Bitcoin Forum
September 02, 2024, 06:21:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API  (Read 33151 times)
infazan

Activity: 538
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:33:55 AM

Remove your stupid sell orders!!!

https://twitter.com/Anti_Pump/status/512504476717293568
dominikf

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:37:45 AM

Price will rise soon to it's true value 80-100 sats..
infazan

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:20:20 AM

very cheap coins now
dominikf

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:35:04 AM

Good roadmap and dev so soon the price will rise  Grin
infazan

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:27:22 AM

dev - when there will be news?
little_kristof

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:44:02 AM

I don't think this level will reach.
Nowadays possible price is 20, max 30 sats. Correct me if I'm wrong.
dominikf

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:46:18 AM

I don't think this level will reach.
Nowadays possible price is 20, max 30 sats. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If you see there are coins out there that are 150 sats without any dev actions. We have a dev that's working on things. Check the roadmap.
So I think 80-100 sats is possible once the dev gets some new features out.
alexius89

Activity: 709
Merit: 500

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 06:14:59 AM

Dear All,

Dev's are currently working on testing various new things. After that features/upcoming developments/ideas will be finalized and a major update will be published soon.
be patient.

stay tuned

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:13:28 AM

Dear All,

Dev's are currently working on testing various new things. After that features/upcoming developments/ideas will be finalized and a major update will be published soon.
be patient.

stay tuned

Why is SHIBE still so cheap? This is really unbelievable... maybe invest in a good marketing person to get it in the picture?
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 07:25:31 AM

Dear All,

be patient.

stay tuned

Why is SHIBE still so cheap? This is really unbelievable... maybe invest in a good marketing person to get it in the picture?

Its currently not a marketing thing. As soon as the full roadmap is released and the Team begins to deliver you will see the price rising automatically.  We don't want to develop blind in the future so a good preparation and planning is required to have a strong base and being transparent with investors. 
but maybe for your satisfaction:  Twitter, Reddit etc. will me used much more actively in the future. Also various other very interesting marketing/promotion ideas are planned as well as the connection to the Real World use which is very important and an important goal for Shibe

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:28:47 AM

Dear All,

be patient.

stay tuned

Its currently not a marketing thing. As soon as the full roadmap is released and the Team begins to deliver you will see the price rising automatically.  We don't want to develop blind in the future so a good preparation and planning is required to have a strong base and being transparent with investors. 
but maybe for your satisfaction:  Twitter, Reddit etc. will me used much more actively in the future. Also various other very interesting marketing/promotion ideas are planned as well as the connection to the Real World use which is very important and an important goal for Shibe

Ok. that makes sense.
dominikf

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:44:50 AM

Dear All,

be patient.

stay tuned

Alexius are you in contact with the dev?
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 08:17:31 AM

Of course. Thats why i informed you guys. Im part of the PR Team.

dominikf

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:48:28 AM

okay thanks. Maybe put this in the OP? I think there is not much activity here. Can you do something about that? More PR to promote SHIBE?
When will the full roadmap come out?
alexius89

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 12:24:59 PM

okay thanks. Maybe put this in the OP? I think there is not much activity here. Can you do something about that? More PR to promote SHIBE?

There will be a Team presentation soon, dont worry. The Roadmap will be release when we are sure about feasibility of every feature.  Ideas are welcome too.

cheers

dominikf

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 01:04:22 PM

There will be a Team presentation soon, dont worry. The Roadmap will be release when we are sure about feasibility of every feature.  Ideas are welcome too.

cheers

Ok thanks for the update  Smiley
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:20:47 PM

How to make sure that SHIBE will be pumped on the long pump of Wednesday.

Vote on it (but that won't be the problem)

Before voting ends, remove all your buy orders, and sell 1 coin at 1 sats, if everybody remove their buy orders, this means that Shibe starting point will be 1 sat, then start putting your orders back and buy at 9 sats (in today example), this means a 800% return what certainly means that Shibe will be pumped. Easy game to play, not like last week, then one stupid asshole bought at 13 just before the pump started, and it was all over. Be smart.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:21:10 PM

Voting time again :

http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/
bloodninja

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:35:15 PM

uhhh, the new team is channeling their efforts to rebuild Shibe to be functional, reliable, efficient, trustworthy n even somewhat innovative while attempting to forget the past shenanigans of an asshole..
therefore i dont think its appropriate to try to coordinate any sort of pump&dumps in here (or anywhere else for that matter)..
the new wallet will arrive soon with a couple of exciting features (to begin with)..
people will judge the merits of the team n decide on whether to invest..
thats where Shibe will derive its value from..
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:56:32 PM

Voting time starts soon:

http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: