 

Don't forget to visit us on Freenode IRC in #shibecoin Smiley
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:55:50 PM

I got my shibes in my old wallet how do i get them to the exchange then?
stoner19

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:31:15 PM

if its the old wallet there currently is not a way to swap them for new v2 shibecoin, but that is something that we are going to try to work out in the near future, so make sure you hold on to them!!
Trinibits

Activity: 635

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:25:45 PM

if its the old wallet there currently is not a way to swap them for new v2 shibecoin, but that is something that we are going to try to work out in the near future, so make sure you hold on to them!!

Thanks stoner will do Smiley
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:09:51 PM

holy volume, shibeman.  21btc over the last day on bittrex.
utopie

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:22:22 PM

Bittrex: This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 29th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

What to do?
stoner19

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:32:50 PM

Bittrex: This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 29th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

What to do?
Buy more so it's not delisted Cheesy
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:24:40 PM

Thanks for the above answers Smiley

So lets talk Shibe future. I'm on the fence about picking up a few more shibe, especially at current price.
  • whats the current status and makeup of the team? dedicated dev, pm , marketing ect
  • what tech changes are coming for shibe?
  • what are the plans to attract new investors?
appreciate it, keep pushing forward !
stoner19

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:19:11 PM

Thanks for the above answers Smiley

So lets talk Shibe future. I'm on the fence about picking up a few more shibe, especially at current price.
  • whats the current status and makeup of the team? dedicated dev, pm , marketing ect
  • what tech changes are coming for shibe?
  • what are the plans to attract new investors?
appreciate it, keep pushing forward !
Those are all great questions CryptoJohn. We would certainly like to implement some new features, we just need to decided which are best for the future of both shibecoin and crypto in general. We do have a dedicated team, but as this is a community-take over we certainly would like to have others involved in every aspect of this. Without community efforts, a community-takeover will never succeed. If you're on IRC we can certainly keep in touch regarding developments, ideas, etc.
ProGamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:33:23 AM

Volume is rising? Large pump on the way?
ProGamer

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:05:13 AM

What plans are in place to attract new investors?
ProGamer

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:29:10 AM

Can we address the elephant in the room? The Doge community vs the Shibe community.

The Dogecoin community appears to hate everything related to Shibecoin. They go from fun loving and kind to violent and angry. What is being done to lessen this stupid conflict between the two communities?
ProGamer

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 04:31:23 AM

There is no community.  Just a den of thieves.

Loq still here.
Firtstiken still here.

Bad folks stole lots of money from people turning them into zombie bagholders.  Now the zombies are hungry for blood.

What do you mean, "they are still here"? I've seen many community relaunches from worse coins that were successful, no reason this one can't be as well.
stoner19

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 05:59:10 PM

Can we address the elephant in the room? The Doge community vs the Shibe community.

The Dogecoin community appears to hate everything related to Shibecoin. They go from fun loving and kind to violent and angry. What is being done to lessen this stupid conflict between the two communities?
Agreed that the Dogecoin community gets angry and violent when the name "Shibecoin" is brought up. I think it's stems from the feeling that Shibecoin is nothing more than a clone and they get rather defensive. I don't know that there is anything to address, nor attempt to resolve, as both communities have taken their stance and are holding their ground. I don't think there is any hostility from the Shibecoin community toward Dogecoin, it's 100% the other way around. It is what it is. If they don't want to follow/support/invest in shibecoin that is their decision, but there certainly is no reason to spread rumors, FUD, etc about shibecoin. The best thing we can do at this point is promote it where we can, provide buy support on Bittrex and Coin-Swap, be honest, genuine, sincere, kind, and completely transparent in our venture forward. We're still working on new features and trying to find the time to implement/release those. Hopefully it will be soon!
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 06:55:29 AM

that's because doge is where it is because of people being good hearted and generous. Shibe went the other way. First that scumbag ran off with the coins from that ponzi game, then loq dumped the premine (way too fast like the amateur that he is ) then we tried to fix it and byron and deon (who i have known for like 8 months and always been great, i think i even vouched for them ) shafted a bunch of people on the swap. I still can't wrap my head around that. I don't even know really what has happened since then because i bailed since it was pretty obvious that the whole community was infested with dirtbags and even people who weren't dirtbags turned into dirtbags. It's cool you guys are still trying to turn it around and I wish you luck. but you know the minute it starts to move forward all the leeches will be back to do i all over again. I think part of it is that a lot of the people are doge people that want to kill shibe off by any means possible but maybe now that doge price sucks things wont be so crazy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: