Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!!  (Read 23191 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
merk475

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:21:58 AM

Hey Bob,

I'm interested in giving this a shot.  Please PM me and let me know how to proceed. 
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:30:50 AM

Bob will any of the coins being pumped be long term hold material or pure crap coins? Meaning is it pump/dump and leave them for dead or leave the coin better off then when we found it?

Hi bobo418

I cant speak for picks that have not been made yet, so really I cant answer this. I'll tell you this though. Most of the coins I get behind are coins with serous innovation and great dev teams. And if you have both of those and they work together then no p&d can ever kill that.

Smiley

This is not a pump and dump group.. this is a money making group.. Why would we dump if a pick of ours if it's moving upwards based on it's own merits.

This is about picking winners.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:34:26 AM

Hey Bob,

I'm interested in giving this a shot.  Please PM me and let me know how to proceed. 

Hey Merk.

Long time no see.

Here is your deposit address: 1JAiWgYRJzkNsUdxdp5qSkWc3LCtfz12gU

Once your payment has been made I'll add you to the second post and contact you with further instructions.

coinme.info

Activity: 297

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:04:21 AM

Bob will any of the coins being pumped be long term hold material or pure crap coins? Meaning is it pump/dump and leave them for dead or leave the coin better off then when we found it?

Hi bobo418

I cant speak for picks that have not been made yet, so really I cant answer this. I'll tell you this though. Most of the coins I get behind are coins with serous innovation and great dev teams. And if you have both of those and they work together then no p&d can ever kill that.

Smiley

This is not a pump and dump group.. this is a money making group.. Why would we dump if a pick of ours if it's moving upwards based on it's own merits.

- Serious Innovation
- Great Dev Teams
- Not a pump and dump group

I'm interested. Better send me a deposit address..  Smiley
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:14:13 AM

Hi bobo418

Smiley

- Serious Innovation
- Great Dev Teams
- Not a pump and dump group

I'm interested. Better send me a deposit address..  Smiley

Welcome to the winners circle!

1E95jpEMXKyTZoJzVq5ucQXhfr5CW8TMzE

I'll contact you shortly with some info.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:14:50 AM

ok bob, lets go,, Ill take the last spot.  Grin

1C8D8A3mDZUJ2XcSKMSrQ9UeKYDyDwcYyf

There ya go!
bobo418

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:20:31 AM

Bob I just got back but wanted to join. Any chance there's one more spot?
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:26:36 AM

Bob I just got back but wanted to join. Any chance there's one more spot?

Why not. I'll leave it open till I release the picks.

1Db49waq8NYG7tB4iGpxCLw9wphwQVZB4U

Welcome.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:28:28 AM

Picks are ready, everyone please PM me when you are on and we'll get the ball rolling.

To the 2 that have not paid. Please make your payment as soon as possible or I may have to make you guys wait out till next month.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:47:59 AM

To all you guys who just made that happen..

Thank you!

Wink

You all know who you are!
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:21:16 PM

So, I just had my first taste of the Bob experience and holy shit. Basically its exactly what all the haters have been saying except bob dumps after all of us. I can't believe that I just saw what I saw. I'm still kinda buzzing from that easy ass cash I just got. I don't want to be vague but at the same time I feel so dirty that I have to tell somebody. Basically what happens is we all meet up in a chatroom and manipulation obviously takes place. Bob tells us what coins to buy, then he hits the button and we start going up once everyone is ready. Its nuts. Fuck it, I'm gunna spoil it. It was xcloud. He told us to buy in at 18000 and to exit once we doubled. I got out at 38000 even though we peaked a bit higher. I was gunna try to be a scumbag and get more, but bobs main rule is "don't get greedy". Everyone in the room profited, even the guy who showed up late. The guy who came in late didn't get double, but that was sortof on him. Every single other person there though doubled. We're talking thousands of dollars for like an hours worth of "work".

This isn't really proof cause I guess I could have photoshopped this, but here is my order history showing that I canceled all my greedy sell orders and got out at a tiny bit over 100% profit:

Take what you want from this, I personally don't want to share this with anybody else, but bob came through on his promise and deserves some positive feedback from a very happy customer. Now I and the rest of us have more BTC for the next one, and we'll just get bigger and bigger and bigger until we're some kind of collective whale. Granted I was playing with crumbs, but some guys make 5 - 10btc, one guy made 23btc.

This shit here is thoroughly good.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:23:32 PM

I worked with the xcloud team, was pretty sure it was going to be a pick. I'm interested, I'll try to catch you closer to the end of this month.

cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 02:30:14 PM

im really interested in this, keep me posted for next month
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:17:03 PM

I'll be saving up and day trading my ass off to get in next month. I was first kinda reluctant because of monthly price but came to the realization that its needed to keep the riffraff out and serious profiteers in. I look forward to following this thread and seeing more trader testimonies. What would you recommend a newbie as myself start with, money wise? Like you said earlier, I'm sick of getting burnt by whales, I started day trading on btce awhile back and slowly saw my ltc investment eat away. Pulled half my investments out and started trading alts at crypsy. I'm currently in cloak, ioc, redd, key, and again I'm seeing my investments slowly disappear.. It's frustrating and I just want to make money. I completely got greedy bought in low with cloak and thought it would go much higher but here I am with a bag wishing I got out. I don't know if I should just pull everything out and back to Btc or what. I look forward to learning any and all trader secrets from you Bob.

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
Xamda

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:08:13 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 05:29:45 PM by Xamda

So I missed the train this time... When will the next train leave? Is it too early to go down to the railway station and wait for it? Can I buy myself a ticket already?
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:29:45 PM

cut this crap man. why you asking 1btc fee?, im in the same coins as bob did ... making huge profits im making even more because bob leaves coins early.
i will set up a twitteraccount soon so you guys can follow my tradings....FOR FREE!

Joey Budds

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:30:55 PM

@Nemo, thanks for posting. It was awesome trading with you and I look forward to many other successful trades in the future.

@MystPhysX, please do check back. you'll be happy you did.

@cexylikepie, just check back in and you'll know to be ready next time

@cointang, thanks for showing your support, we look forward to having you join us for the next picks.

@xamda, Yes you can purchase your ticket now for the next train. When I get home I'll post a payment address.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:31:56 PM

cut this crap man. why you asking 1btc fee?, im in the same coins as bob did ... making huge profits im making even more because bob leaves coins early.
i will set up a twitteraccount soon so you guys can follow my tradings....FOR FREE!

Joey Budds

I'm asking it because I can, you're more then welcome to start your own thread and give away picks for free or charge. I could care less.

Good luck!
torshammer

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:29:58 PM

Just a quick note to say I was in with Bob and the crew on today's mission. In with 3 btc out with 6 btc.  Bob is a straight up guy, if you can afford the membership i definitely recommend it.
kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:40:56 PM

Another Note

I was the guy that turned up late, was my own fault sleeping in ( money doesn`t sleep Smiley ) what i saw was perfect, even getting in at the end still managed 20% no problem,
looking forward to future trades with Bob and the rest of the group everyone came together at all the rights times. All the shit that gets posted ignore Bob is straight up
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: