Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:02:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Become Muslims by noon today... or we kill all of you'  (Read 2620 times)
247crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:26:44 PM

The world cannot stand back and let this group commit unspeakable crimes and grow in numbers.

Catholic bombs and air strikes to Lugansk and Donetsk are OK for You?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
247crypto

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:34:54 PM

The Nazis butchered some 25 -30 million innocent civilians

You have forgotten chinese people.

REDoctober

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:53:51 PM

The Nazis butchered some 25 -30 million innocent civilians

DOn't leave the Soviets out of the fun. They ALMOST killed more people than religion.

They definitely went for "MAXIMUM KILL POINTS" and set the record.

Its part of the reason why their system imploded into a frenzy of violence and hate.

GREAT JOB!
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:57:38 PM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720876/Crucified-Caliphate-monsters-Iraq-descends-apocalypse-Islamic-State-fanatics-seize-towns-tell-terrified-Yazidi-Become-Muslims-noon-today-kill-you.html

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope ISIS gave them the choice of the time zone at least... Not even?  Roll Eyes

Well this is the daily mail we are talking about the same people who said Dorian was Satoshi so they are a tad sensationalist
Still this does creep me out there is extreme then their is ultra extreme.

The deadline the people of Kosho have to meet is midday today. Since the residents refuse to betray their faith, it is feared an entire village of about 2,500 innocent people might be slaughtered in cold blood.

‘If we did not have families, we would try to escape,’ the stoical Falah told me yesterday. ‘But we have lots of women here and many children, along with all the old men and women of the village. How could we leave them?’

This is thought to be the first time these blood-drenched fanatics – who delight in boasting of their barbarism and posting sickening murder videos on social media – have threatened to wipe out an entire village.

Call to arms

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:57:09 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 01:12:52 AM by Spendulus

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720876/Crucified-Caliphate-monsters-Iraq-descends-apocalypse-Islamic-State-fanatics-seize-towns-tell-terrified-Yazidi-Become-Muslims-noon-today-kill-you.html

I hope ISIS gave them the choice of the time zone at least... Not even?  Roll Eyes

Well this is the daily mail we are talking about the same people who said Dorian was Satoshi so they are a tad sensationalist

The deadline the people of Kosho have to meet is midday today. Since the residents refuse to betray their faith, it is feared an entire village of about 2,500 innocent people might be slaughtered in cold blood.

‘If we did not have families, we would try to escape,’ the stoical Falah told me yesterday. ‘But we have lots of women here and many children, along with all the old men and women of the village. How could we leave them?’

This is thought to be the first time these blood-drenched fanatics – who delight in boasting of their barbarism and posting sickening murder videos on social media – have threatened to wipe out an entire village.

Call to arms

I have a feeling that this really is not "Become Muslim by noon or we will kill you."

Rather it's "Become our particular type of Muslim and support us and everything we say or do or we will kill you."

A reasonable way to deal with this is to recognize an attempt to establish a medevil style Islamic Caliphate.

Then mock it and ridicule it.  Watch it fail.  Help it fail.  Make news of the barbaric nature of this stupid vision.

Let  people of the world - primarily Muslims - learn from a bad example.  A very, very bad example.
freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:27:22 AM

I hope ISIS gave them the choice of the time zone at least... Not even?  Roll Eyes

Call to arms

I have a feeling that this really is not "Become Muslim by noon or we will kill you."

Rather it's "Become our particular type of Muslim and support us and everything we say or do or we will kill you."

A reasonable way to deal with this is to recognize an attempt to establish a medevil style Islamic Caliphate.

Then mock it and ridicule it.  Watch it fail.  Help it fail.  Make news of the barbaric nature of this stupid vision.

Let  people of the world - primarily Muslims - learn from a bad example.  A very, very bad example.

Perhaps a puppet government and a kangaroo state might prove to be an interesting combination, watch it fail and what not.

Also build a few castles for the heck of it.

I think that the Yazidi need to make their own country like the Kurds or join them enough of these divergent groups can make a new power.
Since the whole place is a governmental mess a few minor territories and countries in the region is possible..
Pretty much in Iraq your on your own outside the main capital and nearby areas so having a mountain base like the Communist Chinese and a Yenan to build a country from is possible ^_^.

Anyways the US is thinking about it hope they don't take too long has a time limit.
http://online.wsj.com/articles/u-s-weighs-international-rescue-mission-for-yazidi-refugees-1407881639

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/08/140809-iraq-yazidis-minority-isil-religion-history/

The Yazidis have inhabited the mountains of northwestern Iraq for centuries, and the region is home to their holy places, shrines, and ancestral villages.  Outside of Sinjar, the Yazidis are concentrated in areas north of Mosul, and in the Kurdish-controlled province of Dohuk. For Yazidis, the land holds deep religious significance; adherents from all over the world—remnant communities exist in Turkey, Germany, and elsewhere—make pilgrimages to the holy Iraqi city of Lalesh. The city is now less than 40 miles from the Islamic State front lines.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yan%27an#Red_Capital

From 1937, Yan'an became the seat of the communist government of what became known as the Shaanxi-Gansu-Ningxia Border Region. It became the center for intensive training of party members and army troops. In 1941, Mao Zedong put special influence on a series of training programs to "correct unorthodox tendencies" and essentially mold the peasantry to the communist model. One of the first CPC programs launched was the Yan'an Rectification Movement.

Area Map

Markos

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 02:17:28 AM

These people live by the sword and die by the sword. Therefore they only understand the sword! So all you soft hearted liberals who cannot stand war and espouse an ideology of none violence, well these people will kill you and yours while you run your mouth!! Time to eliminate these people where they lay.

I agree with this completely. Liberals with flowers in their hair don't understand that technology is not everything. Without a strong society convinced to their views/beliefs and able to defend it, the barbarians can win.
Ron~Popeil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:14:33 AM

The world cannot stand back and let this group commit unspeakable crimes and grow in numbers.

Catholic bombs and air strikes to Lugansk and Donetsk are OK for You?

Catholic bombs? When did the Vatican get a military? I better get back to mass this week.

Ron~Popeil

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:17:00 AM

These people live by the sword and die by the sword. Therefore they only understand the sword! So all you soft hearted liberals who cannot stand war and espouse an ideology of none violence, well these people will kill you and yours while you run your mouth!! Time to eliminate these people where they lay.

I agree with this completely. Liberals with flowers in their hair don't understand that technology is not everything. Without a strong society convinced to their views/beliefs and able to defend it, the barbarians can win.

I don't, we should all abhor violence and war. They are necessary things in rare circumstances, but non violence and peace should be our default position on just about every thing.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:25:55 AM

The Chinese civilian deaths during the WW2 were caused by ethnic cleansing attempted by the imperial Japanese army. The German Nazi troops were not involved in these atrocities.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:58:21 PM

The Chinese civilian deaths during the WW2 were caused by ethnic cleansing attempted by the imperial Japanese army. The German Nazi troops were not involved in these atrocities.

They also had their own civil was before and after WW II.
This war ended in 1949 when communist won.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:01:57 PM

Two separate wars, sort of conveniently held at the same time.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:05:08 PM

I don't, we should all abhor violence and war. They are necessary things in rare circumstances, but non violence and peace should be our default position on just about every thing.

Oh common. Pacifism is a failed ideology. It is true that some isolated segments survive to this day (such as the Amish and Mennonites), but they are able to survive only due to protection from outside. War should be fought when it is absolutely necessary.
Ron~Popeil

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:20:53 PM

Oh common. Pacifism is a failed ideology. It is true that some isolated segments survive to this day (such as the Amish and Mennonites), but they are able to survive only due to protection from outside. War should be fought when it is absolutely necessary.

I am no pacifist. I simply think that war should be an incredibly rare event and only fought as an absolute necessity.

freedomno1
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:27:37 PM

So what was the result anyways
Did they get assassinated regarding the original article
What I see is that they are being armed
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/13/france-arms-kurds-isis-iraq-military

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:28:29 AM

So what was the result anyways
Did they get assassinated regarding the original article
What I see is that they are being armed
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/aug/13/france-arms-kurds-isis-iraq-military

France is the only country which is offering support for the minorities in Iraq. Earlier they granted refugee status for all the Christians there (well... those who could manage to escape). Now they are offering arms for the Kurdish Peshmerga. Commendable steps, especially when the US and other NATO nations are completely ignoring the conflict. 
Fray

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 04:41:01 AM

I am no pacifist. I simply think that war should be an incredibly rare event and only fought as an absolute necessity.
Sometimes war and military agression is a necessary evil to prevent even more violence in the future. Imagine how big of a war WW2 would have been if most of the world had intervened in the early days of the war instead of waiting for years. WW2 would have been nothing more then a minor conflict but instead turned into a years long war that affected almost every continent.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 05:43:18 AM

Around 80 Yazidis were killed in Iraq yesterday by the ISIS. Reports indicate that dozens of Yazidi women were kidnapped by the terrorists, to be sold as slaves in Mosul and Tikrit.  Angry

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2014/08/16/isis-massacres-dozens-yazidi-in-northern-iraq-town-say-iraqi-officials/

http://rt.com/news/180712-isis-massacre-village-iraq/
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: