Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:06:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CKcoin ~ CK ~ X13 ~ Encrypted Messaging ~ Bittrex Distribution ~ Launched!  (Read 19245 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:28:50 AM

Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

I hope you all realize, CKcoin is going to be 100% added to Bittrex and distributed to all active members. This is for you guys, not me this time. I am seeking no profit out of CKcoin. The foundation funds will go towards bounties and the amount that was accidental can be donated to a trusted veteran member.

пoшeл нa xyй

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tree Fiddy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:29:41 AM

Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

I hope you all realize, CKcoin is going to be 100% added to Bittrex and distributed to all active members. This is for you guys, not me this time. I am seeking no profit out of CKcoin. The foundation funds will go towards bounties and the amount that was accidental can be donated to a trusted veteran member.

You have never worked for free and you don't intend to stick around. Keep deleting posts. When enough people have lost enough btc's on these scams they will stop investing in shit coins.

ceo 10 μbtc/day
carsenk (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:31:02 AM

Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

no profit would be no foundation

Yes, but you have to have some coins to be able to setup bounties with....future possible giveaways, tip bots, etc. Its essential for any coins life.

If a trusted member wants to take the first 20% from the first 250 blocks I am willing to give it away or towards bounties, one of the two need to happen, Ill repeat it again, this coin is for you guys, not me.

The funny thing is, this coin is for you guys, so it will prove a point if you all are stupid enough to disclaim it and disregard it as a scam. It is real, sorry you have trouble believing it. It will be on Bittrex and there will be a distribution of coins. I will not be leaving the project and I am not monetarily gaining anything from it. Peace and Love guys.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:35:36 AM

Look at webcoin, if this coin survives also its heading to webcoin way. Good luck tho. You are one poor developer  Tongue

Yes, but you have to have some coins to be able to setup bounties with....future possible giveaways, tip bots, etc. Its essential for any coins life.

If a trusted member wants to take the first 20% from the first 250 blocks I am willing to give it away or towards bounties, one of the two need to happen, Ill repeat it again, this coin is for you guys, not me.

The funny thing is, this coin is for you guys, so it will prove a point if you all are stupid enough to disclaim it and disregard it as a scam. It is real, sorry you have trouble believing it. It will be on Bittrex and there will be a distribution of coins. I will not be leaving the project and I am not monetarily gaining anything from it. Peace and Love guys.

So - you are either perpetrating the ultimate laugh for yourself, or, you've had a temporary lapse in greed. I probably won't mine, or invest, in this... but I will definitely keep myself entertained watching it unfold.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 01:36:27 AM

The title says launched... where did it launch to?

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 01:40:21 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 01:58:21 AM by carsenk

The title says launched... where did it launch to?

To Bitcointalk.org lawlz obviously...Bittrex will add CK and distribute coins by this weekend at latest.

20 CK goes to next mining pool to add CK.
nxpts

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:13:16 AM

scam
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:16:12 AM

scam

Keep on trolling Wink you'll be surprised when you have CK in your Bittrex account Smiley New pool added to OP!
paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:28:47 AM

How fuckin stupid do you really think we all are, you scamming no good piece of shit?
Why don't you go back to whatever kind of fucking confidence scams you were pulling before you got into crypto.

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 02:33:42 AM

How fuckin stupid do you really think we all are, you scamming no good piece of shit?
Why don't you go back to whatever kind of fucking confidence scams you were pulling before you got into crypto.

This isn't a scam, I assure you its all legit. Wink
TheStuhlman
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:41:08 AM

The guy is trying to make up for his past sins, give him a break.
Plus which alt coin is the next bitcoin ? really!  Roll Eyes

paradigmflux

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

small fry

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2014, 02:53:39 AM

i'd rather not another pig in a poke, thanks

how's that thepool.pw multipool doin for ya, stuhlman?

---
NXT Multipool! Mine Scrypt, SHA, Keccak or X11 for NXT! http://hashrate.org
http://hashrate.org/getting_started for port info!
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:04:05 AM

Thank you Wink You will surely reach the moon man.

You won't regret your support. Wink

Donations will be given to new mining pools that add CKcoin! Apparently suchpool had a melt down lol...
tracemoon

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:21:06 AM

大天朝币?NO挖
CryptoGretzky

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:25:11 AM

LOL  That's what you said in the webcoin thread too.

Yes I have learned a lot, I will be sticking to Webcoin, I do have some potential devs to join the "WEB" team Smiley This will be in due time though, right now we are still very young and do have a long-life ahead of us. Keep up the support, I really appreciate it! I will ensure you all are successful, I won't leave any of you behind. Lets start the new trend for X14 with Webcoin as well, I am sure many coins will look up to us. There will also be a team for the online wallet system, I do hope to have a Live Chat system setup for 24/7 support as well. Join us in the IRC Chat tonight for a WEB giveaway! Smiley

Look at Webcoin now!

carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:27:24 AM

LOL  That's what you said in the webcoin thread too.

Yes I have learned a lot, I will be sticking to Webcoin, I do have some potential devs to join the "WEB" team Smiley This will be in due time though, right now we are still very young and do have a long-life ahead of us. Keep up the support, I really appreciate it! I will ensure you all are successful, I won't leave any of you behind. Lets start the new trend for X14 with Webcoin as well, I am sure many coins will look up to us. There will also be a team for the online wallet system, I do hope to have a Live Chat system setup for 24/7 support as well. Join us in the IRC Chat tonight for a WEB giveaway! Smiley

Look at Webcoin now!

Webcoin is still alive and the premine isn't dumped. I also had said I wanted to pass it onto a developer to keep it going, still up for the offer.

Anyways....Keep that in the Webcoin thread, This is CKcoin.
unicode.03C0

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:30:13 AM

Look at Webcoin now!

And PAYPROCOIN and UNATTANIOM and eUTOPIUM.
Stop the scams.
Same thing over and over... steal dev coins, pump, dump, handoff, pump again, so sorry did not work out.
SCAM

The real coins have real devs and real github repo with more updates.

carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:33:59 AM

Look at Webcoin now!

And PAYPROCOIN and UNATTANIOM and eUTOPIUM.
Stop the scams.
Same thing over and over... steal dev coins, pump, dump, handoff, pump again, so sorry did not work out.
SCAM

The real coins have real devs and real github repo with more updates.

Sorry those aren't my coins dude. I am a real developer. lol CKcoin has Encrypted P2P Messaging right off the bat.

There will be updates made to CKcoin. No worries.
Eleonore

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:38:06 AM

reserved!pls give us more information Cheesy
carsenk (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:00:14 AM

reserved!pls give us more information Cheesy

What would you like to know more about Eleonore? You may directly contact me via Encrypted Messaging in the CKcoin-QT or Daemon with my address listed in the OP.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: