Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Delete This Thread  (Read 10112 times)
StormTheFront

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:58:42 PM

I don't LOL. lol. Cheesy maybe I should learn to.

I will however match this challenge..... on CcounterStrike:Global Offensive.
If anyone wants to get a CS tournament happening early, I will place a 1500 CSO entry per player on the 1st match.
Winning team takes the cake.
Post to join.

I'll accept your challenge! Time and place?  Wink

OMG ROFL Cheesy

Time: when we get 8 other guys who aren't scared of losing.

Place: on the internet sounds good to me? hahahahaha

Is there anyone else who wants to accept the challenge (and possibly help me wipe the floor with D1WEPN Grin )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StormTheFront

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:04:21 PM

No the guys behind CCB is not a scammer. I know him a bit and it's the 1rst time he create a coin.

His coin proposal is to swap some deadcoin in exchange of CCB. 32 currencie will be selected for the swap.
I have already voted for Leaguecoin, but we could massively vote for the 3 currencies here if you think its a good solution to transfert the gaming community to this one.

100% premine coin.

100% no way.

100% please request that LeagueCoin be removed from their voting. So the OP doesn't have to do it for you.

Do NOT take it upon yourself to make decisions for these coins without consulting the OP first.
Thanks.
Reflop

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:47:18 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 09:07:22 PM by Reflop

could you calm down please and inform yourself before spreading FUD.

premine is only 2 MM on 92 MM supply, and most of this 2 MM is locked for swaping coin.

"100% no way" is that some kind of argument?

mmh no You dont have to told me how I have to use my coin. If I prefer destroy them to get a better fresh currency, I will. If people here want to rebuild a community, they can too.
I was just proposing there a new way to revive the community.

And BTW if a lot of holder decide to destroy coins, it will increase the value to those wo keap it.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:24:53 AM

No the guys behind CCB is not a scammer. I know him a bit and it's the 1rst time he create a coin.

His coin proposal is to swap some deadcoin in exchange of CCB. 32 currencie will be selected for the swap.
I have already voted for Leaguecoin, but we could massively vote for the 3 currencies here if you think its a good solution to transfert the gaming community to this one.

CCB will be a worthless coin. A coin that exchange for 32 shitcoin is really bad. Is like gathering of all shitcoin
StormTheFront

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 02:24:10 AM

CCB will be a worthless coin. A coin that exchange for 32 shitcoin is really bad. Is like gathering of all shitcoin

+1
common sense.

a bunch of crying.

I am not arguing against a premined coin, simply because it is not worth my time.
We are not going that road.
Period.
I would appreciate you not derailing this thread, or these efforts.

Feel free to GTFO and go waste your coins on the only deal in town worse than this one.
This thread is for the discussion of LOL, CSO and ESC....... CCB is not on that list, take your discussion to their thread.

The few remaining legitimate holders of these currencies, destroying their coins, will hurt everyone else. Educate yourself.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:41:10 AM

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

We have found a dev that will continue to develop all 3 coins! LOL,CSO & ESC!!
He is currently working on a new betting website for all 3 coins. Each with individual features!

New updates will be coming in fast so hold onto your coins. We're back baby!!

Good
Reflop

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:50:25 AM

a bunch of crying.

I am not arguing against a premined coin, simply because it is not worth my time.
We are not going that road.
Period.
I would appreciate you not derailing this thread, or these efforts.

Feel free to GTFO and go waste your coins on the only deal in town worse than this one.
This thread is for the discussion of LOL, CSO and ESC....... CCB is not on that list, take your discussion to their thread.

The few remaining legitimate holders of these currencies, destroying their coins, will hurt everyone else. Educate yourself.

do you even see How you speak to the "Few remaining legitimate holders" ??
You want to keep them here that way ?

With someone like you speaking for the community, you are right I will GTFO.
I dont want you to waste more time with me, you dont need to reply but for the good of your PR, I suggest you to improve your communication skills.

GL  D1WEPN.
StormTheFront

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:03:13 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 07:30:33 AM by StormTheFront

He is currently working on a new betting website for all 3 coins. Each with individual features!

Good

Good +2

a bunch more crying.

you are right I will GTFO.

Good +3

This day just keeps getting better Smiley

The writing is on the wall now. Cheap coins won't last long at market now. This is your chance to get in as low as it gets, and make guaranteed profit later.

Get in now, or GTFO like some people will soon regret.
Adios, and good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
waxo

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:51:46 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2014, 08:24:38 PM by waxo

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

+1

i am siting on a nice ESC bag....
can you tell us more about you  dev ?
anyway, nice job , appreciate it !

StormTheFront

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 03:51:13 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 04:27:21 PM by StormTheFront

ATTENTION: all holders of LOL coin.

You may have noticed that unfortunately the LOL market has been de-listed over at Bittrex.
This was due to Low Trade Volume.
We almost made it, but fell just barely shy of the BTC volume goal.
As a result Bittrex pulled our beloved LOL coin down.     (CSO and ESC coins are not affected, and are still listed at Bittrex.)

There is absolutely no reason to panic Smiley

There is still one market up and running for LOL coin @ Poloniex.    
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_lol
For the time being, you will have to trade your coins there if you need to.
The best course of action, is to keep holding your coins while development is getting underway.

Luckily, Bittrex will NOT pull down the LOL wallets anytime soon.
That should take an absolute minimum of 2 weeks.
In practice, it usually takes them months before they do pull wallets. And they always do give plenty of notice.

In your shoes, I would keep my coins at Bittrex for the time being. Should be back up next week.
Or better yet, store them in a wallet, and get staking them!!
FREE coins, are never bad coins Wink

I can assure you that we will be doing everything in our power to get Bittrex to re-list LOL within the next week or so.
Just as soon as we possibly can.
If you would like to help get LOL re-listed, the one thing that will change Bittrex's mind, is seeing a large amount of trade volume @ Poloniex.
Anything you can do, to increase trade volume at Poloniex this week, is appreciated Cheesy

I am sure D1WEPN will be here shortly to address this too Wink Just wanted to get the message out ASAP to prevent unnecessary panic Smiley It will get resolved.
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:58:38 AM

ill follow this at the very least. Is pod possible?
StormTheFront

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:26:04 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 01:36:07 AM by StormTheFront

Is pod possible?

Please explain Smiley

ill follow this at the very least.

Word to the wise, these coins won't get any cheaper Wink
If you do plan to pick any up, might be a good idea to do it soon.

Development is underway now.
Once the websites go live, and more announcements are made..... you will be paying well above triple these prices and still getting in "Low".
The real profit starts here.
I suggested at one point that everyone wait before buying, until we hear more about Development.
That time has come.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 02:28:47 AM

is the dev able to go through cryptoasian's proof of developer?

http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

No offence, but lots of devs/people maintaining a coin make claims that coins won't get cheaper and that development is underway. True if development is happening now is a good time to buy, but there's often claims of development on other coins only for people to be left holding bags when promised developments don't get delivered. Not saying that's you guys, but you can understand if I'm a little skeptical. People will say anything under the sun in the crypto community. But you guys seem honest enough. I'll take your advice and hold some of one coin, maybe a little of all three.
deaconxxx

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:08:28 AM

We have a problem with ESC on Bittrex. They will remove the coin because of the low trade. How many people here does have ESC? we can make some trades with same price, just to keep the volume higher, without loosing coins and btc. Who is with me?
StormTheFront

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:34:09 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 05:52:46 PM by StormTheFront

No offence, but lots of devs/people maintaining a coin make claims that coins won't get cheaper and that development is underway. True if development is happening now is a good time to buy, but there's often claims of development on other coins only for people to be left holding bags when promised developments don't get delivered. Not saying that's you guys, but you can understand if I'm a little skeptical. People will say anything under the sun in the crypto community. But you guys seem honest enough. I'll take your advice and hold some of one coin, maybe a little of all three.

I'm not sure you are familiar with the history of these coins Undecided

No. The Dev is NOT able to go through cryptoasian's proof of developer.
In fact he downright refused to.
On several occasions.
Before he ran away.

The OP, has hired new developers (using money from his own pocket), in order to save these coins, and return value to the original investors.

Are you seriously suggesting that D1WEPN asks people that he hired, using money from his own pocket..... to take a "CryptoAsian Proof of Dev test" before they build our site for us?    
The ones he is paying to save all of you (original investors).
Because I'm not even going to respond to that unless I know you are serious, and that you do know what you are talking about when it comes to the history of these coins.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 03:21:54 PM

Think you need to tone that messiah complex down until something actually happens
StormTheFront

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:47:11 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2014, 06:20:27 PM by StormTheFront

Think you need to tone that messiah complex down until something actually happens

Something is already happening here. Because of me.

I think that is about the opposite of your statement.

If you are here just to cause problems {which you obviously are} try to find the door on your own Wink

You have been ignored.
brownmon

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:09:10 PM

1. How did PoD work out last time, for LeagueCoin?
2. How will PoD help you to know if there is much development going on?
StormTheFront

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:44:53 AM

+1  QFT.

I will allow D1WEPN to field this question... so that my messiah complex doesn't get in the way Cheesy LOL

Trolls will be trolls, that is all I have to say about that.
Don't try to understand them.
You will only hurt yourself.
Ignore button is there for a reason, and we just experienced that reason.

I could write a ten page essay explaining hundreds of reasons why POD does not apply here, but I didn't. Because troll.
mmm01
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:00:31 AM

pod generally alleviates fud and it helps move/stabilize price for most coins that have pod done. It's seen as a sign that one has nothing to hide. Obviously it isn't a 100% guarantee, but it is true more people are being drawn to invest in coins like these if that means anything at all to you. Which is the only reason I suggested it as one way to help raise price and restore faith in these coins.

There's no way to know how much development is going on for any coin unless you're the one doing said development/development actually happens.

I wasn't here to make trouble. I just made an accurate statement. Ask yourself how many times you've held a coin that's on the verge of death until someone takes it over and makes an honest attempt to add developments or raise price only for it to fall flat. "Don't count your chickens before they hatch," is all I was saying and I was met with such hostility.

Now I'm here to cause trouble as storm would put it.

Think for yourselves who benefits the most from this takeover/rebranding/redevelopment of the coins. Obviously they hold a majority stake of one or maybe all of these coins so a revival is in their own best interest as well. Don't look at it as they are completely saving you. If they had close to no coins then there would be no point for them to start this back up. I guarantee they are major holders themselves. There is nothing wrong with this. If they do the work they should be rewarded for their efforts of course, but making it seem like you are the only ones that benefit is completely dishonest. Why else would a person say "buy these coins now" if they weren't sitting on some themselves and planning on selling what they accumulated after the price raises.

D1WEPN I think it would be better if you tell storm not to make any comments. Your friend doesn't seem to show the same politeness you do nor carry himself in a professional manner. Anyone with any suggestions or any opinions of their own gets shut down right away by him. It isn't good for any new investors interested in the coin that ask questions or make simple statements. You can look at reflops post as confirmation of this.

Storm you seem a bit slow in the head so I'll do you a favor and give you some more advice. Guess what? You need new investors to help move the price and isolating them when they ask questions or raise concerns isn't the way to get them. Force feeding I'm helping you, you should be grateful to me and buy more coins isn't a good way to go about things. Funny you say that something is happening because of you. Your statement before that contradicts it considering d1wpen is the one that paid for the dev out of pocket.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: