Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:03:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER  (Read 65873 times)
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:49:45 PM

lol so this is the dev that made incognitocoin, and left the coin within a week?

he also made Darkcash, also left it... will be very hard to gain trust here, probally will leave this one also within some weeks.

As soon as he no longer thinks it'll make him enough money (latest example: judgecrypto has abandoned judgecoin). These concerns aren't necessarily specific to this dev, but his record just reinforces concern about the general tendency of devs across this forum - for the most part, they dont stick it out and sweat it out. At some point, it becomes easier and more profitable to move on to the next gimmick.

well you can't compare judge to here as the directions we are heading in are totally different. have you seen what their plans were who was going to buy the coin. multipools are out of fashion. judge coin is not as talented as our dev. also you guys are forgetting dev has a incentive for the coin to succeed and dev has been paying for add ons like block explorer from his own pocket. he is not willing to sell his coins. paying from your own pocket says commitment plus dev has registered a trademark in his name for black token coin. dev has plans. lets see what happens monday when dev delivers again. dev will be online today you can chat to him in IRC

if xc dev tech was not appreciated by people would he stick around no. its like your saying someone should run a business even if he makes no sales. dev will produce is product if people like it they will buy where dev will profit too. people like what dev is creating but just want to be sure he will stick this time. as time progresses people will feel confident which means a rise only. remember dev is producing this code from scratch he will stick around,

and i a actually proud of you sdersdf2 you actually did your own research than just posting a list of demands expecting us to do your homework

Some of us don't live on bitcointalk. Some of us are just trying to avoid getting scammed. Given lack of time and dozens of threads - many of them not worth the time -- and the massive flood of coins every week, why not discuss coins with people who've been following them more closely to save time? Just being practical. These are discussion threads, no? Beyond flinging hype and FUD at one another, isn't the main point to discuss the coins. What's your problem?

so you expect us to do your homework for you. you say you try to avoid getting scammed. anyone can reply with false info to the copy and paste posts. you would then believe it. thats a bit silly ain't it. you post that list to save the time so you can profit and move on without little work. as for living on here, haven't you heard of smartphones what you think i sit on a computer all day. some people work in a office where they are able to do other things at the same time.

you know how piss taking it is, we spend our time looking through threads research and then you expect us to tell you everything. ofcourse if your stuck on something ask one question i will be happy to reply but what you do is a joke. you give a list like a boss expecting us to fill it.  give me 2 mins lets see what the community here thinks of the post
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:53:05 PM

ok guys you decide this is what sdersfd2 does. on a new coin he comes across he copies and pastes this post expecting members who take time out to research to fill it. even the devs don't reply to his posts. you decide if this is taking the piss. if you are confused as one question not a list of demands

questions from someone new to this coin to others in this discussion thread who've been more closely following it:
could anyone summarise what's special about it?

were basic aspects ready at launch - wallet, blockexplorer, website, whitepaper and/or features, etc. - or is the [ANN] promise-heavy?
have the devs delivered on their promises?
Any hidden problems -
premines?
instamines?
well distributed? is there a rich list?
buggy code?
are these are hard core programmers, not "copy-paste" devs or middlemen? When bugs/fork challenge pop up, are they fixed quickly?
dev squabbles?
dev complacency?
missed deadlines?
any "proof of developer"? Is the entirte dev team anonymous -- and even if so, does it at least have a solid reputation here on bitcointalk?
How does the coin production/distribution setup provide insulation from the risk of massive miner/whale dumps? Is there an estimate out there of the max # of daily BTC trading volume that might be needed to absorb mined coins?
Anything to worry about?

When is the next significant development update (code, screenshots and/or whitepaper/proof-of-concept or something else?) expected to come out?

if you did it once fair enough but it is annoying.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:54:29 PM

lol so this is the dev that made incognitocoin, and left the coin within a week?

he also made Darkcash, also left it... will be very hard to gain trust here, probally will leave this one also within some weeks.

As soon as he no longer thinks it'll make him enough money (latest example: judgecrypto has abandoned judgecoin). These concerns aren't necessarily specific to this dev, but his record just reinforces concern about the general tendency of devs across this forum - for the most part, they dont stick it out and sweat it out. At some point, it becomes easier and more profitable to move on to the next gimmick.

well you can't compare judge to here as the directions we are heading in are totally different. have you seen what their plans were who was going to buy the coin. multipools are out of fashion. judge coin is not as talented as our dev. also you guys are forgetting dev has a incentive for the coin to succeed and dev has been paying for add ons like block explorer from his own pocket. he is not willing to sell his coins. paying from your own pocket says commitment plus dev has registered a trademark in his name for black token coin. dev has plans. lets see what happens monday when dev delivers again. dev will be online today you can chat to him in IRC

if xc dev tech was not appreciated by people would he stick around no. its like your saying someone should run a business even if he makes no sales. dev will produce is product if people like it they will buy where dev will profit too. people like what dev is creating but just want to be sure he will stick this time. as time progresses people will feel confident which means a rise only. remember dev is producing this code from scratch he will stick around,

and i a actually proud of you sdersdf2 you actually did your own research than just posting a list of demands expecting us to do your homework

Some of us don't live on bitcointalk. Some of us are just trying to avoid getting scammed. Given lack of time and dozens of threads - many of them not worth the time -- and the massive flood of coins every week, why not discuss coins with people who've been following them more closely to save time? Just being practical. These are discussion threads, no? Beyond flinging hype and FUD at one another, isn't the main point to discuss the coins. What's your problem?

so you expect us to do your homework for you. you say you try to avoid getting scammed. anyone can reply with false info to the copy and paste posts. you would then believe it. thats a bit silly ain't it. you post that list to save the time so you can profit and move on without little work. as for living on here, haven't you heard of smartphones what you think i sit on a computer all day. some people work in a office where they are able to do other things at the same time.

you know how piss taking it is, we spend our time looking through threads research and then you expect us to tell you everything. ofcourse if your stuck on something ask one question i will be happy to reply but what you do is a joke. you give a list like a boss expecting us to fill it.  give me 2 mins lets see what the community here thinks of the post

I ask basic questions that anyone who has tracked the coin longer than I have can quickly answer to get a preliminary feel to help decide whether the coin is worth additional time and research. I dont invest in anything based only on what others say. It's just preliminary recon. What's your deal - that I'm trying to prioritise and use my time wisely? That I'm trying to minimise duplication of effort. It's win-win if the answers are good and you get a another buyer into the coin and addition to the community. Incidentally, most people are helpful - which gives me a sense of the type of coin community I'm dealing with as well. When people are honest and straightforward about the positives/negatives or are hype filled that also gives me additional insight into to the coin and its community. Whatever the answer is, it tells me something.

And again, what's the point of these discussion threads - beyond all the Hype/FUD fests - but to discuss the merits/demerits of a coin? Huh?

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:00:16 PM

you know how piss taking it is, we spend our time looking through threads research and then you expect us to tell you everything. ofcourse if your stuck on something ask one question i will be happy to reply but what you do is a joke. you give a list like a boss expecting us to fill it.  give me 2 mins lets see what the community here thinks of the post

I ask basic questions that anyone who has tracked the coin can quickly answer to get a preliminary feel to help decide whether the coin is worth additional time and research. I dont invest in anything based only on what others say. It's just preliminary recon. What's your deal - that I'm trying to prioritise and use my time wisely? That I'm trying to minimise duplication of effort. It's win-win if the answers are good and you get a another buyer into the coin and addition to the community. Incidentally, most people are helpful - which gives me a sense of the type of coin community I'm dealing with as well.

And again, what's the point of these discussion threads - beyond all the Hype/FUD fests - but to discuss the merits/demerits of a coin? Huh?

ive posted your copy and post above that is not basic stuff is a complete biography of the coin. you know how long it takes to answer those questions. why can you not read the op like the rest of us. having one buyer does not make a coin successful. the fact is your lazy. you talk as if your time is valuable and our time is useless.

its piss taking when you repeatedly post it. ok sometime if you can if you ain't got time. but you aint the OBAMA that your that  busy. its not my feeling ive noticed other not liking your posts too. all im saying sometimes do it yourself, and don't give us a list like were your employees to fill out your demand.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:04:18 PM

Hey!

This coin is kinda funny Smiley

Last night for traders was very good, isn't? Smiley

For those with best sense of trading there was a possibility to make a lot of $$...

I did only few $$ Smiley but I double my investment so Smiley I am alright with it even when I know that there was a possibility to make a lot, lot more Smiley

I hope this night will be same Smiley What do the community thinks about it? Will we have another rally today or rather no? Smiley
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:05:26 PM

I ask basic questions that anyone who has tracked the coin can quickly answer to get a preliminary feel to help decide whether the coin is worth additional time and research. I dont invest in anything based only on what others say. It's just preliminary recon. What's your deal - that I'm trying to prioritise and use my time wisely? That I'm trying to minimise duplication of effort. It's win-win if the answers are good and you get a another buyer into the coin and addition to the community. Incidentally, most people are helpful - which gives me a sense of the type of coin community I'm dealing with as well.

ive posted your copy and post above that is not basic stuff is a complete biography of the coin. you know how long it takes to answer those questions. why can you not read the op like the rest of us. having one buyer does not make a coin successful. the fact is your lazy. you talk as if your time is valuable and our time is useless.

its piss taking when you repeatedly post it. ok sometime if you can if you ain't got time. but you aint the OBAMA that your that  busy. its not my feeling ive noticed other not liking your posts too. all im saying sometimes do it yourself, and don't give us a list like were your employees to fill out your demand.

Because essential information is often not in the OP - it's scattered and fragmented across dozens of posts that follow the OP, including surprises discovered later. If things were as simple as finding all the essentials in one post or one document, that would be great, but that's not the reality.

I'll continue to do what everyone else here does - pursue my self-interest and where there's mutual interest (I buy a solid coin), great. Where there isn't, adios. I've gotten positive and negative responses. An awful lot of helpful responses that, whether the author intended it or not, tell me something I didnt know about the coin and the community and whether further research is necessary. There are a lot of people busier than Obama. The busiest and hardest working people in the world are *not* in Washington. I dont have time to play golf and certainly not to scan dozens of coin threads that others have been through fast enough to catch the next price surge. Blip coins pump and dump within a day these days. That's the other thing, markets move faster these days - just being practical and making the best use of scarce time. I'm on a discussion forum to discuss coins and will continue to do so. If you or anyone else doesn't like it, just butt out and ignore it.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:06:48 PM

Hey!

This coin is kinda funny Smiley

Last night for traders was very good, isn't? Smiley

For those with best sense of trading there was a possibility to make a lot of $$...

I did only few $$ Smiley but I double my investment so Smiley I am alright with it even when I know that there was a possibility to make a lot, lot more Smiley

I hope this night will be same Smiley What do the community thinks about it? Will we have another rally today or rather no? Smiley

dev will be online today im hoping to get more details on whats upcoming in tokenmixer v2 and i was hoping to find out our the multi algo and multi blockchain mixer will work.
sdersdf2

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:08:46 PM

is this tokenmixer v2 any better than any other anon-transfer mixer? And this isn't a 100% trustless, decentralised solution is it? Anything about this coin, even if the discussed features are completed, that really distinguishes it from other coins' features?
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:11:38 PM

Because essential information is often not in the OP - it's scattered and fragmented across dozens of posts that follow the OP, including surprises discovered later. If things were as simple as finding all the essentials in one post or one document, that would be great, but that's not the reality.

I'll continue to do what everyone else here does - pursue my self-interest and where there's mutual interest (I buy a solid coin), great. Where there isn't, adios. I've gotten positive and negative responses. An awful lot of helpful responses that, whether the author intended it or not, tell me something I didnt know about the coin and the community and whether further research is necessary. There are a lot of people busier than Obama. The busiest and hardest working people in America are *not* in Washington. I dont have time to play golf and certainly not to scan dozens of coin threads that others have been through fast enough to catch the next price surge. Blip coins pump and dump within a day these days. That's the other thing, markets move faster these days - just being practical and making the best use of scarce time. I'm on a discussion forum to discuss coins and will continue to do so. If you or anyone else doesn't like it, just butt out.

of course i butt out. whenever you post that list i don't reply i just post my reponse and leave. have i followed in other threads talking shit about you no. its when you post i will reply. its my opinion i will say it. my advice is if you want a good response simply break it down. remove the stuff that can be found in the op. if you can't do a lot of research do a little bit. you do know your like the one i see on this site making a post like that.

so break it down and stop making it look like a list. we are all here to help you. if you genuinely cannot find something we are ready to help, but try atleast to do research. you do know we can all do what your doing, but its not liked.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:15:10 PM

is this tokenmixer v2 any better than any other anon-transfer mixer? And this isn't a 100% trustless, decentralised solution is it? Anything about this coin, even if the discussed features are completed, that really distinguishes it from other coins' features?

i do not know what is coming in v2 so i cannot answer that. im hoping to speak to dev today to know.,the coin mixer is custom coded its open source code. the multi algo/multi blockchain mixer is the key feature which will be built on top of the coin mixer which will be closed source. were awaiting details on how it will work. dev has said we will get weekly updates with screenshots but 2 weeks from the day before it will be ready for launch. i suspect it will be ready this week and the additional week is for testing,

its the multi blockchain feature thats is unique. stick around or be online when dev is in irc. he will answer your questions
eugene5150

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:21:58 PM

i do not know what is coming in v2 so i cannot answer that. im hoping to speak to dev today to know.,the coin mixer is custom coded its open source code. the multi algo/multi blockchain mixer is the key feature which will be built on top of the coin mixer which will be closed source. were awaiting details on how it will work. dev has said we will get weekly updates with screenshots but 2 weeks from the day before it will be ready for launch. i suspect it will be ready this week and the additional week is for testing,

its the multi blockchain feature thats is unique. stick around or be online when dev is in irc. he will answer your questions

why the dev does not speak for him self? why does everyone talks to him and relay his messages like he is a god and he need you to translate to us.. like we are dumb or dont understand..
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:25:40 PM

why the dev does not speak for him self? why does everyone talks to him and relay his messages like he is a god and he need you to translate to us.. like we are dumb or dont understand..

he does answer your questions in irc. im a investor protecting my investment. when he is online you can ask him what you want. i mainly reply to fud. i even don't know the specs of version 2.
eugene5150

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:36:29 PM

he does answer your questions in irc. im a investor protecting my investment. when he is online you can ask him what you want. i mainly reply to fud. i even don't know the specs of version 2.

I am an investor too and will like for my investment to grow. If you talk to him have him log in here and talk to us. my self and others in here dont have the time to be in a chat room waiting for him.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:39:20 PM

I am an investor too and will like for my investment to grow. If you talk to him have him log in here and talk to us. my self and oters in here dont have the time to be in a chat room waiting for him.

its up to him really, i never got to speak to him yesterday i was busy. maybe he just find it easier to talk in irc and post updates in op. i doubt il catch him today either. if someone is online then find out whats going to be in v2
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 01:41:25 PM

hasn't been a sell for the last hour, looks like sellers not gonna sell below 8000. buyers will come as dev delivers. looks good. il be buying more with my syscoin profits today so i will later let fud pass so you can fill my order
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 01:52:52 PM

hasn't been a sell for the last hour, looks like sellers not gonna sell below 8000. buyers will come as dev delivers. looks good. il be buying more with my syscoin profits today so i will later let fud pass so you can fill my order

I am impressed by anyone who sold his coins below 10k :]

Just what I can say - congratulations :]   I bought mine back today @9000 and I am happy with it Smiley waiting for tonight ... :]

roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:13:54 PM

This is the most ridiculous horse shit I have ever seen. You guys realize your coin mixer is bugged and actually displays every transaction instead of masking it? Holy shit this is a disaster of a coin...gg nextcoin

http://www.tokenmixer.com/txlist

Seems like you don't understand how does coin mixer works :-)
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:14:47 PM

This is the most ridiculous horse shit I have ever seen. You guys realize your coin mixer is bugged and actually displays every transaction instead of masking it? Holy shit this is a disaster of a coin...gg nextcoin

Shocked OMG I need to sell everything now right?

Cheesy GTFO you retard. Go jerk off looking at some man-chicks.
roslinpl
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 02:20:34 PM

Shocked OMG I need to sell everything now right?

Cheesy GTFO you retard. Go jerk off looking at some man-chicks.

Chill out :-) those are just poor members who are trolling to get cheap coins :-)
But they won't get it cheaper as it is now already cheap :-)
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 02:23:41 PM

it was like the market froze for over an hour... now slowly picking up some volume again...

We either see a major rise... or a epic dump soon Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: