Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winning Altcoin Picks-Monthly Membership-Start Earning & Stop Losing NOW!!!  (Read 23185 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:35:37 AM

I had my reservations about joining due to the wildly polar sentiments regarding Bob.  I have a real passion for trading and doing it alone was just not making ends meet. I bit the bullet and decided to go in with my 3 and a bit BTC, and right from day one, he was very empathetic and was nothing but supportive. Contrary to what most people think, he is a highly intelligent person and has the best judgement I have ever seen. I've only been with him for a short time but as a trader I am already 500% better (and most importantly 500% richer!)

I am glad I made the right decision, and if I were you reading this right now feeling indecisive about joining, don't be. Stop gambling and start winning. Becoming a member is investing in your future.

The only regret you'll have is that you didn't join earlier.

Glad to have you on the team. Thanks for stopping buy and sharing your experience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:02:39 AM

I had my reservations about joining due to the wildly polar sentiments regarding Bob.  I have a real passion for trading and doing it alone was just not making ends meet. I bit the bullet and decided to go in with my 3 and a bit BTC, and right from day one, he was very empathetic and was nothing but supportive. Contrary to what most people think, he is a highly intelligent person and has the best judgement I have ever seen. I've only been with him for a short time but as a trader I am already 500% better (and most importantly 500% richer!)

I am glad I made the right decision, and if I were you reading this right now feeling indecisive about joining, don't be. Stop gambling and start winning. Becoming a member is investing in your future.

Glad to have you on the team. Thanks for stopping buy and sharing your experience.

Elaborate please
500% =

1 BTC into 5
5 BTC into 25
100 BTC into 500

Need a perspective. I gained 5000% from a few good picks. Not sure after that if I could be bothered sitting at my comp long hours trying to trade for a few BTC. But I'm curious who is the target market for the club
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:13:11 AM

Elaborate please
500% =

1 BTC into 5
5 BTC into 25
100 BTC into 500

Need a perspective. I gained 5000% from a few good picks. Not sure after that if I could be bothered sitting at my comp long hours trying to trade for a few BTC. But I'm curious who is the target market for the club

I would advise my members to not disclose how many btc they have made but I will answer your second question.

The market for our group would be people with 5-50 btc, who want to become better traders, learn the ins and outs of trading and are happy with great gains monthly.

We're not looking for 1000 btc stacked members. If you fall into that category then you may be better off teaming up with wolong or fontas.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:03:46 AM

Elaborate please
500% =

1 BTC into 5
5 BTC into 25
100 BTC into 500

I would advise my members to not disclose how many btc they have made but I will answer your second question.

The market for our group would be people with 5-50 btc, who want to become better traders, learn the ins and outs of trading and are happy with great gains monthly.

We're not looking for 1000 btc stacked members. If you fall into that category then you may be better off teaming up with wolong or fontas.

The problem with Bob is that there are no other group members. Maybe one or two close friends (who of course got free membership) but thats it.

The rest are his alt accounts he claims are group members..hence why only 1 person posted evidence on a successful trade.

See now he's saying he doesnt want his members to show how much BTC they made but before he was telling members to share succesful trades for proof.

lmao i give this scam a solid 2/10 for effort.
kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:06:45 AM

Elaborate please
500% =

1 BTC into 5
5 BTC into 25
100 BTC into 500

The problem with Bob is that there are no other group members. Maybe one or two close friends (who of course got free membership) but thats it.

The rest are his alt accounts he claims are group members..hence why only 1 person posted evidence on a successful trade.

See now he's saying he doesnt want his members to show how much BTC they made but before he was telling members to share succesful trades for proof.

lmao i give this scam a solid 2/10 for effort.

bullshit mate im in the group pm me or ask here stop being a dildo
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:15:03 AM

We've been too busy making money to talk about it. Plus, posting how much bitcoin we own probably isn't a great idea right now. How much money do you have in your bank account? We have a group of around 20 that all chat live 24/7. You can't fake that. I won't bother with screenshots. A lot of you guys are hateful bagholders and 2btc scrubs. I don't blame some of the people in our group for not wanting to poke their head out and brag about how they are stacking right now. You've been flat out wrong about all your accusations and at first it was hilarious, but now I'm kindof embarrassed for you. Especially since you're coming off as arrogant and pompus.
jesoa

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:18:39 AM

How the whole system works?Is everything clearly organised and how many times does it happen?Any proofs or screenshots or personal stories?Thanks.
nemo

Activity: 500
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:20:49 PM

How the whole system works?Is everything clearly organised and how many times does it happen?Any proofs or screenshots or personal stories?Thanks.

Everything is completely organized. We have an ingenious way of orientating ourselves with fellow team members and we work together like clockwork. The group is multinational so whatever time you sign in to our chat you've got at bare minimum of 5 or 6 other team members online with you. During scheduled moves this number is more like 15 - 20. We do two "plays" per month. Each play is a guaranteed double up. So long as you exit at your target. Holding beyond that is on you.

I don't have any screenshots that I can share with you at this moment. As for a personal story a lot of us started off with 2.5btc and ended up with between  20 and 30. And this is after a month or two. The rest have much much more than that. Besides the stacks, I've learned a new trick from each member. Everyone has that one piece of info, tactic, link, app or whatever that most others don't. This leads to a more well rounded trader. Plus, you now have 40 eyes wading through all the daily news and updates. Reporting on whatever is worth noting. I've also enjoyed chatting about past trading experiences with the others and have drawn from that pool of knowledge many times already.

It's basically a social club, crypto bootcamp, crash course and source of income all rolled into one. But most of all, I consider each member a friend who shares a common interest. I'm very glad that I got into this group.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:52:12 PM

Hi, I'd like to join this winning team.  Let me know what I have to do.

Thanks!
coinspredator

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:23:28 PM

Hi, I'd like to join this team.  Let me know what I have to do.  Cool
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:39:53 PM

I want in - when is the deadline for the next month's picks?
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:31:09 PM

Can you address why you were banned before we join?

I was banned for promoting this group in other coin threads.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:31:36 PM

I want in - when is the deadline for the next month's picks?

Membership will open in the next few days.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:32:09 PM

How much BTC min. would you say would make it worthwhile in participating in this group?

I would say anywhere between 5-10 btc is a good starting point.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:56:47 PM

********************************************************************************************************

MEMBERSHIP IS NOW OPEN FOR A LIMITED TIME.

********************************************************************************************************

AltCoin Professionals Investment Firm Presents: World’s First Multi-Group Crypto Pump Team

This team is not a get rich quick scheme.  We all work for our money. The core fundamentals of any successful group are loyalty, communication, and commitment. This is the ideology that AltCoin Professionals operates on.  When the group works together, we all succeed.

We do not choose any coin at random.  We carefully select our picks based on technical development, market research, and community involvement.  A lot of time, research, and observation goes into our decision. The core foundation for our coin selection is an active dev that answers questions, a supportive community, a well written white paper, and a future roadmap.

Remember, AltCoin Professionals is not a regular pump group, it is a once in a lifetime opportunity that rewards dedication and will truly change your life for the better.
Every coin that has been pumped so far are all still doing better today than before Bob and our group started as you can see from the pictures below. Our goal here is to make money  while helping coins get into the spotlight they deserve, leaving them better off than before we got involved. This involves social media marketing, forum presence, and spreading the word on every and all platforms.

We are always here for our members. The team is always number #1 in our eyes and when we work together, we win. We have team members from all the time zones and all over the world. That means you always have someone watching your back, watching the chart, making sure your support won't fail. This alone is priceless.

Entry fee: 6 BTC minimum: 4BTC for the coin and 2BTC for the monthly membership.
Group chat tool.
IRC chat tool.
Bitcoin Talk Shill Accounts. (Optional)
Time, patience and dedication.
Social skills.
Teamwork.
A general interest in earning truckloads of money
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:16:16 PM

So - I found this a while back - couldn't invest because I didn't have enough starter funds.  I *finally* get what I think is enough starter capital to join (minus the 1 btc fee) and you up it to 2 btc with a minimum of 4 btc investment in the coin.

I don't have $3000 JUST TO JOIN.  Essentially, this is the rich getting richer.  It's not that I doubt the success or validity of this group - I know it works.  But fuck man....$3000 just to play the game?

Hi Zing, I totally understand how you feel. But due to an extremely high demand to be part of the group and limited places I had no choice but to raise the membership fee. It's not cheap. Not even close but on the upside, you can make that all back in the first month and then some. After that its all gravy.

I hope you understand and hopefully next time I open membership you will be able to join, although if the demand keeps rising then so too will the membership fee.

PM me and maybe we can get you on a payment plan so at least you'll have a spot held even if the membership has closed.

Hope that helps.

Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:10:40 AM

Thanks, Bob.  I'd like to join.  Can you give a payment address?

Sure....

1BDX63ryucbCcHuqvadF3Lcj8pYUsaq3XB

I'll contact you with instructions shortly.
Hydra111

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:12:51 AM

Hi, Id like to join too.
Bobsurplus (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:15:23 AM

Hi, Id like to join too.

Sure, please send 2 btc to 1978Rq49k3AKjKnc65CoopHM6BmBqefgid

and I will contact you once payment has been made with more instructions.
alzheimer

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:58:48 AM

I'm in, payment address please
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: