Print  
Author Topic: delete  (Read 5880 times)
mitzie
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:48:17 AM

I have crashed markets on purpose if that's what you mean..

Wrong answer..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:34:33 PM

This post is hilarious considering op was/is a self proclaimed pump and dumper.

You couldn't be further from truth.

I have never pumped nor dumped any coin period. I have crashed markets on purpose if that's what you mean..

The only one time I have even recommended a coin was in a thread I made to basically mock the MAXcoin boys and I even stated in that thread that it was the first time ever I had recommended a coin.

~BCX~

sounds about right to me..
unless someone else some kind of dirt on you ?

i would bet my left nut the existing mods have done worse LOL
the difference is they get to do they activities in anonymity while BCX has been on the table with it all.
if he was not open and honest stating things you would have prob already made him a mod i bet.

i only showed in July 2013 but from what i have seen is this guy BiitcoinExpress would make a good mod and i have seen no dishonesty.
An i am not saying that because i think he would do me any favors.. although we have at times agreed on things though.

Where is the dirt ?
so BCX has too much dirt to be a mod but no one can prove it ?
And existing mods are all perfect little angels ?

Hey guys is someone actually moderating things ?
He suggested cleaning up the section and it's a mess.. there is still topics from days ago that say "DELETE ME" (for example)
There is rampant and massive abuse of the trust rating system and our right trolling and advertising.. by coin clone supporters.. NOT their critics !

seems to me if you are more a critic you will end up getting banned but
if your a spammer advertising and trolling to protect scam coins you will get away with murder !

it's a mess guys...........

FUD first & ask questions later™
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:16:19 PM

I think this is a good idea.
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:01:01 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 08:36:05 AM by Testing Crypto

Theymos,

As you know I have been a member here at Bitcointalk for years with a majority of my time spent in Alt Currencies. The alt currency section has been pleading for some staff help and I realize it is a low to zero priority for the mods here. Make me a staff member in the Alt Currency section only and empower me to use the knowledge I have here on the forum to do some positive good. That section is a complete mess but I know I could help clean it up. I can moderate without taking sides and make a difference in that section.

~BCX~

Vote Yes for multiple MOD's (not just one), but mostly for anti-virus protection of any download links! Review any & all links before they are able to post them, if this is possible! Surely this can be implemented into bitcointalk forum, but I could be wrong? The bad viruses aren't seen till it's too late, then the MOD's delete the ANN? Something has to change in the altcoin section, new users are going to be discouraged from cryptocurrency from the altcoin viruses & many other scams being spawned everyday. As someone who started cryptocurrency & was discouraged back in 2012 from all the viruses in downloads, then trying again in 2013 to find the same thing.. Now in 2014, the viruses are coming out of the woodwork in altcoins & hope to see some type of change soon..

Edit: Seeing that it's not the forums job to do this is a real discouragement to cryptocurrency, even BTC. If the forum is to just delete & get rid of the altcoin section, it will just happen on another site. This is a good chance to better crypto (bitcointalk being #1 & the biggest chance to make a change), many Dev's are adding useful things everyday & testing with altcoins. Some work out & most don't (tested & tried over 500+), but the bad copies/scams (ones without anything changed, to better the code/wallet/transaction time/etc..) could be avoided by just a few MOD's to help.

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
mitzie
Legendary

Activity: 975
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:05:08 PM

There is rampant and massive abuse of the trust rating system and our right trolling and advertising.. by coin clone supporters.. NOT their critics !

How is this going to change, by making BitcoinEXpress a moderator in the alt section?
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:08:02 PM

As far as I know, BCX would be a decent Altcoin mod. I'm familiar with the controversies which happened, what like two years ago? I will say that BCX has been a longstanding member of the alt coin community, and while rather blunt in most cases, would know what they are doing.

BCX for President!  Cheesy
24Kilo

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:07:48 AM

I fully support BCX being made a moderator for the Alt-Coin Section of the forum... he would do an excellent job... if not... he gets sacked... just like anyone else.

Edit: I placed my vote for BCX in the poll thread - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=742193
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:59:15 AM

I agree that the Alt coin arena needs some mods, can you take time to please answer the following issues

1) Operation Shitclone
2) your hand picked attacks on coins
3) your other "controversies"

I dont know all the criteria required to even be considered a mod, but i think your general position in the forum is ok. As long as you are fair and keep your ideas and opinions out of your mod policy, I endorse you.

Maybe get together with some other aspiring mods, make a bid and if the sections' users agree, we'll keep pestering until you get the poz or they assign a lot more active mods. 
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 05:49:41 AM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 06:01:34 AM by KeyserSozeMC

This shit is becoming funny.

BCX's being supported by:

a) a fascist who wants to pass his ideology on easy manipulative people. ( http://prntscr.com/4dlur5 )
b) a fail cloner who threatened a lot of people in public & PMs (http://prntscr.com/4dls78 - lol. You made my day with that PM.) that he will "fork their coins" and destroy them .
( Including me. I'm still here. Empty words, muddaturd.). He even scammed someone in the past.
c) and few newbies who didn't even read till the end of the first page.
BCX for President!  Cheesy

BCX, I don't know you, but I know a) & b) assclowns, which make me think you're a assclown* as well, since you've been playing  the same card as muddaturd on his "(shitcoin) altcoin (cleaning) destruction" topic.
- You 2 had the same agenda.

Why would the community want you as a mod in here? I'm one of the first people who were attacked in that topic.
I know that you're a  smart person and that you have a lot of knowledge.
Your argument is valid. Altcoin section does need to be cleaned. But I'm not sure why you'd be the right person for that position? Just because you have 90% of accuracy in identifying offtopic/scam/retarded comments? It's common sense to me tbh. A 16yo could identify that.

Don't pay attention to my French and borked Inglis.

I have crashed markets on purpose if that's what you mean..
^ You had a chance. After that post, I doubt. Pick your words wisely.Pick your e-buddies carefully.
The first method for estimating the intelligence of a ruler is to look at the men he has around him.

That's all. Wish you best of luck. No offense, nor I'm taking any of this shit comedy personally. That's why forums exist, to have healthy discussions. With few exceptions.

-KSMC

*You know what people say:
Tell me who your friends are, and I will tell you who you are

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
barwizi
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:52:56 AM

I agree that the Alt coin arena needs some mods, can you take time to please answer the following issues

1) Operation Shitclone
2) your hand picked attacks on coins
3) your other "controversies"

I dont know all the criteria required to even be considered a mod, but i think your general position in the forum is ok. As long as you are fair and keep your ideas and opinions out of your mod policy, I endorse you.

Maybe get together with some other aspiring mods, make a bid and if the sections' users agree, we'll keep pestering until you get the poz or they assign a lot more active mods. 

1) I have never been a member of *this* Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and made it clear in the very early stages of it. I have been on my own cleanup for over 3+ years starting with IXC in early 2011. I have had many people try to get me to join and my *not* joining this group is the reason it has no bite.

2) I have indeed knocked so off many coins in various attack vectors I do not even remember them all but I have never done so for profit. I have never extorted any coin or have accepted coins to *not* attack a coin. The only payment ever received by me was 35,000 Namecoin in 2011 that was unsolicited and sent to a sig address. There is no method to my selection. It usually involves a shit talking dev or a straight up con artist. Auroracoin was a recent prime example which was the last coin I dealt with in this manner.

3) Other controversies...again I really do not care if people like me or not.

The reason I want to be a mod is to cleanup the Alt Sections and nothing more. I do not have a particular affinity for any clone coin. The only coins I hold in any large amount are Bitcoin and Litecoin. I do possess dozens of wallets (some large respective to the coin) of various coins pre-Cryptsy days from a number of 51% attacks, hitting shitcoin exchanges and other web sites and "mining for experimental reasons".

I do not even keep track of them as they meaningless to me. For a while after Cryptsy launched I was simply dumping them all on Cryptsy but that has become a pain in the ass over the past few months. So once again I either just archive them or delete them.

I think I would be a good mod as I have the experience in Alts to determine the bullshit from the rest. I would not be there to regulate the "scams" or to stop scamcoins per say as that is not what Bitcointalk mods do.

I would how ever put a screeching stop to a lot of the "stupid" shit that is definitely disruptive.

~BCX~

That is what we need. While the board is part of the forum as a whole...the mod policy may need to be a bit more aggressive...they dont have an ANN section in Bitcoin Discussion. If they did they would understand our concerns.

You have my support. Hopefully they instate you and a few others.

cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:46:33 AM

That is what we need. While the board is part of the forum as a whole...the mod policy may need to be a bit more aggressive...they dont have an ANN section in Bitcoin Discussion. If they did they would understand our concerns.

You have my support. Hopefully they instate you and a few others.

If Theymos doesn't see fit to appoint me as a mod then I hope he would bring another.

Personally I would love to see the Global Mod Rauol Duke formerly known as Psy turned loose in the Alts.

He absolutely hates alts.

~BCX~

You once again reveal your true intentions. Not to moderate fairly but to carry out your bias.
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:05:49 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 04:31:52 PM by Raoul Duke

If Theymos doesn't see fit to appoint me as a mod then I hope he would bring another.

Personally I would love to see the Global Mod Rauol Duke formerly known as Psy turned loose in the Alts.

He absolutely hates alts.

~BCX~

You once again reveal your true intentions. Not to moderate fairly but to carry out your bias.

@Cryptopathetic

Please enlighten us, how does that reveal my true intentions.

I do not believe the Global Mod Rauol Duke would favor any shitcoin, I'm fairly sure he hates them all.

He would definitely put a stop to a lot of the problems in the Alt section.

Nothing more, nothing less was intended.

I can also promise you, he is no fan of BCX LOL

~BCX~

I have no time to waste on personal hates, nor should I let my own bias influence the work I do as a moderator.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:42:49 AM

The altcoin section isn't worth moderating.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12985

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:38:41 AM

I tend to trust BitcoinEXpress's intentions, and I think that he would be reasonably impartial, but I'm not convinced that the altcoin section needs more moderation, and I'm not convinced that BitcoinEXpress would be the best possible moderator there in any case.

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
cryptopaths

Activity: 616

Crypto Knight

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:32:12 AM

I tend to trust BitcoinEXpress's intentions, and I think that he would be reasonably impartial, but I'm not convinced that the altcoin section needs more moderation, and I'm not convinced that BitcoinEXpress would be the best possible moderator there in any case.

Thank you Theymos for thinking logically.

I also have irrefutable evidence that BitcoinExpress's plee to become mod of the alt section was a plan orchestrated by Operation Shitcoin Cleanout.

BitcoinExpress I know you to be the slimy rodent that you are but know this, a criminal like you has to be lucky all the time to get away from me. But a detective like me only has to be lucky once to catch your slimy ass and slam you down into the hole you crawled out of.

Cryptopaths, Chief Of Police of the CPD

~Crypto Knight~
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: