Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:42:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER  (Read 65867 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:07:10 PM

A whale is in!!!!
Target 100K!!!!
I can prove it!

what
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AizenSou

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:11:21 PM

Another 1 day PoW+PoS coin, even with the same dev. A 4. year CS student? LOL
People in crypto keep surprise me again.
Well good luck with your coin.  Grin

thanks you know another 24h  coin with proof of developer

1. scenario: Well let's say he's not a scammer and CryptoAsian's PoD is legit.
How much is the chance that he becomes bored and lefts the coin like his other coins ?

2. scenario: He wants to scam you and dumps his premine. What would these investors in this coin will do? Report him to the police? I doubt. These coins just created to be forgotten. People left and move on. The 4.years student enjoys his fast earn money. Thanks.

solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:12:21 PM

https://twitter.com/CryptoLeak/status/500385467997884417

Looks like this shit is closed...carry on boys.. BLKT will rise now.

lol do not take it seriously, you can believe him or cryptoasian your choice

Hey I'm sure Carsen Klock is up for a POD too, at some point some people just don't care and will keep screwing the community over and over.

Btw where is Mr. Nicholas Davis? When will he do a POD? Oh right he wasn't real!

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:18:42 PM

Another 1 day PoW+PoS coin, even with the same dev. A 4. year CS student? LOL
People in crypto keep surprise me again.
Well good luck with your coin.  Grin

thanks you know another 24h  coin with proof of developer

How much is the chance that he becomes bored and lefts the coin like his other coins ?

2. scenario: He wants to scam you and dumps his premine. What would these investors in this coin will do? Report him to the police? I doubt. These coins just created to be forgotten. People left and move on. The 4.years student enjoys his fast earn money. Thanks.

first of all if he wanted to do that he would not have told us who he is. we would have bought even if dev is anonymous as he released the custom coin mixer. plus do you think he did not know the effect the info would have on the coin when we would learn he was drkc dev. drkc had technical issues due to the cloning of the code which was not suitable for dev plans and the blockchain was messing around. go on that thread it is all there.

byrce weiner abandoned coins before he made razor coin what about that.

ok lets say he scams us, how can't darkcoin scam us. how can't xc dev scam us. this is crypto my friend, any coin in the top 10 can scam, my friend you talk about coin scamming us what about exchanges where we trade our btc. its a calculated risk. if you can take it, buy. when xc was at 10k sats no one never knew who dev was people shouting scam. give dev time to prove himself.

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:22:31 PM

https://twitter.com/CryptoLeak/status/500385467997884417

Looks like this shit is closed...carry on boys.. BLKT will rise now.

lol do not take it seriously, you can believe him or cryptoasian your choice

Hey I'm sure Carsen Klock is up for a POD too, at some point some people just don't care and will keep screwing the community over and over.

Btw where is Mr. Nicholas Davis? When will he do a POD? Oh right he wasn't real!

please don't say im sure. please provide proof if he has done a POD. carsen klock will never do a POD because he is a hardcore scammer. has he currently done a POD no. our dev has. like i said before we would have jumped on this coin even if dev was anonymous. we would have been jumping around about the coin mixer.

see how the blocks were paid out. there were large blocks for everyone at the beginning and at the end. you know another pow coin that did that. dev did not have to declare his holding but he did. dev is not paying for development by selling his coins he is paying from own pocket. the blkt coins will be used to support the coin later.

please direct me to a coin cryptoasian has reviewed and is a scam.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:32:17 PM

What good is POD if when it reveals a serial-coin-dropper, people invest anyway?
Miga

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:37:57 PM

why this coin does not have a website?  Huh Huh
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:38:37 PM

What good is POD if when it reveals a serial-coin-dropper, people invest anyway?

if the coin was a scam where it was pre-mined ok. but go back and read drkc problems. it was technical issues. like i said, when dev made the choice of revealing himself and his history do you think he was not aware of what people will think. ofcourse at first people will say what you are saying. but dev knows he will keep delivering the innovation promised. if you are nervous then simply wait and let dev prove himself. their is no guarantee with any coin. nervous buyers should just wait and let dev do his coding and when you see his work you make the choice.

click on drkc dev posts, he had clearly said what the technical issues were. please explain what has dev hidden from us here.
Celani10

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:40:53 PM

WHY THIS COINS IS A SCAM WITH PROOF:

The dev os this coin is the same dev of DARKCASH and INCOGCOIN.

Where do this came from? You can check right here on the POD Article:

http://cryptoasian.com/blkt-blacktoken/

You can see it says:

"The other coins that Marat has developed was IncogCoin and DarkCash."

DarkCash was a coin made in July. It had a pump manipulated by whales and After target price was hit big dumps came where even the real buy support could not handle.
It crashed the price low and on top of that the DEV (same as BlackToken) Just said he was not going to work on it anymore.

Incogcoin was the same. Dev just bailed out after selling out and it made the price crash very hard.

BOTH coins were taking by community because many people lost too much money on it.

This dev is just a Scammer and invest your money on this coin is not recommended.
He will just sell what he mined to you and quit again.

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?

If so go check it for yourself. Go on DARKCASH Thread and ICG thread and check what happened.
After that go on exchanges and check the charts, they don't lie. You can see the big dumps of dev selling out.

Do you own research and if after that you still think it's a good choice investing on this coin it's your own decision.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:41:09 PM

why this coin does not have a website?  Huh Huh

its not on the priority list. what good is a site. do you want a site or a unique anonymous function. we have the dev on cryptoasian rated at 4 stars. also note when cryptoasian reviews people he also talks to them about coding to see if they are the man for the job. cryptoasian is obviously pleased. all i would say is take advantage of this doubt in people heads about dev. once it is eliminated nothing can stop this coin doing wonders as dev delivers.

Celani10

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:43:16 PM

Also just on top of all that I said this coin does not even have a WEBSITE and it was INSTAMINE.

If you are investing on it you are just dumb
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:44:33 PM

You can see it says:

DarkCash was a coin made in July. It had a pump manipulated by whales and After target price was hit big dumps came where even the real buy support could not handle.
It crashed the price low and on top of that the DEV (same as BlackToken) Just said he was not going to work on it anymore.

Incogcoin was the same. Dev just bailed out after selling out and it made the price crash very hard.

BOTH coins were taking by community because many people lost too much money on it.

This dev is just a Scammer and invest your money on this coin is not recommended.

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?

If so go check it for yourself. Go on DARKCASH Thread and ICG thread and check what happened.
After that go on exchanges and check the charts, they don't lie. You can see the big dumps of dev selling out.

Do you own research and if after that you still think it's a good choice investing on this coin it's your own decision.
Are you going to post this another 100 times Smiley We know it dude. Dev is open and honest here. Has nothing to hide. Did a good job until now and BLKT will hit 100k soon. Already hit 40k on c-cex.
yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:47:26 PM

Also just on top of all that I said this coin does not even have a WEBSITE and it was INSTAMINE.

why are u posting allways this? you already post it for per page

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:47:29 PM

You can see it says:

DarkCash was a coin made in July. It had a pump manipulated by whales and After target price just big sell offs where even the buy support could not handle.

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?

why don't you be a bit more specific and break it down to us

DRKC had technical issues because the features dev wanted to implement was not working on the code dev cloned, dev tried to fix it but it was happening the only way to resolve it was to clone the code of another that would suit his plans and that was not possible. its all there. people say scam scam where is the scam please explain. i'm not sure what has happened with ICG but you can check it out for yourself.

again il say, do you think dev was not aware when he will mention he was the dev for the coins that he will be asked the questions. the coin were left for technical reasons. here the coin is running smoothly first stage complete.

also have you noticed dev has not kept this thread moderated like other scam coins out there. he is letting you say all this why because he knows he will deliver. if you say dev dumped coins then show  us proof. do you know coins have a whales. sometimes investors hold more coins than devs.
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:50:05 PM

You can see it says:

DarkCash was a coin made in July. It had a pump manipulated by whales and After target price just big sell offs where even the buy support could not handle.

YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME?

why don't you be a bit more specific and break it down to us

DRKC had technical issues because the features dev wanted to implement was not working on the code dev cloned, dev tried to fix it but it was happening the only way to resolve it was to clone the code of another that would suit his plans and that was not possible. its all there. people say scam scam where is the scam please explain. i'm not sure what has happened with ICG but you can check it out for yourself.

again il say, do you think dev was not aware when he will mention he was the dev for the coins that he will be asked the questions. the coin were left for technical reasons. here the coin is running smoothly first stage complete.

also have you noticed dev has not kept this thread moderated like other scam coins out there. he is letting you say all this why because he knows he will deliver. if you say dev dumped coins then show  us proof. do you know coins have a whales. sometimes investors hold more coins than devs.

+1...
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:50:44 PM

ok lets say for example its a instamine which it isn't go have a look. dev has said himself this is how many coins i have so would it matter anyway. whats going on here people are desperate to spread fud or just not wanting to believe dev and want more assurance which you will get as dev delivers.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:52:08 PM

i will be here to fight fud and every person that fuds you will become investors in this coin.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:56:22 PM

my advice for people who are unsure is to wait. if you are not satisfied with the POD, or the custom coded mixer dev has released then wait for the next featire which is unique and closed source. make you minds up then. whether the price is the same when then time comes thats on you
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:58:59 PM

i am so pleased with the selling going on right now. so many got in early and selling for some profit. they are just exchanging it to buyers who have much higher targets and i don't think anyone will be selling with whats coming and with such a low coin supply coins will quickly run out of each level
yavuzc78

Activity: 868

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:07:37 AM

again rising

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: