Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER  (Read 65867 times)
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:06:40 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 04:26:28 PM by Flam

It's not FUD its a post from the DEV in this very thread. Its called truth so. Dev Owns 100k coins.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:10:17 PM

It's not FUD its a post from the DEV in this very thread. Its called trhuth so. Dev Owns 100k coins.

Where in this thread?

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
Flam

Activity: 368

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:11:08 PM

DYOR You can't read few pages back can you ?

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:11:59 PM

It's not FUD its a post from the DEV in this very thread. Its called trhuth so. Dev Owns 100k coins.

Where in this thread?

i think it is post 243
thefix
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:14:12 PM

coins are cheap enough for everyone to have a fair chance, its still early

Not for long, look at that volume!
amit2007gunjan

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:17:39 PM

Where in this thread?

i think it is post 243

Could you please, explain where in post 243 it is mentioned that dev owns 100k coins. probably i am a noob.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:22:38 PM

in ccex chat one guy said hi ows 18%, so its about 200k coins.... there going be huge dump... looks like nobody lernedfrom yesterdays LXC dump
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:24:45 PM

Where in this thread?

i think it is post 243

Could you please, explain where in post 243 it is mentioned that dev owns 100k coins. probably i am a noob.

look at the screenshot "balance" just have it confirmed with a pro
amit2007gunjan

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:25:06 PM

in ccex chat one guy said hi ows 18%, so its about 200k coins.... there going be huge dump... looks like nobody lernedfrom yesterdays LXC dump

I own 100% of BLKT. Would you believe it?

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:26:52 PM

look at market cap and forget about who owns what amount of coins, 40 btc is crazy undervalued for such remarkable coin, still lots of time for everyone to get in cheap

HAHAHAHA remarkable lol
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:52:47 PM

This coin is still 40 btc market cap if you guys think it cant go to 400 btc then yall don't have much experience with crypto

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

All of those went into the millions and most of them are controlled by whales lol. I mean lets be honest. And tor was a scam and it still made it to 50k with a similar coin count...

Even if it is true that dev owns 10% of the coins, who cares, all of those devs ^^ and their buddies control about half of the coins

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:55:26 PM

This coin is still 40 btc market cap if you guys think it cant go to 400 btc then yall don't have much experience with crypto

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

All of those went into the millions and most of them are controlled by whales lol. I mean lets be honest. And tor was a scam and it still made it to 50k with a similar coin count...

Even if it is true that dev owns 10% of the coins, who cares, all of those devs ^^ and their buddies control about half of the coins

how do you know dev wont dump his coins, you talk as if no one has ever scammed before on crypto lol. we all know you have coins and wanna make a quick profit
parker928

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 04:59:55 PM

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

how do you know dev wont dump his coins, you talk as if no one has ever scammed before on crypto lol. we all know you have coins and wanna make a quick profit

Yeah I bought them on c-cex I am also the one who pointed out right now it is only 40 btc market cap and I have kids o here quoting the fuck out of me

I have been talking to the dev he sold a bunch of his coins already which explains the flash dumps on c-cex. He had to cover the time he spent developing the coin he was away from work
amit2007gunjan

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:03:41 PM

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

Yeah I bought them on c-cex I am also the one who pointed out right now it is only 40 btc market cap and I have kids o here quoting the fuck out of me

I have been talking to the dev he sold a bunch of his coins already which explains the flash dumps on c-cex. He had to cover the time he spent developing the coin he was away from work

If Dev is holding coins, he should clearly mention in the ann.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:07:00 PM

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

wow im sure its difficult to figure out the cap. when posters post 40btc marketcap on a coin that just launched, its so you can make a quick profit. this is a 24h pow like drkc newbie account. whether its a scam or not we will have to see.

people are just trying to create hype to dump before something goes wrong. someone posted saying cryptoasian is processing blkt i don't believe that as LXC coin is first in line and cryptoasian has yet to do him. i hope it pays off, low supply, 24h pow, newbie account with promise of top features it just does not create confidence to buy. you bought on hope its legit
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:07:32 PM

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

agree him failing to mention that will also go against him post your address
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:16:08 PM

updated wallet, also updating link in the OP

exe installer:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEa2UzeEo5eE5xMHM/edit?usp=sharing

zip file:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwGL9FkcBurEckw0TzFyX3BoRW8/edit?usp=sharing

Sorry for the long time it took I had some personal stuff I had to deal with.

EDIT2: Everything is fixed, blocks moving nicely, sorry for the hikkup

Dev has 10% of total coins. POST #243.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:16:19 PM

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

parker928

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:28:47 PM

veri, bc, cinni, xc, tor

Thanks for the advice bitcoin wonders we really appreciate it but the bottom line is, if you really thought this was just another scam you wouldn't be here. You wouldn't be saying anything because you would be busy looking for a good investment.

I used to not like people who troll/fud, but now I always go after coins who get trolled and fudded because THERE IS A REASON WHY PEOPLE TROLL AND FUD and it's not because they are looking out for my best interests =)
parker928

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:29:54 PM

BY THE WAY, HAS ANYONE HERE EVEN ASKED THE DEV IS HE HOLDS COINS?

no, none of you bother to ask, go ahead and ask him, I bet he will say he does.

Of course he does, why would someone dev a coin they are not invested in?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: