Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:24:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DEPO]X11 |POW+POS |FIRST.CASH.TRADE.COIN.www.depobank.us  (Read 70662 times)
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:20:33 PM

You announce a partnership with xmlgold.eu. The people I messaged there know nothing about it. Is asking for clarification unreasonable?

This kind of promotion without xmlgold notification will be a disaster...LOL... Sure they must know something

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:26:10 PM

Well I look forward to reading something. I like the idea of this coin very much
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:31:35 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 06:25:05 PM by NSA360

Well I look forward to reading something. I like the idea of this coin very much

Yeah. Its the better wait Smiley
leo0808

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:37:25 PM

You are a developer coins? No? Then, before the time ahead of the engine running? Everything will be - and the message from the user, you specify and placing coins next week in exchange. You would be quicker cash coins to profit from them, and you just do not care what will happen to her next. This is similar to the principle - snatched a piece and ran away. Is not done, if you want to see the coin in its development and gradual entry into the mass. Our coin will make gradual steps in its development. All at once will not work.

+1. Keep going with the good work.

Most of the devs dont even bother to came in to BCT to reply... So, I guess u are making a god job. Communication is needed Wink Gz!
So everything that is said on the OP are only promises. Not even have agreement whith XMLgold like you have posted.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
***GlowCoin (http://GlowCoin.pw)***
BTC:131fwPz54QNgmubGyjW5BmuzwmkW81W2Gf
DEPOdev (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:47:44 PM

You announce a partnership with xmlgold.eu. The people I messaged there know nothing about it. Is asking for clarification unreasonable?

This kind of promotion without xmlgold notification will be a disaster...LOL... Sure they must know something

These are not just words. Unless we are interested to spend your time creating another clone for fun, like many developers, or participate in the discussion on the forum a week or two and throwing off premine leave the stage? Here they just aim to capitalize on the coin by stamping them in dozens per day. Do you think that everything has run different developers and they have what it further plans to develop a coin? You are sadly mistaken! Developers, I think just a little bit and delivered production on "flow" - for personal enrichment. They do not care what will happen to the coin. We do not buy voice tweet and do not pay for this, and we will not. We have a real idea and we will implement these coins. And then you "look back" after a while and miss the opportunity to own coins, will bitterly regret. We are also going to buy coins when they appear on the market. After all, once we know what we're going to do and how to move the coin. Once again, I repeat and say that a lot of skepticism begins with the community and puts all doubts, but when it comes to its logical end, many who had doubted, then bite his elbows. And I want to add that many of the coins were trying to do something in order to have their community (I mean the preservation and increase of funds with% or better to say POS) but none of the coin, as far as I know has no success. But why? Because it is not worked out the development strategy and all rushed into the unknown, without realizing what will happen with coins. We have taken it in their coins and made them for exchanges only for cash, because only this option will survive the coin and make it popular.
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:57:09 PM

How to exchange in xml gold dev ? and https://depobank.us is still not working ? Can help me how to exchange , i don't understand clearly . Many thanks
sdelgit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Putin PrqV2TxZtewyUxCTupp7FR2vPBdrkW9r5P

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:00:25 PM

Can I install all wallets right? Thank you.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:03:39 PM

These are not just words. Unless we are interested to spend your time creating another clone for fun, like many developers, or participate in the discussion on the forum a week or two and throwing off premine leave the stage? Here they just aim to capitalize on the coin by stamping them in dozens per day. Do you think that everything has run different developers and they have what it further plans to develop a coin? You are sadly mistaken! Developers, I think just a little bit and delivered production on "flow" - for personal enrichment. They do not care what will happen to the coin. We do not buy voice tweet and do not pay for this, and we will not. We have a real idea and we will implement these coins. And then you "look back" after a while and miss the opportunity to own coins, will bitterly regret. We are also going to buy coins when they appear on the market. After all, once we know what we're going to do and how to move the coin. Once again, I repeat and say that a lot of skepticism begins with the community and puts all doubts, but when it comes to its logical end, many who had doubted, then bite his elbows. And I want to add that many of the coins were trying to do something in order to have their community (I mean the preservation and increase of funds with% or better to say POS) but none of the coin, as far as I know has no success. But why? Because it is not worked out the development strategy and all rushed into the unknown, without realizing what will happen with coins. We have taken it in their coins and made them for exchanges only for cash, because only this option will survive the coin and make it popular.

I agree.But Dev give us more info please!There is so many scams and its good for coin and community that everything is in place and in right time.If you deliver your promises community will grow.
NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:26:59 PM

Can I install all wallets right? Thank you.

Yes u can! I have them all installed and valued Cheesy

5 coins = 5 wallets  Cool
leo0808

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:31:44 PM

Dev. I am not FUDing but you still havent answer the question made

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
XMLGold
VIP

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

Bitcoin Exchanger at Best Rate.

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 06:48:08 PM

We are going to add the DEPO to our system.

Convert Your Bitcoins to Bitcoin MasterCard
meccoin4me

Activity: 504

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:00:12 PM

How much proof do you want

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
leo0808

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:27:36 PM

great! this will clarify everything

DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:37:11 PM

Dev. I am not FUDing but you still havent answer the question made

Need more explanation? Or clearly stated  Wink

xtrembash

Activity: 473

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:37:58 PM

ok it seems legit
so good luck and keep going the good job

zxm7001

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:12:48 PM

http://www.btcyear.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=60008&extra=page%3D1
UjMSCWaD9yLkZCLVHvFy6beH7ocZZ1P8EJ
can you pay the bounty?

NSA360

Crypto Collector

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:17:51 PM

GREAT! and
GREAT! and
GREAT!
DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:19:54 PM

http://www.btcyear.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=60008&extra=page%3D1
UjMSCWaD9yLkZCLVHvFy6beH7ocZZ1P8EJ
can you pay the bounty?

you can edit the text to make it? very clumsy work. Yes, I will send you an award as is discussed above.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 09:24:46 PM

How much proof do you want

Given the current environment the more the better.   Smiley

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
DEPOdev (OP)

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 09:28:07 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 02:18:29 PM by DEPOdev

GREAT! and
GREAT! and
GREAT!

Thank you. We are working and not chatting  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: