Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:46:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER  (Read 65871 times)
cryptowest

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:02:39 PM

I might get scammed, but there's too much potential for gains here. Bought to 9k on trex.   Cool
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:04:46 PM

You dumbass chinks will do anything to weasel money from a dumbass mark. now you are doing website where you "face verify" the devs. thats just hilarious. Scamming ass chinks.

PS: to all non scamming asians my sincerest apologies. You can attribrute this unfair generalization(racial slur) to your scamming brethren, and whip their asses for disgracing race/country!

So you're saying CryptoAsian is weaseling money from people even though his proof of developer service is free?
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:05:40 PM

I bought up to 7500 on ccex Cool This will break 100k.
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:07:05 PM

You dumbass chinks will do anything to weasel money from a dumbass mark. now you are doing website where you "face verify" the devs. thats just hilarious. Scamming ass chinks.

PS: to all non scamming asians my sincerest apologies. You can attribrute this unfair generalization(racial slur) to your scamming brethren, and whip their asses for disgracing race/country!

So you're saying CryptoAsian is weaseling money from people even though his proof of developer service is free?

No, i assert that CryptoAsian is a fraud completely, in cohesion with the developers of PnD's to commit fraudulent trust in PnD's

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
cryptowest

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:17:02 PM

No, i assert that CryptoAsian is a fraud completely, in cohesion with the developers of PnD's to commit fraudulent trust in PnD's

Well, its a "coin validation service" that only has one single coin validated and a two page website, lol. Anyone with half a brain will exercise caution. With that said... the devs seem to have delivered on what they've promised so far, and if they continue to, the price will only go up!  (a lot)

Roll Eyes

doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:22:44 PM

Well, its a "coin validation service" that only has one single coin validated and a two page website, lol. Anyone with half a brain will exercise caution. With that said... the devs seem to have delivered on what they've promised so far, and if they continue to, the price will only go up!  (a lot)

Roll Eyes

It's not a coin validation service, it's just proof of who the developer is, and there are 18 coins with verified devs on his website.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:23:38 PM

Roll Eyes

Your looking at the wrong page.  Theres more than 2 coins.  http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

cryptowest

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:26:37 PM

Roll Eyes

Your looking at the wrong page.  Theres more than 2 coins.  http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

Oh, cool. Didn't see that, my mistake.

BlackToken (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:27:03 PM

Roll Eyes

It's not a coin validation service, it's just proof of who the developer is, and there are 18 coins with verified devs on his website.

Yes, I talked to @cryptoasian and he seems like a nice guy. He is not making much from the POD service because it is free. It is simply a wordpress blog and there aren't even any ads on it.
majningmaster

Activity: 186
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:36:06 PM

BlackToken check your private msg Wink

[XDE] DoubleEagle - Only 100! Unique and Rare! - Come Get your Free Share! - ends Nov. 21
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:42:49 PM

well its 5 steps better than having a dev anonymous

No its not. I used my resources and the person listed on the website is not a real person, just an alias.

Hey weren't you running openEX.com?

deflection is a 3rd grade skill. the trademark of liars and scammers.

lol so you basically are saying cryptoasian is a scammer and your right funny how you post when coin rises

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:45:29 PM

So dev mentioned he is from darkcash and incog

I guess he purposely left out his other coins conceal and vast both 24hour pows, I wonder why he wouldn't be honest and mention those ones

lol why would he mention them when he wasn't involved unless you have proof its fud

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:46:37 PM

No its not. I used my resources and the person listed on the website is not a real person, just an alias.

lol so you basically are saying cryptoasian is a scammer and your right funny how you post when coin rises

I'm saying cryptoasian is possibly a scammer, and its funny how everyone is just taking their word verbatim as the truth with no research involved.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:58:19 PM

I'm saying cryptoasian is possibly a scammer, and its funny how everyone is just taking their word verbatim as the truth with no research involved.

ok now that is a strong statement. ofcourse you should find proof if he is, but i don't think he is. how will cryptoasian benefit, also he has not only verified this coin but many coins. are they scams too.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:07:14 PM

I am not saying he's a scammer but he  could definitely get bribed by developers to get a positive rating.

ok now that is a strong statement. ofcourse you should find proof if he is, but i don't think he is. how will cryptoasian benefit, also he has not only verified this coin but many coins. are they scams too.
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:12:17 PM

many people are worried about the developer past but here is some points to think about

1. why would dev even tell the truth he owned the coins.

2. anyone know byrce weiner is? do a little research and see the long list of coins he made and are now abandoned. he is the dev of razor coin

3. cryptoasian knows the identity we can find him or complain to police as he is in USA and as we have proof he is involved here.

4. last time i checked darkcash had 0 premine.

5. does the dev know how to code yes he does he just released the coin mixer as promised. whether some people like it or not dev will implement what should have been in darkcash here as issues are resolved now.

6. 1million coins market cap way too low

it your choice. dev will keep delivering tech

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:17:13 PM

i'm looking at the OP what is dev on about converting BLKT to VISA GC. what is that

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Hatch

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:24:11 PM

Do you realize how stupid that sounds? You do understand that the entire jig would be up if one single vetted developer goes sideways... All that effort, buildup, and community trust tossed for a single P&D? Possible, but HIGHLY unlikely!
ancientcoins
Legendary

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:32:15 PM

all im saying if people can buy razor coin which is ran by byrce weiner which abandoned many coins i don't see why people would have a problem here. many will take advantage of this doubt in people minds and will make lots of money because dev will keep delivering

dev did not even need to be honest. if he was anonymous and released the coin mixer today, you think we wouldn't have bought, think about it.

.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Hatch

Activity: 198

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:52:23 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 02:38:34 AM by Hatch

all im saying if people can buy razor coin which is ran by byrce weiner which abandoned many coins i don't see why people would have a problem here. many will take advantage of this doubt in people minds and will make lots of money because dev will keep delivering

Agree...

It seems because the super fast nature of the crypto trading environment and lack of 24 hour dev presence, FUD'ing seems to be pretty profitable and almost an art unto itself... Up to and including faked chat and twitter feeds, tag team of posters working a thread into a frenzy of doubt... Terribly effective on an already skittish community.

Doesn't mean its any more ethical than screaming "FIRE" in a crowded venue (which does happen to be illegal at least here in the states), but effective nonetheless. About the best you can do is to stay informed putting your money down after a lot of research, and be patient until you actually "hear it" from the dev (or not). Maybe get rid of anonymous account creation in the forums. POD, better account vetting, and more forum moderation would go a long way toward weeding out profit in "fudding". It will never remove posts of reasonable questioning or doubt, but should take care of the repeat "fudding" offenders fairly quickly...    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: