Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:43:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Key Points about the Jewish religion  (Read 4188 times)
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:47:33 PM

You are so fuckin brainwashed you think I ever read icke? I have studied this freemasonry for years, and am most certainly more educated than over 70% of them.. anything to do with money/rippin people off, killing for resources.. masonic through and fuckin through.. the badges are to DEVIDE, the uniforms to DEVIDE, the borders to DEVIDE, the religions to DEVIDE, football, well, the best idea they had to stop this insanity.. even ikes handshakes are evident in the formation of his hands.. as are Max Keiser's..

its so easy to weave all the evils of man into a global conspiracy. this is how religion is formed.

ah the world is against me... I need someone to save me from all this evil.. I need someone to blame for all these problems.....

ah its the devil.... no no its the illuminati.. no no wait.. its the masons... no no its lizard people... no wait its skull and bones... no wait its the elders of zion...

I'll give you an alternative hypothesis...

how about it is just greedy individuals who run organisations that manipulate people so they can get even more power.
greedy people with no morals who will shake hands with their enemy and sell their own family members into fiat slavery to make a quick dollar...

you don't have to be in a grand conspiracy to be a greedy SOB... that my friend is what we call human nature.

put the joint or your bottle of whisky down... and wake up to the real world.... if you had discovered a grand conspiracy you would be running for your life and looking over your shoulder every minute... just ask ed snowden... people who discover the real truth and try to reveal it are never safe. the fact that you can wake up in the morning without anything bad having happened to you in the middle of the night, the mere fact that you are here talking is proof that you have not uncovered a conspiracy.....

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 04:52:56 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 09:27:22 PM by Decksperiment

You are so fuckin brainwashed you think I ever read icke? I have studied this freemasonry for years, and am most certainly more educated than over 70% of them.. anything to do with money/rippin people off, killing for resources.. masonic through and fuckin through.. the badges are to DEVIDE, the uniforms to DEVIDE, the borders to DEVIDE, the religions to DEVIDE, football, well, the best idea they had to stop this insanity.. even ikes handshakes are evident in the formation of his hands.. as are Max Keiser's..

its so easy to weave all the evils of man into a global conspiracy. this is how religion is formed.

ah the world is against me... I need someone to save me from all this evil.. I need someone to blame for all these problems.....

ah its the devil.... no no its the illuminati.. no no wait.. its the masons... no no its lizard people... no wait its skull and bones... no wait its the elders of zion...

I'll give you an alternative hypothesis...

how about it is just greedy individuals who run organisations that manipulate people so they can get even more power.
greedy people with no morals who will shake hands with their enemy and sell their own family members into fiat slavery to make a quick dollar...

you don't have to be in a grand conspiracy to be a greedy SOB... that my friend is what we call human nature.

put the joint or your bottle of whisky down... and wake up to the real world.... if you had discovered a grand conspiracy you would be running for your life and looking over your shoulder every minute... just ask ed snowden... people who discover the real truth and try to reveal it are never safe. the fact that you can wake up in the morning without anything bad having happened to you in the middle of the night, the mere fact that you are here talking is proof that you have not uncovered a conspiracy.....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I have in no way produced anything that could be a conspiracy.. no I tell a lie, I found a conspiracy theorist.. please continue.. tell me, what does anything I have written in this thread have anything to do with conspiracy theories? I'm only pointing out the blatantly obvious that could only ever truely be attacked by none other than theorists.. like you.. and snowden for whatever reasons IS a traitor.. a coward who in times of war turned his back and ran.. after emptying someones purse of the goodies..
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:06:54 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong,

unfortunately I cannot do that.. I'm finding it extremely difficult to even comprehend what you are droning on about.
I was merely making the point that if you search hard enough for a threat that doesn't exist then you eventually begin to see it everywhere. This is how hysteria and conspiracy theories are born.

Jews and Freemasons have absolutely nothing in common.

where there some Jews that became Freemasons?... no doubt.. does it meant that jews and freemasons have some kind of secret pact?

highly unlikely... the Jewish people themselves are not a united people. Isreal was the Zionist attempt to unite all Jews in a common cause but as that cause becomes more extreme so too do the different facets of the Jewish culture become diverse.

we have Zionists becoming Peace activists. Former Zionists becoming critical of Isreals apartheid policies. we have Orthodox Jews even opposed to the very notion of a Jewish State and even the Children of Holocaust survivors denouncing Isreal's brutal oppression of the palestinians and yet none of them has spoken out about this secret Masonic Jewish Alliance?

maybe you know more about Jews than they do.. are you sure you aren't Jewish? Wink

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:14:16 PM

Religions are a very interesting subject for sure! They are memetic viruses, competing for survival, their growth medium being human consciousness.

Be careful your academic interest doesn't seed a mind virus, I've seen it happen to people I have considered objective and intelligent in the past.

The answers you need are simple:

I do not know who the Messiah is

A fictional character.

and when he/she is coming.

Chances are never, he/she being a fictional character.

When you realise that all religions are memetic viruses then you realise the form they take is due to evolution in the competition space.

The spread I think is very analogous to code war competition. Most times the endgame will be a winner takes all scenario, the winner being the sneakiest, most aggressive strain.

A loving caring religion would be crushed if it entered the global game, hence all religions that survive and grow in global game space will inevitably exhibit an "us against them" mentality leading to a "kill them" mentality, it is inevitable.
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:20:59 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong,

unfortunately I cannot do that.. I'm finding it extremely difficult to even comprehend what you are droning on about.
I was merely making the point that if you search hard enough for a threat that doesn't exist then you eventually begin to see it everywhere. This is how hysteria and conspiracy theories are born.

Jews and Freemasons have absolutely nothing in common.

where there some Jews that became Freemasons?... no doubt.. does it meant that jews and freemasons have some kind of secret pact?

highly unlikely... the Jewish people themselves are not a united people. Isreal was the Zionist attempt to unite all Jews in a common cause but as that cause becomes more extreme so too do the different facets of the Jewish culture become diverse.

we have Zionists becoming Peace activists. Former Zionists becoming critical of Isreals apartheid policies. we have Orthodox Jews even opposed to the very notion of a Jewish State and even the Children of Holocaust survivors denouncing Isreal's brutal oppression of the palestinians and yet none of them has spoken out about this secret Masonic Jewish Alliance?

maybe you know more about Jews than they do.. are you sure you aren't Jewish? Wink

Dude, thine eye that think I see is a threat is wrong. you are clearly not aware of the soldier of damascus.. you know nothing of the vault.. where was what-ever found? Masons claim hiram lost it.. hence the search.. for a word.. that same word the torah hides.. but it cannot show the pronounciation can it? Because it has no scottish accent. The 2nd solomons temple is 7 miles from where Im sitting. Why search for something if it was never lost..? Every partition of human kind is but a weakness in my eyes.. you clearly know nothing of the all soul, the fact no-one can die, and to be honest, the path to remembering the things of past lives.. you probably think I'm a cukoo..  I stand corrected.. I was not smoking, I was not drinking, and certainly lovin any meat I can get my hands on.. If all life is created equal, then pork is equally good.. By allowing you to think you could even comprehend the facts I have written of in this thread.. Israel is not the oppressor, it is a country like mine. Scotland. Of the people living in Israel I know nothing.. Did I bring the people of Israel into this? NO. Did you know If Scotland votes for independance we will still be WHITE slaves to a GERMAN queen, who married a scotsman to keep us in check? Hence we CANNOT be independant.. The reason masons dont talk? Not my problem, I found my words myself, and I have no brother.. yee haa.. Saving private ryan is really about the mothers last SOUL SUN, which is a remix of a hidden UK law in that a SOUL SON can refuse to go to war.. This was created by the queen, which one I know not.. of a sinking ship your all told of women and children first.. so whose 2nd? You? Not if you have a brother or sold your soul to think you have.. GET iT? Winston Churchil made it very clear in the 2nd ww that britain itself is a JEWISH STATE.. AKIN TO ISRAELS CRIMES.. FACT!!! They have had the fear of god placed in them.. I had mine removed using the same methods.. The difference between me and you, is you think your material actually matters.. me, I know it's a scientific fact that 99.% of them are insane to think they are ACTUALLY brothers.. the diffrence between a soldier in damascus and what you just read is the fact the soldier in damascus went there at 15 years old. Bringing us to the equation 1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9 and we cant add 0 for reasons made earlier.. this = 45 (SATURN) = CHRONOS = TIME devided by 3 = HuhHuhHuh How many big pyramids? I think you should accept I'm talking of their secrets, clearly you are neither jewish nor clued up at all.. I hope I'm not insulting you, but I think it would be great if someone came here and pointed out that, um, yup.. decks is right.. but they cant under penalty of death you moron. THIS is why they succeed at business.. and people with no brothers DONT (Unless they go with their say so..).. wakey wakey..

Ps..My chosen religion is bushido.. get over it.. cuts like a knife, sharp, n 2 the core..
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:48:51 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 09:49:38 PM by Decksperiment

Where did the TORAH come from? It came from TAROT cards. Tarot is THE oldest book on earth. It taught ORATE.. (SOUND) or ROTATION (orbits). The 72 cards represent the 72 earth year's taken for the sun to traverse's 1 degree of it's twin dark star's orbit, 2 degrees, or 144 years.. Should make those who can see,  the height of your goal. It's astronomical.. all these wars for what exactly? to mine fuckin bitcoins?

Edit: 144 years for the dark star to travel 52.000 of it's orbit, again was hidden in the cards we know of today, each with their houses.. bar one.. For the Sun always rises in his own house, Orphicius. The 13 constellation completing the circle of 370 degrees, as is reckoned by the number of the beast 666, proving god is the light of the fire we breath, the light of the life as a fire in our hearts Wink

If there is no air in space, how can the flames of the sun exist?

Take a deeeep breath while you think about it..

Fuck science..

The word they are looking for is found in every church, as the holy of hollies, 216 digits in length. In hebrew this would be the 72 names of god. I rest my case.. all religions are fighting over the same fuckin tune.

They know nothing.

Thou shalt not KILL..
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 09:25:12 PM

A Rabbi once told me that if you pick a random letter on a page of the Torah, for example, the third letter on the first paragraph of page 1, and read that third letter of paragraph 1 of every page, then it makes a new story. Is that true? That would be remarkable if that was true.

I also heard if you take your date of birth and do same with the bible, your life will be revealed.. I guess what they dont want you to know is you (we) already know everything we need to, the question is, do we need to?
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:14:02 PM

To finalise.. I'd recite that when man can fly on the air like the birds.. hence begins the warfare.. man against man brother aginst brother.. when they can control the lightning.. the earth will be shattered in two..

Only then will the dweller arise from that deep buried place.. (pissed of at us killing his home - is this deep space, or deep water or deep underground?)

Analysis.. The dweller is the all seeing eye.. (YOUR MESSIAH) he will rise from his agwanti.. a state of trance more commonly known as samadhi, some can induce this at will.. I can and do. Often.

Only then will we cower beneath him where he will deliver his edicts, and when he returns.. we will forever be known as the lords of humanity..
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:27:56 AM

god is a figment of your imagination and feeble brain
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:45:41 AM

Yeah? So what exactly is intelligent enough to create everything, and ensure there are ZERO duplicates in all it's complexities? You think maths is man made? lol
Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:22:50 PM

What evidence do you have to support that it was anything intelligent or created?
Females of every species "creates" life every day. Not all of them are intelligent, and I dont think any of them have ever created a duplicate
And if if was a intelligence behind it what created that intelligence?
I hope you wont use the old. "Nothing can come from nothing except my allmighty sky-daddy"
If he can come from nothing, all powerful and intelligent, the universe can too
zolace

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:45:51 PM

I guess I have a love-hate relationship with religion. I find it interesting philosophy-wise, but I do not agree with some of it.
I am totally fascinated and infatuated with religion.

It's like a Stephen king book...I know that shit didn't happen but DAMN it's an awesome story to read!!
That is how Orthodox Jews in general, and Orthodox Israelis in particular, refer to God.I am glad that we are both interested in religion. Religion is interesting.I do not know who the Messiah is and when he/she is coming.
have any messiahs returned in the past ?

were there any false messiahs that turned out to be cheeky rascals, maybe coming back to claim to be the son of god, then shagging a load of women while they got the chance to unload their holy seed ?
There were possible Messiah candidates. One Rabbi was seen by his followers to be the Messiah but converted to Islam under threat of death. So yes, there have been Messiah candidates who turned out to not be the Messiah.
when jesus died for a load of sinners back in the bible times, it was for general shit like sodom and gomorrah and bible wars and shit ...

... but if he came back in another resurrection for second helpings, surely this time instead of being half lashed to death and strung up for a few days torture nailed to a cross, now he would have 20th and 21st century sins to die for again, all that Hitler stuff kicking the fuck out of 6 million jews and gassing their asses, along with Stalin starving millions and Pol Pot's massacres plus what the Israelis are up to wiping out the Gazians and a load of other shit, plus now a super gay planet every other bloke getting shagged up de ass

fuck this time round jesus would need to be set upon good and proper 'Hostel' style with drills and electric saws and grinders, really cut up bad before being dragged around new york say by a few horses till most of dat flesh came off the bones, then strung up and burned whilst everyone (all the gun nuts) taking pot shots

only then would he be truly happy that he done a good job covering for all the sinning this time round ?

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
umair127 (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:46:43 PM

I was told by a Rabbi that no man can die for another man's sins. So that is why Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah.

noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:48:03 PM

I was told by a Rabbi that no man can die for another man's sins. So that is why Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah.
That rabbi seems like an idiot. Try thinking about all the exceptions to what he said.

umair127 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:49:17 PM

That rabbi seems like an idiot. Try thinking about all the exceptions to what he said.
Can you name some exceptions in the Jewish religion?

noviapriani

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 05:52:02 PM

I can name examples in life. I can't say I care enough about any religion to worry about trying to justify anything based on the drugged ramblings of bronze age barbarians.

umair127 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:10:51 PM

I can name examples in life. I can't say I care enough about any religion to worry about trying to justify anything based on the drugged ramblings of bronze age barbarians.
I'm arguing from the religious standpoint. I myself am secular. But I was arguing from the Jewish standpoint. I wasn't arguing life examples; only Jewish examples.

I personally think that it is weird that God would sacrifice himself to himself to appease his own wrath.

noviapriani

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 06:18:17 PM

I'm arguing from the religious standpoint. I myself am secular. But I was arguing from the Jewish standpoint. I wasn't arguing life examples; only Jewish examples.

I personally think that it is weird that God would sacrifice himself to himself to appease his own wrath.
First, you are heavily religious, and pretending otherwise is kind of juvenile.

Second, you made a straightforward comment you attributed to some unknown rabbi. The comment was blatantly and obviously untrue literally. I said so. The statement itself was neither religious nor secular.

Decksperiment

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:51:08 PM

What evidence do you have to support that it was anything intelligent or created?
Females of every species "creates" life every day. Not all of them are intelligent, and I dont think any of them have ever created a duplicate
And if if was a intelligence behind it what created that intelligence?
I hope you wont use the old. "Nothing can come from nothing except my allmighty sky-daddy"
If he can come from nothing, all powerful and intelligent, the universe can too

The fact life exists, and is intelligent enough to create laws that even the planets know to obey..

And your dreams Wink
Decksperiment

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 08:53:44 PM

And this, amongst a plethora of things, would link freemasonry to the Jews.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: