Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:15:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is getting ready to bomb the USA :(  (Read 10696 times)
LittleD (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 04:58:28 PM

Russian Nuclear Bombers Keep Roaming Closer to U.S. Airspace

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/08/russian-nuclear-bombers-keep-roaming-closer-to-us-airspace/375791/

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=11253 ~ StayFocus!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:23:04 PM

Russia isn't going to do shit with their Nuclear weapons.
troisky

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:34:29 PM

Puttin gonna put.
Handtouch

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:36:21 PM

hope no ww3.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:38:50 PM

LMAO best picture ever.

Anyone that thinks they will use bombers to drop nukes.. probably shouldn't be in any position of politcal power.
Ivica

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

Firstbits: 19e3fc

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:54:40 PM

Awww yisss.

19e3fcoLTu8YVFAU1NywJ88YnHH5kF8ScP - donations are welcome.
BowieMan

Activity: 154

Is there life on Mars?

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 05:59:30 PM

The article suggests that they indeed had some planes there, but they've most likely been on training missions, and that's a rather regular thing, so nothing out of the ordinary. People, you don't want Russia to start a war, believe me!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:10:29 PM

The USA is the only country which has used nukes against a civilian population (in 1945). And I have a strong feeling that if anyone is going to use the nukes again, that is going to be the US. (Obama is too much of a pacifist to use nukes, my best bet is Hillary in 2016-20).
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:15:17 PM

The USA is the only country which has used nukes against a civilian population (in 1945). And I have a strong feeling that if anyone is going to use the nukes again, that is going to be the US. (Obama is too much of a pacifist to use nukes, my best bet is Hillary in 2016-20).
President Zero may not be into nukes but he sure is bending over backwards to stoke the Russians flames by belittling their country like he did recently. Raise the stakes so high that all candidates for the upcoming presidency will be trying to out-do each other's rhetoric in how they're going to deal w/ big bad Russia. Hopefully, the people won't be buying it and the media frenzy won't suck them in. Undecided
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2014, 06:23:53 PM

President Zero may not be into nukes but he sure is bending over backwards to stoke the Russians flames by belittling their country like he did recently. Raise the stakes so high that all candidates for the upcoming presidency will be trying to out-do each other's rhetoric in how they're going to deal w/ big bad Russia. Hopefully, the people won't be buying it and the media frenzy won't suck them in. Undecided

Hope dies last. Here's to it not dying in nuclear firestorm.

Btw, if Russia ever did a retaliatory nuclear or conventional strike, I think it'll be aimed at Yellowstone... Let the nature do the rest.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:01:55 PM

Let's not scare people. The U.S. are still pretty safe but some people in the Baltic states are not sleeping well.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
Omikifuse
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1009

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 12:47:39 AM

And USA wanted to put anti-missile shields near Polonia(= implicid declaration of war, and way to make sure Russia will bomb Poland to avoid being caught out of defense against a nuclear attack).

chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 02:13:52 AM

Russia is not going to bomb the USA. There might be a false flag in which Russia is blamed so the USA can go bomb them, however.

We are, unfortunately, the closest to WW3 that we've ever been. And it's not Russia's fault. It is the imperialist aggression of the USA and other Western countries.
botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:38:23 AM

We should look at the number of countries the USA is bombing currently....
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 04:43:07 AM

We are, unfortunately, the closest to WW3 that we've ever been.

Nonsense.  Ever heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis?  We came very close to WW3 there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_missile_crisis

The crisis is generally regarded as the moment in which the Cold War came closest to turning into a nuclear conflict

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
REDoctober

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:27:29 AM

The only thing Russia will bomb is its own economy.
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:28:23 AM

Nonsense.  Ever heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis?  We came very close to WW3 there.

The crisis is generally regarded as the moment in which the Cold War came closest to turning into a nuclear conflict

You can't expect a 19 year old to know (and definitely not remember) something as trivial as the Bay of Pigs/Cuban Missile Crisis.  I don't think it has been integrated into CoD yet  Grin
Bitsaurus

Activity: 873
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 05:29:09 AM

BTW thank you for this - that is my pic of the week!
cryptofan5

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:25:34 AM

I think this is written for the benefit of the US citizens so that they will let the government to spend more on military rather then on health care :-)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:45:34 AM

Putin doesn't cares about the Russian economy. On the other hand what will happen to the European / American economies once crude hits $250 a barrel? And from where the EU will get half of its natural gas?
REDoctober

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:56:19 AM

Putin doesn't cares about the Russian economy. On the other hand what will happen to the European / American economies once crude hits $250 a barrel? And from where the EU will get half of its natural gas?

I pray to God oil goes to $250 a barrel. I am so heavily invested in fuel cells that i am starting to feel scared.

Higher oil prices will bring on the hydrogen economy faster. Ironically, most of

the hydrogen will come from oil anyway, but the energy return will be more,

and the pollution massively reduced. FUCK the American economy. As someone who has traded stock and

securites his whole life, it is generally a fucking scam, more precisely a complex pyramid scheme which self supports itself 99.99% of the time.

watch out for that .01%  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Kondratiev   <<<<my favorite Russian economist.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:02:19 AM

People poke fun at me for living relatively close to Detroit, but I'll literally be having the last laugh when the bombs fall and Russian military intelligence decides nuking Detroit would be a net gain for the US. Cheesy
REDoctober

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:09:53 AM

I once saw a map of soviet/chinese missile targets in the US by city.

Every major city has at LEAST 100 nukes targeted towards it, some up to 300.

An intersection near me had a missile targeted for it, because it was a "transportation hub".

What mattered was: command hub, transportation/comm hub, military hub, infrastructure.

We will all die if nukes fly.

Then- IT WILL BE THE RISE OF THE APES!!!!!!

i for one would like to greet our future ape overlords...... Wink
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:12:54 AM

An intersection near me had a missile targeted for it, because it was a "transportation hub".

What mattered was: command hub, transportation/comm hub, military hub, infrastructure.

Yeah, but
REDoctober

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:15:50 AM

Yeah, but
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/US_and_USSR_nuclear_stockpiles.svg/583px-US_and_USSR_nuclear_stockpiles.svg.png

Don't you believe it. and yer leavin' the screaming Chinese out of it.
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:48:14 AM

hope no ww3.

same man:(

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:16:55 PM

You are overestimating the Chinese. The Chinese Armed Forces might rank #4 or #5 in the world, but as far as the nukes are concerned, they are far behind the superpowers. The reasons are:

1. Not enough high-grade Uranium
2. Technology is not advanced
3. ICBMs are not very capable.
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:27:33 PM

Yeah, but

Regardless of who has more Nukes, either country would be stupid to try to attack the other directly with conventional warfare as it could easily escalate to the mass nuclear war. If one were to nuke the other then we can more or less say goodbye to earth as we know it.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:49:22 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 02:21:09 AM by Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yeah, but

Regardless of who has more Nukes, either country would be stupid to try to attack the other directly with conventional warfare as it could easily escalate to the mass nuclear war. If one were to nuke the other then we can more or less say goodbye to earth as we know it.

Even a regional nuclear war can affect the world. Detonating  100 - 300 nuclear warheads can cause a mini ice age.  The dust will be enough to block the sun for weeks to months.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:27:11 PM

Don't forget radioactive fall-out. Even after a relatively small Chernobyl disaster, there are areas in Russia and France that I know of that had radiological epidemics of cancer, with families losing several of their members to the disease.

Nukes = suicide.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:33:05 PM

Don't forget radioactive fall-out. Even after a relatively small Chernobyl disaster, there are areas in Russia and France that I know of that had radiological epidemics of cancer, with families losing several of their members to the disease.
Don't make me laugh, please. There is nothing to compare between destruction of Xenon & Iodine poisoned nuclear reactor core and nuclear explosion. Even if all nukes in the world will be detonated at the same time it will be nothing in comparison with chernobyl incident in terms of radioactive contamination. You've seen too much stupid holywood movies.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:35:49 PM

Are you trying to say that nuclear contamination from a nuclear bomb or, say 10x of those is not comparable in health consequences to the radiation emitted from a nucler power plant disaster? I find it hard to believe.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:36:28 PM

Are you trying to say that nuclear contamination from a nuclear bomb or, say 10x of those is not comparable in health consequences to the radiation emitted from a nucler power plant disaster?
Exactly.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:44:36 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 07:58:28 PM by Balthazar

I find it hard to believe.
It's easy to believe if you compare numbers... A few nanoseconds of nuclear explosion is nothing in comparison with nuclear reactor core. Nuclear reactor core is constantly irradiated by neutron flow, which has extreme density. It produces extreme amounts of radioactive isotopes of iodine, xenon, cobalt, iron, sulfur, magnesium, sodium, strontium, cesium,  etc... The most of first chernobyl victims were hospitalized because of chemical burns caused by radioactive iodine.

All these processes won't happen during the time of nuclear explosion because it's too short.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:46:28 PM

lolz  Cheesy That was a good one!

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:04:03 PM

I meant since the previous Cold War.

Let me rephrase myself,

We are the closest to WW3 that we have ever been since the first Cold War.

There is no denying that the current crisis in Ukraine is very dangerous, and depending on how things go, it could escalate very quickly.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:27:20 PM

Are you trying to say that nuclear contamination from a nuclear bomb or, say 10x of those is not comparable in health consequences to the radiation emitted from a nucler power plant disaster? I find it hard to believe.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were rebuild in less than 5 years after the bombing and people are living there with quite  high life expectancy.

Cernobil on the other side will  not be completely safe for human life for 1000 years or more.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:35:33 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 12:59:35 AM by Balthazar

That's not quite right too, because the most of restricted zone is already safe for a long time. Radiation background is quite high but it's not a problem... There are many places in the world with much higher level of natural radiation background.

But 10km zone is not safe due to presence of so called "hot particles"... This particles are very small pieces of irradiated construction materials and other parts of destroyed reactor core, which are able to cause cancer in case if got into the body with water, food or air. That's why it's strictly prohibited to eat anything in the 10km zone and why it's recommended to wear dust masks there.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:03:50 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 02:20:19 AM by Watoshi-Dimobuto

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were rebuild in less than 5 years after the bombing and people are living there with quite  high life expectancy.

Cernobil on the other side will  not be completely safe for human life for 1000 years or more.

The nagasaki and hiroshima nuclear bombs are design to explode at above 5000 feet to maximize civilian casualties and to minimize radiation fallout. Radiation fallout is literaly a soil come in direct contact with the nuclear explosion.

Nathonas

Activity: 280

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 04:28:59 AM

Nothing to see here, just typical political posturing. Even Kim Jong-un isn't dumb enough to use nukes on someone.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
robhimself

Activity: 154

Calling out scams, one HYIP at a time...

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:37:12 AM

If this happened I would eat my hat. Before being vaporized of course  Grin

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:31:11 AM

Are you trying to say that nuclear contamination from a nuclear bomb or, say 10x of those is not comparable in health consequences to the radiation emitted from a nucler power plant disaster?
Exactly.

The Russian and American nuclear weapons which are currently active, are much more powerful than the ones which were dropped over Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Hiroshima bomb killed people within a 10 sq. km area (around 2,500 acres). But an average Russian / American nuclear weapon (current) can wipe off life from at least 100 sq. km of area. If some one detonates 10,000 nukes, then that will be capable of wiping out life from the entire continental USA + Alaska.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:10:01 AM

Exactly.

The Russian and American nuclear weapons which are currently active, are much more powerful than the ones which were dropped over Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The Hiroshima bomb killed people within a 10 sq. km area (around 2,500 acres). But an average Russian / American nuclear weapon (current) can wipe off life from at least 100 sq. km of area. If some one detonates 10,000 nukes, then that will be capable of wiping out life from the entire continental USA + Alaska.
We're speaking about contamination only. Even so-called "dirty" nuclear bombs with uranium-238 case are incomparable with destruction of nuclear reactor. Any attempt to compare them is a joke.
byt411

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:17:07 AM

Not really, they can sustain themselves during a period of time, even without EU/US buying stuff from them. Meanwhile, EU won't have natural gas and everyone over here will get screwed.

They can also happily dump their US Dollar reserves, and stop using it as a reserve currency. That would cause the US Dollar to collapse, and hopefully, they will use BTC as an alternative and BTC will skyrocket! xD

You are overestimating the Chinese. The Chinese Armed Forces might rank #4 or #5 in the world, but as far as the nukes are concerned, they are far behind the superpowers. The reasons are:

1. Not enough high-grade Uranium
2. Technology is not advanced
3. ICBMs are not very capable.

If countries that are against China, such as USA, Vietnam, Japan, Philippines and many others declare war on China at the same time, they can't really do much. All they can do is ask for help from Russia and North Korea, and escalate it into a WW3, but China will get bombarded anyway.

However, China's original strategy was to have as large of a population as possible, so that after a nuclear war, thousands of US people and EU people will have to face millions of Chinese. A bit exaggerated, but the original plan was something like that. They switched to the one-child policy after Mao Zedong realized that if the population continued to grow, it wouldn't be sustainable at all.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:21:07 AM

Exactly.

100sq km multiplied by 10 000 means 1 000 000 sq km. total area of the united states is 9 mils.

http://www.informationisbeautiful.net/2009/how-i-learnt-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-bomb/

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 10:21:53 AM

Just glanced to the right at all those other bullshit articles that the wired has posted up, you guys need to bring better sources along, as other people have already claimed, Russia has been putting stuff close to the U.S/Canadian airspace for years, the media are trying to spread panic and force people to make stupid decisions like with Iraq.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:24:19 AM

Just glanced to the right at all those other bullshit articles that the wired has posted up, you guys need to bring better sources along, as other people have already claimed, Russia has been putting stuff close to the U.S/Canadian airspace for years, the media are trying to spread panic and force people to make stupid decisions like with Iraq.
The politicians make the decisions, people have not much say in it - unless they do a mass demonstration like it happened in Vietnam. If the politicians never mentioned Iraq in the media, I doubt there would have been an invasion at all.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:25:07 AM

Not really, they can sustain themselves during a period of time, even without EU/US buying stuff from them. Meanwhile, EU won't have natural gas and everyone over here will get screwed.

If the big pharma groups stop the export of drugs to Russia (85% of the total drugs on the market are imported) will see the Russian population shrink by 10% percent in one year.

Also , what is even funnier is that most of the drilling equipment used by the Russian to dig and process and also transport gas and oil is imported from Holland , Norway and Germany. Wink

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
byt411

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:36:18 AM

If the big pharma groups stop the export of drugs to Russia (85% of the total drugs on the market are imported) will see the Russian population shrink by 10% percent in one year.

Also , what is even funnier is that most of the drilling equipment used by the Russian to dig and process and also transport gas and oil is imported from Holland , Norway and Germany. Wink

Yeah, but they already have that equipment, and if they stop selling gas, they don't really need additional equipment. Also, can i have a source for the drug thing?
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:42:52 AM

Yeah, but they already have that equipment, and if they stop selling gas, they don't really need additional equipment. Also, can i have a source for the drug thing?

http://www.fiercepharma.com/story/russia-sets-out-limits-purchasing-imported-meds/2013-01-02

Right now, PharmaTimes notes, 85% of Russia's state drug spending goes to foreign-made drugs. In 2011, 93% of the most expensive meds sold in the country were imported. So, moving the needle in the opposite direction will freeze out a lot of foreign-made drug sales.

And , if they already have the equipment why are they still importing it?
Because they need constant replacements , parts and so on.

http://en.ria.ru/business/20140808/191832928/Russias-Rosneft-Proposes-Law-Change-to-Bypass-US-Imports-Ban.html

MOSCOW, August 1 (RIA Novosti) — Russia’s oil giant Rosneft has proposed to the country’s government to amend its corporate purchases law or scrap import duties on drilling equipment in the wake of the recent Western sanctions, a Russian economic daily wrote Friday.

It is not the first time that the issue about imposing of duties on import drill rigs has appeared on the Russian agenda. Not long ago the government concluded that the domestic manufacturer needs protection, and approved import duty rates equal to 5-15% of the customs value of equipment. Later, they were slashed to zero due to demands from the oil-and-gas lobby asserting that home manufacturers do not take into account requirements of drilling companies and do not make user-friendly and efficient drill rigs.
The cancellation of duties gave certain results: now Russian companies are manufacturing drill rigs entirely by customers' specifications, completing them with the components preferred by oil companies. However, another problem came up: being of similar configuration, Russian rigs turned out to be much more expensive than Chinese equipment and just slightly cheaper than German rigs. The reason was not only in annually increasing rates for gas, electricity, gasoline, metal and rail transportation, but also in the Chinese approach to industrial management. Cheap labor, low taxes and costs put Russian manufacturers at a disadvantage.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:35:45 PM

^^ Smiley. USA got way too many counter missiles.
kuroman

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:35:55 PM

Those nuclear bombers are obsolete and are used more for declared reconnaissance than anything else, It can be detected by all modern radars, it's not fast nor maneuverable and interceptor could blow it down, the advantage of using such plane, is the altitude, the range and the equipment it can carry that's why they are used

and what with the title of this thread? the only realistic way to drop nukes on the US would be trough ICBM or Nuclear submarines planes are more or less obsolete
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:43:16 PM

Haha, love this.  All of this is just political posturing (that's aside from the known fact that all of humanity will die if they aren't threatened by the extinction of their race on a weekly basis).
kuusj98

Activity: 812

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 07:54:57 PM

I think this is written for the benefit of the US citizens so that they will let the government to spend more on military rather then on health care :-)
Btw, nuclear bombers, doesn't mean they have nuke's on board  Roll Eyes
They do these flights all the time, even over normal grounds, to test the response time of other country fighters.
dKingston

Activity: 482

LAUNDER BITCOIN: https://BitLaunder.com

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 08:33:46 PM

No big news here, only the media scaring the public, Russia do this since 1960.

LAUNDER & ANONYMIZE YOUR BITCOIN:
https://www.BitLaunder.com/?aid=41
Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:26:08 AM

They do these flights all the time, even over normal grounds, to test the response time of other country fighters.
I think this is something that is very dangerous, and could easily spark an unintentional war. The other country's fighter jets could fire on the bomber, which could fire back in defense, which could potentially escalate.
kuroman

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 11:34:31 AM

I think this is something that is very dangerous, and could easily spark an unintentional war. The other country's fighter jets could fire on the bomber, which could fire back in defense, which could potentially escalate.

actually no, because it's a common practice, US and other countries probably has a couple of nuclear submaries and stealth submarines near Russia for example, heck a recent report of a stealth US submarine that was detected and chased out of territorial water by Russian navy
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:51:26 PM

If countries that are against China, such as USA, Vietnam, Japan, Philippines and many others declare war on China at the same time, they can't really do much. All they can do is ask for help from Russia and North Korea, and escalate it into a WW3, but China will get bombarded anyway.

In case of a China vs US war, Russia is going to remain neutral. At the most, they might announce some token sanctions against the Americans. Every single one of China's neighbors are concerned about the growing military might of China. Russia is no exception.
byt411

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 12:56:03 PM

In case of a China vs US war, Russia is going to remain neutral. At the most, they might announce some token sanctions against the Americans. Every single one of China's neighbors are concerned about the growing military might of China. Russia is no exception.

Russia is also "neutral" in the Ukranian conflict. I think that would also be the case if that were to happen in US vs China.
Also, everyone is concerned except for Kim Jong Un, who is a crazy pig that has no idea what he's doing. And he would side with China.
kuroman

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:01:47 PM

Russia is also "neutral" in the Ukranian conflict. I think that would also be the case if that were to happen in US vs China.
Also, everyone is concerned except for Kim Jong Un, who is a crazy pig that has no idea what he's doing. And he would side with China.

I doubt he is a crazy pig that doesn't know what he is doing (as he is portrayed by our medias), in fact what he is doing is pretty rational from a political stand point, hence the only reason why he and his group is in power is because of strong nationalism in the country under the threat of a war with the west and the S.Korea, that's why from time to time you see those kind of baseless acclamations as if he is standing against the US, while in fact N.Korea doesn't stand a chance the real concern with N.Korea is that they could potentially harm S.Korea and maybe Japan.

A full scale war between China and US is not going to happen, as it is the case with Russia, it's even worse with China because both sides will hurt on a large scale economically
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:07:51 PM

A full scale war between China and US is not going to happen, as it is the case with Russia, it's even worse with China because both sides will hurt on a large scale economically

I have to agree with you. A China vs US war is just not viable. It will be economically devastating for both the nations. China is one of the biggest holders of the US treasury bonds and US depends on China for a large part of its imports. So unless China is going to invade Japan or South Korea, there is no chance of a US vs China war.
byt411

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:24:29 PM

I doubt he is a crazy pig that doesn't know what he is doing (as he is portrayed by our medias), in fact what he is doing is pretty rational from a political stand point, hence the only reason why he and his group is in power is because of strong nationalism in the country under the threat of a war with the west and the S.Korea, that's why from time to time you see those kind of baseless acclamations as if he is standing against the US, while in fact N.Korea doesn't stand a chance the real concern with N.Korea is that they could potentially harm S.Korea and maybe Japan.

Yup, claiming that he invented hamburgers is a pretty rational thing. Their country is powered by brainwashing, btw.

I have to agree with you. A China vs US war is just not viable. It will be economically devastating for both the nations. China is one of the biggest holders of the US treasury bonds and US depends on China for a large part of its imports. So unless China is going to invade Japan or South Korea, there is no chance of a US vs China war.

US won't fight directly, but will supply Japan and Vietnam and others with troops, weapons, and that kind of stuff. No difference.
kuroman

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:42:14 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 06:32:39 PM by kuroman

Yup, claiming that he invented hamburgers is a pretty rational thing. Their country is powered by brainwashing, btw.
There is no reference to him claiming so, and here is the article from where that information came with the correct wording http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2611998/Bizarre-lifestyle-North-Korean-women-convinced-burgers-local-treat-Lady-Gaga-MAN.html

I think what happened there is that as usual with every propaganda and telling half truths,one of his ministries or whatever it is probably introduced hamburger shops in recent year, and since anything is related to glorious leader, hamburgers weren't safe from it

Like I said before, his action are logical from a political stand point he is spreading propaganda to stay and keep his regime in control, like we do in the west to be honest, only here it happens on a much more sophiticated way thanks or because of globalisation and easy access to information
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:10:53 PM

US won't fight directly, but will supply Japan and Vietnam and others with troops, weapons, and that kind of stuff. No difference.

Hmmm... that is somewhat possible. But if they want to defeat China for sure, then a grand alliance should be formed. All anti-China nations should become part of this alliance. I mean countries such as Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, India (?), Taiwan, and Malaysia (?).

In addition to this, they should create a fifth column within China, comprised of the pro-Democracy individuals and organizations. These people can be used for sabotage and ambushes.

Also, Japan.etc should bribe Russia and make sure that no supply of arms and ammunition are transported to China from Russia. (This is very important, because in normal scenario, Russia will look forward to profit from the war, by selling supplies to both the sides at inflated prices).

And most importantly, all the ICBMs of China should be destroyed in sudden attacks. Else, there is a possibility of the Chinese launching at least some of its 3,000+ nukes towards Tokyo and Seoul.
byt411

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:37:04 AM

Hmmm... that is somewhat possible. But if they want to defeat China for sure, then a grand alliance should be formed. All anti-China nations should become part of this alliance. I mean countries such as Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, India (?), Taiwan, and Malaysia (?).

In addition to this, they should create a fifth column within China, comprised of the pro-Democracy individuals and organizations. These people can be used for sabotage and ambushes.

Also, Japan.etc should bribe Russia and make sure that no supply of arms and ammunition are transported to China from Russia. (This is very important, because in normal scenario, Russia will look forward to profit from the war, by selling supplies to both the sides at inflated prices).

And most importantly, all the ICBMs of China should be destroyed in sudden attacks. Else, there is a possibility of the Chinese launching at least some of its 3,000+ nukes towards Tokyo and Seoul.

I thought ICBMs were Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, and I thought they would be launched to countries in other continents, such as NATO countries.

Russia won't be bribed that easily, after all, they still sort of support China due to their communist background and dictatorship ideas. If the anti-China countries create an alliance, it would become too noticeable, and the war must be done in a way so that the US isn't involved at all, while they are at the back plotting stuff (like Ukraine right now).

Also, I just thought of something. Russia doesn't have to stop selling Natural Gas to European countries, they can just void the contract, pay the compensation, and then propose a new contract with ridiculous prices for the Natural Gas. Europe has 2 choices: Take it or leave it. If they leave it, they'll have to find a way of generating electricity without the Natural Gas supply from Russia, with infrastructures to be built instantly. Not really possible. So they will be forced to pay ridiculous gas fees.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:21:27 AM

I thought ICBMs were Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, and I thought they would be launched to countries in other continents, such as NATO countries.
RF don't need a ballistic missiles if they woulkd decide to turn the most of NATO countries into the dust. There are enougn non-ballistic missiles like Iskander-M for that.
wenben

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:12:53 AM

This is just gorilla pound its own chest posture. Every rational person know a war between Russia and US will be the end of human civilization.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:15:01 AM

3000 nukes...lols. Why not 100 millions?
They don't even have enough plutonium to build more than 300 and you come up with those 90's fear posts?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Steigerz

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:13:32 AM

I don't think the next war will be Chemical or even Nuclear.

The age Cyberwarfare is upon us Smiley
byt411

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:26:03 AM

Duh, we've been doing that for ages, maybe since the internet existed. Damage isn't really that major, unless you can cripple an entire country's computers, but you can probably do that by firing an EMP from space.

This is just gorilla pound its own chest posture. Every rational person know a war between Russia and US will be the end of human civilization.

Since when were our world leaders rational?

3000 nukes...lols. Why not 100 millions?
They don't even have enough plutonium to build more than 300 and you come up with those 90's fear posts?

Can't Uranium be used for Nukes? I have no idea about weapons, but I think Plutonium is sometimes found as a result of Uranium refining and fission, and that it is more powerful than uranium, but can't Uranium simply be used for nukes?
kuroman

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:04:24 AM

Can't Uranium be used for Nukes? I have no idea about weapons, but I think Plutonium is sometimes found as a result of Uranium refining and fission, and that it is more powerful than uranium, but can't Uranium simply be used for nukes?

Uranium IS used in Atomic(fission) and even Hydrogen bombs (fusion) for that matter, the thing is, you need enriched Uranium as you might know each element has different isotopes, and in the case of uranium for nukes U-235 is needed for it fission properties (U-233 is even better in theory but it has reaction issues), the natural uranium is U-238 (with around 1% of U-235), for a nuke you'll need an enriched Uranium with 90%+ of U-235.

So no uranium can't be used for nukes like that hence the difficulty

And yes Plutonium can be found in nuclear reactor, as when some of the U-238 acquires a neutron during the fission process it's becomes U-239 which decays to Pu-239, and Plutonium is even better than Uranium in the aspect that the critical mass needed for an A bomb is way lower than the one needed with Uranium, but again the amount of Plutonium needed is in dozens of kgs, and you need over 94% of Pu-239 (which is the highly fissile isotopes of Pu)

As for China, they have no problem producing either, and they already have a good stock of Hydrogen bombs (Fission-fusion) and A-bombs (Fission)
Slingshot

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:35:42 AM

The Grand Chessboard:
===============

The Grand Prize is Russia's vast amounts of Natural Resources and precious minerals.

Thus the western rulers must destabilize and dethrone Russia's World Class, Strong-Arm,
Authoritarian Leader (Putin) to gain control of that bounty of resources.

So yes, nothing is off the table, of either side.

It's pure insanity driven by the demand to control ALL the worlds dwindling natural resources
and plunder them of course too.

Full Spectrum Dominance of the Entire World is in play today.

N-Day may be extremely close at hand.
oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:17:42 PM

This is just Putin trying to put the frighteners on the Americans, he is always making some kind of threat and never fulfills the threat so in the end the Americans are going to just take his actions as bluffing. I will be very surprised if he does attempt or even succeed in boming America.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:30:08 PM

This is just Putin trying to put the frighteners on the Americans, he is always making some kind of threat and never fulfills the threat so in the end the Americans are going to just take his actions as bluffing. I will be very surprised if he does attempt or even succeed in boming America.

No, that's American Main Stream Media, frightening Americans with Putin, all the while preparing Bill 2277, which will open op for US invasion of Russia, using the previously-mentioned "fright" as a pretext..

byt411

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:46:14 PM

Uranium IS used in Atomic(fission) and even Hydrogen bombs (fusion) for that matter, the thing is, you need enriched Uranium as you might know each element has different isotopes, and in the case of uranium for nukes U-235 is needed for it fission properties (U-233 is even better in theory but it has reaction issues), the natural uranium is U-238 (with around 1% of U-235), for a nuke you'll need an enriched Uranium with 90%+ of U-235.

So no uranium can't be used for nukes like that hence the difficulty

And yes Plutonium can be found in nuclear reactor, as when some of the U-238 acquires a neutron during the fission process it's becomes U-239 which decays to Pu-239, and Plutonium is even better than Uranium in the aspect that the critical mass needed for an A bomb is way lower than the one needed with Uranium, but again the amount of Plutonium needed is in dozens of kgs, and you need over 94% of Pu-239 (which is the highly fissile isotopes of Pu)

As for China, they have no problem producing either, and they already have a good stock of Hydrogen bombs (Fission-fusion) and A-bombs (Fission)

As far as I know, that is correct, and it is what I assumed. Japan also (I suspect) have a ton of enriched Plutonium, acquired from its many nuclear power plants. Also, if we can get enough Uranium for Reactors, wouldn't it be a lot more than enough for bombs too?

No, that's American Main Stream Media, frightening Americans with Putin, all the while preparing Bill 2277, which will open op for US invasion of Russia, using the previously-mentioned "fright" as a pretext..

That is correct, please don't just believe what the media tells you. Use your own common sense and logic to work it out too.

Guys, I have another hypothesis: If China and Japan/US fight, Russia won't do anything. If China starts to lose, Russia will also invade China, and if US/Japan start to lose, Russia will help China.
That should be it.
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Also, I don't think Americans at large should be too worried in case the West start its customary invasion of Russia. Judging by how Washington played and is still playing Ukraine and the nationalistic card in its western territories, I'd say Washington studied Napoleon pretty well. If an invasion occurs, it'll be Poles and the Baltics that'll get sent as the first line of cannon fodder, with the rest of Europe following. Americans will be watching the fireworks from across the ocean, having only a minimum token presence in the invasion forces.

kuroman

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

As far as I know, that is correct, and it is what I assumed. Japan also (I suspect) have a ton of enriched Plutonium, acquired from its many nuclear power plants. Also, if we can get enough Uranium for Reactors, wouldn't it be a lot more than enough for bombs too?

There are two huge problem with Plutonium acquired from energy nuclear reactors, one is that it is bound to other elements, and two you'll have not only Pu 239 but also 238 240 and 241, and that Pu-240 is highly fissile and would simply cause a bomb to pre-detonate and fizzle.

Also Japans Nuclear waste and circuit is controlled by the IAEA like in any other country, that doesn't mean that Japan cannot built a nuclear bomb within a couple of year, but that would against the non proliferation agreement and also the peace treaty they signed with the US. It's almost impossible for any country to acquire nuclear weapons, unless the country is willing to pay the price as North Korea
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:04:42 PM

Yes. They are hiding their nukes in underground tunnels. More than 3,000 nukes are similarly hidden in China.

China 'hiding up to 3,000 nuclear warheads in secret tunnels'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8927580/China-hiding-up-to-3000-nuclear-warheads-in-secret-tunnels.html

But their missiles are not as good as the Russian / American ones and they don't have advanced submarines which are capable of launching SLBMs.
kuroman

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

Yes. They are hiding their nukes in underground tunnels. More than 3,000 nukes are similarly hidden in China.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8927580/China-hiding-up-to-3000-nuclear-warheads-in-secret-tunnels.html

But their missiles are not as good as the Russian / American ones and they don't have advanced submarines which are capable of launching SLBMs.

That would be an understatement saying their missiles are not as good, the easy way to figure out if a country has the capability for precise ICBM attacks is by looking at their space program and chinese can be proud about their space program and things they've achived in such a short laps of time.

Where Russia I feel have an edge might be in their SAM systems, but the US also spreading their wall system which we don't know about much
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:28:45 PM

crazy times. US and EU are creeping into russian territory and media says, that its the fault of russia.

history repeats itself.

botany
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:10:55 AM

crazy times. US and EU are creeping into russian territory and media says, that its the fault of russia.

history repeats itself.

The shooting down of the Malaysian airplane didn't help Russia's cause.
byt411

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:27:16 AM

There are two huge problem with Plutonium acquired from energy nuclear reactors, one is that it is bound to other elements, and two you'll have not only Pu 239 but also 238 240 and 241, and that Pu-240 is highly fissile and would simply cause a bomb to pre-detonate and fizzle.

Also Japans Nuclear waste and circuit is controlled by the IAEA like in any other country, that doesn't mean that Japan cannot built a nuclear bomb within a couple of year, but that would against the non proliferation agreement and also the peace treaty they signed with the US. It's almost impossible for any country to acquire nuclear weapons, unless the country is willing to pay the price as North Korea

OK, can you answer the part about the Uranium then? Also, in times of war, who the heck cares about agreements? Things can be done in secret.

history repeats itself.

It's Afghanistan all over again, but in Russia.

Mobius

Activity: 988

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:00:24 AM

I would not be surprised if most countries that have nuclear weapons have many more nukes then they publicly admit and what they agreed to. I don't think this is something unique to china.
byt411

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:09:50 AM

I would not be surprised if most countries that have nuclear weapons have many more nukes then they publicly admit and what they agreed to. I don't think this is something unique to china.

I don't even know why we are building nukes, it's so retarded. No one will use them, since we know that if one is launched, a retaliation nuke from the enemy will follow, and we shall destroy the earth with nuclear warfare. They're just built to threaten and scare people, but if there is some error, or an idiot launches them, the world is finished.
REDoctober

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:20:06 AM

In my honest opinion, the only BOMB Russia will drop,

will be a BROWN one in their adult diapers.

With all the onions, garlic and cabbage in their diet, I want ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with that. Angry
wenben

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:35:11 AM

The Grand Chessboard:
===============

The Grand Prize is Russia's vast amounts of Natural Resources and precious minerals.

Thus the western rulers must destabilize and dethrone Russia's World Class, Strong-Arm,
Authoritarian Leader (Putin) to gain control of that bounty of resources.

So yes, nothing is off the table, of either side.

It's pure insanity driven by the demand to control ALL the worlds dwindling natural resources
and plunder them of course too.

Full Spectrum Dominance of the Entire World is in play today.

N-Day may be extremely close at hand.

One of the most probable explanation.
cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:47:32 AM

Countries like Israel should also be encouraged to to disclose their number of nuclear weapons, aswell as signing up for the NPT. No doubt most countries overestimate their number of nukes, partly because its become a global dick waving contest.
byt411

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:37:56 AM

With all the onions, garlic and cabbage in their diet, I want ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with that. Angry

Seriously, all of those things are my favorite foods. Onions and garlic and lemons make food taste so much better. When I smell garlic, i get hungry lol.
-.- Don't insult me.

Countries like Israel should also be encouraged to to disclose their number of nuclear weapons, aswell as signing up for the NPT. No doubt most countries overestimate their number of nukes, partly because its become a global dick waving contest.

Bah, they can simply make up a number, and release photoshopped images of them. Done, no proof needed, just a big fake dick, lol.
Steigerz

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:45:51 PM

Duh, we've been doing that for ages, maybe since the internet existed. Damage isn't really that major, unless you can cripple an entire country's computers, but you can probably do that by firing an EMP from space.

EMP from space possibly. I know this is off topic but i think things will heat up when we start sending armies into space Smiley
kuroman

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:46:28 PM

OK, can you answer the part about the Uranium then? Also, in times of war, who the heck cares about agreements? Things can be done in secret.

Didn't I do in previous post? Yes Japan gets it's Uranium from other countries such as France (Areva), while the Uranium ore is produced in countries such as Kazakhestan or Niger, the countries that does the enrichment necessary for it to be useful in nuclear power plants are France, Germany, Netherlands, UK, USA, and Russia with France being the leader in this domain to my knowledge. Japan gets it's Uranium from these countries, and the whole circuit from production to delivery is controlled as enriched Uranium is no joke. Usually it's 5% enrichement for Commercial Uranium, and the maximum allowed with AIAE is 20% for medical use
zeeshan98210

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:58:35 PM

Don't be so sure, they have the most powerful nuclear bomb and the most powerful non nuclear bomb. If this explodes near you at least you will feel no pain you will only see a flash of light and your offline.
iluvpie60

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:39:23 PM

THis happens on a regular basis. all countries do this to eachother, for example iran sent a warship towards the united states recently. it is training exercise and a type of reconnaissance that they do. i wouldnt worry about it if they ever got into our air space they would just get shot down before they could do anything. the fighter jets that are sent up to intercept them are capable of blowing a bomb out of the sky or shooting down a rocket.
REDoctober

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:49:25 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 02:15:52 AM by REDoctober

Don't be so sure, they have the most powerful nuclear bomb and the most powerful non nuclear bomb. If this explodes near you at least you will feel no pain you will only see a flash of light and your offline.

The launch of a russian nuke will have less impact on us than a WET FART.

A simple "courtesy wipe" will clean up the matter. Russia, on the other hand, will STILL be glowing with radiation

1000 years after we put the fucken KIBOSH on them.

Our WET FART vs their UNCONTROLLABLE DIARRHEA.

The choice is obvious, unless you are one who prefers liquid stools.

Personally, I'm in the middle. Sometimes, the rain MUST fall!
byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:42:10 AM

Didn't I do in previous post? Yes Japan gets it's Uranium from other countries such as France (Areva), while the Uranium ore is produced in countries such as Kazakhestan or Niger, the countries that does the enrichment necessary for it to be useful in nuclear power plants are France, Germany, Netherlands, UK, USA, and Russia with France being the leader in this domain to my knowledge. Japan gets it's Uranium from these countries, and the whole circuit from production to delivery is controlled as enriched Uranium is no joke. Usually it's 5% enrichement for Commercial Uranium, and the maximum allowed with AIAE is 20% for medical use

Can't they still further enrich it once they are delivered to japan?
Also, what medical applications does Uranium have?
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:00:37 AM

THis happens on a regular basis. all countries do this to eachother, for example iran sent a warship towards the united states recently. it is training exercise and a type of reconnaissance that they do. i wouldnt worry about it if they ever got into our air space they would just get shot down before they could do anything. the fighter jets that are sent up to intercept them are capable of blowing a bomb out of the sky or shooting down a rocket.

Yes, it does happen all the time. US military aircraft have a habit of flying right up to or into Russian airspace in the Pacific. A Russian submarine office told that US war planes usually circle the subs that get up at a very low altitude in a very aggressive manner sometimes simulating bombing runs. One of the most massive invasions was on the 1st of September 1983, when US violated Soviet airspace with a plethora of airplanes, which ensued in a 3-hour long air battle over Sakhalin. It took a destruction of KAL-007 near Japan to divert the attention and to avoid a full-scale war.

cryptasm
Legendary

Activity: 997
Merit: 1002

Gamdom.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 08:56:26 AM

Bah, they can simply make up a number, and release photoshopped images of them. Done, no proof needed, just a big fake dick, lol.

lol, at least Israel can make decent photoshop propaganda compared to the shoddy attempts by Iran and North Korea:

NK:

Iran (top pic is a stock photo Smiley):
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:42:58 PM

Israel will not allow any outsider to inspect their nuke stockpile. Not even the Americans will be permitted anywhere near the nukes (although they had bought these weapons from the US). But at the same time, they have no issues in asking DPRK and Iran to get their nukes inspected by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
byt411

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:47:48 PM

Israel will not allow any outsider to inspect their nuke stockpile. Not even the Americans will be permitted anywhere near the nukes (although they had bought these weapons from the US). But at the same time, they have no issues in asking DPRK and Iran to get their nukes inspected by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).

Normal. They want to know the stockpiles of their enemies, but they don't want others to know theirs. That's what people do, it's human nature.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:49:06 PM

This is a strategic and financial decision. There are a lot of double standards in foreign policies, for example, "Weapons of mass destruction" case in Iraq.

kuroman

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:01:24 PM

Can't they still further enrich it once they are delivered to japan?
Also, what medical applications does Uranium have?

No they can't, for the simple reason, that you need a huge amount of uranium to get a certain amount of enrished one, not to mention the Nuclear reactor fulls has many other components additive, that makes it really hard to get weapon grade uranium

As for medical uses, Radioactive Isotopes are used in several domains in medicine especially, when it comes to ones related to radiations such diagnose machines, X-ray, MRI ..ect or threatement, I think there is a whole domain around this called Nuclear medicine
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:43:21 PM

No they can't, for the simple reason, that you need a huge amount of uranium to get a certain amount of enrished one, not to mention the Nuclear reactor fulls has many other components additive, that makes it really hard to get weapon grade uranium

Some 50 kg to 55 kg of U235 is needed to create a nuclear bomb. That is, if the enrichment ratio is 5%, you need more than a tonne of Uranium to build a nuclear bomb. Extremely difficult, if not impossible to obtain that much material.
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:07:23 PM

Getting the plutonium necessary to construct a nuke is *much* easier to get than uranium.  Building the nuke, however, is insanely complicated.

Access to uranium = very hard; construction = very easy
Access to plutonium = fairly easy; construction = insanely hard
moonlight14

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 04:20:08 PM

That certainly will not happen. because of how the earth will be destroyed
blablahblah

Activity: 775

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:11:37 PM

Getting the plutonium necessary to construct a nuke is *much* easier to get than uranium.  Building the nuke, however, is insanely complicated.

Hmm, I would say that access to plutonium is also insanely hard, as it implies that you already have a local nuclear reactor and reprocessing facilities.

The hard part about getting uranium is probably just the logistics of disguising your mining operation as a desalination plant, or some other type of metal mine. And then exporting the semi-manufactured product to a reputable-sounding customer.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:26:13 PM

history repeats itself.

Exactly, and I thought on the Bitcoin forum it would be 100% informed people.
How sad to see so many brainwashed (and hung ho) idiots strutting about this thread.
moonlight15

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:08:29 PM

That never happened
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:07:50 PM

What else would you expect? Don't you want to know if Iran or North Korea have nukes?

Israel is no enemy.
PolarBear

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:45:06 AM

I don't think that will happen. It would be suicide for Russia. Putin is just acting like Kim Jong-il, he's full of false treats, he is trying to see if someone will fall for his lies.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:29:53 AM

Putin is just acting like Kim Jong-il, he's full of false treats, he is trying to see if someone will fall for his lies.
Sorry but I can't stop laugh, so much conclusions from just one minor event.  Grin Grin

It seems that you have given too much importance for such kind of planned flights. In case if you didn't notice, each side does this since 1960s.
crocko

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:40:13 AM

Putin is just acting like Kim Jong-il, he's full of false treats, he is trying to see if someone will fall for his lies.
Sorry but I can't stop laugh, so much conclusions from just one minor event.  Grin Grin

It seems that you have given too much importance for such kind of planned flights. In case if you didn't notice, each side does this since 1960s.

Let's give some credit to Putin: at least he know judo  Grin

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:40:38 AM

Russia will get raped by the US. US has the strongest Navy in the world, Russia's airforce is a joke, and US has twice the amount of Tanks.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
DarkForces

Activity: 138

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:11:56 AM

Russia will get raped by the US. US has the strongest Navy in the world, Russia's airforce is a joke, and US has twice the amount of Tanks.

I have to agree. We'd literally mop the floor with their ASS.

I shot Reagan- I shot the Pope.
I shot the Devil- there ain't NO HOPE!
Timetwister
Legendary

Activity: 1199
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:46:17 PM

Why would they attack the US? What do they win from that? Don't get paranoid.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 07:07:36 PM

What did I tell you  Grin

Vladimir Putin Threatens World War 3, Says Russia Could Invade Europe Within Two Days                 
Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/#qXYRKL6i7DlYj1HR.99

http://www.inquisitr.com/1484957/vladimir-putin-threatens-world-war-3-says-russia-could-invade-europe-within-two-days/

Fallow me on Twitter  ~ Please donate for a cup of Coffee 1KtqBcK7dVPjFugCcCM7G2MGzTZaQH1FTQ Smiley
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2014, 01:01:37 PM

And, as usual, his statement was twisted.  Roll Eyes Grin

That was a response to all the US/EU/Ukrainian BS about Russia having invaded Ukraine. He basically said that if Russia intended to invade anyone, you'd know it pretty quickly.

In a typical twist, the Western MSM presented as an accomplished and final intention.

samaricanin

Activity: 697

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 02:04:34 PM

and US has twice the amount of Tanks

http://www.globalfirepower.com/armor-tanks-total.asp

Sunderland

Activity: 1267
Merit: 375

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 04:45:14 PM

its not that easy as we speak to hit that " RED BUTTON "
because that red button mean doomsday .... and no one win from this chaos.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
the joint
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2014, 05:25:27 PM

Hmm, I would say that access to plutonium is also insanely hard, as it implies that you already have a local nuclear reactor and reprocessing facilities.

The hard part about getting uranium is probably just the logistics of disguising your mining operation as a desalination plant, or some other type of metal mine. And then exporting the semi-manufactured product to a reputable-sounding customer.

It'd be much cheaper just to buy the plutonium from someone else, which is why it's much easier to obtain.  A few million USD ought to cover it.  Good luck building the bomb, though.  The equipment needed to do so is ludicrous (because, in order for the chain reaction to occur, you essentially need a critical mass of plutonium to implode in on itself simultaneously with a margin of error as small as several billionths/trillionths of a second.  Achieving the precision necessary for the bomb to work at all is insanely difficult.

Uranium enrichment is an unbelievably expensive, energy-intensive process that is simply above and beyond the capacities of most any organization or government.  Even with $billions at your disposal, good luck getting some.  However, once you have some, you can probably assemble a nuke in your garage in less than a day with materials you can purchase at your local hardware store.
LittleD (OP)

StayFocus and LIVE

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:53:47 PM

bump

DhaniBoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 08:45:35 AM

why everything has to be solved by a bomb, or a war, if it can be addressed through a system of diplomacy, in order to avoid many of the victims, children and women, maybe we should learn from history, how the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the impact of the bomb the atoms can still be felt to this day, then we ought to learn from history, hopefully history can make us aware of the impact of nuclear ...  Embarrassed

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 09:50:21 AM

They just patrolling or pilots training.
I bet they not carring any nukes on board.

patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:58:45 PM

When both sides have nuclear weapons, I don't think it is that easy. No one would win in the end. : /
But I don't think Russia is getting ready to attack the US. This is all just propaganda again.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: