Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:34:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is getting ready to bomb the USA :(  (Read 10700 times)
REDoctober

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:56:19 AM

The only thing Russia will bomb is its own economy.

Putin doesn't cares about the Russian economy. On the other hand what will happen to the European / American economies once crude hits $250 a barrel? And from where the EU will get half of its natural gas?

I pray to God oil goes to $250 a barrel. I am so heavily invested in fuel cells that i am starting to feel scared.

Higher oil prices will bring on the hydrogen economy faster. Ironically, most of

the hydrogen will come from oil anyway, but the energy return will be more,

and the pollution massively reduced. FUCK the American economy. As someone who has traded stock and

securites his whole life, it is generally a fucking scam, more precisely a complex pyramid scheme which self supports itself 99.99% of the time.

watch out for that .01%  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Kondratiev   <<<<my favorite Russian economist.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:02:19 AM

People poke fun at me for living relatively close to Detroit, but I'll literally be having the last laugh when the bombs fall and Russian military intelligence decides nuking Detroit would be a net gain for the US. Cheesy
REDoctober

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:09:53 AM

I once saw a map of soviet/chinese missile targets in the US by city.

Every major city has at LEAST 100 nukes targeted towards it, some up to 300.

An intersection near me had a missile targeted for it, because it was a "transportation hub".

What mattered was: command hub, transportation/comm hub, military hub, infrastructure.

We will all die if nukes fly.

Then- IT WILL BE THE RISE OF THE APES!!!!!!

i for one would like to greet our future ape overlords...... Wink
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:12:54 AM

An intersection near me had a missile targeted for it, because it was a "transportation hub".

What mattered was: command hub, transportation/comm hub, military hub, infrastructure.

Yeah, but
REDoctober

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:15:50 AM

Yeah, but
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/b/bb/US_and_USSR_nuclear_stockpiles.svg/583px-US_and_USSR_nuclear_stockpiles.svg.png

Don't you believe it. and yer leavin' the screaming Chinese out of it.
poisenrang

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:48:14 AM

hope no ww3.

same man:(

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:16:55 PM

Don't you believe it. and yer leavin' the screaming Chinese out of it.

You are overestimating the Chinese. The Chinese Armed Forces might rank #4 or #5 in the world, but as far as the nukes are concerned, they are far behind the superpowers. The reasons are:

1. Not enough high-grade Uranium
2. Technology is not advanced
3. ICBMs are not very capable.
doggieTattoo

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:27:33 PM

Yeah, but

Regardless of who has more Nukes, either country would be stupid to try to attack the other directly with conventional warfare as it could easily escalate to the mass nuclear war. If one were to nuke the other then we can more or less say goodbye to earth as we know it.

TIDEX ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ TIDEX
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
NEW EXCHANGE   ZERO FEES
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 06:49:22 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 02:21:09 AM by Watoshi-Dimobuto

Yeah, but

Regardless of who has more Nukes, either country would be stupid to try to attack the other directly with conventional warfare as it could easily escalate to the mass nuclear war. If one were to nuke the other then we can more or less say goodbye to earth as we know it.

Even a regional nuclear war can affect the world. Detonating  100 - 300 nuclear warheads can cause a mini ice age.  The dust will be enough to block the sun for weeks to months.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:27:11 PM

Don't forget radioactive fall-out. Even after a relatively small Chernobyl disaster, there are areas in Russia and France that I know of that had radiological epidemics of cancer, with families losing several of their members to the disease.

Nukes = suicide.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:33:05 PM

Don't forget radioactive fall-out. Even after a relatively small Chernobyl disaster, there are areas in Russia and France that I know of that had radiological epidemics of cancer, with families losing several of their members to the disease.
Don't make me laugh, please. There is nothing to compare between destruction of Xenon & Iodine poisoned nuclear reactor core and nuclear explosion. Even if all nukes in the world will be detonated at the same time it will be nothing in comparison with chernobyl incident in terms of radioactive contamination. You've seen too much stupid holywood movies.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:35:49 PM

Are you trying to say that nuclear contamination from a nuclear bomb or, say 10x of those is not comparable in health consequences to the radiation emitted from a nucler power plant disaster? I find it hard to believe.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:36:28 PM

Are you trying to say that nuclear contamination from a nuclear bomb or, say 10x of those is not comparable in health consequences to the radiation emitted from a nucler power plant disaster?
Exactly.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 07:44:36 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 07:58:28 PM by Balthazar

I find it hard to believe.
It's easy to believe if you compare numbers... A few nanoseconds of nuclear explosion is nothing in comparison with nuclear reactor core. Nuclear reactor core is constantly irradiated by neutron flow, which has extreme density. It produces extreme amounts of radioactive isotopes of iodine, xenon, cobalt, iron, sulfur, magnesium, sodium, strontium, cesium,  etc... The most of first chernobyl victims were hospitalized because of chemical burns caused by radioactive iodine.

All these processes won't happen during the time of nuclear explosion because it's too short.
TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:46:28 PM

lolz  Cheesy That was a good one!

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
chopstick
Legendary

Activity: 992
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:04:03 PM

We are, unfortunately, the closest to WW3 that we've ever been.

Nonsense.  Ever heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis?  We came very close to WW3 there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_missile_crisis

The crisis is generally regarded as the moment in which the Cold War came closest to turning into a nuclear conflict

I meant since the previous Cold War.

Let me rephrase myself,

We are the closest to WW3 that we have ever been since the first Cold War.

There is no denying that the current crisis in Ukraine is very dangerous, and depending on how things go, it could escalate very quickly.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:27:20 PM

Are you trying to say that nuclear contamination from a nuclear bomb or, say 10x of those is not comparable in health consequences to the radiation emitted from a nucler power plant disaster? I find it hard to believe.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were rebuild in less than 5 years after the bombing and people are living there with quite  high life expectancy.

Cernobil on the other side will  not be completely safe for human life for 1000 years or more.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 08:35:33 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 12:59:35 AM by Balthazar

That's not quite right too, because the most of restricted zone is already safe for a long time. Radiation background is quite high but it's not a problem... There are many places in the world with much higher level of natural radiation background.

But 10km zone is not safe due to presence of so called "hot particles"... This particles are very small pieces of irradiated construction materials and other parts of destroyed reactor core, which are able to cause cancer in case if got into the body with water, food or air. That's why it's strictly prohibited to eat anything in the 10km zone and why it's recommended to wear dust masks there.
Watoshi-Dimobuto

Activity: 840
Merit: 524

Yes!

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:03:50 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 02:20:19 AM by Watoshi-Dimobuto

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were rebuild in less than 5 years after the bombing and people are living there with quite  high life expectancy.

Cernobil on the other side will  not be completely safe for human life for 1000 years or more.

The nagasaki and hiroshima nuclear bombs are design to explode at above 5000 feet to maximize civilian casualties and to minimize radiation fallout. Radiation fallout is literaly a soil come in direct contact with the nuclear explosion.

Nathonas

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Knowledge is Power

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2014, 04:28:59 AM

Nothing to see here, just typical political posturing. Even Kim Jong-un isn't dumb enough to use nukes on someone.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: