Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:35:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEPO]X11 |POW+POS |FIRST.CASH.TRADE.COIN.www.depobank.us  (Read 70679 times)
DEPOdev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:03:32 AM

You're website, depobank.us, isn't even registered: http://whois.domaintools.com/depobank.us

Also, don't you have to be a US citizen to register a .us domain?

Yes, anyone can acquire the domain of the world. But we have brought as an example - we like the domain name. When the programmer has finished - or we will buy or consonant. While it is not important at this stage.
kisrap

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:05:34 AM

so the launch day is today, i will have to watch you go as i no miners, but i will be behind the scenes to watch this succeed

kisrap

A FIDUS ACHATE, STAYS LOST IN FLIGHT

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:08:26 AM

You're website, depobank.us, isn't even registered: http://whois.domaintools.com/depobank.us

Yes, anyone can acquire the domain of the world. But we have brought as an example - we like the domain name. When the programmer has finished - or we will buy or consonant. While it is not important at this stage.
is the website going love today too?

bbr

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:10:33 AM

The U.S. Nexus Requirement ensures that only individuals or organizations that have a substantive connection to the United States can register .us domain names. To qualify for a .us domain name, you must be:

A natural person (i) who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America or any of its possessions or territories, or (ii) whose primary place of domicile is in the United States of America or any of its possessions.

or
    An entity or organization that is (i) incorporated within one of the fifty (50) U.S. states, the District of Columbia, or any of the United States possessions or territories or (ii) organized or otherwise constituted under the laws of a state of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, or any of its possessions or territories.

or
    An entity or organization (including a federal, state, or local government of the United States, or a political subdivision thereof) that has a bona fide presence in the United States.

Domain names can be up to 63 characters, with a minimum of three characters, and can contain letters (a to z), numbers (0 to 9), and hyphens (except at the beginning or end of the domain name). You cannot register domain names with special characters such as & and #.
DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:12:44 AM

is the website going love today too?

the site will be ready next week.
DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:19:41 AM

The U.S. Nexus Requirement ensures that only individuals or organizations that have a substantive connection to the United States can register .us domain names. To qualify for a .us domain name, you must be:

A natural person (i) who is a citizen or permanent resident of the United States of America or any of its possessions or territories, or (ii) whose primary place of domicile is in the United States of America or any of its possessions.

or
    An entity or organization that is (i) incorporated within one of the fifty (50) U.S. states, the District of Columbia, or any of the United States possessions or territories or (ii) organized or otherwise constituted under the laws of a state of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, or any of its possessions or territories.

or
    An entity or organization (including a federal, state, or local government of the United States, or a political subdivision thereof) that has a bona fide presence in the United States.

Domain names can be up to 63 characters, with a minimum of three characters, and can contain letters (a to z), numbers (0 to 9), and hyphens (except at the beginning or end of the domain name). You cannot register domain names with special characters such as & and #.

we will do it. we have the people and the United States in the team.
tencentcoin

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:19:57 AM

i can confirm this coin is great  Tongue

Natalya

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:50:53 AM

I think,this is another bcoin with promisses and no future.Dev,you still didn't say about premine.Is this 7% premine for each coin?And tell me please,if you are sure about your project-why you still have no website?For me this coin looks like scum...

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
shutaru1985

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:27:10 AM

also, i see nothing regarding the coin on the xmggold website. if they are your partners, when can we espect to see DEPO as a tradable asset there?

thanks
DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:00:42 AM

also, i see nothing regarding the coin on the xmggold website. if they are your partners, when can we espect to see DEPO as a tradable asset there?

thanks

If we were a scam coin, how do you think it would be this here openly said that they are our partners? It's easy to check - they will answer in this thread. With regard to the addition of the coin - that I wrote above, after the holidays will be done. Need to set up everything for work and add logos. It is in a hurry is not done. Coin added to a significant resource, there is a lot that is presented in payment systems - different ways to deposit and withdraw funds, vouchers, etc. We make a request to another level in the crypto community and this should be taken very seriously, because Our coin is going to be on par with many common and well-known brands and currencies.
leo0808

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:15:10 AM

i dont get it , if there is no pair of DEPO/BTC, how we are gonna trade it.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
***GlowCoin (http://GlowCoin.pw)***
BTC:131fwPz54QNgmubGyjW5BmuzwmkW81W2Gf
DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 11:22:11 AM

Cash only. And for each coin its own currency - USD,EUR,GBP,RUR and CNY
Bonn3rs

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:27:26 PM

Cash only. And for each coin its own currency - USD,EUR,GBP,RUR and CNY

But the real question here is why? Why wouldn't you just make an exchange with all 5 currencies paired with your coin? Then people could trade between them as well- much less work, much less complicated but with 7% premine, still 100% waste of time.

Judge Coin Facebook Manager
Judge: JbJjiXGnQpNMKQZTrbhChBKX3SfDaS85hi || BTC: 14WATjFEu7731o6MGsHs3CRn7fMigxEdvL
cryptoangel

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:44:02 PM

This looks very suspicious, very fucking suspicious. Be careful something just does not click.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:49:44 PM

yeah, watching what happens here  Roll Eyes
innergy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:27:28 PM

Put DEPO-CHF instead of DEPO-GBP..
marioantonini
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:38:03 PM

Italian translation completed
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731343.0
ibfragalot2

First account stolen, in traditional BCT fashion!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

Many Give a coin every day for their enrichment.

oh yeah LOL, no, totally not a china coin  Roll Eyes
shutaru1985

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:46:02 PM

thanks

If we were a scam coin, how do you think it would be this here openly said that they are our partners? It's easy to check - they will answer in this thread. With regard to the addition of the coin - that I wrote above, after the holidays will be done. Need to set up everything for work and add logos. It is in a hurry is not done. Coin added to a significant resource, there is a lot that is presented in payment systems - different ways to deposit and withdraw funds, vouchers, etc. We make a request to another level in the crypto community and this should be taken very seriously, because Our coin is going to be on par with many common and well-known brands and currencies.

ok, thanks for the reply! Smiley
MADSSS

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:21:22 PM

so there are 7%premine coins for each coin???

too much means ...U know that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: