Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TheoremCoin | X11 | POW/POS | Stealth Address | theoremcoin.com | Bittrex  (Read 43735 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Concentrend

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:38:22 PM

dedicated says nethashrate is around 106gh(changes very quick), dedicated itself has 28gh, all the other pools together add up to maybe 4 to 5gh max. That leaves around 70+gh or around 70% of the total hashrate. lol changes too quickly wont edit anymore
Would have to be a big multipool abusing their users hashpower. But then again if it pays off for them nobody will complain.

Im mining on xhash too but thinking about switching to dedicated if we dont find a block sometime soon.
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:48:16 PM

dedicated says nethashrate is around 106gh(changes very quick), dedicated itself has 28gh, all the other pools together add up to maybe 4 to 5gh max. That leaves around 70+gh or around 70% of the total hashrate. lol changes too quickly wont edit anymore
Would have to be a big multipool abusing their users hashpower. But then again if it pays off for them nobody will complain.

Im mining on xhash too but thinking about switching to dedicated if we dont find a block sometime soon.

Whatever pool(s) just started mining THEO increased the network rate tremendously so Dedicated is no longer the majority which is good but I still can't fathom how xHash hasn't found a block in almost three hours.  It makes no sense.

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:49:33 PM

Well that multipool will dump this coin on exchange and pay members only some small portion of price so this is a big abuse, never got why someone would mine on a pool like that
one example is https://hashco.ws they list some coins as MOO to hide which coin is mined
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 03:50:25 PM

Whatever pool(s) just started mining THEO increased the network rate tremendously so Dedicated is no longer the majority which is good but I still can't fathom how xHash hasn't found a block in almost three hours.  It makes no sense.
I started mining on xhash and there was no problems but suddenlly they stoped finding blocks so often, so it seems its only a bad luck
Crypt0Keeper

Activity: 150

Ad Libertas!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 03:59:01 PM

I started mining on xhash and there was no problems but suddenlly they stoped finding blocks so often, so it seems its only a bad luck

Yeah, just found one.  There was a period overnight where xHash went four hours without a block.  What to do, what to do...

--Silkcoin Reddit Moderator--
https://silknetwork.org
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:02:27 PM

Yeah, just found one.  There was a period overnight where xHash went four hours without a block.  What to do, what to do...
i moved to dedicated
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:10:07 PM

i moved to dedicated

Good move for decentralization ;-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:33:23 PM

i moved to dedicated

Why would i want to waste hash power
daeminium

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:34:45 PM

suprnova work good for my, fee 1%
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 04:41:04 PM

i moved to dedicated

you're not wastin' hash power if you are not alone at the pool and the pool as not less than, lets say 15% of the network. You'll find blocks at slower time but your payout will be accordingly higher - hash for 5 hours on dedicated, then hash for 5 hours on an other pool meeting my requirements and you'll see your payouts are the same.

sure, if you're mining alone with 20mh/s on a pool with nethash of > 10 GH/s - no chance to find a block.

but people should help decentralize the network and not all jump on the same train like in india..
wait for the next one.. its much more comfortable :-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:48:24 PM

i moved to dedicated

you're not wastin' hash power if you are not alone at the pool and the pool as not less than, lets say 15% of the network. You'll find blocks at slower time but your payout will be accordingly higher - hash for 5 hours on dedicated, then hash for 5 hours on an other pool meeting my requirements and you'll see your payouts are the same.

sure, if you're mining alone with 20mh/s on a pool with nethash of > 10 GH/s - no chance to find a block.

but people should help decentralize the network and not all jump on the same train like in india..

let me try another way
when i was on xhash i got 300THEO in 40mins or so and for the same hash and time got almost double that on dedicated as they found most of the blocks
sony87

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:49:13 PM

hahah @ocminer nailed him Smiley

You know who Wink

TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:16:31 PM

Network hash looks good to me, 30gh on dedi, bouncing between 80-140gh overall.

We did see a nethash of 250gh earlier briefly  Shocked
itsmeram

Activity: 212
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:21:23 PM

This is the problem man, see ur self and solve it soon

mining still on?

yes.   5 1/2 days of mining left.

pools says 'waiting for work to be available from pools' ?

i have tried two pools.

..I am doing GPU mining..

Suprnova is running fine for me

problem on pool status..... still not solved

what is not ok for you ? for me everything is good

ah damn i totally missed that, next time write me a short pm and i fixed it in a minute.

it is fixed now
ok now
TheoremDev (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:30:44 PM

Linux Wallet Download Links Added

Linux Wallet Download

TheoremDev (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:35:56 PM

Translations Updated

spacelab

Activity: 528

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:50:12 PM

Please stop posting giveaway addresses here or they will block the thread.

sorry i didnt know..
spacelab

Activity: 528

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 06:53:09 PM

Dev are you working on exchange? Bittrex?

We haven't talked with any exchanges as of yet.   But we will be.  Ill keep the thread updated as we get status. 

no need to cryptorush Wink   

We need a community behind this coin, some buy support if you will -- before we hit the exchanges.

Are we on reddit?
IceColdTommy

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:55:26 PM

Dev are you working on exchange? Bittrex?

We haven't talked with any exchanges as of yet.   But we will be.  Ill keep the thread updated as we get status. 

no need to cryptorush Wink   

We need a community behind this coin, some buy support if you will -- before we hit the exchanges.

Are we on reddit?
Its to fast for exchange, if it goes on one multipool will rip it and dump it
DeCrypterManiac

Activity: 550
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:58:24 PM

i moved to dedicated

let me try another way
when i was on xhash i got 300THEO in 40mins or so and for the same hash and time got almost double that on dedicated as they found most of the blocks

I've tried what ocminer said and i got the same amount before on dedicated now on suprnova, even a little tiny bit more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: