Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:44:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Delete This Thread  (Read 10112 times)
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:15:48 AM

typical everyone that doesn't confirm to your method of thought or understanding is a troll. Since I'm not buying as soon as you say buy and I'm asking questions I'm a troll. You could have given a simple no that's not possible as a response, you'll just have to trust that development is happening and left it at that. POD is a good move in gathering new investors. It isn't necessary by any means. There are plenty of coins that have thrived before pod became a thing and even currently. These coins might just be a case where pod isn't necessary and developments actually happen without applying for it. If you can't do it you can't do it. It's funny  because I called both of them honest and said I was going to buy. I even admitted he was right about the coins being cheap, but claiming they can't fall any lower is pretty dishonest. When it comes to crypto's coins die so frequently for so many different reasons, and it's even harder to revive a coin that has died or is on the verge of death. It isn't realistic to say these coins can't fall considering how hard it is to revive one coin much less three. I do commend you both for stepping up to the plate by yourselves and taking it upon yourselves, but I think it's clear to anyone looking at these post that you have a rotten attitude storm. Your shit stinks just as much as everyone else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:25:37 AM

is the dev able to go through cryptoasian's proof of developer?

http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

No offence, but lots of devs/people maintaining a coin make claims that coins won't get cheaper and that development is underway. True if development is happening now is a good time to buy, but there's often claims of development on other coins only for people to be left holding bags when promised developments don't get delivered. Not saying that's you guys, but you can understand if I'm a little skeptical. People will say anything under the sun in the crypto community. But you guys seem honest enough. I'll take your advice and hold some of one coin, maybe a little of all three.

1. How did PoD work out last time, for LeagueCoin?
2. How will PoD help you to know if there is much development going on?

+1  QFT.

I will allow D1WEPN to field this question... so that my messiah complex doesn't get in the way Cheesy LOL

Trolls will be trolls, that is all I have to say about that.
Don't try to understand them.
You will only hurt yourself.
Ignore button is there for a reason, and we just experienced that reason.

I could write a ten page essay explaining hundreds of reasons why POD does not apply here, but I didn't. Because troll.

Funny you should say that after erasing the edit post claiming that you are saving old investors asses right after I post you have a messiah complex. Wow what a coincidence? And if you are a new investor just shut up and put your money in the coin. Why take out the post edits hmm? did I troll that also. Or did you want to make your statement look better so you don't make a complete ass out of yourself? It's fine if you ignore me. Your responses and mine speak for themselves 
StormTheFront

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:30:44 AM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 02:57:52 AM by StormTheFront

Not quoting, only because of length.

Plenty of things in there I would love to respond to, but I am not going to bother with most of it.
The only reason to do so would be "defending" myself personally.
I don't see any need to do that.

I will fully admit, you made some excellent points in there.
And I am glad to, for once, read a well written out argument by somebody on these forums. Regardless, of how much I agree with any of it.
Touche.
You accomplished that much.
And proved you are not a troll, as I first suspected. I admit that.
Honestly, bravo!
We need more of that on these forums.

Still standing by the fact that POD is absolutely useless in this case, but I won't bother arguing with you over the reasons why even.
Not trying to cause more trouble for you.

I will respectfully leave you to discuss it with D1WEPN.
Instead of grinding any more gears with you.
You deserve that much after putting together a well thought out statement with at least some minor valid points.

I will lay out one fact however, I am not holding ANY of these coins from BEFORE we started this revival.
I sold my CSO coins well before that Dev even left town.
The ONLY coins I am holding, I bought from market at today's current prices like everyone else.
So think that one through again.
You may not be as bright as you have convinced yourself of.

You claim the only way we could have any interest in this is money? That is why  we bent over backwards to help people without receiving a penny for it right?
That is why we spent so long trying to convince people this was a scam in the first place?? because we gain what exactly?
And that is why we are paying from our own pockets, right? greed? (and yes, I did clarify several times that it is D1WEPN who is paying himself. I say us figuratively. I have contributed myself. But he is certainly paying the lions share. Even I am grateful for him doing that. And I am not stuck in this mess like most investors.)
I say because of me, because I am the one who brought everyone together, and organized this entire effort, and the one who continues to lay the groundwork for where this is heading in the long term.
While I did not pay the most, I have certainly put in my share of the effort.
The point is we have both done enough selfless shit that we don't need to be accused of being in it for the greed. Thanks.

I'll leave you to discuss this with someone who cares enough.

You have certainly made me think twice about even bothering to continue with this at all. Thanks for that. You just might get your wish.

Funny you should say that after erasing the edit post claiming that you are saving old investors asses right after I post you have a messiah complex. Wow what a coincidence? And if you are a new investor just shut up and put your money in the coin. Why take out the post edits hmm? did I troll that also. Or did you want to make your statement look better so you don't make a complete ass out of yourself? It's fine if you ignore me. Your responses and mine speak for themselves  

To clean the thread because I didn't think you would bother to come back.

Sometimes things ARE that simple. Get over yourself. lol.
StormTheFront

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:25:30 AM

typical everyone that doesn't confirm to your method of thought or understanding is a troll. Since I'm not buying as soon as you say buy and I'm asking questions I'm a troll. You could have given a simple no that's not possible as a response, you'll just have to trust that development is happening and left it at that. POD is a good move in gathering new investors. It isn't necessary by any means. There are plenty of coins that have thrived before pod became a thing and even currently. These coins might just be a case where pod isn't necessary and developments actually happen without applying for it. If you can't do it you can't do it. It's funny  because I called both of them honest and said I was going to buy. I even admitted he was right about the coins being cheap, but claiming they can't fall any lower is pretty dishonest. When it comes to crypto's coins die so frequently for so many different reasons, and it's even harder to revive a coin that has died or is on the verge of death. It isn't realistic to say these coins can't fall considering how hard it is to revive one coin much less three. I do commend you both for stepping up to the plate by yourselves and taking it upon yourselves, but I think it's clear to anyone looking at these post that you have a rotten attitude storm. Your shit stinks just as much as everyone else.

I asked you very clearly if you were serious about wanting D1WEPN to request that Developers he hired out of pocket do your POD test before they develop our site for us within a few weeks from now.
Very clearly.
I told you POD is useless in this case and does not apply.
Also clearly.

I told you to buy for one simple reason, and one reason alone.
Because I did.
I have no problem suggesting that you do the same, because I am so confident, that is what I did with my money.
There is no salesman blood in these veins.
I cannot sell what I do not agree with in principle, and what I would not buy myself.
The only hope I have of drawing any new investors, is not by standing on a soapbox preaching.... it is only with the finished developed product released that I expect to draw any investors.
Not because of my awesome attitude.
Because we provide what people wanted, that being a working betting system like the one taken away.

I said (and believe me I would return the "Edits" just to make you happy if I had copies of them), I said that it is not possible for prices to go down from here "AND EVEN IF THEY DID YOU WILL NOT LOSE MUCH OF ANYTHING".
The reason I said that, is because it is true.
At 40 satoshi for a CSO coin, how much can you really even put in there? Even if you buy 1 million of them. Or all 4 million.
If you buy any normal, sane, amount.... you are spending pennies.
Maybe a couple dollars.
Granted that whoever holding them is not completely retarded, can see that prices are dropping, and sells them by 20 satoshi..... you've lost half of $5 maybe? Like I said.

I did not suggest that people buy up the cheap coins, so that I can sell the few coins I do hold, at dirt cheap +10 satoshi more.
My coins are getting sold AFTER the development(s) gets released.
The development that we are providing at no cost to anyone here to return value to their coins.... thus ummmm... saving their ass. Just like I said.
I'm not sure what else you would call that.

Honestly, stick to your POD argument. You at least made some points there that can be discussed. The only reason I didn't discuss it with you, is I literally did not believe you were serious. I did ask.
deaconxxx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

Hello all,

We have now the same issue with CSO coin. Any help will be good in the next 5 days. Today I made some trades but please dont leave me alone Wink
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 04:07:12 PM

Dev, you may drop a line to the minerals thread, dev abandon the coin, several users are working to takeover the coin, perhaps, we can join effors.
deaconxxx

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:24:22 AM

Guys, these are your coins also Smiley It would be great if i can receive some help.

Thank you in advance!
sempyper

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:05:22 PM

CSCoin TAKEOVER thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776282.new#new
Penetrator10

Activity: 405
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 12:34:16 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2014, 01:18:26 AM by Penetrator10

He is none dev he is a scamer watch this the same guy few days ago what he did  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=773931.new#new
HotSwap

Activity: 806

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:27:55 AM

Anyone have the source code for any of these? I will put up some a node/explorer/richlist.

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
Penetrator10

Activity: 405

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 08:38:49 AM

So i was right he make the same shit again.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 01:25:00 PM

Thread already locked, another thread started. LMAO!

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:05:07 PM

So i was right he make the same shit again.

Just leave them to it you cannot help them and then they will attack you.

Let them lose money.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
riosober

Activity: 38
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:47:00 PM

He is none dev he is a scamer watch this the same guy few days ago what he did  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=773931.new#new

I think you are right!
deaconxxx

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 04:40:41 PM

Dev, could you please update what is the status of the project?
Thanks
waxo

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:41:46 AM

Dev, you may drop a line to the minerals thread, dev abandon the coin, several users are working to takeover the coin, perhaps, we can join effors.

yes let's try to attract him

johnambush

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:16:59 PM

Dev, could you please update what is the status of the project?
Thanks

And remove that CSO "found new home = scam try"
StormTheFront

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:14:21 AM

I have made the decision to end my time here.

It has come to my attention that there is less than half a dozen investors out there with any respect for what I am doing whatsoever.
As has been pointed out before, the lack of donations or any community spirit, has certainly had a toll on me.
Not one of you wants to play a single match of LOL.
Not one of you wants to play a single match of CounterStrike.
Without any involvement, donations, or even support from the community, I see no reason to continue.
Being heckled and accused by the very bagholders I am trying to help, has given me time and good reason to think.
thanks for that.

It would be an injustice to them, not to mention 2 exceptions to what I said above.
WAXO and DEACONXXX have both recently done MORE than their share to pitch in around here.
They each asked to help, doing any small task they could....
As a result...
If anyone out there is holding any ESC coins whatsoever, then you owe both of them a big Thank You. Even if you don't know it.
Without them there would be no ESC market anymore.
Worse, there would be no ESC network. Meaning you could not perform any transactions whatsoever.
Many things do happen behind the scenes.
but they are no less important because you can't watch every one of them in front of you.
If we had more community members like WAXO and DEACONXXX...
who help the cause instead of questioning it to death...
Then I would have gladly continued.

Considering the only coins I hold, I picked up at only 12 satoshi when this revival started...
there is literally no reason for me to force myself to do this.
I can find no reasons whatsoever to continue.
I had a dream and a vision of where to take this, but I can see clearly that my dream will never be a reality here.
Not under these conditions.
I have now sold the rest of my coins at a very small insignificant profit.

Some of the work I have done behind the scenes thus far, I will leave behind for the benefit of the community.
What I have been working on recently, which is unfinished and still a WiP, I choose to take with me.
And with that... I bid you all farewell.

Best of luck to all of you honest bagholders remaining out there. Stay strong.

I leave you in capable hands.
(Please refrain from shitting in them, they are the only hands left that do choose to feed you.)
deaconxxx

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:29:35 PM

Is there a chance someone to update what is going on with this project? Huh Huh Huh Huh
Dogstar12

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 08:26:23 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 08:38:59 AM by Dogstar12

I'm interested in whats going on with this project too, only 1.3 Milllion coins on ESC , this coin have potential
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: