Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:19:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia is getting ready to bomb the USA :(  (Read 10693 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:07:51 PM

A full scale war between China and US is not going to happen, as it is the case with Russia, it's even worse with China because both sides will hurt on a large scale economically

I have to agree with you. A China vs US war is just not viable. It will be economically devastating for both the nations. China is one of the biggest holders of the US treasury bonds and US depends on China for a large part of its imports. So unless China is going to invade Japan or South Korea, there is no chance of a US vs China war.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:24:29 PM

If countries that are against China, such as USA, Vietnam, Japan, Philippines and many others declare war on China at the same time, they can't really do much. All they can do is ask for help from Russia and North Korea, and escalate it into a WW3, but China will get bombarded anyway.

In case of a China vs US war, Russia is going to remain neutral. At the most, they might announce some token sanctions against the Americans. Every single one of China's neighbors are concerned about the growing military might of China. Russia is no exception.

Russia is also "neutral" in the Ukranian conflict. I think that would also be the case if that were to happen in US vs China.
Also, everyone is concerned except for Kim Jong Un, who is a crazy pig that has no idea what he's doing. And he would side with China.

I doubt he is a crazy pig that doesn't know what he is doing (as he is portrayed by our medias), in fact what he is doing is pretty rational from a political stand point, hence the only reason why he and his group is in power is because of strong nationalism in the country under the threat of a war with the west and the S.Korea, that's why from time to time you see those kind of baseless acclamations as if he is standing against the US, while in fact N.Korea doesn't stand a chance the real concern with N.Korea is that they could potentially harm S.Korea and maybe Japan.

A full scale war between China and US is not going to happen, as it is the case with Russia, it's even worse with China because both sides will hurt on a large scale economically

Yup, claiming that he invented hamburgers is a pretty rational thing. Their country is powered by brainwashing, btw.

I have to agree with you. A China vs US war is just not viable. It will be economically devastating for both the nations. China is one of the biggest holders of the US treasury bonds and US depends on China for a large part of its imports. So unless China is going to invade Japan or South Korea, there is no chance of a US vs China war.

US won't fight directly, but will supply Japan and Vietnam and others with troops, weapons, and that kind of stuff. No difference.
kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:42:14 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 06:32:39 PM by kuroman

Yup, claiming that he invented hamburgers is a pretty rational thing. Their country is powered by brainwashing, btw.
There is no reference to him claiming so, and here is the article from where that information came with the correct wording http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2611998/Bizarre-lifestyle-North-Korean-women-convinced-burgers-local-treat-Lady-Gaga-MAN.html

I think what happened there is that as usual with every propaganda and telling half truths,one of his ministries or whatever it is probably introduced hamburger shops in recent year, and since anything is related to glorious leader, hamburgers weren't safe from it

Like I said before, his action are logical from a political stand point he is spreading propaganda to stay and keep his regime in control, like we do in the west to be honest, only here it happens on a much more sophiticated way thanks or because of globalisation and easy access to information
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:10:53 PM

US won't fight directly, but will supply Japan and Vietnam and others with troops, weapons, and that kind of stuff. No difference.

Hmmm... that is somewhat possible. But if they want to defeat China for sure, then a grand alliance should be formed. All anti-China nations should become part of this alliance. I mean countries such as Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, India (?), Taiwan, and Malaysia (?).

In addition to this, they should create a fifth column within China, comprised of the pro-Democracy individuals and organizations. These people can be used for sabotage and ambushes.

Also, Japan.etc should bribe Russia and make sure that no supply of arms and ammunition are transported to China from Russia. (This is very important, because in normal scenario, Russia will look forward to profit from the war, by selling supplies to both the sides at inflated prices).

And most importantly, all the ICBMs of China should be destroyed in sudden attacks. Else, there is a possibility of the Chinese launching at least some of its 3,000+ nukes towards Tokyo and Seoul.
byt411

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:37:04 AM

Hmmm... that is somewhat possible. But if they want to defeat China for sure, then a grand alliance should be formed. All anti-China nations should become part of this alliance. I mean countries such as Japan, South Korea, Vietnam, Philippines, India (?), Taiwan, and Malaysia (?).

In addition to this, they should create a fifth column within China, comprised of the pro-Democracy individuals and organizations. These people can be used for sabotage and ambushes.

Also, Japan.etc should bribe Russia and make sure that no supply of arms and ammunition are transported to China from Russia. (This is very important, because in normal scenario, Russia will look forward to profit from the war, by selling supplies to both the sides at inflated prices).

And most importantly, all the ICBMs of China should be destroyed in sudden attacks. Else, there is a possibility of the Chinese launching at least some of its 3,000+ nukes towards Tokyo and Seoul.

I thought ICBMs were Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, and I thought they would be launched to countries in other continents, such as NATO countries.

Russia won't be bribed that easily, after all, they still sort of support China due to their communist background and dictatorship ideas. If the anti-China countries create an alliance, it would become too noticeable, and the war must be done in a way so that the US isn't involved at all, while they are at the back plotting stuff (like Ukraine right now).

Also, I just thought of something. Russia doesn't have to stop selling Natural Gas to European countries, they can just void the contract, pay the compensation, and then propose a new contract with ridiculous prices for the Natural Gas. Europe has 2 choices: Take it or leave it. If they leave it, they'll have to find a way of generating electricity without the Natural Gas supply from Russia, with infrastructures to be built instantly. Not really possible. So they will be forced to pay ridiculous gas fees.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:21:27 AM

I thought ICBMs were Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles, and I thought they would be launched to countries in other continents, such as NATO countries.
RF don't need a ballistic missiles if they woulkd decide to turn the most of NATO countries into the dust. There are enougn non-ballistic missiles like Iskander-M for that.
wenben

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:12:53 AM

This is just gorilla pound its own chest posture. Every rational person know a war between Russia and US will be the end of human civilization.
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:15:01 AM

3000 nukes...lols. Why not 100 millions?
They don't even have enough plutonium to build more than 300 and you come up with those 90's fear posts?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Steigerz

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:13:32 AM

I don't think the next war will be Chemical or even Nuclear.

The age Cyberwarfare is upon us Smiley
byt411

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:26:03 AM

I don't think the next war will be Chemical or even Nuclear.

The age Cyberwarfare is upon us Smiley

Duh, we've been doing that for ages, maybe since the internet existed. Damage isn't really that major, unless you can cripple an entire country's computers, but you can probably do that by firing an EMP from space.

This is just gorilla pound its own chest posture. Every rational person know a war between Russia and US will be the end of human civilization.

Since when were our world leaders rational?

3000 nukes...lols. Why not 100 millions?
They don't even have enough plutonium to build more than 300 and you come up with those 90's fear posts?

Can't Uranium be used for Nukes? I have no idea about weapons, but I think Plutonium is sometimes found as a result of Uranium refining and fission, and that it is more powerful than uranium, but can't Uranium simply be used for nukes?
kuroman

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:04:24 AM

Can't Uranium be used for Nukes? I have no idea about weapons, but I think Plutonium is sometimes found as a result of Uranium refining and fission, and that it is more powerful than uranium, but can't Uranium simply be used for nukes?

Uranium IS used in Atomic(fission) and even Hydrogen bombs (fusion) for that matter, the thing is, you need enriched Uranium as you might know each element has different isotopes, and in the case of uranium for nukes U-235 is needed for it fission properties (U-233 is even better in theory but it has reaction issues), the natural uranium is U-238 (with around 1% of U-235), for a nuke you'll need an enriched Uranium with 90%+ of U-235.

So no uranium can't be used for nukes like that hence the difficulty

And yes Plutonium can be found in nuclear reactor, as when some of the U-238 acquires a neutron during the fission process it's becomes U-239 which decays to Pu-239, and Plutonium is even better than Uranium in the aspect that the critical mass needed for an A bomb is way lower than the one needed with Uranium, but again the amount of Plutonium needed is in dozens of kgs, and you need over 94% of Pu-239 (which is the highly fissile isotopes of Pu)

As for China, they have no problem producing either, and they already have a good stock of Hydrogen bombs (Fission-fusion) and A-bombs (Fission)
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 10:35:42 AM

The Grand Chessboard:
===============

The Grand Prize is Russia's vast amounts of Natural Resources and precious minerals.

Thus the western rulers must destabilize and dethrone Russia's World Class, Strong-Arm,
Authoritarian Leader (Putin) to gain control of that bounty of resources.

So yes, nothing is off the table, of either side.

It's pure insanity driven by the demand to control ALL the worlds dwindling natural resources
and plunder them of course too.

Full Spectrum Dominance of the Entire World is in play today.

N-Day may be extremely close at hand.
oceans

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:17:42 PM

This is just Putin trying to put the frighteners on the Americans, he is always making some kind of threat and never fulfills the threat so in the end the Americans are going to just take his actions as bluffing. I will be very surprised if he does attempt or even succeed in boming America.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 12:30:08 PM

This is just Putin trying to put the frighteners on the Americans, he is always making some kind of threat and never fulfills the threat so in the end the Americans are going to just take his actions as bluffing. I will be very surprised if he does attempt or even succeed in boming America.

No, that's American Main Stream Media, frightening Americans with Putin, all the while preparing Bill 2277, which will open op for US invasion of Russia, using the previously-mentioned "fright" as a pretext..

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
byt411

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 12:46:14 PM

Uranium IS used in Atomic(fission) and even Hydrogen bombs (fusion) for that matter, the thing is, you need enriched Uranium as you might know each element has different isotopes, and in the case of uranium for nukes U-235 is needed for it fission properties (U-233 is even better in theory but it has reaction issues), the natural uranium is U-238 (with around 1% of U-235), for a nuke you'll need an enriched Uranium with 90%+ of U-235.

So no uranium can't be used for nukes like that hence the difficulty

And yes Plutonium can be found in nuclear reactor, as when some of the U-238 acquires a neutron during the fission process it's becomes U-239 which decays to Pu-239, and Plutonium is even better than Uranium in the aspect that the critical mass needed for an A bomb is way lower than the one needed with Uranium, but again the amount of Plutonium needed is in dozens of kgs, and you need over 94% of Pu-239 (which is the highly fissile isotopes of Pu)

As for China, they have no problem producing either, and they already have a good stock of Hydrogen bombs (Fission-fusion) and A-bombs (Fission)

As far as I know, that is correct, and it is what I assumed. Japan also (I suspect) have a ton of enriched Plutonium, acquired from its many nuclear power plants. Also, if we can get enough Uranium for Reactors, wouldn't it be a lot more than enough for bombs too?

No, that's American Main Stream Media, frightening Americans with Putin, all the while preparing Bill 2277, which will open op for US invasion of Russia, using the previously-mentioned "fright" as a pretext..

That is correct, please don't just believe what the media tells you. Use your own common sense and logic to work it out too.

Guys, I have another hypothesis: If China and Japan/US fight, Russia won't do anything. If China starts to lose, Russia will also invade China, and if US/Japan start to lose, Russia will help China.
That should be it.
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 02:28:08 PM

Also, I don't think Americans at large should be too worried in case the West start its customary invasion of Russia. Judging by how Washington played and is still playing Ukraine and the nationalistic card in its western territories, I'd say Washington studied Napoleon pretty well. If an invasion occurs, it'll be Poles and the Baltics that'll get sent as the first line of cannon fodder, with the rest of Europe following. Americans will be watching the fireworks from across the ocean, having only a minimum token presence in the invasion forces.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
kuroman

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 03:15:10 PM

As far as I know, that is correct, and it is what I assumed. Japan also (I suspect) have a ton of enriched Plutonium, acquired from its many nuclear power plants. Also, if we can get enough Uranium for Reactors, wouldn't it be a lot more than enough for bombs too?

There are two huge problem with Plutonium acquired from energy nuclear reactors, one is that it is bound to other elements, and two you'll have not only Pu 239 but also 238 240 and 241, and that Pu-240 is highly fissile and would simply cause a bomb to pre-detonate and fizzle.

Also Japans Nuclear waste and circuit is controlled by the IAEA like in any other country, that doesn't mean that Japan cannot built a nuclear bomb within a couple of year, but that would against the non proliferation agreement and also the peace treaty they signed with the US. It's almost impossible for any country to acquire nuclear weapons, unless the country is willing to pay the price as North Korea
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:04:42 PM

Yes. They are hiding their nukes in underground tunnels. More than 3,000 nukes are similarly hidden in China.

China 'hiding up to 3,000 nuclear warheads in secret tunnels'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8927580/China-hiding-up-to-3000-nuclear-warheads-in-secret-tunnels.html

But their missiles are not as good as the Russian / American ones and they don't have advanced submarines which are capable of launching SLBMs.
kuroman

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

Yes. They are hiding their nukes in underground tunnels. More than 3,000 nukes are similarly hidden in China.

China 'hiding up to 3,000 nuclear warheads in secret tunnels'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/8927580/China-hiding-up-to-3000-nuclear-warheads-in-secret-tunnels.html

But their missiles are not as good as the Russian / American ones and they don't have advanced submarines which are capable of launching SLBMs.

That would be an understatement saying their missiles are not as good, the easy way to figure out if a country has the capability for precise ICBM attacks is by looking at their space program and chinese can be proud about their space program and things they've achived in such a short laps of time.

Where Russia I feel have an edge might be in their SAM systems, but the US also spreading their wall system which we don't know about much
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2014, 10:28:45 PM

Russia isn't going to do shit with their Nuclear weapons.

crazy times. US and EU are creeping into russian territory and media says, that its the fault of russia.

history repeats itself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: