Bitcoin Forum
August 29, 2024, 11:13:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shibecoin |POD 5+/5| - Shibecoin.io - Added Shibecore and Shibesight API  (Read 33147 times)
bloodninja

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:34:34 AM

i fear there may be something wrong with ur brain..
u ask for updates when updates have been given..
nobody on this team is retarded enough to constantly spam updates for the fuck of it in order to increase thread page count..
arguing that a monstrous page count makes a coin memorably is about the most retarded thing i've ever heard..
i really think that u should follow ur own advice when u say that every day ppl move from one coin to another..
if u'r just waiting for Shibe to start having more volume so that u can resume spamming ur pump&dump schemes u can forget about it..

With this average volume there will be no Shibe listing on bittrex next month... but i believe your brain don't see to understand it.

déjà vu anyone?  Roll Eyes

This coin is cursed by bad Devs ;p

no. i meant this guy is just talkin' out of his ass n that Shibe has received a delist warning before but it didnt happen..
he's not really concerned whether Shibe is delisted or not, he's just waiting for Shibe to get more volume so that he can scam everybody with his pump&dump schemes..

the new blockchain is undergoing final testing..
new wallet should be out very very soon now..

stoner19

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:14:34 PM

We are running a 2nd testnet blockchain because we ran into some hiccups with the first. We're just a few hours into testing this one. As soon as we're sure that staking works as expected we'll move forward with asking people to send their coins to coin-swap or bittrex for the swap. For the time being keep your coins in your wallets so you can continue to stake Smiley

Another update very very soon.
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:33:42 PM

Dead shibe.

Move along.  No relaunch ever work.

I'm not going to remove this comment, as moderated threads always seem to just create more problems. But I'm here right now telling you that we are in the process of testing and will have it complete soon. And to clarify this isn't a relaunch. We're swapping to a much more stable blockchain and increasing stake for YOU, the supporters and investors that have held strong and stuck by our side through this process.
ShibecoinON (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:06:59 AM

Alright guys! Time to prepare for the swap!

Bittrex and Coin-Swap will assist with our swap.

Please send all of your v2 ShibeCoin to your exchange accounts BEFORE October 15th so we can make this swap as smooth as possible.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 539
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:24:09 AM

Hi all

Just like to ask if there has been any contact with Bittrex regarding the delisting warning. I assume there has and it's just an automated thing as the swap is being done before the cut off date, but would appreciate an update on the situation. Hope the swap goes smoothly.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 08:58:24 AM

Alright guys! Time to prepare for the swap!

Bittrex and Coin-Swap will assist with our swap.

Please send all of your v2 ShibeCoin to your exchange accounts BEFORE October 15th so we can make this swap as smooth as possible.

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

Why is SHIBE listed as being delisted when Bittrex will help with the swap? It doesn't make any sense. I've warn for de-listing, but some people thought that it was FUD or anything else. If people want to save SHIBE then it is time to BUY!!!!
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:41:13 PM

To the best of my knowledge the delist warning is completely automated based on 7 day average BTC volume. We've been in contact with Richie and he has agreed to do the swap. There are IRC logs of the conversation with Richie if anyone feels that we're not being truthful here. Please feel free to ask for them.
Glen Hoddle

Activity: 539
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:56:23 PM

To the best of my knowledge the delist warning is completely automated based on 7 day average BTC volume. We've been in contact with Richie and he has agreed to do the swap. There are IRC logs of the conversation with Richie if anyone feels that we're not being truthful here. Please feel free to ask for them.

Thanks for the update. Hope all goes well  Wink
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 02:58:31 PM

Me too! We're trying to get as many people involved to help inform others of the swap. We certainly could use help from the community. Messages on IRC in other channels, tweets, bumping this thread, etc. Thanks!!
bloodninja

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:24:18 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 04:35:17 PM by bloodninja

This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on October 17th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC.

Why is SHIBE listed as being delisted when Bittrex will help with the swap? It doesn't make any sense. I've warn for de-listing, but some people thought that it was FUD or anything else. If people want to save SHIBE then it is time to BUY!!!!

plz just stop..
we went over this already..
u remind me of a parrot i used to have.. i'd teach him a bunch of cool tricks n then on the following day he'd forget all about it..

again, as i told u before, Shibe is NOT in danger of delisting.. Shibe will NOT be removed on October 17th..
its funny how an automated message is turning ur grey-matter inside out..
what u should be pointing out as not making any sense would be if people had started to buy BEFORE even having laid eyes on the new wallet or the new blockchain..

Roll Eyes

Alex1234

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:28:25 PM

So do I. Smiley
bloodninja

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 05:00:08 PM

tomorrow is the big day!
i hope everyone's transfered their Shibe to the designated exchanges  Cool
alexius89

Activity: 709

Gridcoin Foundation

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 06:24:39 PM

I'm looking forward for the SWAP....be ready for it!

cheers

ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 06:46:19 PM

Less than 24 hours guys! Exchanges are ready for v3 source and are prepared. Everything looks like it's falling into place as it should.
dominikf

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:52:41 AM

Less than 24 hours guys! Exchanges are ready for v3 source and are prepared. Everything looks like it's falling into place as it should.

Great. Are there significant changes to the new v3 source?
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:51:23 PM

Swap is underway at Bittrex and Coin-Swap now! As soon as we're sure that swap is complete we'll release the new source and wallets for everyone.
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 05:53:55 PM

Great. Are there significant changes to the new v3 source?

The intent of the swap is to not only move away from everything the previous devs did, but to get a much more stable blockchain and wallets going. We've changed from a standard PoS system to a PoSV (Proof of Stake Velocity). Details for PoSV can be found here: https://www.reddcoin.com/papers/PoSV_FAQ.pdf. We've also increased stake to 20% for the first 6 months. All of the staking details can be found in the first post Smiley
InfN8Void

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:11:16 PM

New swap? V3? Most coins die right after V2. Such strength! Many wow! Devs that care? WTF is going on in this cryptoworld? Maybe an old coin blazing a new age!

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
ShibecoinON (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:30:22 PM

New swap? V3? Most coins die right after V2. Such strength! Many wow! Devs that care? WTF is going on in this cryptoworld? Maybe an old coin blazing a new age!

Well that is certainly the intent! Morals and ethics in crypto? Who would have guessed!?  Wink
InfN8Void

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

Don't let your humanity get lost in the void.

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 06:34:01 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2014, 07:37:18 PM by InfN8Void

From the depths of darkness...........
Crawling out of the sludge of the crypto underworld it emerges...........
Wielding the Sword of Truth, the Shield of Troll, and wearing the Cloak of Transparency comes forth from the depths a reborn hero.......
Stoner Coin... uh...I mean

Shibe Coin!

Slayer of Scam, Protector of Prosperity, and Perpetuator of the Pump that NEVER Dumps!!!!!!

SWAP NOW!!!!!  BUY SOON!!!!!

"May you forge your coins from nothingness and may they never be worth nothing." - Anonymous Miner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: